Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Ic: The third ship of Aurelia's disappeared from view as it went around the southern horn to the east coast as the other two, carrying Bad Company and the majority of the troops, went west. This single boat was purposely shameful. It had no ranking member and the only leaders were drill sergeants from the Xa-Koro underground movement. The commander was a brevet lieutenant, barely able to hold the leadership, but he knew he was just a token officer. After all, the mission assigned to these fifty men-at-arms was not to conquer or be successful but rather to skirmish and bewilder. He did not lead Aurelia's army, he led what would have been Xa-Koro's army if it ever had one.

Their mission was outrageously simplified: Attack Le-Koro.

There were no other orders. No directions or battle plan was given. The ill-fated army was simply to land, attack and lose. The tactic was diversionary but equally frightening and the true effect would linger in the form of a paranoia that would spread across Mata Nui. What happened to Xa-Koro? Who or what destroyed it? But most importantly: Why did an army leave before it fell and sail to fight Le-Koro? It would raise questions, but purposely no answers, a wild goose chase, a puzzle without pieces.

Well, the commander thought, anything for the master plan.

Under the cover of darkness the craft beached on a sandy cove the commander selected. The bow fell away and opened a large hatch to the hull of the craft. The soldiers poured out in disorganized platoons, each led by a sergeant. The commander hastily handed out his slightly-more-defined orders to those people and gave the speech Aurelia composed for him to say to his little force. Contrasting the mockingly childish competence of the figurehead army, the speech was well-written and energetic. He gathered the team of fifty around him to hear his words and said thus:

"My fellow matoran, to say that I know how you must feel would be a lie. To see your city be destroyed as you leave it leaves a hole in your hearts that nobody could fathom. But please, friends, don't look back at that with sadness like a finished book. Instead, look back at that event as a close of an old chapter. There is still much more to be read and realized! For how long did you feel the toils of oppression from the mainlanders? It shames me to think of the injustices those who call themselves my people have done to you. But friends! YOU DESERVE BETTER!"

"YEAH!" the people shouted.

"Look back at the pages you have finished and TEAR THEM OUT! Stuff those memories in your pockets, in your armor. Keep them! Do not forget what you were made to be by others! Remember what was done! Think back at the revolting lives ascribed to you by the corrupt mainlanders who feast on their meals and live lives of decadence while trodding you underfoot! Look back and remember it with anger. Hold your weapons high! These are your gavels, your hammers of justice. This is your chance to make right what was wrong! This is your opportunity to write your own chapters in the book of history!"

"YEAH!" the people shouted.

"Your weapons are sharp, ready. Your minds are filled with hate, with hope. In this jungle lies Le-Koro, a village that plays music in rejoice of their happy lives. This is your chance to throw their flutes to the ground and grind their drums with your swords. This is your chance to spill blood in the name of YOU! In the name of all those decades of being given a life you never deserved. So! Come with me and take this city!"

"YEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!" the people shouted in a cacophonic orgy.

The lieutenant waved them to follow and they did, lighting torches and bearing steel as they stormed towards the village they would never take but would die trying.

IC: Gaira - Le-Koro - Around Midnight

Tuuli nodded warmly to Alyo as he finished his speech, though he knew what the elders were going to say, he was still happy to see the new member already taking an invested role in the club and asking questions. Kokkrihan meanwhile, raised an eyebrow; he had known about the decision beforehand, but he didn’t want to risk discrediting the newcomer in front of the elders. Thus, the Ko-Matoran folded his hands on his lap and relaxed in his chair, awaiting the response from the elders.

Gaira and Koropaki glanced at each other and looked back at Alyo, a routine look of indifference on their faces.

“We should assuage your concerns, first and foremost,” Koropaki began calmly, “The vast majority of decisions made by the Cultured Gentry are voted on by yourself and your peers. While we elders do have the right to veto, we cannot veto if the vote is otherwise unanimous”

Koropaki took another sip from his cup of water.

