Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

`Have you guessed the riddle yet?' the Hatter said, turning to Alice again.

`No, I give it up,' Alice replied: `what's the answer?'
`I haven't the slightest idea,' said the Hatter.
-Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

IC: Dorian (Aurelia's Ark, Le-Wahi)

One knock on the door. Deja vu; someone wanted me.

I couldn't let them in, not while I was busy with my Work. If you looked around, you may call it madness, deranged scribbling of a man still patching himself together from being shattered like a puzzle, thrown from a balcony, but not I, for I called it creativity. I had taken knives, pens, and scrawled my own brand of calligraphy across the walls, spewing whatever came to mind, letting it well out of me before it pushed outwards, manifested physically, drowned me in the riptide of words left unsaid and thoughts left unaccounted for.

this little light of mine

i was told to let it shine

but i stood idly by

and watched that poor thing die

"Dor?"

What is it?

Voice at the door was Jin's. What did she want? Couldn't she tell I was busy hating myself while enlightening myself? Couldn't she tell that I was sitting around here losing my mind, vomiting up polluted bourbon sporadically between rasping breaths and murmured philosophic soliloquies until there was nothing left to vomit up but blood and what could've been stomach fluid?

she will grow and grow and she

will shine

so bright

Jin. Be a sweetheart and, uh, kill Grokk for me.

"Grokk?"

Grokk. The enlightened one. The one who had done this to me, with his shiny teeth and his sharp wit. Already I could see him, standing by the foot of my bed, that green tattoo of his swirling around and hissing like a snake before sliding off his face and coiling itself tightly around my neck until surely I must have started to choke, because the blood vomit stopped up inside my throat like a wine cork and sank back down again dejectedly.

Yes, Jin. Grokk. I want him dead.

I looked in the mirror and saw myself, twirling on the balancing point of the entire island. It was as though I was the balancing point of a spinning top, twirling and skirting my way around the unmistakable edge of sanity. My thoughts continued pushing their way to the surface, almost as though they bled out onto my skin, and I removed my shirt because good lord was it hot in here.

"Dor, I'm coming in."

what are you doing do not come in stop it you are going to track mud and blood and swamp and the ashes of Xa-Koro all over my shrine jin stop what are you doing stop stripping me of my enlightenment go away--

"Kynaera?"

ashes

ashes

we will all fall down

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Mirehu

Well that... Should be interesting, the Toa of Crystal thought, trying to imagine who Raxa could be talking about. Whoever it was, he seemed somewhat important to the other Toa of Crystal.

With a smile, Mirehu took Raxa's offered hand, deciding to just wait and see. She stepped out onto the muddy ground, and realised that she couldn't go ten minutes without getting her new armor dirty. Wasn't that lovely. "So... Onu-Koro," Mirehu said, glancing at Raxa. "Is it really one big cave?"

Building a village in the trees was one thing, but an entire village underground was another.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:"Because we've got traitors to hunt-two of whom are over there. We know some of their tactics, how they fight. And with that Toa of Lightning issue over, we are on the same side, with the possible exceptions of our strictness in the matter of the Toa Code. I suggest that you let us fight." Miraul quietly pointed Divan to Tirax, and Vilak to Takari and Makkan. Miraul then pointed to Ziraul. Noticing this, another Toa piped up. "I call the orange guy. It's personal."

IC:

"If you can get rid of whoeveryousaidtheyweres, sure, sure." Kethrye replied after half a minute of staring contemplatively at Divan and his team. "The greater good is more important them who we chose to align ourselves with, even if it's with you overzealously lawful types. Knock them out, kill them, drive them off, whatever. Should be noted that they have a seemingly supernatural ability to not be hit by anything, so don't think it will be easy." Really you'd had though that all of our combined strength that beating the crud out of them wouldn't have taken very long. . .

Kethrye still trusted Divan and his lackeys about as far as he could throw them after their. . .earlier meeting, but he supposed the same principles that he had applied to the situation with Voriki were relevant in this one, too. Anyone could ultimately take part in making Mata Nui a better place, especially those that at least had their hearts in the right place, if not more them a single brain to go around. They might prove useful, at any rate. he thought, turning away from the Toa and back towards the fighting. They seem disciplined, which is more them I could say for most of my men.

