Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Pffffft, no. xPIC: MirehuThe Toa of Crystal smiled, and let Raxa pull her back. Mirehu leaned up against him, and replied, "No, not really."As they stepped out the door, Mirehu blinked a few times as her eyes adjusted to the sudden brightness. As her vision cleared, she glanced around the Koro around her. It was... loud. A lot livelier then Xa-Koro. Everyone seemed to be happy, and a group of Le-Matoran were playing a tune in the background. It was... Nice here.And it fascinated Mirehu as she looked around, wide-eyed.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

While Tupua still remained quiet, Mariko nodded a Kethrye. "Very good. We will come with you. We need to make sure they are safe. Also, their insight and wisdom might help us right now."
IC: Kethrye [Pala-Koro]~Kethrye looked around at his fellow ILF soldiers and nodded, resuming his pace towards the Turaga's hut. Their feat crunched against the ash and rubble bellow as they walked, and Kethrye 's mind jumped about how much work rebuilding things all over again was going to be. Luucky us, he thought, ruefully.The Turaga's prison looked happily intact, having survived the enemy onslaught with nothing more severe then pitted walls and scorched wood. Finally, someone throws us a bone, Kethrye thought, heaving open the door, the hinges creaking as the interior o the building was revealed. Entering through the door, Kethrye'es muscles untensed in relieve as his eyes found the Turaga still within the cage the ILF had installed for their own protection.Kethrye bowed his head in greeting. "Turaga, it's good to see you're still here. With all the chaos outside, it was impossible to tell whether the Makuta's servants had disturbed you or not." he said, "We've driven them off, for the moment at least, and I ask to hold council with you on what the Karzahni we're going to do next.."Er- if you'll pardon my language," he added with a nervous grin. Edited by Javert

IC: Aparangi chuckled once. "Your theatrics do not impress me. If you were so sure that you could just eliminate me to get to this Matoran, you would have. You are not the type to converse with someone standing in your way out of courtesy. No. If you had the powers to kill me you would have done it right away. So either you do not have that kind of power, or you exhausted a good part of it while following me here through the fight in the village. But at least you sounded like you were one to listen to reason. Very well then..." The dark Toa took a few steps backwards and seized the peer under the shoulder, all while continuing to watch the treeline; and pulled him forward. "You want his life? Fine. I would have taken it myself to rid the Island of him. He serves the dark ones in some way and assisted them to make their attack successful. Unfortunately he has information that might be useful. So here's a proposition: Help me make him talk and you may do with him what you will. We both get what we want and are spared the trouble of fighting."
Ic: An opportunity. No, two opportunities. One to kill the chaotic matoran and satisfy his lust for it, and one to find out more about the affliction he had that caused him to find this man and assassinate him. One was a primal thing, the other a matter of curiosity. But it was moments like this that set Hiemalis apart from others who were agents of chaos because Hiemalis was not like what others had become used to. Hiemalis had no reason to find out more about this little man, his only directive was to kill him and satisfy a hunger he had. His decision was one of ancient purpose, not modern wisdom. He simply raised his weapon and pointed it at the limp body of the matoran and willed a needle of ice to existence, ushering the last energy he could into his blade. He stepped out of the bushes for a clearer shot, appearing as if he was accepting Aparangi's offer. "Thank you," he said simply, intending to kill the matoran and leave without further interference. It was at that very instant that the Peer opened his eyes. The jostling given him by Aparangi a few seconds earlier awoke him, but it was the sound of that elegant but cultish voice that truly brought him back to reality. His eyes glowing once again, his sight was consumed with the visage of that deadly warrior of ice. And fear enveloped him more than the chill that spiraled through his spine. "HIEMALIS!" he shrieked as he shook with fright, violently freeing himself from the equally surprised toa who held him a second prior with calculated strength. That one word uttered by the Peer froze Hiemalis in place. Suddenly the curious side erupted with directive and the matter became one personal to him: The Peer had said his name, one left unspoken for decades save by those the lord of winter willed. He looked at the old man, shaking as he tried to run but found himself seized in his legs, catatonically glaring with wide eyes at Hiemalis. "You can question him," Hiemalis said. "Then leave him to me." How he questioned likely varied greatly from how Aparangi did it.
Ic: Niici nodded slowly. During the time that she has been Chief of Operations, not very much of it had been spent getting to know this Ambages guy."Fine, but be quick," Niici said, rising from her seat. "I'm the one who's up next, not our Le-Koronan band"The two scurried away from the crowd, raising the eyebrows of Alyo and Kokkrihan in the process. Once they reached the edge of a hallway, Niici stopped. She didn't say anything; she only waited for Ambages to start.
Ambages looked about, down the hallway and around the corner, confirming that they were alone. Once he was satisfied, he said, "Well, how does one begin? ... We are influences of this island, representing the welfare of the economy and the people of Mata Nui, and you are the one who leads us." (That irony amused him.) "It's a great position, I know, to be the director of the Gentry... but we, who presume to rule, have to understand what we truly wield."The noise of the crowd washed through the hallway, echoing off the walls with resounding thunder, almost obliterating Ambages' cultured and soft voice. The enthusiasm wasn't for Tarkis anymore: The ruckus of stomping was mirrored with a chant of "Wind-ride-ers! [sTOMP!] Wind-ride-ers! [sTOMP!]" But the band was not ready yet; the stadium was still dark just as Ambages anticipated. Even if Niici announced the band that instant they wouldn't be on stage yet. "Tell me, Niici... How do you, personally... define power?" he asked like it was as mundane a query as how the weather was in Ga-Koro.