“You see, Alyo, there are two levels of the Gentry: the six-person alliance that we call the executive board, and the Gentrymen who make up most of the club. The elders, Niici, you, and Kokkrihan are our executive board, but this decision was made before your recent promotion, hence why you might not have known. Though, I suppose it would have been beneficial for Miss Niici to tell you about it during your talks with her,” Koropaki explained with understanding sympathy, “Most of the time, new programs are presented and voted on by the Gentrymen, loyal merchants like Tuuli. However, our Chief of Operations has the reserve right to exclude the vote from our club members and hear only the voices of the board”

Kokkrihan then had the urge to point out that, due to the odd way that the majority-wins process is structured, the Chief of Operations needs only the vote and consultation of the three elders for her initiative to pass; it did not matter how many actually voted, just as long as there was at least three ‘Aye’s out of five possible votes.

However, he again remained silent, this time not wanting to discredit Gaira and Koropaki by exposing the loophole.

“It’s not often that the Chief exercises this right,” Gaira explained, “I only recall one or two times that Mr. Wokapu has done this during his entire tenure”

“We hope you understand, and hopefully we will see Miss Niici sometime tonight, so that you can discuss the decision with her,” Koropaki said.

Gaira and Koropaki decided to discuss their full “adoption” plan, promising much more time for questions after they had their pre-determined presentation time. The elders spent over half an hour explaining their ideas to Kokkrihan, Alyo, and Tuuli. Le-Koro would not be that expensive, as much of it was in good shape; Pala-Koro would be a bit more costly. That fact coupled with the isolationist tendencies of the ILF gave Kokkrihan and the elders some cause for concern.

What was most important was that they gain access to the Gukko Force HQ and create a close alliance with them.

The group’s deliberating and debating was eventually cut off by the sound of their wooden door opening. Walking through it was none other than Niici, but appearing significantly different than how she looked just hours prior. The polish on Niici’s mask was gone; her sparkling dress was replaced with business casual white blouse and sand-blue pants, which complimented her (less vibrant) blue skin. The bubbly demeanor on her face was also replaced with one of no-nonsense and a bit of sourness, as if someone (or something) came and ruined her otherwise perfect night.

She sat down at her reserved seat at the head of the wooden table, only glancing at each of the members.

Gaira and Koropaki looked nervously at each other, debating whether to ask where Niici had been and what was troubling her.

“How far have we gotten in our plan for Le-Koro?” Niici asked, her eyes still glued on the notes scribbled onto tablets that lay before her.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

OOC: One... two... three... poof! Verdi learned "First Person"!

IC, Verdi: You know that bored feeling you have when you have no idea what to do?

Yeah, I was having that feeling.

Me and the others had been standing in the semi-ruined Pala-Koro for what seemed like forever. The Turaga were fine, so I turned to Sisk and asked him, "Should we wind-ride back to Le-Koro and report the damage? There doesn't seem to be much else to do here."

Ah, great, I'm slipping into Treespeak. I must be spending too much time around Sisk...

IC: Dehkaz

The Toa of Magnetism raised an eyebrow at Kethrye, but shook the Toa's hand anyway. "Captain Dehkaz, Po-Koro Guard" said being replied. He really didn't expect to see "Pala-Koro" in this state. All the more reason to get back the Turaga. "We're going to take Turaga Onewa back to the village... If he's still here that is."

The gunmetal armored Toa glanced behind Kethrye and towards the general destruction.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

Kethrye's scowl dissipated into a expression of positive interest. "Really? Returning the Turaga to their respective villages is our current agenda; Could use any help we can." he said, his right hand creaking up to stroke his chin. He tilted his head thoughtfully, still gazing at Dehkaz. "If we could enlist your aid that would help smooth things out. . . It's worth consideration, at least. We have boats anchored on the coast, and sea travel is probably er- safer avenue for the Turaga to travel in then by foot, in their current state."

Edited by Javert

OOC: Okay, since everybody is acting like that Skakdi, Kehuri and Naru don't exist, I'm just gonna do likewise and undo my last post.

