Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC, Verdi: I wiped the sweat from my brow. Thank Mata-Nui. It was over. "Sisk, put Skyscratcher down over there," I suggested, pointing to the area next to Kongu and his troops.

Now why in the world would an army from Xa-Koro attack Le-Koro? We didn't do anything! Hopefully I'll get some answers soon...

IC: Dehkaz

"If I'm dumb, then I'd hate to know what you are," the Toa of Magnetism stated, leaning in closer to the Toa before him. It was quite obvious that this Toa wasn't your normal soldier. No... He wouldn't be if he was given atleast some form of command. Unless his superiors were stupid. Dehkaz doubted as much.

"I didn't ask you what you came here as," he continued in quieter voice. Threats would probably mean nothing to him, if he was willing to lead a hopeless attack on a well defended village. "But why."

"So, I ask again: why did you come here?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC. Onu-Koroans.A rumbling in the distance.Then it was not in the distance. It was in sight. Then, it was there, squads of Onu-Matoran and Toa of earth charging the Xo-Koroans from behind. However, the most they did was run over their corpses. The fight was over, and without them. There weren't very many- the numbers had possibly been exaggerated in the communication. Either way, there was a large group of Onu-Koroans (about a hundred fifty) now under the Koro of the trees.Even as the battle finished, the riders charged into the village, making their way up the elevators and ladders with haste, in case there were still enemies in Le-Koro itself. One of the commanders shouted "Clean up and collect any spoils" and the Matoran set to work cleaning corpses. As they did, they loaded the weapons- swords, shields -and loot- widgets, basically -and prepared to leave.The commander saluted to Kongu before ordering his men to head back down. They had come and gone in an instant, though a few stayed a bit longer to to repair damages caused by fires. They were, after all, natural engineers. After this was done, they have their final farewells and departed, their trip in vain but their hearts grateful to have escaped the horror of combat this once and take back a bit of loot.Now, all that was left of the Xa-Koroan army was a field of corpses.---------------Sucogu headed towards the elevator, a gash in his side but otherwise unharmed.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Ic: "You're a soldier just like I am," the toa replied coolly. "When you have a reason to fight, you fight. Xa-Koro was oppressed by you and your kind for hundreds of years, and while your villages kept being built up higher and higher we were given the rejects, the derelicts, the supposed scum of the land. I would ask you if you thought it was fair to push us further and further into disparity, but I know what the answer would be: We were never supposed to recover. We were never supposed to be strong.

"But all that changed, didn't it? We got our saving angel who built us up out of death, rejuvenated our city, breathed life back into us. And just as we are about to break the glass ceiling and be as civilized as your villages, your people destroy our lands. Xa-Koro and the Kumu Islets are just holes in the seafloor now. Hundreds of innocent people killed because of your people's jealousy and paranoia about how a village of thieves and pirates could be honest people again. We were going to perform a cultural exchange program, brokered by our angel, but our city crumbled into the earth behind us.

"We had reason to fight then. We needed to take out our vengeance on you... mainlanders." He spat the moniker out with hate. "We came here to destroy your village as you destroyed ours. But now you see the reality: You are the criminals of this earth, you are the murderers. We only wanted equality, but you couldn't let that happen, could you? You... s."

He turned his head away and breathed deeply in the moment. He shook his head, feeling depressed at the charade of failure. "You may ask me your questions, but you already know the answers."

IC: Eumirax..

Back here again. Eumirax walked through the jungle, the same one where he had, some time ago, taken in 03. And now he would, coincidentally, take 06.

Around him, he could pick out signs of a battle. The area was littered. Pity. He would have had some fun in this fight....something to block him from thinking about his task. He was too, far too desperate.

Where is Ketru?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Ketru and Ortherion (Remains of Sur's office, Le-Koro)The toa of gravity sat on a bench and listened to the sounds of the village rebuilding itself. He then noticed a burnt down hut. Walking over, he picked up the signboard. It said "Le-Koro Herbalists." Another sign was aniled to the door saying "Closed until further notice." "What a shame," he heard as the toa of stone approached. "Just when we could have used a healer." "At least we know that they survived," Ketru replied. "And there are always others." "Yes, but if he or she had stayed, maybe they could have helped treat more injured people." Ketru didn't reply.

