Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC GennoHaving finally reached a temporary "ceasefire" with his Parakuka, Genno stood in the crowd next to (Ril and Peho?), shaking his head solemnly. The Toa didn't know the Turaga personally but he had heard about him in the tales of many matoran. Like all of the other village elders, Matau had been one if the island's greatest heroes, known for his great wisdom yet his youthful spirit at the same time. He had just come home, when... this happened. To come home triumphant, only to lose everything, that was terrible. "Why?" he muttered softly.OOC Are Ril and Peho at the memorial.

IC: Dehkaz

The Toa of Magnetism knew when something went wrong. It didn't take a mind reader to know that this was very wrong. He watched Krayn read the note, he analyzed the De-Toa's reaction, and he came to a conclusion. "Let's find out," Dehkaz replied to Naona, heading towards Rynekk. He feared the worst and hoped for the best. Unfortunately, Dehkaz didn't think they were that far apart.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Alfon (Le-Wahi shore / Outside the Fowadi)

Unfortunately, leisure was a luxury us ILF members could rarely ever seem to afford, since day one. I'm all for taking care of business but boy, a simple drink with the crew seemed like a special occasion at the rate things have been going recently.

"Fill me in." I said. Evidently, this boat's got a new passenger.

OOC:

IC: Good question? How many people had I saved? Or, perhaps a better question: How many people had saved me?

"Well, y'see, the thing is... It's just that... Ugh..." I managed to stumble out, before I stopped, disgusted with myself. Why was I trying to excuse myself? That was useless - I had no excuse.

Taking a deep breath, I finally said, "I haven't actually save anyone."

IC: "Oh," Hau said quietly, looking down. He scuffed his sabatons a little. "I see.

"It's okay, though," He said suddenly. The young toa looked up with another of his earnest grins. He puffed out his chest and stepped forwards, producing his katara and hook to make a combat stance.

"I'm gonna be a hero of justice, too. And I'm gonna save everyone!"

Edited by Jerry Renault

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: JL

Oh....shoot.

Indeed. Why, exactly, did Matau die?

Evil.

Sounds cheesy.

This isn't the time to crack funerals.

You take it too seriously.

You take it too lightly.

What, you knew him?

Not exactly. I, er, stood by him multiple times. And I also ended up, uh....failing, in protecting one of his subordinates who....helps.

You suck.

Shhhh.

As JL stood, at the back of the crowd, he started, making his way through it. An impossible feat, at that time, maybe, but JL tried it nonetheless. He recognized the voice who spoke, but he wanted to see. See, with his own eyes, the representation of...failure.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: KehuriEager to get back to business, Kehuri switched his drill back into shield form and hung it on his back. He felt more... Dutiful, with it there. He then stepped closer to the group, between Plagia and Kethrye, though slightly farther back, as he still didn't feel quite worthy yet of truly standing among them. He folded his arms and his eyebrows fell into a dutiful and ready gaze.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Kale Ironshaper- Lake Pala- Fowadi

IC:Kale had been about to start digging into Krayn about how he should not let his stupid pride get in the way of his well-being, but the look on his face after he read that letter was so downtrodden that Kale held off. Instead, he walked over to Hari and asked, "Would you like me to look at that leg for you, Ma'am?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Skyra - Le-koro -

As soon as Merror had finished is beautiful and quite moving eulogy, I knew I was up. But what should I say? I honestly didn't think of myself as one of those improvisational speakers that could come up with moving speeches on the spot. I felt like anything I could come up with just wouldn't do the Turaga justice.

All the same, with reddened eyes and a aching heart, I knew I would have to do this. I would never have forgiven myself if I simply remained silent.

As I felt the warm rain drip down my fine officer's uniform and armor, "The Captain and Merror are right..." I began, my voice slightly quivering and unsteady. "...we will remember Turaga Matau for all those things. We will remember him for his wisdom, his kindness, his humor, his youthfulness, his unquenchable optimism..." My voice slowly began to rise with emotion as I continued, I wasn't sure how long I could do this before I was overwhelmed, but I kept going.