IC: Kehuri

Seeing that the battle seemed to be over, Kehuri decided to emerge from the bushes and get closer. "Looks like things have calmed down," he said, getting up. He stepped onto the sandy beach and walked towards the discussing Toa, a little nervous since he was still not 100% sure these were the good guys. Not wanting to interrupt their dialogue, he stayed a small distance away.

OOC: Also, for those who saw him use his mask power in the previous post, keep in mind it's a secret again.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: [Naona]

"Had there been a battle rather recently?" asked Naona from her place beside Dehkaz as she surveyed the area around her. "I did not expect to see your village in such a ruined state."

It actually had came as a surprise to the Toa of Stone, who assumed that the village was still standing strong. Of course, this was probably because news of the battle had not actually arrived in the village at the time of their departure ... or maybe it was because everyone had a personal time dilation field that made absolutely no sense.

She paused for a moment as her eyes scanned everything within the village, focusing on a slightly charred being lying face-down on the ground. Even if the blackened armour and lack of facial view did disguise some of the being's identity, Naona could clearly recognise the build and mask of the Toa, for it could only be one, lying there.

"Why is Corporal Ril unconscious in such a state?"

IC: Genno

I groaned as a toa of stone rudely woke me up. Not saying anything else, I got up and looked around.

The village.

Was.

A.

Mess.

"This is going to take a very long time to clean up..." I thought . Then I noticed several beings approaching the now ruined village. "They're safe..." Ronin whispered. "Po-Koro guard..." I heard one ask "Why is Corporal Ril unconscious in such a state?" "There was an attack," I replied. "They kidnapped our doctor. We've got a lot of people standing around with injuries." I grimaced as I said those words. One of my arms hung limply at my side, the other clutching the stab wound in its armpit.

IC: Zharuk

A rip in the timeline occurred and suddenly, I was back in the center of the village. I watched as several newcomers approached the village and saw a massive toa of fire-one of the recent arrivals-address them.

Edited by Constructman

IC: Kehuri

Respectfully keeping his distance, Kehuri glanced at the mentioned Toa. "Ril" as the Toa of Stone called him. He hadn't paid much attention to the people that weren't fighting until now. He grimaced.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: I started thinking. If we all fought him at once we would have a better shot, but he had the others at his mercy. Zakama had the best chance at escaping, but could easily burn himself. Nidiak and Revor could escape easily too. Slannak, Desilix and Merla, not so much. "As much as I hate to admit it, we may not have a choice."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Merla"We have an option," Merla piped up. "Zakama can track using his body heat and Revor and Nidiak can track him by his armor. Desilix can try tp detect the sound that he's making. As for Slannak, it may be an extremely long shot but I've heard rumors that all living beings have an electric charge. In short, five of our seven would be able to locate him easily." She spoke softly in case the opponent heard too much.

IC:

Kethrye had just began processing the Toa of Magnetism's information when a female Po-Toa strode over and joined them.

"Had there been a battle rather recently?" she said, her gaze examining the village beyond him. An eye brow rose when she noticed Ril's unconscious body. "And why is Corporal Ril unconscious in such a state?"

"Yeah. Followers of Makuta. Nasty business." Kethrye said, turning his head to reply, teeth gritted. Another member of the Po-Toran followed the Toa of Stone's gaze."We succeeded in driving them off, and by that I mean "they choose to retreat", and haven't had the time to really have things repaired. Ril is, ah-making up for last night, or something. Don't ask me."

Catching some sleep while he can's a good move, certainly doesn't seem to be coming in my near future. . .

His head swung back to the Toa of Magnetism. "You came in your own vessel? That simplifies things. Is it possible we would join forces and return all of the Turaga in one swoop? I'm not sure if new of it has spread, but the Makuta has infected the Turaga with something called a Parakuku, turning them into a beast stronger even then a Toa when active; Which isn't pretty, trust me. A reinforced cart would take weeks to construct, but a we could renovate a ship's cabin to hold them easily enough."