IC: (Inn, Le-Koro)Myka stayed silent, allowing Zyron to take charge."Last night, she said you were looking for Elax. Trying to help him." The Vortixx stated, simply. "We're people with common goals. Combining our efforts will make reaching them easier."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Optimus, seeing what was being done, quickly re-absorbed the flames before all of it could fuel Clarix, thus lessening collateral damage and keeping Clarix from the upper hand.Dino jumped out of the way.Now it was time for Optimus to use Clarix' own trick against her. If she would absorb his attacks...The beam of plasma began to lose heat. As it scraped Dino, by the time it hit him, it did no lethal damage.Dino shed armor off his left side to avoid burning. "Merciless killers? Ha. You Phantoms describe yourselves. A-ha. Who is the one trying to kill us?"Optimus, without looking at the Matoran, sheathed his Blast Rod and spoke. "We will gladly do this elsewhere, if at all. Phantom, do you agree to such terms?"As Optimus spoke, Ratchet snuck over to Dino and began to heal him with his mask power. "Just in case." he whispered.Suliax stomped over to the group of Matoran. "Ahem! Excuse me! I don't think either of these warrior sides are worth any more than trash! Get them all out, they're equally guilty! Shame on you people for siding with either, you with that plasma woman and you with those fatsos!" He rudely slapped all the other Matoran.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC TuroExcept for me who dodged with cat like nimbleness and then returned to his standing position like nothing happened. Years of pickpocketing on the streets had taught me not only how to climb, how to sneak around, but also how to fight. "Calm the hormones son," I said half mockingly before starinng down at my pouch. The urge to try and steal something off of those toa was becoming extremely high.

IC: FeranFeran thought for a while."Alright. But we're staying. At least, I am. I don't know about the other Matoran,though," Feran gestured at Baranx and Flay.IC: Kiron-Pala-KoroKiron went out of the tent and followed the largest group of ILF soldiers.OOC: Kiron open for interaction.

Edited by Norik Astartes

IC: FlayIn exchange for being slapped, Flay grabbed Suliax's head, and smashed her knee into it. "You're a stupid, stupid person."IC: Clarix"Describe ourselves? Look at you! Going around, killing whom you please! You are now better than us, except you use the facade of 'good'. And how about you agree to die?"OOC: It was stated somewhere that you can't absorb attacks from other people.Now, to prevent argument, I know you're gonna say 'You did that too'! Well, I didn't. I absorbed the heat from the flames. But the flames aren't going to flicker out! Because you're pouring your EE into them. Similarly, while you can absorb the heat coming off the plasma, you can't stop the plasma from...not being plasma.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: FeranFeran was a normally calm person, but evidently the stress of the fight had gotten to everyone."Enough! We have enough Toa blasting stuff everywhere without us slapping each other," Feran said."How about we stop it for a while?" Feran said and stood between the two Matoran. Beautiful as Flay was, Feran was immune to her charms. And Turo was definitely smarter and not as innocent as he seemed.