The Island Liberation Front leader clasped his hands together and focused, drawing on his element reserves, which had build up enough for his current purpose. Closing the fingers on both hands into tight fists, he leapt forward towards the fray, landing with with one hand pressed against the ground as the power of his element surged through the earth towards the terrorist, a slippery coat creeping beneath their feat and and honed, stalagmite-like icicles burst around them with the crunch of old, hard snow.

"Alright, no more of this stupidity," he said, smirking.

His balled fists relaxing into two open palms as he called again on his element, firing forth what elemental energy remained from his earlier strike in a beam that encase anything it hit in a block of solid ice and snow. It was only sustainable for the briefest seconds, however, and Kethrye's power dry, leaving him more or less unarmed against them. But not alone, he thought. At least give me that. They're dead, but they just haven't got the message.

​OOC: Note that completely dodging from must of those attacks isn't terribly realistic, what with the slippery ice and all. ;)

OOC:As far as I'm aware, the ice attack is the only one incoming. Note that the Inferno doesn't dodge everything. I have allowed hits through, (heat vision to Vilor's foot would be an example-it will slow him down if he starts to run away.) but regulated their damage so the plot can continue. Your current first attack is already a bad idea, because the defenses raised to block more plants will take effect in some spots. Ice can't really form around a plasma barrier.

IC: Kethrye's ice spread across the ground towards the Inferno. Tirax slipped and damaged his foot on a spike. The Ice attack could not reach the feet of Vilor and Matatu, as it was protected by the thin coat of purple plasma Vilor had spread across the ground to protect himself from the plants. Figuring that most plants near his feet were vaporized by now, Vilor formed this coating into a ball after the ice attack had passed. Ziraul, too, was unlucky, as a slippery ice coat formed under his feet. On the far edges of the ice power that had circled the plasma coating, this ice was just barely solid, and the spikes broke before he could do much more than poke his foot armor. He slipped and fell. However, the ice did weaken the Le-Wahi plants, unused to the cold energy, reducing their grip and allowing Ziraul freedom to use his katana. Slicing the vines away as he broke off his attack on Shriken, he then pulled his legs towards him and redirected his sounds into the ice, shattering it so that it would provide a way to stand up.

Tirax's arm took a glancing hit from the ice beam. Takari and Makkan slipped on the ice, disrupting their telekinetic wave pattern.

OOC:More tomorrow.

IC:

Dhurin watched Kehuri run off towards Pala-Koro. He took a glance towards the jungle behind him, and then back to where Kehuri was going. Fate had presented him with a choice: Escape into the jungle with a 99% chance of being butchered by giant insects, or go to Pala-Koro and risk capure. Apparently, Fate was biased. Dhurin Followed Kehuri's tracks, hoping for the best.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

[OOC] Well, if anyone would like to interact, please start now.

[iC] Petorgas kept walking. The unusual aroma was persistent and all-encompassing, and also irritated him greatly. It was that time of the day, so he removed some fruits, bread, and a package of soup from his pack and ate on-the-go.

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Kehuri

Kehuri glanced momentarily over his shoulder and was pleased to see that Dhurin was following. In turning around he completely failed to notice the green-armored Vortixx he dashed past. Turning forward again, he ducked and wove through the trees. He slowed his pace as he began to lose his breath, conserving his energy in case he had to fight.

At length, he emerged from the dense foliage to find Pala-Koro in smoke and fire. His jaw dropped as he scanned the destruction, appalled. He soon spotted the battle, most notably the Toa of Ice. Of the little he knew of the ILF, he was aware that their leader was a Toa of Ice, like this one. He ducked to hide among the underbrush, ready to activate his mask if he had to, momentarily forgetting about Naru or Dhurin.

OOC:

That was Petorgas he ran by. Feel free to give chase, or wait for Dhurin/Naru, I guess.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Naru [Le-Wahi]

The Toa of Plasma was by no means fast, while she didn't have trouble following the two beings, she arrived a few seconds after Kehuri. What she saw... Wasn't that good. The village she had heard about was just gone. Replaced with burning wreckage left over from only one thing: an attack.

She instantly knew that the only beings who could be responcible were those that followed Makuta. It was a simple enough connectin to make, who else would want one of the biggest anti-Makuta organizations destroyed? "Well isn't this great."