Edited by Javert

IC: Dehkaz

The Toa of Magnetism nodded, sparing a glance at the Toa of Fire nearby. He had known about the Turaga's condition, news traveled rather quickly after the Hive had fallen. Returning all the Turaga at once would make things faster, and they would be able to make sure that all made it to their respective villages safely. But... Dehkaz was a stratagist, and keeping so many important beings on one ship wouldn't be a smart decision, even with the Fowadi's weapons and armor.

Still, the faster they got it done, the less amount of time the Turaga were vunerable. "Very well," Dehkaz replied, focusing his attention on the Toa of Ice. "Should we inform the Turaga of this?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Naru

The Toa of Plasma walked up next to Kehuri, glancing around at the damage done to the village. It looked to be in pretty bad shape, something, or someone did a thorough job messing someone's day up. Nearby, a few Toa were having a discussion, she cought the words "Turaga" and "Boat", but that was it.

"Wonder what that's all about," Naru commented to the Toa of Earth next to her, a surprisingly casual question for their current surroundings. Naru was pretty much at her peak level of anger towards the Followers of Makuta, but tried not to show it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Nanashi and Gorugon

I gave up on trying to get some help, and ran back to the ruin. As expected, I was jumped from behind, and had to fight with my knife. Then it broke. "@#$@#!" I dodged a slash, only for it to have been a fakeout, earning a knife to the arm. I dashed away, and grabbed a piece of charred wood. When Gorugon tried to stab me, I blocked with the wood. Now the knives were stuck.

Target is still alive.

To much time has passed.

I must retreat.

But then cover will be blown?

Retreat?

Suddenly, I was in control again. Temporarily. I made the decision to retreat. However, as I began to lose my grip, I mouthed something to Brother.

Retreat.

Use biuldings to gain slight altitude.

Dive into cover

I stood, holding the board with two knives, MY knives, stuck in it. I began to puzzel over what Gorugon had told me. Sand Lion's Trap. What the heck was that?

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

OOC:Persuming you ment to form a dome of stone. Colums don't work to hold people in.

IC:Vompran's thorns hit Tirax, causing a mild injury to the chest. Within a new stone barrier, he turned his attention to the problem on his arm, impact vision breaking the ice.

Before something could be done about the stone dome, someone else did it for them. Vorok's powers lifted it and chucked it into the lake. His eyes met Vilor's.

"Let's do this."

The two lifted into the sky.

-----

With the barrier gone, Miraul and team took the opprotunity.

Miraul's eyes met Ziraul's as he dashed in. Sheild met six-blade slicer.

Divan and Bijackal charged together, meeting the injured Tirax head on.

---

Takamaz ran forward, accompanied by Hikari. Pausing near Vompran after observing his absence of a limb and the thorns, the engineer commented, "If I'm right on your element, may I suggest a vine-limb?" Standing where he was, Takamaz shot a bolt of flame at Matatu.

IC: Plagia Simul - Pala-Koro - Monologues on a Terrible Life

Have I ever mentioned that my life has just been one long series of freaking, universal slaps to the face since two months ago? I probably have, to be honest, but I feel that it's best if I reiterate.

My life sucks.

How so, you may ask? Let's start at the beginning.

Exhibit A: I get stranded on a strange island, with absolutely no clue where I am.

Exhibit B: I figure out I can't get back home.

Exhibit C: I found out that my brother (a.k.a. last person from my past) has turned into a psychotic Makuta-worshipper. And tries to kill me.

Exhibit D: My new best friend dies in front of me. And it's all my fault.

Exhibit E: My new home is trashed.

Exhibit F: Alfon's gone and Kethrye's too busy to hang out anymore. Leaving me alone. No correction, I get be alone and shot at.

See what I mean here.

And now, surprise, surprise, the universe has realized that my life just needs a little more drama in it, like it isn't already the most convoluted drama told in front of a campfire already, and has decided to bring back my worst demon.

Rynekk freaking Simul.

