Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Plagia Simul & Rynekk Simul - Fowadi - Blood Bonds

If I had time before we had been herded onto the Guard's boat, I probably would've apologized to Kethrye about punching my brother in the face. As much as I needed to do it, it couldn't have been good for the ILF's reputation for its members to randomly go around and sock people.

Even trigger-happy me.

I managed to grab a seat near the back of the ship, stuck between far too many fighters who obviously didn't care about personal hygiene.

In the midst of danger, most beings might freeze up, look for support or for someone to tell them what to do. The opposite tended to happen to Rynekk. When things looked bad around him, he grew calmer, more focused, pumped and ready for battle.

However, right now, there wasn't anything he could do right now. Naona, Dehkaz and the Ko-Toa leader of the ILF were the ones in charge here, and the Toa of Stone was bound to just get in the way. So, instead, he worked his way to the back of the boat, managing to spot the single person he didn't want to see.

IC: Lumira - Le-Wahi Jungle - Help Wanted

Blood loss isn't very fun, I've learned. Especially not when running in the jungle, at night. While covered in burns and bruises.

Part of me was still seething at the thought of abandoning the ILF for my own reasons, but I managed to rationalize it to needing to keep myself alive long enough to be of help.

Running at full-speed, I kept my eyes peeled for any potential allies or enemies, while keeping my wounded hand elevated, just in case.

Suddenly, I saw something, a flash of metal. Another person? I slowed down a little, keeping my gaze fixed on the flash.

There, a Toa, who looked to be wearing a Mask of Healing (Natalia).

Score!

"Hey!" I shouted, waving my good hand in an attempt to catch her attention, "Help! Over here!"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

Glanway turned around to see that the attackers had already entered the village. The only thing close to a weapon that he had was his Volo Lutu launcher. And even that was only meant to keep him more mobile. But it was suprisingly effective for hurling your enemies off cliffs. The Le-Matoran fired his Volo Lutu, which latched on to a suprised attacker. He pulled the trigger and the Volo Lutu pulled back towards the launcher, flinging the matoran towards Glanway. But Glanway stepped out the the way and let the Matoran fall to his death, the marshy ground letting him sink and lay half submerged in the mud. A few small rahi jumped of the corpse and feasted on the remains. This horrified Glanway. He had never been a killer before. But now was not the time for Lamentations; His home was at war.

Glanway shot another Matoran and pulled him back with the power of his tool. He caught the bamboo spear the beserker wielded, and his enemy was on the other end, gripping for his life. His eyes begged for mercy. Glanway closed his eyes, a tear being shed. A weight was lifted off the spear and a scream was made as a Xa-Koroan plummeted to meet his maker. Glanway turned back to the battle. They will pay.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Kehaga - Le-koro -

This was terrible, Le-koro was under attack, and Kehaga had only managed to make things worse.

"KEHAGA!" Kunitu shouted, swerving her mount towards the other guard. "I have task that probably won't be screwed up! Get off your Gukko and help move the villagers out of harm's way, got it?"

"Y-yes Ma'am!" Kehaga said, leaping off his spooked Gukko and landing hard on the platform that made up the floor of the village. He grimaced as he absorbed the shock up his legs, he really had to work on his lands. No time to worry about that now though, he had a job to do.

He quickly began to help with the efforts to get civilians and other non-combatants out of harms way. A Nui-Rama that hadn't caught on fire suddenly flew down and tried to jab him with it's stinger. Kehaga was able to dodge it, mostly, it managed to scratch his arm. He retaliated with a strike from his dagger, damaging the creature's stinger and making it shriek.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Kehuri

The Toa of Ice's cold answer sent a flare of anger through Kehuri's chest. He fought down the urge to shout at the ILF's leader, though, and instead watched solemnly at the efforts to move the Turaga. He supposed he would get to see Whenua again when (if) he returned to Onu-Koro.

Oh, it seemed he hadn't completely quelled his anger. He wasn't often the type to get angry at people. Mostly just machinery, or himself. He couldn't even count all the times that he had blown up over his hand slipping on his drill, and then blaming the tool for it. But right now his anger was focused on just about everyone else. Makuta most of all.

Kehuri had loved his island home with all his heart. It had always been the most paradisiac, perfect place he could ever imagine. The Matoran had lived in unity for a millennium before Makuta's attacks. Green sparks danced around his fist again as he recalled the coldness that had befallen the island's inhabitants. The last of trust. The anger, the hatred... the division. He had watched caves destroyed, his Turaga abducted, friends die... and worse, friends become enemies.

He had had enough. He scanned the remains of Pala-Koro. Not many people remained here. He glanced over at Naru, anger lightening on his face, but still present. "Thanks for coming with me. Feel free to stick around or go off to do your own thing. I think I can train my Earth powers better out in the open, so I don't think I need a tutor." His eyes wandered into the forest, "I'll stick around here, at least for a bit."