Edited by Norik Astartes

IC. Entrance.Codsham, he hated this place. He didn't like heights a while lot. He didn't like trees very much either. As a Toa of lightning, he generally needed open air-space and good contact with the sky. Tree cover offered neither. Beyond that, the air was to thick. It seemed to stuff his lungs with every breath. It almost hurt, and that was unacceptable. Truly unacceptable. He despised Le-Koro. Their was nothing else to be said.He was getting looks from the locals. That was another thing he hated. Twirping little drunkards who didn't know how to talk. Trees peak. Brakas feces. That was some kind of mental disability, he was sure. They just had yet to realize it. Not that they were intelligent enough to ever figure it out.As an enormous bird flew overheard he felt a deep-set fear in his very soul. He knew about those monsters. They excreted. Mid. Freaking. Air. He wanted to cover his head, but he was reasonably certain it was out of range at this point. Good riddance. To wobbly and shaky to ride. Go to Karz, aviation beasts!Sucogu frowned. This wasn't going to be fun.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Feran"I concur. Now I do not know about you guys, but I am going in to fight any of those who attack me. In the meantime I will wait behind this boulder. Anyone else?" Feran observed the others. If the female Ta-Matoran went in, he would only extend some help only if she seemed in danger. But then again, she did not seem like much of a fighter.OOC: Geardirector, I don't think Flay slapped Baranx. Only Suliax did, and he's a guy... o_O..

OOC: Re-read my post. I also only absorbed the heat. But since you didn't make me edit, we can leave it at that.IC: "RPGAAAAAH!" Suliax didn't care if she was attractive or not, that hurt. "Fine, if they stay out..." Dizzy from the pain, he fell over backwards onto the battlefield. "ARGH! WHAT THE--"Optimus pointed at Clarix. "You Phantoms did it first. We kill only those who hurt the innocent, or wage war for personal gain, both of which all the Phantoms have actively done. You Phantoms kill indiscriminately if it will help you, though I will admit that some limit it only to killing for revenge or real gain, while others kill random innocents out of sadistic rage. So, which are you?" He pointed his sword. "Ratchet, send her to a safer place to fight."OOC: Well, since N&D has decided this is possible...IC: Gravity between Clarix and a faraway, yet visible tree suddenly became incredible, while the gravity between her and the ground was reduced to zero. Immediately, she hurtled backward, as the Aukati followed. "There. I think the village and its people are safe now. We wouldn't have to do this if you Phantoms weren't so murderous and insane!" He pulled out his saw in case his comment earned him some deadly attack.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:Aparangi had activated his Kanohi Hau, as soon as he caught the movement of the stranger in the bushes. So even if he had attacked, the peer would have survived the first strike at least. The Aitua was trying to reason with the hidden Hiemalis, but that did not mean he trusted this other Toa to be a man of his word. Then there was more movement and something white appeared behind the curtain of green on the opposite side of the clearing.Aparangi took a good look as Hiemalis stepped out of the bushes. For a split-second, he felt reminded of a ghostly version of his brother, Tupua. The similar thin but lean build, the large shoulder-armor, the ice-blue eyes. The cold expression. But that was only at first glance. Aparangi tried to figure out what kind of person the other was. White armor, so from the mountains, either here or elsewhere. Definitely wielding ice as element. The tunic (self-made by the looks of it) suggested something barbaric, but his body-type and expression did not match it. Neither did the weapon he was holding. This was an elegant weapon, requiring quite a bit of skill to wield correctly. The term 'war-lord' crossed Aparangi's mind, but that did not describe Hiemalis well either. The Aitua decided it was pointless to try and categorize the other Toa, so he let it be.Just as he finished his chain of thoughts, the peer suddenly cried out and just out of shock, managed to tear himself free of the hold on his neck. "HIEMALIS!"It told Aparangi two things: For one, the stranger had a name. Or at least this was a name the peer knew him by. He could find out more about him later then. Secondly, the peer was absolutely terrified of him. The corner of Aparangi's mouth rose just a tiny bit. He had just found the means to make the Matoran talk."You can question him," Hiemalis said. "Then leave him to me." Aparangi nodded and, while the peer was still staring at the Toa of ice, mouthed 'play along'. In truth, he had no interest in keep the peer alive whatsoever. And if Hiemalis had not shown up, he would have killed him himself after he had told him what he wanted to know. But the peer didn't need to know that. He placed a hand firmly on the peers shoulder and crouched down behind him, so the Matoran would hear him clearly."It appears I am not the only one with an interest in you and your friends. You have two options now: One is, you answer my questions. All I want to know is who you work for and what they are planning. If you do, I will make sure you live to see another day. Or you can remain silent. In which case I will leave you to Hiemalis here."He left it at that, waiting for the Matoran's answer.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: "Whoa!" Suliax landed on his rear. "Ow! Thanks...? WHA--" He attempted to catch Feran, but was knocked over backwards instead.Optimus flew in, using his Kadin, and caught the Matoran. He flew towards Le-Koro, grabbing Suliax as well, then put them both back on the bridge. "Stay away from the immediate area, you could be damaged." He flew back down and drew his blade once more."I give you one chance to walk away. Killing you Phantoms is unnecessary when you are no longer in mass numbers and capable of slaughtering hundreds as you once did."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: In stark contrast to Sucogu, Hau was as casual as his mentor had ever seen him. His eyes seemed to glow all the more in the darkness of the canopy. Humid air didn't bother him in the slightest. He was confident before the locals' mutterings and did not pause to listen. He grinned up at any giant birds flying overhead, almost daring them to excrete so that he could make a great escape. He didn't totally like the atmosphere, but he dealt with it easily.The two toa of lightning stepped onto the elevator to Le-Koro. Walking out into its wooded streets, they came to the central square and immediately turned. Hau led Sucogu in a few more twists and turns throughout the village before he came to a stop at a slightly larger hut than those around it. He rapped on the door."Hey, Matan? Natan?"OOC: I hope The Lorax isn't gone. Matan and Natan are a little important for this next part.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Alright, to recap, we have the attractive but violent Flay, Turo the thief-ish guy, Feran and Suliax who are on the bridge, Bqranx and Clariax the mysterious Toa of Plasma, plus the Aukati in this melée. IC: FeranFeran got up and helped Suliax up. "Our new friend is still intention on fighting the big group of Toa, but she doesn't step forward," Feran said, rereferring to Flay.

