Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

[iC] These Xa-Koronian militia seemed to be fanatically devoted to whatever cause they were fighting for. A shot to the leg put one such soldier on the ground. Petorgas pointed his longsword at the villain's neck. "Who are you, what are you here for?" He asked. "We are metaphorically like a hydra," The Xa-Koronian maniac said. "Cut one head off, two more take it's place." "Nobody cares." Petorgas grumbled before shooting the soldier in face.

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Ortherion

A giant blast of plasma caused the house Ortherion was standing on to collapse. Grunting, he dropped to the ground. The massive toa of plasma had followed me! "Okay...' the toa of stone whispered. "No more mister nice guy." Stone flooded into the gaps between his head and his kanohi, He tried to keep it on his face but it was too much, in a few moments, a helmet of stone had replaced his mask which was now lying on the ground. Turning away, Ortherion heard a toa of the green yell something about the fire. "We need a toa of fire or water to do that!" he yelled back.

IC: Merla

Merla sat down against the orange tree and waited.

Edited by Constructman

IC:: "You haven't seen what a Toa of Plantlife can do." I kicked an attacker away and started growing creeping saltbush rapidly on the ropes, smothering the fire. Saltbush was dense enough to put out fire, and was extremely fire resistant. It wasn't any substitute for water or sand though. This was, at best, a temporary fix. "SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUT THIS OUT BEFORE THE SALTBUSH CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!"OOC:: this plant brought to you by the California Brushfire prevention committee.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

Kethrye stood on the deck of the Fowadi, the river beating against the ships iron hull as it hurled downstream. The spontaneous disappearance of the Po-Koroin crew off into the forest perplexed him, surely travel by sea was faster then dashing off into the forests? Perhaps he had overestimated the sanity of those who's ship he had commandeered, a common mistake he and Madrihk both seemed to make.

Let's hope this ship isn't also strapped full of bombs, he thought, turning from the view the view beyond the last bend of the river they rode washing into the larger body of Lake Kanae. Things can't be that hopeless, even for us. He pulled up the Fowadi's hatch and clamored down below the deck. He Prowled through the corridors,steeling a gaze along it and into each of the cabins he passed by, searching for one being in particular.

"Ril? Where the Karz are you? We need to talk. . ."

IC: KehuriThe Toa of Earth knew that dumping sand or earth onto fire would stop it, but he was too weak to take out the whole fire, even if he was at full power.Seeing a Toa of The Green begin fighting without the aim to kill brought a smile to Kehuri's face, and a rush of joy flooded through him. He'd managed to help after all. Struggling to his feet, he stumbled to the edge of the platform, looking for a Toa of Water on either side. Strength slowly returned to his limbs, heartened by his small impact on the violence.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

OOC: Heard that there was a Healer named Natalia. Uh, any help?

IC: Slate - Argentum

Slate had followed onto the Fowadi. The ILF might have lost a base, and lost the ability to trust in the Peers, but they would still survive, regroup, and strengthen.

He had learned the chances of that happening by himself.

=====

Argentum had, on the other hand, headed the other way. Soon enough, he found out way. An entire battle raged. Le-Koro was under siege. The forest hadn't lit on fire yet, but ropes, ladders and vines of the sort that led up to the canopy-village were burning.

But Argentum didn't have perfect inner light. Not with his past. He needed something settled first, and now. Flying towards the battle, he kicked an attacker from the back of the head in surprise. Mask flying off, the attacker slumped to the ground in the sudden shock of his lack of power.

Looking around as he landed, he saw Natalia healing someone else. Please have the skill, he prayed as he headed over.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC- Verak - Pala-Koro Ruins

Verak gave out his usual laugh, although this time it was sprinkled with coughs and winces of pain.

"Throw me to Le-Koro... Yer a funny one, Ankt." He took a few painful steps forwards, then stopped. "Perhaps we take a..." he grunted and spat a large globule of blood onto the ground. Uh oh. Internal bleeding.

Even though Verak prided himself on his total lack of responsibility, he knew he had to get treatment- since his life was based around the principle of joy, being alive was a necessarily requirement to joy. He didn't mind the notion of death- the loved the risk of adrenaline and battle, and would never give up the feeling that you might perish at any moment. Falling off cliffs, getting stabbed, getting fried by a fireball; those were all welcome and exiting deaths. Slowly and painfully wasting away in a bed would be a nightmare- Not only would he be dying, cooped up, and in serious pain, Verak could not be happy or live life as he wished in his final moments. He hated staying put, and ending his life like that would be miserable.