Naru was quite mad at the moment. Again the Followers attacked a village. Again they destroyed and killed unchecked.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Merla"And you'd think we'd be so dumb?" Merla sat down in the corner of her cell and started to meditate, focusing on the water content all around her. "Zakama?" I asked. "Have you found him? Look for an object with the body heat of a toa that isn't one of us. Once you've found him, strike."

[iC] Petorgas soon realized that running and eating simultaneously was a poor idea. Soon, his face was splattered with fruit juice and soup, and a trail of pasta and bread crumbs was left behind him. He noticed a vague figure as he ran past, probably a toa or similar creature. "Oh no, People!" Petorgas thought. Fortunately, he seemed to have not noticed him. It had not occurred to him that there might be other foolish adventurers out in the Fau marsh.

Morally unambiguous.

OOC:As far as I'm aware, the ice attack is the only one incoming. Note that the Inferno doesn't dodge everything. I have allowed hits through, (heat vision to Vilor's foot would be an example-it will slow him down if he starts to run away.) but regulated their damage so the plot can continue. Your current first attack is already a bad idea, because the defenses raised to block more plants will take effect in some spots. Ice can't really form around a plasma barrier.

IC: Kethrye's ice spread across the ground towards the Inferno. Tirax slipped and damaged his foot on a spike. The Ice attack could not reach the feet of Vilor and Matatu, as it was protected by the thin coat of purple plasma Vilor had spread across the ground to protect himself from the plants. Figuring that most plants near his feet were vaporized by now, Vilor formed this coating into a ball after the ice attack had passed. Ziraul, too, was unlucky, as a slippery ice coat formed under his feet. On the far edges of the ice power that had circled the plasma coating, this ice was just barely solid, and the spikes broke before he could do much more than poke his foot armor. He slipped and fell. However, the ice did weaken the Le-Wahi plants, unused to the cold energy, reducing their grip and allowing Ziraul freedom to use his katana. Slicing the vines away as he broke off his attack on Shriken, he then pulled his legs towards him and redirected his sounds into the ice, shattering it so that it would provide a way to stand up.

Tirax's arm took a glancing hit from the ice beam. Takari and Makkan slipped on the ice, disrupting their telekinetic wave pattern.

OOC:More tomorrow.

I.C. Vompran fired some thorns from his sythe at Tirax.

elementalussal.png

OOC: Woops, sorry for not responding sooner, I'm gonna' bring DJ up to speed, so we can keep moving. :P

IC: Draeverian Joskiir

"Kyaa," Draeverian's voice vanished, the air blown out of him as Aparangi's arm slammed into his chest, pinning him against a tree. Drae, don't overreact. You've already dug yourself a grave, try not to end up in it.

"You kidding me?" Draeverian's voice rasped, but barely contained the rage still permeating his body, muscles in spasm from sheer rage. "After all the things you've seen, you're gonna' harp on me about my swing? I don't know you, Aparangi and you don't know me, but it seems we're both caught in this web, til death send us help. Get, yer' arm off me, or there'll be no more transforming into monster 'Rangi." He felt a greater pressure, then Aparangi released him with a snort, the toa of sound sliding to the ground as air flooded his lungs once more.

"Get your act together, kid," Aparangi said then stalked off towards the ruins of Pala-koro.

That was... Close, Rivet.

Get your act together kid.

Shut up.

He stood slowly, letting Rivet slide back into her collar to free up his hands. Draeverian could feel the mud coating his legs, but pressed onwards towards the ruins, following Aparangi's footsteps. He may me off, but he's right. If I'm going to become a true toa I need to control my emotions. Splattered from the battle with dust, soot, and gore, Draeverian stepped into the ruins, following the sounds of renewed combat. The Karz is going on?! Reaching the scene, he heard Mariko's voice, and slid alongside the toa, seeming to appear from nowhere.

"How goes my free-floating friend?"

IC:

LoJak sighed. The destruction that had ben caused here was unspeakable. So much death and hurt, and for what? So Makuta could continue to play his games with the people of Mata Nui. LoJak wanted to stay and help, but he knew there was little he could do. He was a a soldier, not a medic or builder. What he needed was to make sure something like the burning of Pala-Koro never happened again, to be a light for the Matoran during the darkness of Makuta's reign. There was nothing else for him to do.

