Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: To all the matoran here; Make up a decision whether to fight or to leave. I would like them to leave; There are people who still need to join the team.

IC: Clariax - Flay

Not knowing they were there was immediately rendered useless when they fired plasma at her. That, and the fact that if Leadfoot could dodge an attack he never knew was coming, so could Clariax. Teleporting away from the spikes and dodging the plasma blast which was obviously another cloned weapon, Clariax stabbed towards Barricade's back before he could even react. As she did that, her other hand lurched forwards, and a stream of plasma came out, aimed to pierce right through Barricade's left shoulder.

=====

Flay didn't need a shield to stay safe from a plasma bolt. She turned towards the other matoran. "Well, it seems like they have no intention of stopping. Do you want to all just leave, or stop them from fighting? We've cleared the area, so......"

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Um, noo....at Clariax. I specifically said it was aimed at Clariax. Zyke isn't standing right in front of Barricade, or at an angle where it would hit Barricade in any way. Plus, I don't think it would be easy for Clariax to really throw Barricade into the path of the blast.

IC: Zyke

Zyke held his gun at the ready, waiting for the Toa to respond to his attack.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

OOC: Then specify. Otherwise each of your attacks are gonna hit your allies in a logical and possible way. I've already had enough; How TNG made a crystal dome without even saying anything about crystal, I don't know. Please don't start.

IC: Clariax

Clariax teleported again. Having gotten fed up at the Skakdi, who had also ignored an arrow to the knee, it was time to bring him down. Having teleported above him, Clariax slashed downwards his neck, plasma channeled through her weapons to create a whip effect, whips of deadly matter which swung like a cross, aimed to simply behead the guy.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Too late. The Metal Stake simply melted when it came close to Clariax, as her blades were in front of her, and plasma was being channeled through them. Clariax gritted her teeth as she landed, and slashed, 2 arcs that formed an X. Plasma was still channeled, and like whips, 2 beams of plasma came to form the shape of the X, with Zyke stuck in their path at the center of the cross.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: [Plagia Simul] - Pala-Koro

"I agree with this fine fellow here," I announced as I walked towards Ledzel and Kethrye, a roguish smile on my face, "These guys need to learn exactly who is in charge here. And, based on how they've been acting, there's only one way to prove that..."

I unsheathed one of my swords, hopefully making my point fairly clear.

-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: [Plagia Simul] - Pala-Koro - Talking to Ledzel I laughed, shrugging jokingly at his suggestion, "Eh, a little too much risk for that. Plus, if we do that, we'll miss all the fighting!" I sighed dropping my sword so that the tip of the blade was resting in the dirt, "Yeah, where is Madrihk, anyway? I haven't seen him since the battle started..." -Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

A thud sounded as a blue-and-white Toa of Lightning landed hard near the ongoing battle, having dropped off the rooftop he was using to advance. Dismissing those trying to break up the battle as sissies, Draco examined those fighting.Lesse here... Skakdi, another Skakdi, some passed-out Toa of Fire - ooh, Toa of Plasma. This'll be easy.Taking a step forward, Draco aimed his clockwork right arm, palm-out, at Clariax, the Toa of Plasma.And then he began to... laugh."You call that heat?" he chucked. "I've seen better from drunk Toa of Fire!"Draco passed a charge through his arm, energizing it with electricity, then simply... waited, grinning overconfidently.

Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

IC(Ledzel)

(Pala-Koro; talking to Plagia)

"Seems as if he's gone missing," Ledzel replies. "I've only just got here myself. Underwater caverns. Tricky stuff." The Toa of stone looks down at his launcher and cleans part of it with his sleeve. Didn't want to try to fire the thing and it not even work.

"So, what's your name? Have you been here long?" Ledzel asks. It was almost humorous to strike up a conversation during a battle, but if anyone could do it, Ledzel the Builder could.

-Mef Man

Again, Zyke was expecting Clariax to teleport, so he tucked his arms and legs in, causing him to fall ever so slightly faster. However, it was enough. He felt the searing heat as the twin beams passed by the sides of his head and shoulders. When he felt the earth under his feet again, he whirled around and fired another blast of impact vision, only to find that another Toa had joined the fray. Well, in any case, he was glad for the help.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC: “I… understand completely,” Niici said, her eyes slightly narrowed and her face wearing a look of concern and dubiousness, “Thank you, Ambages”

Niici and Ambages then went their separate ways as the Toa of Ice tried to process what Ambages had said and the circumstances.