So Verak, sadly had to be responsible and try to find a healer.

With a groan, he beckoned Ankt to follow him- the toa of oil had no choice but to follow since he had lent Verak his spear and there was no reason to ignore the summoning.

"We'll look for a boat or somethin' in a second. I need ta find a medic first." He slowly limped around what once was a house and began staring forcefully at a group of Toa, all in black armor.

"Scuse me, good sirs!" Verak forced out, approaching the Toa Aitua. "Do any of ye happen to own a mask o' healin'? I happen' to have some wounds and some widgets to pay for yer services, brothers." Verak smiled at them, still leaning on his spear-crutch.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC: No need. I want his hand re-attached. He has the original one. (My sig has a picture that shows my opinion about what I just said.)

IC: Argentum

Argentum felt guilty. He had only really fought in this battle for about 1 second, before focusing on getting past the fray of the fight. But he did know who he would fight against; And right now, he couldn't focus. Not when his hand was a bit off.

He sighed. I make too many puns.

Argentum didn't want to bother Natalia, especially due to how much he had actually contributed, but he made sure to pay it back. Approaching the healer, he held up his hand. Well, with his right hand, he held up his left.

It wasn't really detached off of his arm. It was just that there was a big gap, and if he fiddled with it, it probably would come off. "Can you heal it?" He said to Natalia. Argentum didn't know exactly the power of the Mask of Healing; But he knew that healers could put together limbs, usable again, especially if the injured person still had the original. Luckily, Argentum had kept it. He just hoped that Natalia had what it took.

An arrow came from behind, but as soon as the Toa of Magnetism noticed it, it fell to the ground, the metal tip having been used to slow down it's momentum.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: ZakamaZakama was asleep at the orange tree Kaithas made. He was tired from the trip, he didnt know why but he used a lot of his energy to warm the repaired village. They had to search for another mask... He didnt know what it was but they had the mask of Modesty and Merla had that. To top it off, a guy named reaper is after them and that sucks...Just a typical day, for Toa Zakama.

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC:(Frii'Glokk)

I looked up as Kehuri departed. It is sad to see such a young toa rush off to war. Well, It's more of a sadness when they come back, although the suspense will always hang around you, the wondering if your comrade will survive, or at what cost. But I cannot linger here in my thoughts, pondering the future. Neither can I recall the past. I can only remember a few vague memories, and most of them are very unpleasant. I must continue to work.

Have you ever tried scraping sharp edges into disks the size of marbles? I don't recommend it as a hobby. The repetitive motion of grinding against rock was giving my arm cramps. I Switch arms from different duties. Now, one was scraping and the other was holdng a better balance on the Boulder. I'd give anything for a proper grinding wheel.

Switch arms. It would be nice if there was another of my species around, then I could use my powers for this.

Switch arms. I'm deeply regretting being so wasteful on munitions earlier.

Switch arms. Although, It wasnt my fault those Zealots of Darkness attacked.

Switch arms. I suppose this is what happens when you fight against evil.

Okay, I think I've reached my limit. I deposit the finished ammumition inside pouch by my hip, then got up and, despite protest from my muscles, picked up a few dead tree branches, broken off during the fight. My aching arms brought them near the boulder I was sharpening my bullets on. A powerful burst of heat vision set them alight, illuminating the area around me for a short ways. I sat down near the boulder and the my arms rest. Within half an hour, give or take five minutes, I'd be ready for more work. The small fire I made was comforting during this cold and ominous night. A few specks of light were visible in the direction of Le-Koro, but they were not of my concern.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

"I'm just leaning against this wall," replied the Toa of Fire dryly. "With broken ribs."

IC:

Kethrye gave Ril an intent stare before cutting into the meat of the matter, gesturing up towards the stairs to the deck. "I need you to go in before us and and access the situation. Kanohi Kualsi, and all that. I really, really don't want to go into this blind."

[iC] I wonder why these fools attack our fortified village. Petorgas mused. Something was awry about these Xa-Koronians. They weren't mercenaries, because mercs don't blither randomly about mythical creatures. It was unlikely that they were Makuta-Worshipers, because he had payed close attention to their yelling, and there was no mention of the unusual entity. Interrogation is always an option...

