Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC ZharukBacking away slowly, the toa of plasma eventually reached the armory. "Why not?" he thought. Making sure Skrihen's vines were holding Vilor and co, he slowly crept inside. The armory was all but wrecked but there were still a few swords on the wall. One caught his eye. It was a light sword, not as light as a rapier, but still substantially lighter than a longsword, hanging on the wall. The hilt wasn't straight; rather, it was curved. Ornately decorated, it was a work of beauty. Placing a pile of widgets on the charred counter, he gingerly lifted the sword off of the wall. Contrary to his expectations, it felt... natural. "As if it was meant for me," Zharuk thought. He stepped back outside.OOC this should look like Count Dooku's lightsaber except with a sword blade.

IC: Swoop, Zyke

Swoop flew upwards out of the plasma and made several savage shrieking sounds. He probably wasn't going to be using his feet for a while, so it was a good thing he had a Kanohi Kadin.

"Where'd that Karzing Toa go?" Zyke muttered. Then, an idea came to him. He began to create a barely-detectable field of static. He felt Grimlock, Swoop, the rest of the Aukati...

There.

He felt an intrusion in the static field, one that wasn't accounted for. Before Clarix could even feel the slight fuzzy feeling that came with static electricity, a thousand volts were being pumped through her body.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

OOC: Sanoks are allowed, I checked. Anyway...

IC: The arc of wind came at Clarix's face, having turned away from Zyke like it would when under the control of Dervian. "Grimlock, Snarl, Swoop! Good to see you guys!"

Leadfoot's spikes melted, but he moved away. The Matoran were gone and safe. "Tyme tah join the fyte." Iron walls sprung up from the ground. "Hnngh....Roadbuster! Just a sec, reinforce this! Crystal's nigh impossible ta melt!"

Topspin shot at Clarix from the side, at the same time as Dervian's attack. With his mask power, he fired off multiple random shots as well, so as to hit her anyway even if she teleported. "THAT'S IT! I'LL BOTTLE YA!" Teleporting was a difficult task regardless when condensed wind, which had no doubt swept up particles at this point, was blocking Clarix's view and spewing dust in her eyes. Still, only one shot would strike if she did not teleport.

Crystal formed around the metal. "I'd best keep watch on the dome!" Another box formed around all the combatants, reinforced with a layer of crystal inside and outside the metal.

Dino managed to sneak into the box as it formed, right behind Clarix, but did not strike...yet.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: I understand completely, Niici said, her eyes slightly narrowed and her face wearing a look of concern and dubiousness, Thank you, Ambages Niici and Ambages then went their separate ways as the Toa of Ice tried to process what Ambages had said and the circumstances. Time is short, Niici reminded herself, Until after this concert, this conversation never happened. Niici squeezed her eyes shut, focusing and clearing her mind. It took a moment of complete stillness, blocking out even the loudest of cheers for the main act. After that moment, Niicis eyes slowly opened again. She had forgotten what Ambages had said, for now. After her big announcement, the memory would return, and Niici would analyze it then. For now, Niici had to get ready. The Windriders were up next and she didnt want to keep the crowd waiting. The Toa rushed to check her appearance backstage. Only a few touch-ups in front of the mirror were necessary, and Niici was ready for the populace within a minute. Within five minutes, Niici was ready. While she waited for her cue, she saw a Le-Matoran worker running towards her, a gray table grasped tightly in his right arm. The Le-Matoran then skid to a stop, sending mounds of dust into the air.Quick-fresh message, Madam Niici! the Le-Matoran panted, The Island Liberation Front has fallen!At first, Niici didnt understand the gravity of the Matorans words. She had identified the Cultured Gentrys primary enemies as the Island Liberation Squad, but it looked like they recently had a name change. Once this point was realized, Niici discovered that she had a most gracious opening. Her announcement had just widened in scope. She walked over to the circular lift and nodded to the operators to activate the switch. After a thump, Niici felt herself rising to the floor of the stage, and soon, the sight of hundreds of people stampeded her mind. Wind-ride-ers! [sTOMP!] Wind-ride-ers! [sTOMP!] The audiences cheers raised in volume, feverishly anticipating the show they had all paid good money to see. The opening acts were fantastic, but everyone know that no one compared to the musical geniuses of Sanso and his Matoran musicians. Patrons were already dancing, whistling, and screaming for their beloved celebrities to appear on the grand stage. Finally, the lightstones were dimmed. Was is time? Were the Windriders about to take stage? A moment later, a hyper lightstone was activated, and then masked, making it look like a spot light. In the spot light was a single Toa, the Chief of Operations and de facto leader of the Cultured Gentry. I hope youre not too disappointed, Niici said, softly giggling afterwards. The most beautiful feminine face in the stadium looked unto the crowds of people in the stands, softening their cheers but still nonetheless praising the individual who put all of this together. Im a woman of business, and I dont want to waste time, Niici began, beaming to the audience, Are you guys have as good a time as I am? A stadium-rumbling round of applause was the response. Niici continued to beam. The crowd loved the concert, and they loved her. Ladies and gentlemen, I come to you this night with a most generous offer Niicis smile started to fade, I know what happened east of here, in Pala-Koro. I know the lives that were loss, the property that was destroyed. Its too close to home, I say! Before I received the news, myself and the Cultured Gentry executive board were only going to extend this offer to the village of Air; the wondrous, uplifting, tree-bright Le-Koro! Her use of treespeak garnered more cheers from the Le-Koronans in the audience, but silence soon returned when Niici spoke again. What is this offer, you ask? Niici continued, her smile returning, I believe that the Cultured Gentry has spent too long of a time away in the snow drifts. Its time we actually come out and help our fellow Matoran not just our merchants, entrepreneurs, and celebrities helping you as well Niici spread her arms, People of Le-Koro, I am offering to adopt your region. With the Gentrys funds, we will restore what violence has destroyed in Pala-Koro, and make sure violence never mars that land again. We will take the worn and torn armory of the Gukko Force, and give them weapons, armor and equipment so powerful that the Makuta will never think to attack us. And Le-Wahi will be but the first. Most of all, we will do what the Cultured Gentry does best: bring jobs back to Le-Koro and jumpstart the village's economy! If this program succeeds, I will implement it in the 5 other regions of Mata Nui Niici lowered her arms, Its time that somebody gave back to the community The Toa of Ice then took two steps back, But its only an offer, you must accept it first. Do you accept? The stadium erupted in applause.