There he is, this time wearing a normal, brown Kakama, holding dad's spear, with a ratty old, second-hand blazer hiding most of his armour. He looks cool, confident, happy. Pretty much everything I'm not right now.

Excuse me, uh, universe.

I hate you. So much.

He and his companions are discussing something with Kethrye, though he's mainly just watching the proceedings, not all there. He hasn't noticed me yet. Good, I at least get to make a dramatic entrance.

Sheathing both of my blades, I walk up to Kethrye and the others, an official-looking trio of Toa, probably officers or something for some military, maybe looking to help out (newsflash: you're a little late), putting as much swagger into my step and bravado into my grin as I can.

"Hey Rynekk," I force out, my right fist already curling into a fist, "What's up?"

IC: Rynekk Simul - Pala-Koro - Old Demons

"I've already held counsel with the Turaga and they agreed with me on returning to their villages. Although we would inform them of what we're actually planning. . ," the Toa of Ice, Kethrye or something like that, said.

Really, Rynekk wasn't paying attention to the conversation at hand. When the leader of the ILF had said the words "Followers of Makuta", the Toa of Stone had retreated back into his own little world. It was a nice place, granted you were a self-loathing former Makuta-worshipper yourself.

- Followers of Makuta.

- attacked Pala-Koro.

casualties-

Makuta wins.

That could have been him.

That could have been him here, fighting to wipe out the island's greatest hope of liberation.

Could have been him, fighting for darkness to prevail.

It used to be him.

Now, everything had changed.

Hopefully.

Rynekk shook his head, trying to snap back to reality. Now wasn't the time to wallow in self-pity, he needed to stay focused for the good of the mission. Time to think about what you did and could have done later.

The Toa of Stone opened his mouth to speak, only for whatever words he had planned to use to die in his throat at the sight of a young, pretty Toa of Lightning, known to most as Plagia Simul.

Known to him as his sister. The same one he had tried to kill.

"Hey Rynekk," she said, grinning maniacally, with one fist curled up, tensed, ready to strike, "What's up?"

As it turned out, that was a rhetorical question, since she quickly followed up by slamming her fist into his lower jaw.

OOC: Lumira post tomorrow. Too tired right now.

-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Kale Ironshaper- Pala-koro- Le-wahi

IC: Kale hiked the leather strap over his shoulder up some and was about to follow when a Toa of Lightning smashed her fist into the jaw of one of the people they had brought with them in a rather nasty looking right hook.

Fighting his natural instinct to stab the aggressor Toa or something else painful. He instead opted to activate his Kakama and reappear between the two in a low spray of jungle loam. He stood facing the Toa of Lightning in a slight crouch, hands up, ready to intercept another such blow.

"Was that really called for?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: KehuriThe Toa of Earth flinched as the blow was thrown. His grip instinctively tightened on his drill's inner trigger in case another fight broke out. Fortunately it looked like it was under control. Still, he remained on-guard. He was starting to wonder if he should interject at some point rather than wait out the conversation. The Toa of Ice who seemed to be in charge hadn't given any indication of acknowledging his presence, and he wanted to get a look at what Whenua had become before he got shipped off.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Zauk [Le-Wahi Jungle]

It had been some time since the Toa descended from his lofty position among the trees. The climb down the swaying tree was rugged, terrifying. and quite nearly fatal. The fact that it had been almost completely dark out didn't help during the extremely difficult climb. But he had climbed up, so he could climb down. Simple as that. When his armored feet finally hit the swampy ground, his arms felt like fire, and he wanted nothing more than to curl up on the muddy ground right then and there. But he didn't, for to do so would put a permanent end to his journey, as well as his suffering. Although he felt himself as only a shell of his former being, if anything remained, it was his sheer stubbornness and unwillingness to simply give up.