He briefly looked back towards Dhurin, wondering why the Matoran wouldn't come closer, then walked off in the direction of the forest, but stopped before he left the sand line. Anger returned to his features, his drill spinning as his fist clenched tightly within it. His eyes narrowed as he recalled all the suffering he had been thinking of before, and channeled it in on one thought:

This is all the Makuta's fault.

Kehuri bellowed with rage, "#### MAKUTA!" The green sparks dancing around his fists shot into the ground, provoking a small blast of earth near the forest's edge. He pictured his powers tearing his foe limb from limb, and before he knew it, the earth underneath a tree had shifted to the point where it couldn't keep it rooted. The young tree slammed down near him. He sneered at it, "Oh, how I wish this were Makuta. Beaten and twisted beyond all recognition... begging to be released from his torment." He turned back to the forest, "YOU HEAR THAT, MAKUTA? YOU CAN'T FIGHT DESTINY! ONE DAY, YOU WILL FALL, AND I'LL BE THERE TO SEE IT! YOU MARK MY WORDS!"

He fell to his knees, outburst finished. He voided his mind, focusing only on the sounds of the night. The sounds of movement nearby quickly caught his attention. A small bird was caught under the tree. It flapped its wing weakly. Kehuri's eyes went wide and he quickly lifted the portion of the tree that the bird was caught under, freeing it. Its wing was definitely broken.

The Toa of Earth picked up the bird and held it to his chest. "Oh, I'm so sorry... I'm so, so sorry..." His eyes stung as tears filled them. He felt the warmth of the small creature in his arms, chirping in pain. "I'm so sorry," he said again. He stared at the fallen tree through his tears. A tear rolled down his mask. Anger is a killer... I am a killer..."

He got up, holding the bird, not bothering to wipe his eyes and stumbled over to the Skakdi who seemed to be building something. "Hey, uh, do you have anything you could make a splint out of?" He couldn't keep his voice from wavering.

Although he appeared broken outwardly, a fire raged inside of him. I will control my anger. I will restore unity. I will do my duty... And I will take back our destiny. He gazed sorrowfully at the bird. And I'll do it without violence.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

OOC: Guys? What happened to the 2 Gravity-Hating turaga?

Oh, and Kray? Yeah, Shinn is still here, I'm pretty sure. :/ Soz for being late?

IC: Argentum

The Toa of Magnetism walked towards Sulkua. He had seen glimpses of their fight, and he was interested. He motioned to the Toa of Fire. "Who was the person you were fighting?" He asked.

Then he dropped his hand, which fell on the floor. Sighing, he knelt down to pick it up.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Kale Ironshaper- Le-wahi - Fowadi

IC: "Excuse me, pardon me, coming through."

The bottom deck of the ironclad was packed, not that the top was much better or everyone would be up there. Kale muttered another apology as he bumped into another member of the ILF as he made his way towards the pretty Toa of Lightning that sat against one of the walls looking rather miserable.

Finally he reached his destination and set down his tube with a sigh, sitting down next to the other Toa. After a few seconds of silence he spoke up.

"So whats your relation to Rynekk? You don't look like the person who goes for random violence so I'm guessing you two have some sort of history."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: Dear JL, I am very very sorry for the delay. Kakaru became incredibly busy, as did myself, and I forgot about these characters. I just got permission to bunny, so here we go... Consider Slate off the hook and free to go wherever to catch up in any plots he may have suffered for not being able to enjoy.

--Kughz

IC: Kani Au Ina and Versaumnis

His purple eyes followed the floating toa of gravity as they slowly disappeared into the battle strewn sky. "I think he's paid enough of a price," Kani wheezed, the duo once more resuming their physical roles as turaga. Slowly, as if their energy had been expended in the fight, the two shuffled away into the Jungle night, leaving Pala-koro once and for all; Kani's eyes pouring over a black notebook.

Next...

IC:

Frii'Glokk's attention was drawn towards a toa of earth ranting about his Hatred for Makuta. He watched Kehuri unleash his anger. His lack of control ripples is potential, the skakdi thought.

Dhurin watched Kehuri's rampage. I really don't want to get on his bad side now...

Kehuri then asked Frii'Glokk the question.

"Well, you there is a lot of scrap metal around. I can mold it into a splint with my heat vision, if you want. All I need is a closer look at the bird"

Over in Le-Koro, Glanway continued to fight. One shot pulld a sloppy shield into the ce of another attacker, knocking him out cold with a resonating thud like a gong. A Nui-Rama swooped down from above, surprising Glanway. But the Le-Matoran warded it off via a spear throw, which struck the rahi's insectoid bulbous eyeball. But it was too late. A peer soldier saw the opening and rammed into Glanway, The Le-Matoran fell off the edge, managing to grab a hold of the platform edge with a hand. The Enemy was about to make the finishing blow when air bursts from Kunitu threw the Soldier off balance. A Bamboo disk sliced the throat of the Xa-Koroan to seal the deal, making the corpse spin around like a ballet dancer for a second before it plunged to the muddy ground. Toghno had another disk at the ready in case his first didn't hit, but he was releived as the shot was successful. He continued to ride his Gukko over the battlefield, throwing bamboo disks at the invaders. Glanway climbed back on top of the platform and continued the fight.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