IC CorcianoCorciano had been watching from the sidelines reflecting on his performance. Unlike Tarkis, he hadn't talked to anyone. Sitting in the shadows, he thought about what he did right and what he did wrong. "Overall, they liked it," I thought. "But I believe I saw a few people in the crowd with quizzical expressions or even shakin g their heads. Did I make too many obscure references? Or do they simply not like this kind of music?" These thoughts spun around and around in Corciano's mind until his head hurt. But then, relief. Niici had stepped onto the stage and had made an announcement. At first, it didn't register. Then he realized what had happened. "What?!" he thought. "This is bad, bad news..." The De-Toa's face turned a shade sourer.

OOC: Fowadi and crew from Po-Wahi.

IC: Dehkaz

There was nothing quite like it, sail out in open ocean, the land just visiable on the horizon. Unfortunately, this wasn't a joyride, but the Toa of Magnetism tried not to let it effect his mood. Dehkaz was currently near the rear of the massive ship, a gauntleted hand on the wheel as he manuvered the warship along. They had crossed the boarder some time ago, judging by the map rolled up under his arm, and were nearing their destination.

The cannons were loaded, stacks of elementally-created disks lined the deck: they were preparing for battle.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Mirehu

The Toa of Crystal slipped inside the building, and paused for a moment just inside. It wasn't an especially large building, but various bits of armor were crammed into every possible location. This could take a bit longer then she thought before...

Still, it wasn't like they were in a hurry. Continuing on in, Mirehu started searching for what she had in mind.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Raxa:

"You should get something clear," Raxa said, with a purposefully-goofy grin. "It'd accentuate your appearance, after all. People wouldn't be able to not stare."

Imperceptably, the armourer, a Vortixx, smirked. The last set of clear armour had been taken a while ago, but judging by the two Toa who were in here, he'd hear the jokes for a little while.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Mirehu

The Toa of Crystal's face reddened somewhat, but a smirk crossed her face. "Oh, wouldn't you like that, huh?," Mirehu replied, looking away from the various piles of armor to glance at Raxa momentarily. So far, she hadn't seen anything that was quite her style. Most of the armor was made for a frame much bigger then her's.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Utu - Le-Wahi Ocean

IC:

"I am Vidar, 3rd-ranked servant of Makuta," the Toa-Rahkshi said. His boat then rocked as Ronkshou walked over to the edge where Vidar and Utu were talking.