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Dehkaz

The Toa of Magnetism glanced up, where Nui Rama were beginning to fill the sky as they got closer to the village of air. Even from here, he could see the starts of a larger fire near the village. Whatever was going on, Naona was right, it would be a mess.

"Ha, too bad they just don't give up and die. Would make our jobs a lot easier."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"We should probably find a way to make them give up, then," Dehkaz stated dryly. But as long as there was something that someone else wanted, the Toa of Magnetism doubted that anyone would give up. Well, just as long as he didn't give up before they did.

And Dehkaz wasn't one for giving up.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:: I was having the time of my life. Who knew dancing with Nui Rama was so fun? Duck, roll, dodge, IMPACT PLANT. One less Rama. I reluctantly went back to fighting the sentient attackers. They were doing far more damage to the village, and each that I took out with nets and non lethal poison was one more left alive.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Kehuri

Having gathered a bit more of his strength, Kehuri activated his Kualsi, now focusing on the Rama. he landed on top of one and ripped its infected masks off before quickly teleporting to the next and doing likewise. Several times he had to switch to another due to an attack incoming from the people below. He only got four done before he had to return to the platform, panting and aching again.

He didn't have the time to catch his breath before a Rama swooped down to attack him. He rolled into the hut just in time, though the platform was obliterated. Exhausted and spent, Kehuri coaxed Ilu into his hands, went to the hut's entrance and teleported into the darkness beyond the attackers' torchlight. There, he sat back against a tree and waited.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Kiron and SulkuaKiron looked around. He was sitting at the back of the Cowardice with Sulkua. A(n NPC) healed had finished tending to Sulkua's wounds. Kiron strolled the ship, hoping no one would notice him stowawaying.He turned a corner and saw twoToa(Kethrye and Ril) talking, one of them A ToA of Fire with a Kualsi, while the other was a Toa of Ice with a Tryna.Kiron considered asking them who to look for to join up, but decided to wait until their conversation was done.

The Toa of Magnetism didn't have to be told twice, and releaced his elemental hold. Dehkaz brushed himself off, survaying the chaos around him. There were definately more Nui Rama, but the actual beings would be a problem... Well, no worries. The gunmetal armored Toa unclipped his crossbow, loading a metal dart. In is other hand he held a throwing knife, which twirled expertly around his fingers.

Yep, he was ready to make some people "give up".

Raising his crossbow towards a group of swarming Rama, he hesitated at firing... Shooting down one would only leave the rest open to attack him, as well making him an easier target while dealing with the rest of the rahi. No, he had to do something different...

Grinning, Dehkaz channeled his elemental power into the metallic bolt loaded, the dart humming with the stored magnetic energy. Then he fired it. Predictably, the bolt struck the targeted Rama right between the eyes, killing almost instantly. But that wasn't the only effect. The megnetic energy stored within the bolt was released upon impact, magnetising the Rama's armor. The powerful field created pulled the surrounding rahi in, attaching them to the dying rahi. The mass of magnetised insects was unable to stay in the air, and fell to the ground far below as a buzzing blob.

Well, five down, only a million more to go. Lovely.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Niici & Gaira - hut near the outskirts of Le-Koro - Cultured Gentry post-concert meeting

Niici turned to face Lady Gaira.

“No time to stand and gawk… especially with our general meeting coming up,” the Toa of Ice said coldly. “Madam Gaira, you know our plan. Go to Ko-Koro with Mr. Kokkrihan and pitch our idea to adopt Ko-Koro to Matoro. He is now the one with authority in Ko-Koro, though as we know, he has yet to make any sort of move. I doubt it will take much convincing. I’ll stay here with Mr. Koropaki, Tuuli, Alyo, and maybe Ambages to see if we can convince Kongu to accept our aid. After this, they will need someone to come in and rebuild, console, and empower.”

“But of course,” Gaira replied with a stiff upper lip, “I will see you at the meeting!”

Niici simply nodded. Gaira gathered her things and looked at each of the other attendees.

“Tuuli, Alyo, Ambages – it was a pleasure seeing you all,” Gaira said. She turned to Kokkrihan, “How long will it take you to get ready?”

“My things are packed and already on their way back to Ko-Koro,” the other PR manager replied, “We should make haste and leave this village before things get too out of control,”

“Agreed,” replied Gaira.