[iC] Petorgas looked up. He saw a jagged, uneven shape in the dusk sky. It seemed to be growing, expanding- there was no doubt about it. Nui-Rama were swarming on him, and he had to defend himself. He pulled out his rifle. Various corpses of the monsters he was shooting were falling out of the large swarm, but the humming noise that always comes with Nui-Rama, was growing louder. He reloaded. The reload was always a pain. He almost got killed whilst changing magazines, a few months ago. They came closer, and he slowly realized he was going to need help. With a disgusted moan, he muttered, "I gotta find a temporary partner."

Morally unambiguous.

IC:Ankt ~Talking to Verak~

Ankt looked up, and smiled at Verak. "Painkillers? You mean like medicine that gets rid of the pain?" Ankt asked, watching Verak limp for a bit, before striding over to the Toa of Rock and handing him his spear. "Nah, but you can lean on my spear if you want. It's gotta be better than that stick you're using..."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:

"Ok," Frii'Glokk replied, examining the Bird. He took two shards of earth and welded them together with Heat vision. He put it close tot the arm to help envison the final product. He took another shard, then another, and yet another. Within a few minutes, the splint was ready. He handed it to Kehri. "Here you go,"

Le-Koro was burning. Glanway continued to use his previos tactic. He Flung another attacker to his death. Picking up a spear from a nearby corpse, he lunged at a Peer soldier. Bad idea. This one was a beserker. Obviously exiled for some form of murder, this brutish matoran had war paint on his loosely armored form, and spikes on his fists. With his fists, the warrior smashed the spear in two fluid strokes, then punched for the head. Glanway Ducked under the blow, then shot the warrior's foot and recalled the volo lutu, dragging the enemy matoran on his back. But it wasn't over yet. The Invader got up while Glanway repositoned- his previous position didn't let his enemy gain enough momentum to go off the edge. Glanway shot and recalled again, ending the life of his enemy via gravity.

IC: Niici & Gaira - hut near the outskirts of Le-Koro - Cultured Gentry post-concert meeting

Niici turned her head slowly and peevishly towards the window. She could see a yellow-orange hue in the distance, not too different from the blaze of Pala-Koro.

As expected, Niici’s shift in attention diverted the attention of most (if not all) towards the window.

“What the Karz is that?” Niici said tersely.

Garai rose from her chair and approached the window. The old Ga-Matoran then gasped, “A fire!”

“Is the evil-bad Makuta Followers?” Tuuli asked. The response was Niici quickly whirling around.

“Definitely not,” Niici said assuredly, “This is the work of something… far more rogue”

There was a tense pause as the navy blue Toa of Ice fought to get her thoughts in order. She could work this to her advantage with just the right words. She could enforce the idea that the Gukko Force badly needed some sort of improvement to their infrastructure.

It shouldn’t be this easy to set a village on fire.

OOC: And since I’m already here…

IC: It was odd. Normally when such an attack is led upon an upstanding village, the force doing it is significantly more fearsome and equipped. It was just earlier that day that the massive flying object in Po-Koro was brought down by their Guard. This force, while formidable, couldn’t possibly take the village.

Or at least, not at first.

Things had escalated faster than expected. A swarm of angry Nui Rama had flown into the fray, many of them catching on fire from the flames of the trees and torches of the attackers.

That still didn’t change the fact that this was the same force that held off many foes before that were, quite frankly, more fearsome than a bunch of Xa-Koronans.

As was always the case, the Le-Koro Gukko Force was now tasked with finding, stopping, and preventing possible and current attacks to the village. Alarms spread, and drums vibrated. Within minutes, commanders and their squads moved to their positions to prepare to counteract the onslaught.

Kongu monotonously placed his armor and ensign on his person. Soon, three Matoran stepped out of the Gukko Force HQ: Kongu was in the center, armed to the teeth, and flanked by two Le-Matoran guards. Around them, crying families and shouting soldiers ran about.

“Quick-get the water-fire forces out here, stat!” Kongu barked to the Matoran on his left. He then turned to his right, “You: relay a plan-message to our sky- commanders: get your Gukko forces to those ladders and cut-destroy them. Apprehend those who are already in the village square via any means necessary

“Yessir!” the Le-Matoran said before darting off.

Kongu was still perplexed as he walked to the Gukko HQ guard tower. After climbing the flight of stairs, he watched as the mob attempted to ravage the village.

What’s the goal-point of this? Was all Kongu could think.