Time is short, Niici reminded herself, Until after this concert, this conversation never happened.

Niici squeezed her eyes shut, focusing and clearing her mind. It took a moment of complete stillness, blocking out even the loudest of cheers for the main act. After that moment, Niici’s eyes slowly opened again. She had forgotten what Ambages had said, for now. After her big announcement, the memory would return, and Niici would analyze it then.

For now, Niici had to get ready. The Windriders were up next and she didn’t want to keep the crowd waiting. The Toa rushed to check her appearance backstage. Only a few touch-ups in front of the mirror were necessary, and Niici was ready for the populace within a minute.

Within five minutes, Niici was ready. While she waited for her cue, she saw a Le-Matoran worker running towards her, a gray table grasped tightly in his right arm. The Le-Matoran then skid to a stop, sending mounds of dust into the air.

“Quick-fresh message, Madam Niici!” the Le-Matoran panted, “The Island Liberation Front has fallen!”

At first, Niici didn’t understand the gravity of the Matoran’s words. She had identified the Cultured Gentry’s primary enemies as the Island Liberation Squad, but it looked like they recently had a name change. Once this point was realized, Niici discovered that she had a most gracious opening.

Her announcement had just widened in scope.

She walked over to the circular lift and nodded to the operators to activate the switch. After a thump, Niici felt herself rising to the floor of the stage, and soon, the sight of hundreds of people stampeded her mind.

“Wind-ride-ers! [sTOMP!] Wind-ride-ers! [sTOMP!]”

The audience’s cheers raised in volume, feverishly anticipating the show they had all paid good money to see. The opening acts were fantastic, but everyone know that no one compared to the musical geniuses of Sanso and his Matoran musicians. Patrons were already dancing, whistling, and screaming for their beloved celebrities to appear on the grand stage.

Finally, the lightstones were dimmed.

Was is time? Were the Windriders about to take stage?

A moment later, a hyper lightstone was activated, and then masked, making it look like a spot light. In the spot light was a single Toa, the Chief of Operations and de facto leader of the Cultured Gentry.

“I hope you’re not too disappointed,” Niici said, softly giggling afterwards. The most beautiful feminine face in the stadium looked unto the crowds of people in the stands, softening their cheers but still nonetheless praising the individual who put all of this together.

“I’m a woman of business, and I don’t want to waste time,” Niici began, beaming to the audience, “Are you guys have as good a time as I am?”

A stadium-rumbling round of applause was the response.

Niici continued to beam. The crowd loved the concert, and they loved her. “Ladies and gentlemen, I come to you this night with a most generous offer”

Niici’s smile started to fade, “I know what happened east of here, in Pala-Koro. I know the lives that were loss, the property that was destroyed. It’s too close to home, I say! Before I received the news, myself and the Cultured Gentry executive board were only going to extend this offer to the village of Air; the wondrous, uplifting, tree-bright Le-Koro!”

Her use of treespeak garnered more cheers from the Le-Koronans in the audience, but silence soon returned when Niici spoke again.

“What is this offer, you ask?” Niici continued, her smile returning, “I believe that the Cultured Gentry has spent too long of a time away in the snow drifts. It’s time we actually come out and help our fellow Matoran – not just our merchants, entrepreneurs, and celebrities – helping you as well”

Niici spread her arms, “People of Le-Koro, I am offering to adopt your region. With the Gentry’s funds, we will restore what violence has destroyed in Pala-Koro, and make sure violence never mars that land again. We will take the worn and torn armory of the Gukko Force, and give them weapons, armor and equipment so powerful that the Makuta will never think to attack us. And Le-Wahi will be but the first. Most of all, we will do what the Cultured Gentry does best: bring jobs back to Le-Koro and jumpstart the village's economy! If this program succeeds, I will implement it in the 5 other regions of Mata Nui”

Niici lowered her arms, “It’s time that somebody gave back to the community”

The Toa of Ice then took two steps back, “But it’s only an offer, you must accept it first. Do you accept?”