"But what I will always remember about him the most...was that he was not only all those things, he was our father." Tears began to stream down my face, though in the rain, who could really tell?

"It was with his guidance and encouragement that we built this great village. I doubt any of you would argue that without Matau...Le-koro wouldn't exist. This is his village, and we are his people, and as long as we continue to live, thrive, and be happy...then he will never truly die. He lives on in Le-koro, in our hearts, and nobody, not even Makuta himself can take that away!" I was shaking with emotion, every word I spoke pulled me closer to breaking down, but I was nearly finished.

"I only ask one thing from all of you...that you remember Turaga Matau as who he truly was, the father of Le-koro. And as one of his children...I take no shame in showing my tears...goodbyes aren't meant to be happy..." I glanced at Merror's sorrowful eyes as I said this, giving him the faintest of a nod.

I then turned to Matau's casket, placing my hand on the carved Mahiki.

"Goodbye Dad..."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC. Forest.Sucogu finally seemed to notice the newcomer. "We've had escapades, me and him. Faced down entire camps of superbeings...fought off armies...what about that Eamerzon? That was a mess." He chuckled. The Toa of lightning smiled, but his eyes showed the trouble he felt. "Sorry, I missed your name."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: KehuriEager to get back to business, Kehuri switched his drill back into shield form and hung it on his back. He felt more... Dutiful, with it there. He then stepped closer to the group, between Plagia and Kethrye, though slightly farther back, as he still didn't feel quite worthy yet of truly standing among them. He folded his arms and his eyebrows fell into a dutiful and ready gaze.

Black and purple here finally caught my eye as he approached, now that my initial excitement ran out. Before Kethrye or Plagia could provide me explanations, curiosity got the better of me as I stepped forward, traditionally extending my hand to the fellow. Just simple introductions, conversation will follow another time.

"Kehuri, right? Name's Alfon, deputy of the ILF or what's left of it anyway. Tell me, how'd you get tangled up with these two?" I asked, referring to my fellow deputy and Ms. Pocketful of Sunshine over here.

IC: KehuriThe young Toa grinned, happy to have caught some attention. Another distraction, but at least he liked this one. (He had to be careful. His apparent addiction to popularity might get out of hand.) So now he'd met both the leader and the deputy. "Well, it was originally just Toa Kethrye. I arrived in Pala-Koro soon after the latest attack. I wasn't able to help, unfortunately, but I plan to make up for it in the future." He emphasized the statement with a determined nod of his head, "Originally I just wanted to get myself oriented, find my place as a Toa- I'd only recently become one- and that's essentially what happened. I overheard our leader speaking with a dark Toa about a plot to kill the Great Spirit, orchestrated by a Matoran named Ambages. Right there, I knew I wanted to help." A sheepish grin formed on his mask as he continued, "Getting a word in edgewise wasn't easy though. It wasn't until after the battle in Le-Koro (which I did help with) that I spoke with Toa Kethrye about it. I offered my ideas in how to go about it- during which our friend," he indicated Plagia, "joined us. We- well they- sent the Turaga home, I joined the ILF, got a bit of training from another friend, and the rest is history!" He was getting fond of that phrase. "Which brings us back to business. While I believe you," he turned to address Kethrye directly now, "Were planning on focusing on the issue of Xa-Koro, I was hoping we could go to Po-Koro soon to find out more about Ambages." Then he added with a grin, "And maybe see if I could get myself a trenchcoat."

BZPRPG Profiles

So this guy's a green bean, eh? Figures, only the shorties name us Toa by our titles. At the mention of 'leader' however, it was unclear to me whether he was referring to Madrihk or Kethrye himself, earning the latter a questioning glance. I listened on to Kehuri's little tale, which dug up some welcomed information about the current situation if you weren't too busy paying attention to his quirky charm.

Strange how so little time can keep you in the dark. My eyes fell to the ground at the end of the story, staring in semi-deep thought while I awaited Kethrye's reply to the matter.