Meanwhile, some of the fighting Xa-Koronans were already being engaged by the swift and athletic Le-Koronan soldiers. The mob had met their first major resistance.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Plagia Simul - Fowadi I glanced over at the voice, my gaze flicking across the Toa's sliver armour before fixing themselves on his face. Checking for any sign of anger or contempt, or basically any emotion whatsoever. "Obviously you don't know me well enough, if you don't think random violence is my thing," I joked, a small grin growing on my face, "But, uh, yeah. I guess me and Rynekk have history. We are siblings after all." I pulled my knees up to my chest, absent-mindedly playing with a spark of electricity in my right hand, "You must be one of his mates from the Guard, right?" IC: Rynekk Simul - Fowadi Rynekk watched as Kale sat down next to Plagia, striking up a conversation almost immediately with her. He was a few feet away from the duo, leaning against one wall, safely hidden by a group of Toa idling chatting amongst themselves. Arms crossed across his chest, one leg kicking up dust aimlessly, the Toa of Stone looked like the very epitome of boredom, which was, in fact, as far away from the truth as you could get. Inside his mind, Rynekk was deeply worried. Not just that Plagia might out him as a former Makuta-worshipper, or as a murderer, and get him kicked out of the Guard and arrested. That, he might be able to live with. No, he was worried how his sister would react to whatever Kale told her about him. He had already broken the pedestal he had once been placed upon. Rynekk couldn't bear for it to be ruined even further. And so, the Toa watched. And waited. IC: Lumira - Le-Wahi Jungle I skidded to a stop in front of the Toa, nearly falling over from my momentum. "Are... you... a healer?" I gasped, greedily sucking in oxygen between words. IC: ??? - Le-Koro The Toa had hoped that when he had left Skaarn on his own, he might be able to find some peace and quiet, where he could learn more about himself and the world. Based on the sudden appearance of shouting beings and flaming flyers, that was looking less likely. The chaos frightened the Toa (who, at this point, for the sake of convenience, I shall hence forth be referring to as Phoenix Blade), who, while having been in battle, had never been up against more than one combatant. Phoenix was sorely tempted to channel that fear into his mask and fly away, but a quick glance to the sky showed that that would be impossible. Not without being burnt alive. Going back was not an option, Skaarn was there, and even wounded, Phoenix wasn't willing to risk being captured again. That left only one direction to go in to escape: forward. Through the approaching army. OOC: Phoenix Blade open for interaction. If anyone wants to attack him, go ahead. -Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

[iC] Surprisingly, the Nui-Rama seemed to ignore him. The Swarm ​simply passed him by. He took note of where they were heading. There was smoke visible through the trees. "Oh my god..." Petorgas thought. It was to his south, where Le-Koro was. He had to get there, and fast.

Morally unambiguous.

IC: [Kunitu]

Kunitu ducked and rolled under a hail of arrows, and crashed straight into a crowd of soldiers, knocking them all to the ground. It was rather difficult, taking down her enemies in a non-lethal fashion, seeing that they were trying to kill her and her fellow Gukko Force members. She really detested killing, especially when the soldiers were all so varied. If they were faceless and uniform, then she would probably have less trouble.

She rose into the air once more, her ride carrying her away from the soldiers she had knocked over, and she began to survey the area. The drier parts of the village were burning, a side-effect of the Nui-Rama swarming around, and the square was filled with people attempting to fight back against the mob.

Then the alarms were sounded, and the commander smiled. It seemed as if her colleagues were mobilising more quickly than she had expected; it'd be interesting to see how the force would fare against the invading soldiers.

"Welp, time to do what the others are doing," she said, pulling herself into a dive to take down the ladders.

Kehuri smiled and took the bird and splint back. "Thanks a lot. My name's Kehuri, by the way. New Toa. Sorry you had to see my outburst like that..." He carefully worked the splint onto the bird's wing, despite its chirps of protest. He'd seen it done to various Rahi in Onu-Koro before, so he knew more or less what to do. He was already planning on bringing the bird with him until it had fully healed from the injury he had caused. He already had a name for it, too. Ilu.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Dehkaz

It was time to get the Karz out of here. Or, that's what Dehkaz thought. The Toa of Magnetism was more than a bit annoyed at the fact that his ship was full of ILF. This was supposed to be an anti-piracy operation, not a transport for a half-beaten group of "Heroes". Still, he kept his compaints to himself, there was no room for them. Whether he liked it or not, he had standing orders to return the Turaga, and as sure as Karz that's what he was going to do.

"Alright people!" the gunmetal armored Toa called out from the top deck, his voice cutting through the noise contained within the vessal. "The Fowadi has just become Mata Nui's biggest Taxi Ussal! Lets get this massive hunk of iron on the move!" Sometimes, a little push helped things go smoothly.

"If you don't like it, then you can walk back to the villages. Alone."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Kale Ironshaper- Le-wahi- Fowadi

IC: Kale sat there for a second, not saying anything.

"Well... That is quite the history you have there." in response to the question he answered, "I guess you could say that." leaning back against the wall he continued. "Technically I'm only a part of the Guard by extension. I am a part of the crew of the Fowadi, and since it is all that comprises Po-koro Navy right now then I guess I am part of the Guard."