The stadium erupted in applause.

IC:

Gears spun wildly in Vidar’s head; Party of six?

“This group of six…” Vidar called out to the tall being, “… likely traveled up this side of island. If the ones you seek are, themselves, seeking forbidden treasure, then perhaps our business is the same”

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Utu - Le-Wahi OceanUtu turned around, "You describe them well," he stepped across his boat again, a slow smile starting to spread across his face, "Agents of the Master of Shadows?" the smile grew as Utu stepped back onto the edge of his boat with a curt nod from one of the other Toa, "Well then," a tilt of the head, "What are your names friends?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: This battle can continue, but the matoran need to leave. And I'll just predetermine this: Clariax is gonna run.

Woot. Haven't had this much fun since Pala-Koro.

IC: Flay

Flay nodded, as she had the same opinion. "I suggest we go to Ga-Koro- Ta-Koro would have received news of these scum by now." She took note of the Toa of Lightning, who was insanely charging into the fight. He would be a recorded threat as well.

Help would not be what Zyke would receive, as Clariax took notice of the building up electricity. Readying her counter, she rolled away from the Impact Blast, before heating up the ground beneath Zyke to insane temperatures.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

"What, no reply? I'd at least expect some resentful remark about the odds."Draco, still grinning egomaniacally, pointed his right arm Clariax's way.I could use my Sanok... but where would the fun be in that?And so the Toa of Lightning launched an electrical bolt from his arm, firing it off in the direction of the targeted Toa of Plasma. At the same time, he stepped forward, preparing to get in close...

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Zyke swore aloud as the ground below him began to heat. However, since it takes time for any substance to reach "ridiculously high temperatures," the most he received were minor burns on his heels before he jumped away. He fired another blast of impact vision at Clariax.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC(De-zevrie Ayevarie)

(Outskirts of Lake Kanae)

Up, up, UP the ladder! Oh, this feeling!

"Yes, ladies and bentlebeings, our very own De-zevrie is really going to do it for us; she's going to be the first to ever accomplish a feat so magnificent, so spectacular, so amazing that it is sure to send chills up your back that are colder than the peak of Mt. Ihu!"

Oh, good one, Daddy! Keep stalling them, twenty stories worth of ladder is a long way up. Don't want to waste my strength on the easy part and risk messing up my "acrobatic feat."

"She's almost there now! 200 hundred feet in the air and she's still climbing like a Le-Matoran up a tree." Ah, use a joke close to the spectator's own front yard. Another good one, Daddy.

Three, two, aaaand...one. Woah! The island never looked so beautiful from on the ground, but twenty wonderous stories up in the air gives you quite the outlook on the island.

I can't hear daddy's voice, but the roar of applause is still hearable. Ah, the applause... But, no time for that. Now, I need to focus.

Any second now the crowd should...there. Silence. All eyes on me, the only sound now is a few Gukko birds off in the distance (probably Farzhoul trying to get his pets in line). Just need...to...streeeetch one last time. Ah! There. Okay, here we go.

Using her Kanohi Sanok (the Mask of Accuracy), De-zevrie takes her first step onto the tight-rope. She knew she could do it, Karz, she could do it in her sleep due to the amount of practice, but the crowd was as stiff as a bone.

And she still was loving every second of it.

IC(NPC)

(Le-Koro streets)

Of course I forgot about the Mata-Nui forsaken job. Why did I have to forget it. I hope that girl goes to Karz...

The small Onu-Matoran makes his runs around the Le-Koro streets; trying not to feel dizzy due to being so high up. Heights weren't exactly his thing.

As the Matoran made his route, he would pin the following sign to a tree trunk or other area:

Experience seeing the one and only:

AYEVARIE CIRCUS!

Featuring the charming DE-ZEVRIE and the rest of the AYEVARIE family!

Tickets on sale for only 10 WIDGETS!

Come to the circus on the outskirts of LAKE KANAE!

"Good riddance," mumbles the Matoran after hanging up the last poster. The small thing quickly makes his way out of the village and back to the circus.