Edited by Constructman

IC:

Sisk nodded, pulling Skyscratcher into a circle and landing them softly on the edge of the platform the HQ was built on. They slipped out of the saddles and a tamer came hurrying towards them, taking the reigns from Sisk after a quick salute. Verdi and him passed through more gather guard-members and other Le-Matoran, until they were stopped by a Matoran they knew all too well. It was Kama. "Welcome back, flying-friends." he greeted them. They quickly shook hands.

"Has the bad-Toa spoken yet?" Sisk asked. Kama shook his head. "No. I will lead you to them, but don't disturb the interrogators."

They followed him inside and eventually wound up outside the cell where the Toa was questioned. Only now did Sisk noticed something different about the other Matoran. Kama had the insignia of a first tamer sergeant on his shoulder. But that was Leah's position, as far as Sisk knew. "Where...?" he started to ask, but Kama shook his head. "Later." was all he said. Sisk nodded resigned and then turned his attention to the interrogation.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

"Scuse me, good sirs!" the injured Toa called out, obviously straining to do so. "Do any of ye happen to own a mask o' healin'? I happen' to have some wounds and some widgets to pay for yer services, brothers." Verak smiled at them, still leaning on his spear-crutch.

The Aitua hesitated. They sized up the Toa before them. He was rather thing, but athletic in build, though the crutch and bruises as well as the labored breathing showed he was far from alright. Aparangi nodded once at Rewera. Then she and Mariko approached the Toa.

"None of us wield that Kanohi." Mariko explained shortly as Rewera wordlessly reached into her satchel and pulled out a little leather-case. Opening it, Verak saw bandages and small bundles of leaves inside, as well as small containers and other medical items.

"What are your injuries?" she asked the Toa.

OOC

Don't worry, Verak doesn't need much. You can head out in your next post if you want.

IC- Verak - Pala-Koro ruins

The toa of stone blinked slowly, glad he had found some idealists willing to waste their time assisting Verak.

"Right. I had a piece of wood embedded in my chest right about here here, and, uh, some sorta weird vortixx light-bullet thing cut through me side here." Verak pointed to the two spots, where his armor had been clumsily welded shut over the wounds to prevent blood loss. "And the same sort of magic bolt came through me leg here." He pointed to the tender area, also fused shut over the wound.

"If ye could do anythin' ta help me, the help would be much appreciated, brothers." He smiled at the female toa with the bandages and wobbled slowly in his standing spot, happy he was getting relief from the pain.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC:

"Hey, uh... Sorry, just wondering if that Toa in black, Aparangi, is with you."

" . . .No, don't believe so. Perhaps him and his team are back at the Fowadi, but don't quote me on it." Kethrye replied, frowning beneath his mask and shrugging. "If not, then he's probably on there way here now. Now whether they arrives here soon is another matter. What you need him fo-" His words were cut off by Naona finally speaking.

"I suppose now is a good time to bring back Matau."

". . .Er- yeah," he said, eyes shifting to the Po-Toa. "It's what we're here for in the first place, right? And since our captain friend is busy with-" Kethrye rose a hand and indicated where Dehkaz was screaming reasoned, well thought-out compromises into the face of one of the surviving Xa-Koroins. "-Business. Might as well do it."

Edited by Javert

IC: Eumirax

The Toa of Lightning stopped. In front of him was the target, but he was surrounded. Problematic. First, he listened. From a hiding place in the trees and forestation, he heard of and listened to what the prisoner said.

Kumu, destroyed? Surprising. Coincidence, though, that so many things were emerging now? Perhaps. Perhaps.

The opposite of emerging, though, was about to happen to Ketru. Eumirax waited; He needed him secluded.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Kehuri

Smiling for a change, Kehuri left Kethrye with a respectful nod that went unnoticed. Knowing that Aparangi was either here or on his way, he could confidently switch masks now. Reaching into the bush he had left it under, he felt his fingers slide over the ridged features of the mask. It had turned silver due to its unuse. Pulling off his Kualsi for the last time, he felt some of his strength leave him, the shield on his arm suddenly feeling heavy. The Miru-shaped mask fell to his side as he raised his new one to his side.

Strength filled his limbs again as purple spread over the Hau, and along with it, an increased feeling of righteousness. He now wore a Hau, Mata Nui's symbol. The Mask of Shielding to protect his body. His body to protect others. He smiled as he felt its protection surround him when he triggered the mask's power.