He sighed, waving his hands. "Technicalities aside, I've been on a few missions with him but I don't really know him all that well. What I do know is that he seems a nice enough guy. But," here his voice dropped so that Plagia had to strain to hear the words. "when I look into his eyes I see ... a shadow. Or I guess a better way to say it would be where a shadow used to be and the light is starting to come back. I don't know what happened to him but whatever it was left a big impact on your brother."

With a small grin he drew a small line of metal out of the grain contained in his jar and sent it between Plagia's fingers, catching the spark.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC- Alyo - Cultured Gentry meeting hut outside Le-Koro

The Toa of fire took a breath. A village was burning. People were dying. The sky was dyed orange over Lake Kanae, Le-Koro covered in a golden glow. He could see only the color from this distance, only the telltale signs of his own element ravaging a town.

He was a Toa. His Duty was to the people of Le-Koro. If he was a true Toa, he'd dash out the door and help but out the fires, help save innocent matoran. This was when Toa needed to shine- this was when a true Toa showed their mettle. The very word implied the action that should have come naturally to Alyo- the urge to protect, to serve.

Was it wrong he didn't feel that way? Was it wrong he felt as helpless and scared as a Matoran? What was he doing with this Kanohi power, elemental control, and physical power if he didn't use it? He was a failure, a scar on Mata-Nui's face, a proud symbol of the failed attempt that was the Toa Stones. Mata-Nui had wasted a precious stone on him. Alyo was nothing, no good. He was just a Matoran in a Toa's body. That was all. Tall, pretty, but hollow and useless.

Alyo wished he was fighting the urge to save matoran. He wished some inner destiny was pushing him to run to the weak that needed saving. He wished he could call himself a Toa.

Instead he stood in awe of the terror, next to some other rich, wealthy businessmen whose only concern was themselves. What was he? Scum? A leech on the face of the island, a self serving snob who sucked in the resources and wealth of the island without giving anything back. He was wasting air- the world would be better without him.

Truly, he was with the island's scum- the heroes protecting Le-Koro were the true upstanding citizens.

These self-hating thoughts ran rampant through Alyo's mind as he watched the distant glow through the window.

IC- Verak - Pala-Koro Ruins

Verak wanted to be kind to his friend for whom fighting was life, and weapons were power, and pass on the staff for a brief moment. Then Verak remembered who he was, and was frightened that he had almost made a decision that didn't have his own happiness as the core motivator. He was almost becoming a kind person. The thought...

"Thanks, brother," Verak hopped over on one foot, ignoring the physical screams of pain from his wounds, and snatched away the Toa of Oil's spear, leaning on it and trying to keep a casual pose while every spot on his body protested it's current condition.

"It's good to see ya. I wouldn't want to impose, now, but I've got a couple things on my agenda. The first is to go ta Le-Koro an' get some painkillers; I really do swear me body is tryin' to kill me. The second thing is ta steal a Gukko or some other form of fast transportation and backtrack over here, brother, where I can get my beautiful weapons. It isn't intelligent or smart in the least- honestly, I should just go get me weapons now when we're sorta closer, but I really, really hurt, an' I don't make intelligent decisions. Right. I'm on to find some way to get me to Le-Koro without much actually work involved. Off I go!"

Verak started limping away, a firm grip still on Ankt's spear.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Ic: Ambages appeared curious about the going-ons outside, too. He peered out the window at the orange and yellow hues, perked up at the sound of drums and horns, seemed vaguely enthralled at the idea of violence and danger that close to his face -- even as a screaming soldier clutched in the claws of a Nui-Rama buzzed by.

But in reality, beneath his professional actor's demeanor, he was enthused. This on Le-Koro was a symbol that the Xa-Koro project was a success. He couldn't risk a smile or a chuckle, not in the company of his uninitiated fellows, but he felt relief in his heart. Things were coming together very nicely. Even with the Peers on the brink of extinction, they were rising in power and influence like never before, destroying cities as they wished and sending chaos wherever they pointed.

But what was even sweeter was the understanding that while they had done so much, their plan was only a little less than half finished. The twelve Principles were all but forgotten on the island, but there were six pillars to destroy next. Then, and only then, could he claim to be halfway done.

But every passing moment was a moment closer to slaying a god, and such proximity only strengthened him.

"Tell me, you oversized lump of trash. Have you heard of the Lightning Trident technique?"

"No -- should I have?" the toa of lightning replied to Sucogu. "Because it sounds a lot like the Thousand Stars technique, you narcissistic, overglorified Mata Nuian elitist," he snarled with vindication. Lightning suddenly formed around them in little sparks that flared bright colours of blues and white, creating a dazzling display of energy that bore little actual force -- if Sucogu tried to attack things via manipulation, they would suffer nothing more than a tickle. The actual effect, however, was far more theatrical than dangerous.