-Mef Man

IC- Alyo - Le-Koro Stadium

Alyo watched Niici intently as she rose up onto the stage, secretly glad for an excuse to stare at the beautiful toa. He watched her, letting his mind focus of her pretty, well polished mask. When she unveiled her new business decision, one little part of his mind was impressed. She's pretty and smart, it said, we're meant to be together! It's love!

Alyo never listened to this part of his brain, and instead focused on a different aspect of this speech- he had not known of this decision. Although he was new, he was also now the Public Relations manager, and so he felt like a very decently ranked member of the gentry. And that meant he had the right to know about decisions like that. Alyo was annoyed that he had not been gifted with this information, or asked for his opinion. How much was he really entitled to know?

Her little distraction with Ambages, however, didn't bother him at all. This was business, and everyone was entitled to their illegal deals and notes. He respected that, and, despite the obnoxious little voice telling him otherwise, would have to be careful around her.

But not too careful. She wasn't that bad, he could just tell.

Alyo just watched Niici, and filed away his concerns for later.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC: JL, you have some serious problems PAYING ATTENTION.

1. Leadfoot took the hit, but he moved out of the way AFTER THE INITIAL STRIKE so that it wouldn't burn through him and out the other side of his body. And he has an ARTHRON, I could have had him move if I wanted to. You are lucky I didn't and still have no excuse not to do the same thing you thought I did because you do NOT have an Arthron.

2. Seeing as he didn't even avoid an attack he couldn't see coming, and Clarix could not see that coming, she should have been hit. To quote a certain person, I suppose Massive Damage would be a good compensation?!

3. NO ONE is EVER in a position to shoot an ally. EVER. Unless I say they are across from each other directly, a most rare (and I didn't even say it) circumstance. And I said they were SIDE-BY-SIDE repeatedly in my post. You assume that when things are not specified, people would shoot each other. Logically, and in character, however, people would NEVER do that.

4. I had Ratchet order Roadbuster to form crystal in the previous paragraph, then had it form around them in that one. Must I switch the font to dark green for you to comprehend anything?!

Overall, since there are a load of posts already, I won't demand an edit, but there's gonna be compensation for this. You can take the massive damage now, or we can figure something out later. But there is no way in Karz I will let this slide.

IC: Because Barricade had been stated like twice to have been expecting an attack, he jumped aside as soon as Clarix disappeared, thus making both attacks miss without even having to look at her. He whirled around to face Clarix and formed another earth blindfold over her, pouring in EE.

And because Dervian was not a moron, his arc of wind did not simply miss, but spun around as soon as Clarix had dodged it, and was now an inch from the back of her head because of her ignorance.

Dino sniped Clarix from the side using dual lightning streams, then moved again so as not to give away his position.

Leadfoot, angry, from his sitting position on the ground managed to fire off a volley of iron spikes from his Repeater Barrels. "NINNY!"

Topspin activated his Sanok so as not to hit anyone or anything he did not wish to, and fired again on Clarix with both Plasma Blast Rods.

OOC: As common sense dictates, none of them including Zyke are directly facing each other, none of their attacks are headed at allies or in a path that would block other attacks, and their paragraphs are all simultaneous.

Plus they're all expecting her to teleport anyway (despite the fact that she shouldn't be able to) and would have about 1/2 second reaction speed as a logical result.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Dude, chill your grill. You've made far more problems than I have in this fight. Even the fight starting was a problem.

Kanohi Sanok is not allowed in this game.

The blindfold didn't follow as Clariax teleported away. The Arc of wind continued on its path, Zyke now in the way. Of course, he'd also have to react to the burning ground. As the lightning came, so did an arc of plasma. The ionized gas recreated the path for the lightning, as it was electricity's nature to follow the most conductive path. This path led towards Leadfoot, and his iron spikes were melted as well.

IC: Flay

Flay ignored the tandem of strikes as she started heading in the direction of Ga-Koro.

Edited by JL v2

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Myka (Le-Koro)

"I'm getting that 'missing piece' feeling again. This is all part of something bigger. But I can't tell what." Myka looked down, thoughtfully. "Either way, something doesn't add up, and as my mother used to say, if all else fails, run at it head-on, and hope you live to tell the tale."