He wouldn't be as recognizeable anymore, without his trademark mask, but he didn't need to be. He wasn't Kehuri the Lazy anymore. His Duty as Toa required more out of him, and he was now ready to meet it more than ever.

He retracted his shield back into its drill form and hung it from his belt, remembering the explosives strapped to it. They weren't very symbolic for protection, but he never knew when a good explosion could help. After all, what can collapse a cave can also clear it. There were fourteen explosives, and no way that he was aware of to restock. He'd have to make them last.

Hearing the Toa of The Green asking for help, he called to him, "I'm a Toa of Earth, but there isn't much I can do. I'll do what I can, though!"

He wished he had a mask of Elemental Energy or something of the sort at the moment, depleted as his powers currently were. But then he remembered another ability that came with Toa powers: absorption.

Placing his hands on the ground, he reached out to the earth below him, feeling the rich jungle nutrients within it. Breathing deeply, he summoned his power, feeling the earth shift below him and transform into dark green energy for the first time, as strength returned to his limbs.

Satisfied and invigorated by his success, he raised his hands, channeling earth into a tree. It was by no means a quick process. Earth was best used to dispatch of small fires. But at length, he'd succeeded in putting it out. Reaching down again, he dredged up more energy, then channeled it into another fire, putting that one out. It was slow going, and the fire was still slowly spreading through the humid trees. He wouldn't be able to keep it contained, "Someone else please help out, here!"

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Eumirax

With the rush of soldiers around, Eumirax fit in perfectly, if not slightly bigger. But he couldn't wait, nor did he care. What he did, he had to do now. It was like a final push against an enemy; Except this time, Eumirax's enemy is his own greed, fear, and the test of patience.

And despite this final determination, Eumirax will still lose.

Approaching Ketru from behind, he placed a hand on his shoulder. Volts of electricity flooded from his palms, immediately shocking, both mentally and physically, the Toa android named Ketru. There was barely any visibility of the attack, but Ketru instantly fell back, as if tired.

The big Toa hefted Ketru, and started on a memorized journey to Ga-Wahi.

And it was getting boring. Sooner or later, this had to start, or he would force it to start.

Force my destiny to start?

OOC: Eumirax to Ga-Wahi, and hopefully Ketru as well. Constructman, feel free. He'll have a logical organic mask. Woohoo!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: KehuriA sensation of happiness filled Kehuri's chest as the Toa of Plants coordinated with him to put out the fire. He'd never realized how good teamwork could feel. How good Unity could feel.Seeing that the saltbush could spare him some effort as well, Kehuri spread his earth over the burning branches more lightly, letting the plants finish it off. It was still slow work, and they had the whole Koro to cover.To save time, Kehuri started trying to absorb the earth through his feet. It took some extra concentration, but did save a good deal of time, especially since he could do it on the move.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

Something sparked in the Toa of Magnetism's eyes, something that was better left alone. Something that changed the direction entire of this entire interrogation. As a rule, Guard members kept personal business and emotion out of the line of work. It allowed for smooth execusion of procedure. The detachment minimized failure. Dehkaz strove to keep this detachment with everything dealing with his job. But even the best faltered at times.

The Toa of Air was suddenly forcefully pulled forward as Dehkaz grabbed onto his armor. The Le-Toa was lifted a good foot out of his chair, as Dehkaz's gauntleted hand forced him to look directly into the Toa of Magnetism's eyes. "Don't you give me that self-righteous ######," he spat, not yelling, but the tone was the all the same. He wanted to hit the being before him. To strike him for even suggesting that there had been a good reason for this. The Toa of Magnetism's eyes continued to burn with an intense flame for a second longer, then, it stopped.

Dehkaz shoved the being back down into the chair, the Le-Toa struggling slightly to keep stready with his bound hands. "You're right," the gunmetal-armored Toa continued in a much calmer tone, "You and I... We aren't much different. Only you assume too much. You say 'we', but that does not include me. You say 'your people', but they are not mine. You think I don't know what its like? Not even five months ago was I was in the same situation you were. I was no better then than you are now."