In the flash of strobe energy, the toa of lightning lunged for Sucogu with his spear, taking full advantage of the disorienting lights to bewilder and befuddle Sucogu, weakening him for the meaty strike.

The rest of the mob met minimal resistance. A handful here and there were felled by snipers and mages alike, a few also losing to the rahi in the sky and the steeds of the little band of guards defending their village.

But they finally met their real resistance in the form of an invigorated Le-Koro Gukko Force. The guardsmen were far more prepared for the battle than the mob army from Xa-Koro, but the sight of firefighters and, most importantly, Kongu, did nothing to deter the army, since whittled down to forty total from their initial fifty and ten sergeants. Half of the remaining force had breached the ladders and elevators, arriving at the platforms of Le-Koro and assembling a perimeter to protect their vital arteries for the rest of the army.

Two of their sergeants were smart enough to know a high-profile target when they saw one, though: Kongu, flanked by his trusteds, moving calm as ever to his headquarter tower. His visage was illuminated by the lightstones of Le-Koro, an orange flash here and there from flames spread by rahi and torch alike doused by buckets of water wherever he trod, it seemed. The two sergeants, quick to act and ready to fight, emerged from their line of defense with a squad at their back.

It was an unlikely pairing: A Skakdi of earth and a toa of air. But they were determined to take down Kongu. They knew the battle was a lost cause; they were never supposed to win the engagement. But while they were there they were going to give as bewildering a blow to Mata Nui as they could, in the name of not only Aurelia and her fellows but for the benefit of those they were charged with: The horde of angry Xa-Koronans, bitter from their decades of persecution from the mainlanders. Kongu was a fine bullseye in the larger target, a prime selection for the fervent fighters behind the two officers.

The rest of the force not at the perimeter found themselves skirmishing with the emerging guardsmen, and the imbalance was obvious. While the sergeants were capable of holding their own with greater skill and strength than their matoran troops, the basic-trained Xa-Koronan citizen-warriors were no match for the highly specialized Le-Koro guards. It created a curious image of fighting, ragtag assemblies of hastily conscripted and drafted workers given weapons and training against a highly organized and efficient fighting machine.

Meanwhile, back at the beach, the lonely lieutenant stood on his ark's bridge with Molotov cocktail in hand, taking it upon himself to destroy whatever evidence and connection there was between his ship and the other two to the far west of his position. With a tearful eye at the frivolous but somehow necessary loss of life and limb occurring in his hometown, he threw his bottle at the boat and it flowered in flame, engulfing the bow of the ship and cutting off his escape from it.

He watched as the flames crept up from the tip through the deck, consuming the wood and metal all the same. He stood rigidly at attention while watching the fires envelop his brief command and allowed the forked tongues to engulf his person.

He didn't scream, not even an utterance, but merely thought of the shameful position he had allowed himself to be placed in. His life ended in disgrace, somehow justified by schemers from a distance. His tears did nothing to soften the heat from the fire as it cremated him as it did his ship.

OOC: Utilising BZPRPG's timeskip powers...

IC: Sulkua

Sulkua was already awake, and he responded,"Yes, he was very...ingenuitive,yes,"

IC: Kiron

Kiron saw the ILF boarding the Fowardi.

We may still be able to make it...

Kiron turned to Sulkua.

"We could stowaway on that ship, then ask to join them."

"Well, it is worth a try. Want to follow?" Sulkua asked the Toa.

The two Toa headed off. A grizzled old Toa was shouting at the remainding ILF members tro get on board.

"Excuse me sir, but we're Toa looking to join the ILF, mind if you let us onboard?"

"Well, ye better not bae spies, or I'll hav yer heads. Come on, then," he replied.

The two Toa get some seats at the back, hoping not to found out as stowaways. They looked around for some sort of person of authority to ask...

OOC: Any deputies?

IC. Attack on Le-Koro.He brought up his sword, but was still pushed back by the spear. He had to angle his sword just right to knock away the spearpoint. The sharp end nearly caught his arm- he had been looking at the sparks, attempting to find some danger in there when there was none. He slashed down. He realized he was outmuscled, but he could still turn the tide in his favor. He lunged, slashing with one vicious strike. Blocked. Again, he slashed. Blocked. Again. Blocked. Again. Blocked. As he continued his process, one thing became clear: the Sargeant was being pushed back.Sucogu slashed again, and it was blocked. This time, however, the Sargeant hit a tree behind him. Sucogu brought his knee up to the other a Toa's solar plexus, pinning him against it for just that moment. "This is why they call it the Lightning Trident."He flipped his sword up, and it blazed with electricity. From this lightning blade, three prongs of electricity sprouted near the top. He was now holding literally a Lightning Trident. With this, he had to hold it still. Any wrong movement could create a near-nova blast type of explosion. So he did what he needed to do quickly. Though he wouldn't be absolutely affected by the lightning, it would make the sword much harder to block when a stab came. So that's what he did. He stabbed into his chest.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:Ankt ~Heading to Le-Koro~