The suns were overhead, two brilliant orbs of fire who's light barely diffused through the thick canopy of wood and leaf, casting irregular shadows on the Toa's dark armor. It provided quite an effective camofauge, his teal armor blending in well to the greens of the jungle. The humid air caused beads of water to form on his armor, providing little relief from the nearly unbearable temperature, and only served to irritate the Vo-Toa more. His muscles burned from the nearly non-stop march through the jungle, his head buzzed from the lack of sleep, his eyes were locked dead ahead and completely focused on what lie before him. Twice now his armored foot had sank partway into the swamp, and twice now he had to rely on his Kanohi to get it out.

Ko-Wahi was so much... colder. One didn't have to worry about stepping into a patch of acid grass. One didn't have to stumbling into a patch of quicksand. One didn't have to worry about passing by a sleeping rahi. One didn't have to deal with constant attacks from millions of stinging insects. One didn't have to watch every single little hole for a posionous viper. One didn't have to prepare to defend oneself at every turn. One didn't have to worry about sleeping out in the open. One didn't have to worry about friends in danger. One didn't have to deal with violent, insane Makuta Followers. One didn't come home-

One didn't-

Come.

Home.

To find.

To-find.

Their VILLAGE-.

Village IN-

VILLAGE IN RUINS.

Darkness filled the Toa of Lightning's vision, threatening to engulf him. His pulse thundered within his head, like the drums of Le-Koro. His breath caught within his chest. An ionic smell tinged the air around Zauk as rage consumed him completely. Purple arcs of electricity danced across his armor. The tension had been building to a hair-trigger point, one that required very little just to set off. The pent-up rage had grown unchecked over the past few days, even when he seemed to be perfectly calm. All it took was a thought, and Zauk was no longer in control of his mind and body. Memory ceased completely.

The Toa of Lightning silently stepped through the forest, no longer bothered by his burning muscles and lack of sleep. He had awoken soon after blacking out, his eyes snapping open and throughts racing through his head. He had stood up immeadiately, or tried to, collapsing back down onto the swampy ground. Heartlight flashing irratically and limbs numb, it had taken mutliple tries to get to standing, and even more to continue walking. Only then, when his head cleared and the world stopped is dizzying spiral, did Zauk realise just what happened.

All plantlife within a two meter radius had some sort of electrical burn, and a few had actaully exploded from the instant vaporization of the water inside. The numbing of his limbs was something he only experienced when dealing with high voltages, as he was naturally resistant to most electrical shocks Still, it was too damp for anything to catch on fire. His a huge portion of his elemental energy had been converted to the destruction around him. He had lost control.

The confusion he felt before was quickly replaced with rage, but measured, and directly only at himself. How could he be so stupid? Losing control like that could have easily killed him. He couldn't die, no, not yet. He had a mission to finish, a job to accomplish. Zauk expertly leaped over a fallen tree, swinging his legs over while using his arm to launch himself over. He was moving at a light jog now, not wanting to wear himself out again. There was no time to waste. No time to think about what happened. They were moving quickly, but their numbers slowed them down, while Zauk was one Toa.

He no longer needed to follow their trail exactly, as he had found out the general direction it had been heading. It worried him slightly, but not enough to slow his progress. They were heading for the Kini-Nui, the Great Temple of the island. There, events would start to unfold. There, things would happen to chenge his life. There, is where he needed to go.

OOC: Zauk to Kini-Nui, finally.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Let us...begin. Eumirax from Onu-Wahi. TNG, your turn.

IC: Eumirax

The big Toa of Lightning strode through the night forest. That Toa of Plasma, Clariax, she had been followed by Eumirax from here. Eumirax had intended to take her for his...job. Unfortunately, a slight....weirdness happened. Either way, Eumirax had rescued a Toa from the fate of death.

To pay him back, the price would be priceless. Either way, Eumirax and JL both had their destinies set and intertwined now.

And so too would Topspin. Eumirax would have originally decided upon taking Optimus; In a battered position like his, Eumirax could easily swoop in, take him, and escape. And it would be a favor; Optimus needed healing, and Eumirax could grant both that...and a bit of help. But today, Eumirax decided on someone else. Of course, Derictorius would question as to why Eumirax had taken these specific Toa for his test. But that didn't matter; Not now, and not ever. Derictorius was too close to his plan; Eumirax was too close to the tip top of their plan.