IC: Zyron (Le-Koro)

Zyron nodded. "There are indeed several strange things about this. And now since we're already involved... where to go now?"

He hoped he didn't sound too cheerful this time, because he got the feeling that this was very important for Myka in a way. And objectively viewed, the situation was actually one where an overdose of humour, even dark one, would do more harm than good. He ought to keep an eye on his sarcastic tendencies...

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: Zyke, Grimlock, SwoopHowever, since Zyke was not in the path of the wind attack (OOC: As Axilus clearly stated), and he had long since escaped the ground that Clariax had set aflame, he simply fired another vision blast at her.Several loud thuds could be heard in quick succession. They gradually grew louder and closer, until Grimlock burst out of the foliage and charged for Optimus."Auto-Guys!" He shouted, "it take forever for Me Grimlock to find you. Swoop fly around and around the island, then he see explosions in jungle, so Me Grimlock followed him here!"Swoop landed, and, as always, remained silent.Just then, Grimlock seemed to notice that Optimus was lying on the ground."What happen to Boss-Guy?"

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

OOC: Woo hoo. Everybody ignore what TNG is saying. He's inside a crystal cage. Which, as TNG told me, Green and Opaque. And as for your disabling the attack, think. A wind blade behind a person who's facing Zyke? It's not going to suddenly twist directions to fit your reality.

Guys, come one. Can we, like, stop with all the weird things and RP better?

Clariax leapt away from the Impact Vision of the Skakdi, and turned. Holding up her hand, plasma handcuffs appeared around his both of his hands, and tightened.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Nanashi

The fight had escalated fast, and the Ice Wall had cut me off. Rats! I retreated to the village.

IC: Gorugon

The battle is over.

Target still here.

Moving to intercept.

IC: Nanashi

An arrow landed at my feet. That archer is still here? I groaned. "Another one? Really?"

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: Myka (Le-Koro)

Myka thought for a few seconds, thinking everything over in her head. "Elax won't have gone to Xa-Koro -- the fact that he stopped here is proof of that, if he planned to go there he would have kept moving. If that Vortixx was telling the truth, then he might be with the Followers of Makuta. The only place I could consider them going is Kini-Nui, and..." Myka was silent for a few seconds, as if she was struggling to find the right words. "Well, it's safe to say that the Kini-Nui isn't safe for Matoran, especially if the Followers of Makuta are there. The next place I would consider would be Ga-Koro, but since we saw that poster there, and Elax seems to be pretty good at evading capture, I'd say he wouldn't be there. So, if I look at the locations left, and try to find one that would have significance with him..."

Myka's eyes darted around as she looked through everything in her mind, before they settled and she nodded. "He'll be in Ta-Koro."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC(Ledzel)

(Pala-Koro; talking to Vompran)

"What the Karz happened to you?" Ledzel asks Vompran; his tone getting louder than earlier. His friend was now missing a limb.

That did not set well at all with Ledzel.

You mess with my friends, I mess with you.

"What...exactly did I miss?"

-Mef Man

IC: Nanashi/Gorugon

I dodged the arrows that were sent at me, and hid in a hut that was still relativly intact.

Target in cover.

Need to finish fight fast.

Sneak and Stab

As I hide there, I noticed a rustling in the bushes. What the-

A being jumped out, wielding two purple knives. Purple? Those are my knives!

I attempted to parry, but with only one knife to my apponents two, it didn't work that well.

OW! My arm.

I kicked the assalent away, and lunged with my knife. It cut through the shroud they were wearing.

Shroud destroyed.

Target has seen my face.

Remove evidence to protect identitly.

I ran out of the hut. That was Gorugon!

OOC: Anyone can but in to this fight.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: Zyron (Le-Koro)

"Ta-Koro, you say?" Zyron tilted his head. Of course, Myka knew Elax better than he did, so she was probably right with her guess. But if so, it would slowly become a tiny bit... creepy, if she could always find out where Elax was... but no, maybe it was just the right amount of good luck.

The Le-matoran smiled. "I guess Ta-Koro will be our next destination, then?"

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)