"You got one of those dodging masks, right?" Ankt asked as they walked slowly towards Le-Koro. "Couldn't I just throw you towards Le-Koro, and then you could land using your mask?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:

Sisk lingered for a moment longer, watching as the ILF went to get the Turaga to their boats, while the Aitua and newly arrived Skakdi remained behind, as did a few others. Then he turned and hurried after Verdi. His companion by now had gotten pretty adept in everything relating to flying Gukko and Sisk found Skyscratcher ready to go and his friends waiting. The Gukko squawked happily as he saw his rider and lowered his head, allowing him to simply slip his foot into the stirrup and swing his other leg over the saddle. Taking the reigns he looked back to Verdi once more. "Everything in well-good order?" he asked. Of course, he knew Verdi was ready, but it was the standard drill before taking off. The rider had to make sure the other Matoran on the bird were safely seated to avoid them falling off in mid-flight.

Verdi nodded and Sisk squeezed his heels into Skyscratchers side. The bird gave a loud call, spread his wings and after two strong flaps they were already airborne, the others following suit behind them. Sisk turned them in the direction of Le-Koro and after a few seconds of rapidly ascending through the trees, they broke through the canopy of leaves overhead and were in the free air.

As soon as they had the right bearing though, Sisk spotted trouble. "Le-Koro burns!" he called out. The female Skakdi#s words flashed through his head once more. Did the attackers come from one of the ships or was it the Makuta, not content with destroying one village in a week.

Sisk dug his feet harder into the birds side, leaning forward, close to his neck. "Quick-hurry! Show us the meaning of haste." he called out to the bird of the rush of air. Skyscratcher didn't need to be told twice. With powerful flaps they soared higher, then the bird suddenly drew in his wings close to the body and went into a nosedive. The rapid accelleration caused Sisk stomach to get an elevator feeling, but he ignored it. The desceneded back towards the treetops. Shortly above, Skyscratcher suddenly spread out his wings again and now they were rapidly moving towards the village of air and the column of smoke rising from it.

"Maybe it's just an accident?" Verdi suggested over the wind, but Sisk shook his head. "Le-Koro is much-humid and surrounded by fresh-green. No fire would ever quick-spread so fast in an accident. We're under attack!"

They passed the villages perimeter, and Sisk dropped below the treetops again, skillfully maneuvring around the mighty trees while maintaining the high speed. Suddenly, he pulled them into a sharp turn and something burning raced past them. "What was that!?" he asked. Verdi turned his head back from looking past the flying thing over his shoulder. "A Nui-Rama." he just said.

Great, more big-trouble...Sisk thought. They hurried on and then the platforms of the village came into sight. They passed over the village center and now the Matoran got a first good look at the attackers. They were mostly Matoran and a few others, Toa and Skakdi for the most part. More then two dozen of them held the central platform and the access to the elevators, to allow their companions to join them up in the village, but they were facing the Gukko-Force, the Le-Matoran having mobilized on foot and birdback. The scene passed under them. And then Sisk gave a shout. "It's the captain!" he called out to Sisk. His co-roder loked down and indeed, there was Kongu accompanied by a pair of soldiers and faced with a Toa and a Skakdi who looked more than a little unfriendly.

"Grab some disks and be ready!" Sisk told Verdi. He pulled Skyscratcher up. They rose a few dozen meters into the air, then turned back around, now heading for the platform from above at a strong angle of attack. "Now Verdi!" Sisk said. The other Matoran took aim at the attackers closing in on the captain.

"Oi!"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:

Near the edge of the Fowadi, a De-Toa leaned against the railing, eyes fixed on the jungle.

Krayn had been thinking ever since the announcement that the Kumu Islets had been destroyed, and that the few escaping vessels had been bound for Le-Wahi. Something didn't feel right. The destruction of the Islets was unexpected, but the large population of Toa should have sensed something coming, assuming it was a natural disaster. There should have been more than a handful of vessels departing.

Which indicated it wasn't a natural disaster. And by that line of logic, it was a sudden occurrence. But even so, there should have been time for beings to escape. But they didn't. The most likely explanation was that there were no boats to escape with, as a result of sabotage. Otherwise more ships would have left. No matter how destructive the event, there should have been a brief span of time wherein an escape could have been made. So why wouldn't they have?

They had no ships. Which meant that the ones that did escape knew it was coming, that they were conspirators. It was at the very least a likelihood.

Without moving, he cast out with his element, searching for sounds. Sounds to confirm or deny his suspicions. On his first try, he found nothing out of the ordinary. But when he widened his range, he heard something unmistakeable. The sounds of battle, coming from the direction of the village.

For weeks, Krayn had been idle. His posture relaxed, dull look in his eye. He had been the awkward one at the wedding, the quiet, introverted house guest, and the submissive ally.