OOC: Thank you, Grochi and Gravs.IC. Ralin/Daylaria/Praggos.The two entered Le-Koro, unrecognizable to the crowd in the tree village. She was glad to see that there had been little physical damage to the Koro in the attack. "How do you think we should find her?"Praggos stopped for a moment, looking about the Koro. Le-Matoran were running around almost like nothing had happened, ignoring the bloody field below them. And their missing lieutenant was nowhere to be found."Check a clothing store," the mockingly mysoginistic Toa of Ice replied. "Or maybe we can scan the various bars arround town, because I know the you know that she knew that bars were a good place to meet people and find information.""Okay. I guess that sounds like a good idea."Daylaria and Praggos began routinely checking the bars in the area, asking around. Until they reached the Salty Spudoodle, they had no luck."Did you see him take her anywhere specific?""Well, I dunno, ma'am. How much are you and your buddy willing to pay?" asked a half-drunken patron."We're willing to knock you out, drag you back to the Gukko Force headquarters, and interrogate the knowledge out of you if you don't tell us," Praggos remarked with a completely straight face."After that, if you want money, I might be able to give you two cents. Buy another piece of cardboard to sleep on tonight, nyeh?"The patron put his hands up, as if defensively. His expression showed that he conceded."Fine, fine. I saw him drag her down to that hut on the corner. She may've been unconscious, but I think we made eye contact.""And you did nothing?" "What was I supposed to do? He's a big guy. Besides, it's not like she-"Before he could finish, he found a strangely forceful foot slam into his chest, sending him to the ground. As the other Toa in the back turned to look at her, she regained her bearings."Let's go.""I'd rather like to, he was getting annoying. So, I go in through the back like always, right?"Praggos asked, rolling his eyes. "And no, I meant no double entendre by that, thank you.""What? I'm not sure I know what you mean by 'double entendre.' Anyways, yes, go through the back door."They hurried out of the bar, continuing to the hut rather quickly. Praggos made his way around the back, while Daylaria prepared to knock through the door...From around the corner, she heard Praggos say, with absolute nonchalance: "Hey, look, it's her body." "What!?" "Kidding." Daylaria sighed, now rushing at the locked door. Before she got the chance to knock it down, the door was knocked down for her, the splinters flying outwards. A large De-Toa stepped through the doorway, hammer in hand. It was hard to see beyond him, but other beings were audible behind him. "You folks are faster than we thought."Both hooks flew from their sheaths and into her hands."And you're a lot larger than I'd expected."She slashed out with one hook, aiming to cut his neck.The De-Toa stepped back, narrowly avoiding the attack. After the briefest of pauses, his hammer shot forward and down toward Daylaria's skull.Praggos, meanwhile, had calmly unlocked the door in the back, stepping inside. In the hut he could see multiple beings, and straight through to the other side, the large De-Toa, as well as Daylaria past him."Alright, so, give me the Ga-Toa and nobody gets hurt."A lean Fe-Toa moved to intercept Praggos, a sword held loosely in each hand. "No, I don't think so. The only one getting hurt here is you."Praggos looked at the Fe-Toa for a moment, looking as though there was fear in his eyes. A moment later, he did the completely unexpected: he laughed."I'm terribly sorry," he said, wiping tears from his eyes and drawing a small phial from his bag, "But unless you want to have this fun little compound splashed on your face, causing you to die a slow, painful death, I'd recommend you just do as I said." He shrugged, casually moving a thumb to the stopper of the phial, the meaning of his gesture simple: Make one step, and this is getting sprayed everywhere, thanks come again.The Fe-Toa didn't flinch, instead shrugging. With a thought, metal spike grew and shot out of the ground, aimed for Praggos' torso.Praggos stepped to the side, frowning, as the spike flew forwards. He then shrugged again."Have it your way," he muttered, shaking his head. A moment later and the entire phial of the poison was flying at the Toa of Iron. If it hit it would shatter, spilling the compound entirely on him, leaving him to die a painful death. Deflecting it would likely cause damage to the structure of the hut.And no matter what happened, Praggos had his sword out and was about to stab the kid in front of him.Back in front of the hut, Daylaria leapt to the left, letting the hammer hit the ground. She threw both hooks around the long handle and leapt up to swing around in an attempt to kick him in the face.With a grin, the De-Toa's Hau activated, protecting him from the blow. He yanked on his hammer, hoping to throwing Daylaria off balance, or knock her to the ground.Daylaria was indeed thrown off balance- she slid away from the hut and nearly fell from the tree village itself. However, she steadied herself, and raced back towards her opponent. Water blasted from her hands, channeled into her hooks, forming sharp, pressurized water projectiles that flew towards the Toa.Back with Praggos, one of the Toa's swords became wider, almost shieldlike. And that's exactly what it was used for. His Calix kicked in, allowing him to move the sword in front of the vial, blocking it from reaching him.Hmm. Shield like sword. Interesting. Still, not something Praggos couldn't work around. A