The two Matoran quickly shuffled out the door and made their way to the nearest Gukko pad. Gaira let out a sigh of relief for getting her things sent out of Le-Koro ahead of time. The grasps of smoke were already starting to make their way out here where their meeting was, and Gaira couldn’t fathom having to go deeper into the village. The elderly Ga-Matoran let out of couple coughs, her delicate lungs raging against the smoke particles.

Meanwhile, Niici looked to the remaining attendees.

"Gentlemen, this meeting is adjourned," Niici said to Tuuli and Ambages, "I would say get to safety, but this area may be the safest in Le-Koro for the time being. I will be here myself, available to talk or further clarify things concerning our adoption plan. Thank you"

With that, Niici loosened up her body, trying to get herself to a relaxed state. She could see that Alyo wasn’t taking this turn of events with a stiff upper lip either. She walked over to the only other Toa in the meeting with a ladylike swing.

“Do not fear for the villagers. Their protectors will do their duty through might and force,” Niici said, putting a hand on Alyo’s shoulder, “We shall do our duty by continuing our program, giving back what the community needs most”

Alyo didn’t seem convinced. It was clear that the sudden revelation of the inner workings of the Gentry did not bode well. It was understandable; for Alyo didn’t receive the whole story. Niici leaned in sideways, lowering the volume of her voice.

“It is not the duty of all Toa to fight and be killed,” Niici said, “Some Toa are charged with protecting the Matoran in a more… practical way”

Niici nodded slightly, satisfied with her delicate wording.

“Despite the Rama, I know that this chaos is not the work of the Makuta. These are obviously rebels of some sort – waging war against their own kind. It’s quite sad really. Most people believe that the Master of Shadows is the cause of all pain… of all violence, and that his overthrowing is our highest priority”, Niici’s whispering paused for a beat, and a sly grin appeared on her face, “But look at this! Even without Makuta… innocents still die… because the innocent kill each other”

Niici stood upright again, facing forward. Her sly grin disappeared and was replaced with concern.

“This is the work of something far more sinister,” Niici said grimly “And if this escalates – spreads to the other villages…”

Niici looked at Alyo and bore into his eyes.

“Enemy mine”

Niici crossed her arms. She doubted how a “third party” could ever hope to rise on this deadlocked island.

IC: Kongu – Stairs leading into Gukko Force Command Tower

“Oi!”

Disks whizzed through the air towards the Toa and Skakdi, the sound of flying disks so close grabbed the attention of Kongu, as well as his subordinates that were all around him. Whether they made contact with the (probably) sergeants didn’t matter – it gave Kongu and his people enough time to scramble up the remainder of the stairs and past the dense, wooden gate. As soon as they passed, the gate slammed into the ground, hurling dust into the air.

Kongu and his company was safe... for now.

Meanwhile, ground troopers noted the attackers coming into view and flung their bamboo disks at the pair. A commanding officer began barking orders to send back up to the Toa and Skakdi, not just because they appeared to be the sergeants, but also because they were just that more dangerous.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: [Naona]

Naona slammed her foot into an insect that had decided to charge at her, sending it spinning into a tree. To her, the decently sized mass of Nui-Rama was merely a nuisance, creatures that were much less dangerous than the beings she was after - the army invading the village of air. Activating her mask, she quickly took down several more of the Rama, and looked up at the village platform.

"Let's group up with the main forces of the village."

The Toa of Magnetism nodded, his Kanohi drawing back a knife he had impaled within a Rama. The blade slapped into his had, Dehkaz spinning it around as he glanced up to the higher platforms. Taking the elevators wasn't an option, with the burning trees and Rama flying about. "Ma'am, hold on..." he said, not looking at the Toa of Stone beside him.

With that, he picked both of them up magnetically, and pulled them by their armor quckly up to the village. He was using a lot more elemental energy than he would have liked, but he still had his knives, which didn't run out. Thanks to his Kanohi, that is. Reaching the platforms, Dehkaz released the power holding them up, dropping them a meter onto the platform.

Things weren't much better up here.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: I continued to fire vine nets at Rama and Matoran alike, but I could only keep this up for about another five minutes at the most. My extra armor was capable of shrugging off Matoran size attacks. Plasma, not so much. I stopped with the nets and started using my wooden blade once more. Seeing two new Toa arrive (Naona and Dehkaz) I was apprehensive, to say the least. This could be really good, or really bad. My saltbush had kept the fire from spreading much, but I didn't know how much longer it would last.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

BZPRPG Profiles