In an instant, that changed. He stood taller, and a fiery resolve leapt back into his eyes. Gone was the Toa who cowered when Naona appeared, replaced by another. The one who had stared down Mark Bearers, fought with them, and come out alive. The Toa who had spent decades patrolling his village, in the event of catastrophe.

Without another word, Krayn cast his hat onto the deck and vaulted over the railing, plunging into the water, and swiftly making his way to the shore. Not a second was wasted when he reached it. The De-Toa burst into a run, moving with all possible speed toward Le-Koro.

A single message was heard on the ship itself. "Le-Koro is under attack."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I.C. Vompran

Many thoughts went through his head.#1- Is it possible to kill the great spirit?

#2- How did Makuta put him to sleep?

#3- If Xa-koro is destroyed, that means all of the evil formerly residing in Xa-koro has moved to Le-koro. Great. Right when the ILF is too weak to fight.

#4- Le-Koro under attack... I can't just sit here and do nothing...

Vompran flagged his arms trying to get the attention of SISK. "LET ME COME WITH YOU!"

elementalussal.png

Kehuri was suddenly struck by an opportunity he had missed. That black-armored Toa had said that Ambages was involved in a plot to kill the great spirit, and Kehuri had let him go without asking him more, or offering to help him.

"Sorry, I just remembered something!" He called to the Skakdi as he suddenly dashed off to the spot where the Fowadi had been. Before getting completely out of sight, he turned back to Naru, "Thanks again! I'll be back, I think." And with that he vanished from sight.

He strained his eyes into the night, things that would have been invisible to any non-Earth Toa leaped out at him as he scanned the dark horizon. There. Off in the distance, the Fowadi was just barely visible. He smiled, glad that he had been granted such a practical mask. (He would rather have a Hau, though. He wondered if the ILF might have a spare to trade his in for.)

His mask glowed briefly, and both he and Ilu vanished, reappearing right on the edge of the deck. He strode over to the nearest being and asked them, "I'm looking for a Toa all in black. He was talking with the leader of the ILF before the ship took off."

The being was a little surprised and disoriented at first, but regained his composure quickly, "You mean Aparangi? I don't know where he is..."

Kehuri nodded, "That's fine, I'll go look for him, thanks."

"Uhh, didn't you hear the message?" The being asked, "Le-Koro is under attack!"

Kehuri whirled around, eyes wide. He gritted his teeth, swearing under his breath. Still, he dashed around the deck, calling out for Aparangi, stumbling now and then from the swaying of the ship, and careful not to injure Ilu.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

A single attacker dropped, his neck pierced by an arrow.

Krayn breathed heavily as he hauled himself from the tree he had climbed onto the platform village. He made no sound, his element saw to that. He regarded the pillaging former Xa-Koro citizens with rage, a rage that grew by the minute.

With a movement quickened by years of practice, he loaded another crossbow bolt. He took aim and fired, a Skakdi falling dead from his Sanok-enhanced aim. The first two shots had been easy, he hadn't been noticed. But now, the attackers were slowly becoming aware of him.

He didn't care.

"Like karz are you destroying my village."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kehaga - Le-koro -
The Nui-Rama's stinger may of been damaged, but that didn't mean it wasn't angry. Plus it still had two massive claws, and it looked like they were getting closer to Kehaga rather quickly.
Kehaga threw the remaining disk he had at the giant insect, only for it to miss epicly, flying right above the creature's head. The disk arced to the left, and kept flying on, until it collided into the face of an attacking Skakdi, who had been standing dangerously close to the edge of a platform. He lost his footing and disappeared into the jungle far below.
The Nui-Rama meanwhile lunged at Kehaga, it's claws reaching out to scoop up the Matoran. Kehaga's only reaction was to dive belly first onto the ground to avoid being carried off, though the Nui-Rama's sharp claws managed to rake his back. He cried out in pain, he could feel warm liquid oozing from his back. Still, he had little time to worry about it, as the Nui-Rama spun around to attempt another attack.
Kehaga didn't wait for this to happen, he got up and began to run. If he could just find some cover...there! There was an abandoned hut just a few paces away. He ran toward it as fast as his legs could carry him, the Nui-Rama at his heels. He dived into the entrance of the hut as the Nui-Rama reached out with it's claws.
Kehaga heard a loud smack as he crashed into the wall of the hut. When he had gained his barrings he turned around to see the Nui-Rama lying crumpled on the ground, it had collided with the hut quite forcefully, which had left it stunned, it's wings damaged. Kehaga took his dagger and without hesitation thrust it between the creature's eyes. It let out a sickening screech, and then never made a sound again.
Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: [Naona]

Naona blinked as Krayn promptly left the ship, running towards Le-Koro. For a second she was about to chase after him, so she could ask him what in the name of Mata Nui he was doing, until she finally comprehended what he had said, which would still make her chase after him.

"I'm going after the Lieutenant," said Naona, turning to face the others. "I suppose Le-Koro will need a bit more assistance."

With that, she leapt off the ship as well, and broke into a full sprint towards the village of air, her speed boosted by her mask.