"And I am Ronkshou, 2nd-ranked servant of Makuta," the brawny red and blue Toa said, "You must be Utu"

"It is good that we found each other so soon, but time is short," Vidar reminded them. Indeed, the hunter had been keep track of the minutes spent thus far, and minutes were too precious to waste.

"Indeed," Ronkshou said, nodding, "Utu, we are scanning these shores for a small moored boat. Feel free to follow us to provide a third pair of eyes"

Ronkshou did a short bow to Utu and quickly turned around went back to the front of the ship. In a short moment, the motor started up and their boat began moving once again.

After a moment of riding through the starry night, Vidar walked over to Ronkshou.

"An inlet of the sea; lots of trees around it," Vidar hissed softly, "We need to check it out"

"That's next to Fau Swamp, we walked right through that," Ronkshou replied.

"We must check every inlet!" Vidar said firmly, "Stop this boat"

"... very well," Ronkshou acquiesced. He pulled the boat over, getting closer to the shore. Finally, they stopped and Vidar hopped out and into the shallow water, trudging his way towards the beach. Meanwhile, Ronkshou flung the anchor overboard to keep the boat from drifting.

"As you can see," Ronkshou said to Utu. He then walked to the aft of the boat, "We shall check every nook and cranny. Tell me, what made the Master of Shadows decide to accept you into our ranks? Surely, you must have a fascinating history"

OOC: Windriders are next!

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Utu - Le-Wahi Shore - WaterUtu grumbled to himself. If time was of utmost importance, why waste time when his contracts were clearly not here? He didn't understand. But 3rd and 2nd agents to Makuta probably held some authority over his position. Which was, well. Not really clear yet. Servant, he supposed? No, a better word would be dedicate.He let his own boat lax in the waves, stopping to respond to Ronkshou. He felt like the answer should me something along the lines of not wasting his time on "every nook and cranny" when the six were more likely elsewhere, but thought better. These people were probably doing this type of thing more often than he. He submitted, deciding he might learn something from them. They had already deduced the six had gone up this side of the island. Or all three of them were wrong. That wouldn't be ideal either.His bright blue eyes flashed momentarily, suddenly feeling another crave for the high of his Rune, pushing it aside. He wasn't compelled to answer upon his history. That was quickly shut down in the confines of his mind.Utu lifted up his sleeve, revealing the dark pulsations of his most prized power, and his literal and figurative sign of individuality and uniqueness. He gazed at it fondly for a brief moment before looking back up at Makuta's (as far as Utu could tell) left-hand, "Toa of fear aren't known to be welcome in other parties of the island," he dropped the sleeve, letting it slide over the Rune again, "Figured I'd offer my services to one who might appreciate the finer points of powers such as mine."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Condensed wind following someone for so long shouldn't really be possible....I think it would be better to have it recreated, than controlled. Think of how hard it would be. And why would it block someone's view? Not like it's colored or opaque. And the fact that it's wind...it blows away particles, not just whipping them up.

IC: Clariax

Dust surrounded her eyes, but this didn't block her from seeing things. After all, if somebody put air in front of her, which was already filled with dust and other particles, and she could see, what happens when you put condensed air? It wouldn't just whip up dust, it would blow it away.

Clariax smiled at the world logic as she teleported towards Dervian but staying out of his reach, dodging the first electric shot, and repositioning herself so that the 'Accurately Random' shots fired would accurately go towards her - through the Toa of Air.

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: As the Sanok-guided plasma bolts flew, Dervian felt a tinge of fear.

An earthen box suddenly formed around the duo and the plasma bolts. It was rectangular, but had an extra square space protruding to Dervian's left. The box was blocking Clarix's view, and the end of it was moving closer at the same speed as the plasma bolts, so that the farthest side from Dervian was always an inch from the back of the bolts.

Realizing the purpose of the box, Dervian moved into his square space, leaving Clarix unable to see beyond her increasingly smaller space. The bolts came closer.

OOC: The post takes place in about 1.5 seconds, but has detailed descriptions. For a clearer view, see this diagram.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Clariax had been trained by a master tactician; She knew what was going to happen already. Dervian had taken up space, but both Barricade and Dervian underestimated Plasma.

Plasma was heat; heat expanded. Topspin could shape it, but not what Clarix could do. A plasma bolt appeared as well, heating up the plasma bolt, on the side facing Dervian, while drawing heat from the side facing herself. Ignoring the massive fluctuation of heat in front of her, she send it forwards, left, and right, but not to herself, and the plasma expanded, without losing any of its heat, as Clarix had created more - Enough to melt both the walls....and Dervian.