moment or two later and the Toa might notice something becoming very cold. Mainly, his eyes and his throat.Soon his vision would begin to cloud over, his throat beginning to be filled with choking ice, and after that, if he didn't surrender-his life would be forfeit.Coughing, spluttering, the Fe-Toa knew that he only had a little time left. But really, what did he have to lose? Praggos' armor started to constrict, and small spike grew on the inside, slowly growing longer.Even as this happened, the De-Toa's grin widened, his Hau blocking Daylaria's attacks as he continued to advance, hefting his hammer menacingly.She noticed something; every time he attacked with his hammer, he would come forward a little bit. Having nearly fallen from the trees, she knew how dangerous this could be from the height their were at."Is that all you've got?"She leapt back as his hammer swing came down, and sure enough, he was carried forward a few feet by the momentum.In the final moments before he was frozen solid, the Fe-Toa fighting Praggos gave a last ditch effort, a final revenge, if you will, and threw what was left of his energy into the spike, hoping to causing some major damage before he died.The De-Toa quickly grew bored of the status quo. With a thought, he channeled his energy into a sound roughly equivalent to a thunderclap next to her ears.She wanted to scream. She wanted to leap from the trees and die the death she had wished upon him. But she stood strong, knowing that it could not get any worse. And then she sprung.Slashing at the ropes keeping the section of the ground underneath them elevated, they both began falling towards the ground hundreds of feet below. She threw her hooks up and caught herself before she could fall. She rolled her eyes as a dagger flew over their heads, predictably from Praggos.The De-Toa, looking at the rapidly approaching ground, activated his mask. The shield formed slammed into the ground, breaking just before he himself hit the ground. He heard a rib break, but all things considered, it could have been worse. He was alive.Barely audible to the two rescuers was a third pair of foosteps, one who paused briefly, and then continued outside the hut, moving away.Hmm. Something felt rather painful, lacerated... Thought Praggos. Still, the armour had been tossed away. Hopefully he'd been rid of it before anything vital had been damaged too much. A second later and he reached down, taking a dagger from his belt.Just as the De-Toa launched his attack, the dagger was thrown silently threw the air, straight for the space between his shoulder blades. Alright, so, friendly force hanging precariously from a ledge, hostile forces killed/injured and unable to retaliate, and the person they'd come to get seemed to be walking off. Oh, and he lost his favorite dagger. That was a bit of a blow.Oh, yeah, the person they'd come for was walking off.Praggos sighed. "Ralin, if that's you, I could seriously use some help. If not, well, keep walking off. And if it's you and you don't want to help, you're a heartless, ungrateful child, and Nokama would be ashamed.""What are you waiting for?!" Daylaria called from where she hung. If Ralin was kidnapped again, the mission was a complete failure. They had wasted enough time as it was. She swung her hooks, climbing the hanging section of wood and rope as though it were a ladder. "You're a Toa of ice, freeze them or something!""I'd rather save my own life as well," Praggos said, rolling his eyes. "And if I attempt to launch an elemental attack, I feel I'm going to expend some of the last reserves of my energy, bleed out and die. But fine. Have it your way."Squinting his eyes, attempting to see a bit better, Praggos launched a quick blast of his element, the ice energy latching around the feet of the one he was pursuing, and hopefully tripping them up.Although, if your feet have been frozen together, it's rather hard not to trip up. So the person rather likely tripped up, and...Praggos was ranting mentally again."I don't understand why I agreed to this."The fleeing Ta-Toa, for that was what they were, tripped, dropping the bound and gagged Ralin. Cursing, he started melting the ice around his feet."Oh, Ta-Toa. Wonderful. I'm dying of bloodloss and I have to go up against my polar opposite. Ralin, if you please, I'd just love it if you drenched him in water, assuming you can see him. Or hear him. Something like that."Praggos rolled his eyes, his vision blurrier by the moment, running low on energy, as he proceeded to begin the long process of freezing the Ta-Toa over. Hopefully, his will and his energy would be enough to overpower the young-looking Toa.A muffled noise emanated from Ralin's mouth, as if to draw attention to the fact she had no mask. Meanwhile, the Ta-Toa began to fight Praggos' element with his own."Right. Fair enough. Daylaria, hurry up. This is getting hard." Praggos sighed, pushing back against the Ta-Toa's will and energy with a focused attack, the ice he was forming attempting to shove its way down into the Ta-Toa's blood stream, where it would start an ice-nine style disaster within his body.Daylaria swung herself up, rushing the Toa of fire. With one hook, she swung for his mask (the desired effect being it falling from his face) and the other for his foot to make him fall. Both effects were quickly achieved, and she finished the fight with a quick strike to the head. With the wealth of vines around the Koro, she simply left him hanging for the Le-Koro guard and hurried back to the boat.She had things to consider.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Naru