"But you know what? I did something with myself. I actually made something of myself. I tried to make things better," Dehkaz stood to his full height, looking down at the Toa before him with contempt. "And what did you do? Wallow in self-pity? Rage and complain how things 'weren't fair', or how the 'mainlanders gave you nothing but rejects'? Wait for a 'saving angel' to get you out of a mess you got yourselves into because you were too pathetic to even try to get out on your own? And you expect things to get better."

"But no, you joined a glorious army! One that will change our minds of how we mainlanders view you. One that will shift our focus One that will improve your way of life. One that will convince us to to do something about your situation." Dehkaz exlaimed, spreading his arms out, the mockery in his voice almost a physical blow. "One that failed to take a leaderless village with a surprise attack. You aren't just pathetic, you're a failure."

"But even if you did succeed in bringing down said leaderless Koro, where would that leave you? Outnumbered, outmanned, outgunned by five other militias. Sounds like a clear victory to me. Oh yes, and I bet those other five villages would be content to side back and watch as you took their homes too. All in the name of what? The lack of meaning that you call unfairness?"

"But please, I've been known to be wrong before, so enlighten my superior mainlander mind."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Ic: "We strove to make the best of ourselves, you insufferable pig!" the toa barked back. "We wanted to, we tried to! But how could we succeed if every step we made towards the sun only resulted in you mainlanders crippling us further and dumping another foot of [poop] on our heads!? You don't come from Xa-Koro... you don't -- can't -- know what sort of life we lived!

"Our entire city was destroyed behind us even as we wanted to simply become one with society again. How do you think we were supposed to feel? Our jail-turned-home wrecked, we had nowhere else to go, and our angel, our saviour who cared about us instead of throwing us deeper... She's dead, too, with the city she helped restore. You say your city is leaderless, but we are truly leaderless now. We had no purpose, no beacon of hope; our one link-- the one envoy we had to the mainland blinked out. What more was there for us to do? Where else could we have gone?" His face was one of sorrow at this point, eyes welled with tears and sadness. The life seemed to ebb from his skin, his vigor draining with every passing moment. The pain on his face was visible, the only reason he kept himself intact was from his training and strength. He was passionate, but it was not a weakness, it was an asset.

"We were overtaken with wrath. Being forced to live there was one thing, but seeing seven hundred of our fellows perish because of the hate of you oh-so-superior and civilized people had on us... That tipped us over the scales. You still have a home, major. I... we... don't have a home anymore. And so we fight because that is what is right."

The Toa of Magnetism regarded the being before him silently, arms crossed, eyes impassive. He listened, he analyzed, he filed away information for use. Even before joining the Guard, Dehkaz had found that the best way to get answers wasn't always to ask questions. They were everywhere, if one listened properly.

"No, you fight because it is the only thing you know. Not because it is right. You fight because you default to insinct. I know. I know better than what you believe I do. I know better than any other 'mainlander' here."

"And your reasons are unbased. How do you know that it was us who destroyed your island? Are you absolutely certain that we would consider such a thing? Why in the name of Mata Nui would anyone even think about destroying an entire island because it had a proportionally larger population of unsavory beings?"

It was that part that troubled Dehkaz. To his knowladge, there had been no military action against the islets on that scale. As a matter of fact, Dehkaz couldn't think of a justifiable reason for the Guard to even think about taking such drastic measures. And Dehkaz knew a lot when it came to the Guard, most of it stuff he wasn't exactly supposed to know. His network of contacts didn't just evaporate when he had joined, and in fact expanded. No, the villages would never condone murdering hundreds of beings in cold blood because an island was full of "unsavory beings".

It just didn't add up. Why would they still be blaming the villages? At first it would be easy to point fingers at whoever first came to mind, but even now? It took suggestion to do that. But who? Sure, there were numerous different factions working to uproot the villages, but none other than Makuta himself had enough power to sink a village. Atleast, not to Dehkaz's knowladge. There was more at work here than just a bunch of upset Xa-Koroans. Someone had to be spreading the flames.

Dehkaz didn't like it when he didn't know something.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Ic: "If we from Xa-Koro knew these things we wouldn't have to be here in this room right now, major, but we know what we saw and we know how we feel. The weight in our hearts sank deeper when our city was destroyed. Who else could possibly have the motive and the ability to shatter our village after it became civilized? Who else? There is nobody else. Not even the Makuta could have had a reason.