It's so close. I can just feel it, in my grasp, in my mind, in my mask. I thought about it, once. At first, when Derictorius told me about what he was going to do, I didn't believe him. I thought it was a joke. I didn't care much about the star, or what he told me would happen. But now, I know that this power is needed. This Island, it's going to fade. Just a memory. But no. Not for me. I'm keeping this memory, because too much of me is connected. Whether if its because of the Makuta, or because of the state of affairs, this island is in a downward spiral, and when the bell chimes and the ball rolls down, I need to be there, ready. To make sure my part is done.

I need to repay my debt, and soon, we all will.

It's so close. I can just feel it, in my grasp, in my mind, in my mask. I want it, now.

Topspin was Eumirax's target. Despite his buff size, the Toa of Lightning made very little sound as he strode towards the Toa, a member of the Aukati's Wreckers. And after this event, Topspin would change.

At Topspin's feed was a medium sized rock. To the other Aukati, they could't see the side facing Topspin. But Topspin, obviously, could. And so too could Eumirax has he manipulated electricity to heat up and carve out an etching, right in front of Topspin. It didn't tell him much; Just to head into the forest foliage without his team. But, should Topspin choose to accept the calling, he would be rewarded - and cursed - with a whole new power, and fate would change him from Aukati to...more. But, should Topspin decide to ignore Eumirax's invitation.....

Well, lets just say that Eumirax isn't friendly all the time, shall we?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC; [Darylhii]

It was interesting, watching the members of the team in front of him try and find a way to discover his location, and in proxy, defeat him in a battle. He had no doubts that together in unity they could possibly be able to do their duty and defeat the monster that was he, but it was not certain. They could fight separately, making it much easier to take each one of them down, or they could try and work together, only to fail due to a lack of trust between them.

Yet no matter what the result was, the Toa of the Green continued to wait.

It would be a rather enjoyable experience, testing these rookie Toa.

IC: Light. Flooding light. Is that...

No. Just the...the...

It took Optimus a few seconds to remember that the blazing light in the sky was the sun, shining between the loose twigs of the hut. It came to his attention that he was lying at an inn. "...................."

He had tried to call for Ratchet, but no sound could escape him. He didn't have the strength. And yet another example of why his anger could make him reckless.

I had focused too much on attack, and so attacked myself.

His fingers twitched, a painful act. Itching filled his arms, spreading from his hands to just above his elbows. "..." He wanted to swallow something, but his mouth was dry.

---

Ratchet wiped his saw. "Carelessness. We let things slip, both our attacks and defenses. And then we had to clean up." He looked down at Dervian, lying in another room.

Dervian stretched his arms. "Yeah..."

He wasn't really paying attention. His leg seemed to vibrate with restlessness, which he staved off by making random, meaningless shapes with his fingers. There was truly nothing to do.

Dino looked over at the Wreckers. Hm. They're never so silent. But he held no suspicions. They were too stupid to be planning anything...but not stupid enough to plan a prank at this time.

Barricade punched a wall. "She got away! And I thought the threat of the Phantoms was gone!"

"Yes, Barricade. Punch walls. More broken bones to mend." Ratchet walked off.

---

Optimus managed to turn his head. His neck began to itch, distracting him from the sight of Ratchet entering the doorway. "Argh.."

A sound. That, I suppose, is an improvement...

"Your voice is hoarse." Ratchet walked around the bed and took a wooden cup, full of water, then slowly put it to Optimus' mouth and let the liquid swoosh in.

The wonderful feeling, freeing my throat.

"Ratchet..."

"I wouldn't advise excessive speech, Optimus. Just rest. Don't move again. Your burnt skin must peel and be replaced. You've been out for days."

"Where...is everyone?" Optimus couldn't simply lie back, though he would when everything was accounted for.

"They're in the other room." Ratchet saw Topspin enter the room. "Or they were."