Well, actually there was one thing. The musician in Po-Koro. Mita, he thought her name was. He had told her he would protect her, and yet he had allowed himself to be brought to Le-Koro. He hoped she was fine. The last time he had seen her, the two were getting lost in the desert. Before anything else, he needed to make sure no harm had come to her. He needed to go to Po-Koro.

ooc: LoJak to Po.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Kehuri

Kehuri watched as another Toa joined the battle. He didn't want to jump in without knowing absolutely for certain who were the good guys and who were bad. He scanned the battlefield, taking a rare moment to actually plan ahead.

Beaches were not his element. No only had he hardly even seen sand in his life, but his Earth powers would be useless on it, unless he suddenly learned how to conjure it up. On the plus side, it was a flat, unforrested spot, which would allow his Kualsi a maximum amount of maneuverability. He supposed he may be able to teleport amongst the wreckage unseen to get a better view, and be within earshot.

He whispered to Naru, "Uhm, who are the good guys down there?"

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC:

Dhurin reached the tree line, a considerable time after Naru and Kehuri. He somewhat prided himself in being the person who didn't run straight into danger. Although, lately, danger had been running into him, so his voluntary slowness was only delaying the inevitable. The Onu-Matoran just stood there and looked at the chaos. Hopefully after these fools calmed down, he could get safe travel to... wherever he was trying to go in the first place.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Hmm said the Cyan skakdi named Scaragath. "This is the island of Mata-Nui" he said to himself for nothing was in his boat but 499 Le-Matoran corpses from the Kumu Islets. He has been in this boat for 1,000,000,000 hours since the destruction of the Kumu-Islets and his fortress which is now the boat. The he noticed a leak so he threw a Le-Matoran corpse on it to patch it up. "Well than I better go and grr probley has lots of toa I better land so I can kill them and all Le-Matoran". Then he saw a Le-Matoran in the trees so he used his impact vision on him the Le-Matoran fell over dead. "I better get to work on my new fortress than I could shop the trees for wood use the boat and the abudance of Le-Matoran bodies to build it" Then he frowned he better go find someone to build it. So he slumped down in his chair made of fused armor of the first 99 Le-Matoran he killed after he awoke on Kumu thus breaking the fourth wall for the first time. Since then he has ground very fond of fourth wall breaking.

wearewaiting.gif

I am Talo last of the toa of the lost element of AWESOME.

[iC] Petorgas ground to a halt. He crouched. This place was all too familiar. He must've been here previously, whislt scouting the Fau. He must've taken a wrong turn. He immediately turned around, after using his forearm to wipe the food from his face. He heard voices. No turning back now. If he proceeded, he would eventually end up back in the Koro, where he'd have to start again. If he turned to his left or right, he would soon find himself wandering aimlessly. Despite his antisocial nature, he could stand people...in short bursts. He walked a ways back until he could see combat.

"Hello, fiends."

Morally unambiguous.

IC:

Mariko turned to look at Draeverian. he gave him a once-over,looking at the layer of mud covering the lower body of his friend. Then, he shrugged. "Trouble in paradise, the usual." he replied to the Toa of sonic's question.

Next to the two Toa, Aparangi still waited for Kethrye to finish dealing with the brawl going on. Hopefully his intervention would put a stop to it quickly. He needed to tell him what the peer had told him. They needed to follow this lead and soon, or they would all pay the price.

--------------

Not too far away, the Horde was making their way through the jungle at a quick marching pace. Rhow and Viloz at the front, they had made their way from the shore to here with little to no rest. It was no small feat, but Skakdi were used to hardship and so, they went on, in the direction of Le-Koro. What Rhow did not know, though, was that the way they were going, they would come across the remains of another village first.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

ooc: Anyone wanna challenge this guy to a fight

ic: Scaragath looked around he has been wondering for many hours now trying though the jungle he found a random ussal crab on the beach and hooked a cart with all the Le-Matoran corpses to the ussal who he named Pie. He then noticed something strange it was looked he saw someone he scaned it with his anlyzer thingy it said Name: Mariko threat status: Unkown

wearewaiting.gif

ooc: oh looks like my skakdi will turn into another problem for you :evilbiggrin: :evilbiggrin: :evilbiggrin:

IC: Toa Talo emerges from the dark tunnel to find himself in le-wahi he sees a sign saying le wahi this way. "Looks Like I better go to Le wahi to get a gukko bird" he said ... A few hours later he arrived in Le-Koro he asked a matoran if there is a gukko bird dealer anywhere he pointed Talo in the direction of the gukko dealer. The dealer said "4,000 widgets for a gukko with riding gear and flight map" Talo reached into his backpack and pulled out 4,000 widgets and handed them to the dealer "ok I want that one " the dealer responded "that is Lol he is a very fast" Talo got the gukko and took off in the direction of Lake Pala.

ooc: Yah I have a gukko named Lol :smiletakua: :smiletakua: :smiletakua: :smiletakua: :smiletakua: :smiletakua: :smiletakua: :smiletakua:

ic: Scaragath ran towards the being called Mariko and fired his impact vision knocking Mariko to the ground.

wearewaiting.gif

IC (Jin)

I hadn't seen Dor for awhile, so I figured it was time to check in; make sure he was still alive, y'know? Figured Bry might be a little miffed it the boy couldn't handle the strain of watching a Islets sink to their watery grave.

And by “couldn't handle the strain” I mean maybe he was drinking himself to death? It's the kind of melancholic suicide you'd expect from him, especially after the fight with Brykon.

That fight had unnerved me, to be honest. I've never found myself in the position of wanting to see a grown man cry, but I'd been treated to a full show of tears and pleading beneath Xa-Koro. It didn't fit with the Dorian I knew, or, rather, the Dorian I thought I knew. Who would've thought one of the islands most renowned mercs was so messed up?

I had the feeling he was just the first, though. Some of Bad Company had already begun to show the strain of knowing they were responsible for the karzhole we'd left behind. Or, at least, I had been. I hadn't looked back: I didn't want to care anymore.

Still had to care about Dor though; I liked him, and would've hated to see him die. Besides, Brykon had put me in charge (for who knows what reason), and that meant it was my job to see my men were safe, even though all we were doing was sailing.

I knocked once. “Dor?”

There a long pause.

“Jin. Be a sweetheart and, uh, kill Grokk for me.”

That was Dor's voice, but it was slurred and choked, so much so that I to do a double take when I first heard it. He'd obviously been drinking.

I didn't have anything prepared to say to this, so I just stood there and repeated what he said like a dumb parrot.

“Grokk?”

“Yes, Jin. Grokk. I want him dead.”

Like karz he did. I'd had enough of this already.

“Dor, I'm coming in.”

The door was unlocked, and as I pushed it open I heard Dor making some weird noises, mumbling and moaning and when I finally opened the door and stood there and and looked inside I could not believe my eyes.

The room, for starters, was covered in graffiti. Seeing as Dor was the only person who'd been in here since our launch, he had to be the vandal. Scribbles of nonsense and creepy poetry were everywhere, as well as crude drawings and caricatures, many of which were of a Skakdi whom I assumed was Grokk (A lot of swear words inevitably accompanied those particular scribbles).

The floor was covered in scratchy writing, too, as well as an empty bottle or two. That explained why Dor was throwing what looked like the world's biggest tantrum. It also explained the bucket of vomit sitting next to the dresser, although I was kinda surprised to see that Dor was having such trouble handling his alcohol. I'd thought he'd had a stronger stomach.

The room, however, was nothing compared to the man standing in front of me.

Dor's shirt was off, revealing a ton of tattoos he definitely hadn't had the last time I'd seen him shirtless. More weird poetry and scribbles, and a ton of bones, and way too many other things I couldn't make out and didn't particularly want to, anyway.

He was wearing his old scarf, but now the fabric, like his face, arms and chest, was stained with vomit and blood. His eyes were bloodshot and he was sweating like crazy. In short, he looked like a crazy man.

He squinted as I opened the door, letting some light into his dark, smelly room, and cowered behind a tattooed arm. His eyes momentarily focused on me, and widened.

"Kynaera?"