"But it doesn't matter. We will have our revenge, tomorrow, or the next day, maybe next year. Two more ships exist bearing citizens-turned-soldiers." Dehkaz perked up at this disturbing news. "I don't know where they are or what their course of action will be, but know that they exist, and by virtue Xa-Koro's will persists." He leaned forward on his table and stood up inch by inch with every word he said. "Major, we will. Have. Our. Revenge. For all that your people have done to us, from the first day until today." He sat back down, the chair almost breaking under his weight. "And if you have any soul in that shell of armor, you would do your best to show compassion on our plight. Otherwise you are as good as a Piraka, lording over us like we were rahi in a box."

"And yet you lash out at the first thing in your way, no better than a rahi," the Toa of Magnetism stated cooly, not looking directly at the Toa, but not staring behind him. Dehkaz paused for a second longer, just long enough for it to sink in, but not long enough for the Toa to make a reply. "Well, I must be going. Someone will be in to see to you," he continued, eyes flicking to the Le-Toa for a second.

Without another word, the gunmetal-armored Toa strode out of the room, the door closing behind him. Dehkaz survayed the Guardsmen gathered around the around, lips pressed tightly together as he sifted through what he had just learned.

"We may... Have a problem."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: I'm lazy, yes, and since this took so long for me to write, it actually takes place before the attack on Le-Koro.

IC-Raxa:

After a silent couple of minutes walking through the jungle, with Raxa just as tense as he always was anywhere where he didn't have perfect visibility, they soon came upon the highway to Onu-Wahi. Raxa smiled abit-Onu-Wahi was cramped, sure, but you could at least trust in the darkness to hide you. And when you were a master like Raxa, then you'd find your enemy before they found you.

"Well, Mirehu," he said with a bit of a laugh, "I didn't expect I'd be taking you from up in the treetops down under the ground. The irony of that just kinda struck me." Shaking his head with a bit of a smile, he continued pulling Mirehu along with him into the darkness.

OOC: Aaaand finally they're off to Onu-Koro.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

[iC] The Nui-Rama had proved to be somewhat easy. Shoot off the mask, they just buzz away. The militia from Xa-Koro appeared to want "revenge" on the "mainlanders" for their "crimes" against the inhabitants of the Kumu Islets. ​The Kumu Islets, huh? Petorgas thought. That could be a problem.

Morally unambiguous.

IC:

Kethrye turned his head as head from Kehuri and Naona, watching as Dehkaz exited the small hut, apparently finished interrogating his prisoner. Finally, some form of answers, he thought, arms crossed. Hopefully.

"We may... Have a problem."

You don't say.

Kethrye's brow rose in an expression of grim interest, wincing and stepping forward to interject a remark from behind the majority of the gathered guards. "And what might that be, exactly? Don't tell me whatever happened here was only the lackluster beginning of something else. . A declaration of war?"

Edited by Javert

The Toa of Magnetism glanced over to the ILF's current leader. "It is only the beginning of something. There are two other ships, each packed full of Xa-Koroans just itching to say hi to the other villages," Dehkaz stated, looking at Kethrye but adressing those who were gathered. "I don't know where they're going or when they'll get there, but I'd like to stop them before they get there."

He left out the fact that the Xa-Koroan believed that the villages were responcible for the destruction of the islets. That could be sensitive information... Only because there was the possibility of being true. Dehkaz had no love for the islets, having spent most of his life living there. It wasn't the sort of place that grew on you, so he didn't have fond memories of it. Still, there were beings on there all the same, and to kill so many...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Even if he was constantly replenishing his inventory, the act of putting out the fires was still wearing him out. He dropped his hands, "Sorry, I gotta eat something," he said to his Le-Toa 'partner'. Dropping his pack on the ground, he pulled out some generic food and downed it as quickly as possible. It wasn't much, but it gave him some more energy. Shouldering his pack again, he set back to work. Wouldn't be long until half the town had been put out.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: I nodded. "I just get done growing a worldtree and this happens." Vines flew out of my hands like tentacles, attaching to the chunks of wood lying around from my attacks and the ruined huts. I started absorbing it, replenishing my energy. "I have Ga-Toa and Ta-Toa teammates, but I doubt I could get them here at any speedy rate."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

"That's a real pity. And here I was thinking you could find one or the other pretty much anywhere." Another tree put out. "Also a pity the fires have to be so high up. Toa of Earth don't work all that well with targets above them..."