"Glad ta' see yer back!" Topspin rushed toward the bed.

"TOPSPIN!" Ratchet decreased his gravity, causing his momentum to send him flying over the bed. "Don't touch him!"

"Eh. Sorry. Optimus..." Topspin landed, turning around. "I can buy ya some food."

"That...would help." Optimus closed his eyes and fell asleep again.

"Off you go then. He needs rest."

Being helpful. It felt strange. Topspin could not honestly say he felt a rush of joy about it, but he was too tired to wreck anything anyway. His Blast Rods tilted back, facing the sky, he walked out. "Ay, here weh go..." He tossed a bag of widgets from hand to hand. Random tricks, juggling and balancing, could be a bit fun too, almost as fun as smashing things. Of course, he couldn't tell the other Wreckers that.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

"Do your companions usually assault members of the Guard?"

IC:

"Not usually," Kethrye replied, one metal eyebrow raised above the other. Another less then friendly sibling? he thought, taking note of the resemblance between Plagia and the guard. Still, what the karz, Plagia?

OOC: Too lazy for a longer post. :P

IC:

Aparangi's frown darkened, if such a thin was even possible. He turned to DJ, who standing nearby and talking to Mariko. "Do me a favour and give my voice a little boost." the Aitua said. He had enough of being ignored. First the brawl, now these newcomers. Either Kethrye had no idea of how to set priorities, or he was deaf to the Aitua's words. In either case, they could not afford further delay. Not with so much at stake.

---------------------------

Sisk turned to Verdi and nodded. "Let's do that quick-soon, but first I am much-curious about this big-threat the one Toa speaks of. Sounds important."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:

Leaving the regiment of Po-Koron guards to sort out Plagia and whoever's issues on their own. Check on arrivals: check. Now to see whatever Aparangi and crew need to report so badly, thought the Toa of Ice. Next: Replace my axe at Ackune's, deal with the crudton of problems that'll crop up, and then finally mobilize the troops and march the Turaga the Po-Guard's ship, which will get attacked by every suicidal loon we meet, no doubt.

I love my job.

What's the problem?" he said, striding over to the Toa Aitua, sighing. Gears rattled against each other as he rose a hand to his head, shrugging at whatever was happening beyond his shoulders. "Ah, and sorry for the wait. Running things around here is. . .Just as hard as I thought it would be, and even more time inefficient." Perhaps promoting more lieutenants would solve that? Distributing the workload?

Great, another thing to add on the list.

IC: Draeverian Joskiir

Aparangi's request was met with laughter.

"HAHAHAA! Just a boost," Draeverian said through his hysterics, slapping his palms together in anticipation, "I could make your voice go through the roof!" Adjusting his focus towards Aparangi as the toa of flame began to speak, Draeverian felt each individual wave-length uttered expand, his powers over sound pulling the threads of hearing open, bringing the powerful toa's voice to the forefront, echoing and resounding with a massive boom across the entire expanse of the defeated koro.

OOC:

PAY ATTENTION TO VEEF IF YOU ARE NEAR KETHRYE. THANK YOU.

IC: Kehaga - Just below Le-koro -

Kehaga rested on branch, chewing on a piece of wheat that was sticking out of his mouth. This was a rather typical day of 'patrolling'. Today he was confident that no one would figure out he wasn't following his route properly and cutting corners as he always did. He'd been really clever this time, He'd made a stuffed dummy of himself out of bamboo and fig leaves, mounted the dummy on Beak, and then send his gukko off to fly the route. Now he could take a nap in peace.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Eumirax

As Topspin left the area of the Aukati, Eumirax made his move. He was tired, and frustrated. He had literally been vibrating - muscles in shock from excitement, fear, haste. He couldn't wait. But for now, he needed to focus on the job at hand. So each muscle, he had tensed. Burning, but it was enough. He was willing to feel the pain if it meant success.

Mask of Strength powered, he smashed Topspin's head, dropping down from above the Toa.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013