“Whoa, buddy,” I began. “What the karz is going on here-”

That's when he jumped me.

that's not kynaera

is that kynaera?

maybe it is

stumble stumble stumble. man i've got so much bourbon in me that i can hardly walk at this point, but that's cool, because i know that kynaera - no, not kynaera, wait, maybe kynaera, definitely kynaera's eye color - doesn't care. she's great. ky is great.

but that's not ky. is it jin? is it naara? did naara come back?

no. can't have. naara's dead. she died on the islets just like everyone else, went swirling around the kumu whirlpool like a big proverbial turd amongst other big proverbial turds. rip naara. i love you.

anyway i kind of jumped at jinaera or whatever whoever she is and grabbed her by the throat, shoved her against the wall so that you could kinda see the note grokk left me if you did a little tourettes twitchy thingy with your right eye and scrunched it up real tight and squinted. jinaera must've been a pro at this because she noticed the note and read it over for a second and then turned to me and kinda put her hands up.

that was bad. if this was jin then maybe she had those buzzer thingys on her, and if she did then that was a problem because if she electrocuted me and she hadn't killed grokk yet then maybe grokk would come in and start laughing and give me more of this tainted bourbon bs. this stuff tastes terrible and it makes my blood feel like acid. everything burns. my thoughts burn.

my heart burns

wait. that's kynaera. not the bourbon.

but of course that wasn't jin because i asked jin to go ahead and kill grokk for me. jin loves me. i love jin. we're friends. she would go ahead and do me a favor if i asked her to do one right? kynaera always did.

until she didn't.

no stopitstopitstopit it wasn't kynaera's fault what happened it was your fault it wasn't kynaera's fault that she abandoned you to die in the stables like horse manure. a big proverbial turd amongst big proverbial turds. history doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.

"Dor. Please talk to me."

she's worried about me. she wants to make sure i'm alright. definitely not kynaera.

Jin? Is... is that you?

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Jin)

Okay, what in the name of Karzahni himself was Dor doing?

Before I could react, the Toa had grabbed me by the throat, pushing me back against the wall, his eyes on fire. Yeah, I know: some soldier, right? Can't even stop a drunk, half-mad Toa from pushing me around. I'll admit it: I was taken by surprise, and that could've been fatal had Dor not come to his senses after pinning me against the wall.

His eyes seemed to clear a bit, and he peered into my eyes, like there was some secret hidden deep within. What the karz? I wasn't sure whether to hit him or what, so I just raised my hands in semi-surrender, hoping to get him to lower his guard so we could talk this out. Failing that, I was in the perfect position to dump some lightning into him and vamoose.

“Dor, please talk to me. What's going on?”

grokk...it was grokk. grokk and his weird frog. i know that sounds crazy, jin, believe me, i know, but he spiked my bourbon and i'm losing it and--

behind you. LOOK BEHIND YOU

"There's nothing behind me, Dor. I'm backed against a wall, remember?"

yeah. you right. of course you right. you always are. that's why you're in charge right now and i'm enlightening myself here in this dank little room. you'd think that aurelia, with all dat cash flow, could've bought herself a better boat for her chosen few, huh? but whatever. poor people probz, right?

i release jin's neck slowly, panting and trying to pull on my shirt even though it's so ridiculously hot in here. somehow it kinda works i guess but i mean who really knows if it works or not maybe i'm wearing a pillowcase as a toga jin you would tell me if i'm wearing a pillowcase as a toga right?

i love you.

i didn't mean that.

not in the way you're thinking, anyway.

not like i did ky.

i should have killed her when i had the chance.

i was in love with her. look where that got me

nowhere

it got me on this dank little boat to god knows where, to any number of hot places in ko-wahi

believe me, there are very hot places in ko-wahi.

there, in the mirror, behind jin. brykon's standing there, holding a tomahawk. i turn around and fire off a giant little cannonball of iron from my right hand but it turns out it was my reflection in the mirror and i was just seeing things so i kinda blew out the window across from my bed. that's gonna suck. mosquitoes are heavy this time'a year. i'm gonna get bit.

then in the hole, i can see someone else climbing through. naara. she's soaking wet and she has a stalactite through her chest but she's still grinning and her face is all grinny and lopsided and half covered because there's marine life covering her mask and teeth and those beautiful hazel eyes.

pew pew pew. like a gun. she's gone, too, spiraling like a coin on its axis, out of control. grokk is next.anthyn. aurelia. kynaera. all my demons.

my father goes down with a giant lead slug through his eye, and even though normally he'd just be a coat rack that got a giant iron ball thrown through it i still feel complete because i did it

i beat my father

no. he beat me. just like he has every day for forty years, he's beaten me, and now i'm standing against the wall that's to the right of jin who's standing against the mirror that doesn't really exist. standing against the wall.