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

[iC] Whilst shooting down attackers, Petorgas began to calculate the time the Xa-Koronians would arrive with reinforcements, if at all. If they leave now, they might be faced with some of those Rahi, He began. If they face no casualties, which is highly unlikely- Petorgas stopped. They'd arrived here already, they could easily do it again. Hmm. Maybe, 4 days at best? He asked himself uncertainly.

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Kongu – Gukko Force HQ

“The coast is safe-clear,” one of the guard members told Kongu. A grim look of distaste and shock was still plastered across the Le-Matoran’s face as it hid behind the sanguine visage that made the Kanohi Miru so recognizable.

The Le-Matoran’s grim face did not change as the wooden gate opened back up. Kongu and his commanders and watchers strolled down the stairs, blood and trash littering the steps. When the Matoran stepped outside onto the platform, they watched as Onu-Koronan reinforcements assisted their Air counterparts in cleaning the damaged and shaken village. Once that was done, one of the commanders of the reinforcements saluted to Kongu, to which Kongu nodded respectfully.

Kongu continued to the Town Square, which three of his sergeants stood troubled.

“Follow me to the war room,” Kongu said, tersely. He then turned on his heel and made his way back to Gukko Force HQ.

OOC: All Gukko Force (high-ranking) PCs in Le-Koro are welcome to attend this emergency meeting, if there are any.

IC: Niici – Cultured Gentry meeting hut outside of Le-Koro

Niici watched as the fires were put out, and the last of the insurgents put down by the Gukko Force.

“I suppose that’s it then,” Niici spoke softly to no one in particular.

“Everyone, I believe it’s safe to leave this hut and return to our homes,” Niici raised her voice to make sure Ambages, Tuuli, and Alyo could hear her, “Tuuli, what happened tonight should not have happened, and I will find a way to repay for your losses. May Mata Nui help you through this… inconvenience. I’ll understand if you cannot attend this upcoming Cultured Gentry meeting”

Niici then turned to Alyo, “The next Cultured Gentry meeting is in a couple of days in Ko-Koro. I hope to see you there. Spirit-speed”

There was nothing more for her to say to him, his persistent uneasiness and (possible) guilt leaving a bad taste in the Chief of Operations’ mouth. While Tuuli fears for his inventory, Ambages and Niici had been slightly worried for their own safety, but largely at ease. The Gukko Force was very efficient, as shown by the relatively short length of this battle. So why was Alyo uneasy? If it was because of a misplaced duty to the Matoran, then that could be an issue later on – especially if he were to find out how Niici knew that this attack was not by the Makuta.

Finally, she walked over to the Matoran architect, “Ambages, we still need to talk about what you brought up earlier. I have time tonight, and I have time after the meeting in Ko-Koro. All I know is that I need more information from you”

Niici motioned her head to the door, signaling for Ambages to walk with her. Once they were outside and outside of earshot of Alyo and Tuuli, Niici continued.

“When can we talk?” she asked the architect pensively.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

The Toa of Earth sighed deeply as the last of the fires went out. His arms, sore from being held above his head, fell to his sides. "Good thinking with those plants," he told the Toa of The Green. "I'm Kehuri, by the way."

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: I smiled behind my extra helmet and flipped the visor up, allowing my green eyes and the upper part of my mask to be visible. I spoke quietly, making it very hard for anyone but Kehuri to hear. "Thanks. Call me Zithos, though that isn't my name." I grinned weakly. "I doubt you'd think as well of me if I told you my true name."

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Ic: Ambages strolled alongside Niici after she gestured for them to walk together, but only for the moment. "Unfortunately, I do not have much time since I regretfully have an appointment with a client at the noon hour and still have to travel to Ko-Koro. But," he said as he glanced down at the dial on his wrist, "considering the fact that our meeting with Kongu is likely out of the question for now and the relative importance of this... delicate matter, it would only be right to discuss it at any opportunity."

Ambages looked at an illuminated sign directing towards the Air Taxi platform and began to slowly walk in the indicated direction. "However, if you would prefer a more private and long discussion concerning the matter, I would be happy to converse after the next Gentry meeting. It's up to you, though: A little now and later or the whole thing then?"