Since Plasma was transparent, just bright, she simply teleported out of the box, and turned towards Barricade.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: The first thing Clarix saw was a dirty wheel whip a centimeter from her face. Barricade had swung reflexively.

Dervian jumped out over the burning remains of the earthen wall and activated his Miru, thus sending himself way up. From his position above, he began to form a wind shuriken.

Topspin once again activated his mask and fired at Clarix from the side, just in case she somehow had reflexes 3 times faster than Barricade's.

Leadfoot had iron spikes once again spring out under Clarix's feet.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:

There was rustling in the bushes near where Kethreye and the others got ready to intervene in yet another brawl. Aparangi, stepping out of the woodwork snarled in frustration at the scene and approached the leader of the ILF. The leader of the Aitua had left Draeverian where he was in the clearing in the jungle after his outburst during the encounter with Hiemalis. As angry as Aparangi was, he had no time to argue with the blind Toa at the moment. Out of the corner, he noticed Mariko and Tupua, who were also nearby and upon seeing him, approached him. Aparangi walked until he was in clear view of everybody present.

"Kethreye!" his voice bellowed out over the ruined clearing where Pala Koro had been. "Get your men under control! We have far bigger trouble on our hands!"

"Want me to shut them down?" Mariko asked softly."If they don't listen." Aparangi replied.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: I don't get how you can make dodging this easy, and then complain. :| I should be the one complaining. I can't react if someone suddenly teleports behinds me and stabs me.

Teleporting, Clariax dodged all of the attacks bounced at her, and ended up above Topspin in a falling motion. Twin swords slashed downwards, and Plasma beams fired from them, the swords aimed to stab into Topspin's shoulder joint.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC(Amalod)

(Pala-Koro-Currently under attack and talking to Nova)

"No," Amalod starts, reaching out for Nova's hand and grabbing it. "Let's go!" Amalod begins run inside, pulling Nova along with her with surprising strength.

IC: NovaNighttimePala-KoroWhen Nova found he couldn't extricate himself gently, he gritted his teeth, pushed down the voice inside that insisted you don't use force with a girl! and yanked himself free. "No." The urgency in his tone surprised even him. "I'm fine! Now -- get under, under cover, because you're the one who needs -- I mean, like, if you don't know your powers, but if you do know them, correct me -- uh, you need protection. Not saying you're weak or anything, but, umm..."At this point, Nova couldn't tell if Amalod would comply out of respect or out of confusion. Even Nova himself didn't know what he was trying to say.

IC(Amalod)

(Pala-Koro-Currently under attack and talking to Nova)

Amalod didn't want to let go of the Toa's hand, but she knew she wouldn't be able to convince the Toa to stand down.

"Fine," Amalod says reluctantly, releasing Nova's hand and making her way inside the neearby hut. "Just stay safe!"

-Mef Man

IC: Zyron (Le-Wahi)

Zyron nodded. "Sounds like a good plan to me."

"But, if you carry the backpack I'd like to take my shoulder bag first; there's some... stuff in there that might come in handy at times."

He felt that it sounded really awkward, but really, he'd feel much better if he had his things within reach. Even if it wouldn't be useful or anything. But he'd be feeling better.

Edited by Taka Nuvia ~ Demon Jester

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: Myka (Le-Wahi)

"Sure," Myka said, handing the backpack over to Zyron so he could take his bag out. She recognised that there was something he was hiding from her, but she figured it was best not to pry. If he wanted to, he would eventually tell her.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Zyke, Grimlock

"Enough of this!" Zyke exclaimed, "hey big guy, think you can trap that sonofa Muaka in iron?"

Clariax was instantly enveloped in a full-body case of iron before she even touched the ground. Since Kualsis only worked if the user could see where they were teleporting, she wouldn't be able to escape by using her mask power. With that, Zyke fired a blast of lightning at the highly-conductive iron, electrifying it and hopefully its occupant.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

"Thank you." Zyron quickly took the bag out of the backpack and put it over his shoulder. Then he handed the backpack back to Myka, smiling. Maybe he should tell her. But what could he say? 'I have a knife'? No. That was just creepy. But if she asked him, he realized that he would answer truthfully.

"Hm... that's probably true." Zyron replied carefully, unsure whether Myka was trying to imply something or not. Because if so, he wasn't certain what she was going for...

The Le-matoran adjusted his hat, then the strap of his shoulder bag.

"However, sometimes reaching the destination can be fairly important, too."