You...you should've let me...die back there.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: *starts slamming head on wall* I'm sorry. Kept forgetting to reply.

IC: "And if we don't accept?"

IC: Natalia grimaced as she walked through Le-Wahi, bow at the ready. The fight in Pala-Koro had been stopped for a while now, and while she had helped at the beginning, clearing up small skirmishes (and injuring people in the process) wasn't her cup of tea.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Permission to control Ledzel granted by Mef.

IC:

As the terrorists weathered Kethrye's attacks, he turned and nodded to Ledzel.

The Toa of Stone nodded in return, holstering his fire-arm and, wish a swish of his cape, raised his hands to channel his elemental power. Columns of stone erupted from the earth beneath Kethrye's sheet of ice, twisting over the ILf's enemies and closing over their heads with an ominous thuuuummmmbbbb.

"That should hold therm," Ledzel said, stepping over back to his leader. "There's enough cracks in there to keep them breathing. Still wish you would let me shoot them. . ."

- - - -

One adjective accomplished, at least.

Kethrye, grinning, shook his head at Ledzel. "We shoot them later, assuming it comes to that."

Swinging his head to his right, he noticed the being loitering at the border of the trees, what appeared to be several Toa of Stone and a smattering of other various races and elements. Aparangi was also hanging round, looking as if he had something that need ed urgent words about. Guests first, Toa Aitua can wait.

"Oh, um-Sorry for the, ah-commotion we've had to deal with," he said, striding over to greet them. "Things have been a bit chaotic here lately, and we still haven't got everything sorted out. I'm Kethrye-" he held his hand forward for whoever their leader was to step up and shake. He grunted bitterly and a scowl crossed his face as a sardonic tone began tinging his voice. Let's hope they're bringers of good news, he thought. As if the Great Beings allowed us that. "-Current leader of the Island Liberation Front and permanent door-man, stupid question answerer and general grunt.

"If you plan on attacking us, I'd kindly ask you reschedule, we've had our quota for the near future. And sorry for the, eh, you know. Thus hasn't been a good day."

Edited by Javert

IC (Jin)

I couldn't keep up with Dor's thoughts. He'd gone crazy. Absolutely nuts. I had no idea what had finally caused him to snap, but man, that snap was like an earthquake when it hit.

He was gibbering like a madman, and wouldn't stop to let me reply. He seemed to know I was here, but didn't realize that I wasn't actually talking back to him. He was holding a conversation all by himself. What a talented guy.

“i love you.”

“Dor, what-”

“i didn't mean that.”

“Dor, for karz sakes-”

“not like i did ky.”

“Dor-”

He was ignoring me, off in his own little world, babbling a soliloquy as though this dank, dirty room were a stage and I were an audience watching a man slowly spiral into madness.

“i should have killed her when i had the chance. i was in love with her. look where that got me. nowhere.”

What was he talking about?

Then he fired an iron bullet into the mirror, screaming and crying at something only he could see. And then he was tearing the room apart, disregarding my pleas for him to stop Dor stop and just sit down we can talk about this and finally so oblivious to anything around him that he didn't notice when I finally grabbed him by the shoulders and spun him around, forcing him to look me dead in the eye.

“Dor, snap out of it!” I shouted. “Get yourself together!”

IC: Naru [Le-Wahi]

The Toa of Plasma shook her head slightly as Kehuri teleported straight into the fight. Well, atleast she knew what his Kanohi was now. Definately not a Miru. Still, Naru ran after the Toa of Earth, not wanting the novice Toa to hurt himself. As of now, she didn't know what he a capable of, so jumping into something probably wasn't such a good idea.

Still, it would be good to take out some Makuta Followers, especially after what had happened here. A grin forming on her Faxon, Naru slipped one of her knives out of her belt, the weapon glowing with the elemental energy whe was sending into it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

[OOC] Who dares incite my ferocious dialogue? Anyone? Interaction, 5 paragraphs, on the house!

[iC] Petorgas looked around. No one was there. Whoops. He continued to move onward, and he still heard somebody speaking. Not sure who, he decided to investigate.

Edited by Respawn120K

Morally unambiguous.