OOC: @Javert; Wouldn't Onewa actually be outside the cage at this point?IC: [Plagia Simul] - Turaga's HutI glanced at Kethrye, then returned my attention to the Turaga, trying to tell who was more nervous in this situation. At a time like this, with our old leader gone and the village in disarray, Keth would have to work hard to show that he was as capable a leader as he said he was.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: XD, I didn't notice that wound.IC:Frii'Glokk watched Vompran meander around awkwardly on his newly formed peg leg. "Let's go and find the others," The Skakdi said.
I.C. Vompran awkwardly stumbled his way around the village following Frii'Glokk. It was the absolute worst day of his life, but it was good that he had someone who knew how he felt.

elementalussal.png

IC: Flay - Clarix"Look at yourself," Flay said. As she said the words, her right hand reached to grab a shortsword. "Do you have this? Oh, wait! We don't know which side to help. All we know is they need to get out of here! What, you want to attack them?" She turned towards the Aukati and Clarix. "People, get out of here!" --"Mass numbers? Hah! You underestimate both your ex-nemesis, and me. I was trained by my father to become the ultimate weapon. And then.....you killed him." She then turned towards Baranx, whose remark she had heard. "Fool. These people murder. You would be surprised by how many people they've killed. Comparable to those...Makuta scum."Clarix teleported, her back facing the matoran, in front of her Dervian. Before he could react, her left hand hurled a plasma bolt. The moment it left her hand, though, she teleported again, firing another bolt from her right hand after teleporting to the left of Dervian while charging up a bolt in her left hand. Teleporting twice more, she repeated this to Dervian's back and right side, trapping him with 4 plasma balls coming from different sides.As Dervian started to react to the attack, Clarix was already above him, a few meters up on a tree branch, and firing a thin beam of plasma down.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: NanashiI had watched the battle with a mix out awe and fear. These people are so powerful.....I barely escaped that one that I fought, and that pales in comparison to these guys. Especially that magnatisem Toa....Now I was Frii' Glokk. "Anything else I can do to help?"

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: (Inn, Le-Koro)Myka stayed silent, allowing Zyron to take charge."Last night, she said you were looking for Elax. Trying to help him." The Vortixx stated, simply. "We're people with common goals. Combining our efforts will make reaching them easier."
IC: Zyron (Inn, Le-Koro)Zyron tilted his head, frowning."I hope you understand that I am not overly happy with that explanation..."

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: Zyron"Well, sort of."There was something Zyron wasn't sure of. He had an idea why Myka wanted to help Elax, and he was certain about his own motives as well... but why would this Vortixx and the mentioned stranger want to do this? Idealism? The Le-matoran doubted it. However, he couldn't think of a way to find it out without asking too many questions. It was all sort of complicated.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)