Clank-ding!

Ow.

Oooooooooow.

Clank!

Ow.

Naru paused momentarily, rubbing her head as she glared at the metal beam that she had rather unceremoniously walked into. Not that much later, she found out that kicking bulkheads wasn't that great of an idea either. The sooner she got off this blasted ship, the better. The problem was finding her way off, which wasn't as easy as it first looked. So, she had taken to just going up.

It hadn't exactly worked out all that great so far. Deciding that melting part of the ship to find her way out wouldn't sit too well, the Toa of Plasma sighed, before continuing on. Eventually she would find a way out, right?

Right.

Great.

Well this sucke-

Wait, there. Never mind then.

Stepping out onto the deck of the massive warship, Naru held a hand over her Kanohi, waiting for her eyes to adjust to the sudden change in lighting. Glancing around, she spotted Kehuri some ways off, and waved to the Toa of Earth. She didn't know who he was talking to, but no one seemed to be attacking them, so that was a plus.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KehuriKehuri waved to the Toa of Plasma as she did. He wondered where she had been during the fight. "Oh." He said simply. "I didn't know that." He thought for a moment, "But... If we go poking around directly in Ko, then it's certain we won't go unnoticed. I think that if we simply speak with one of his business associates from another village, we may be able to avoid notice a little better. Orrrr we could use an Iden." He grinned as he came back to the subject yet again.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Plagia Simul - Shore / Outside the Fowadi

I did my best not to dwell on the news of Xa-Koro's destruction. I figured that, like most things, if I didn't think about it, it couldn't bother me so much. That was the method I used for everything, basically. And if that didn't work, alcohol always did.

"If we're looking for information," I offered, "Maybe we ought to try splitting up. Half of us hunt for this 'Ambages' guy, and the other half check with his associates."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

IC: Rynekk Simul - Fowadi / Stern

Hearing someone approaching, I swung my legs back onto the ship, twisting to face them. It was Dehkaz, who was looking even grimmer than usual, and far less hungover. No, I don't what made me look for those signs, I just did.

"Hey," I said in a low voice, attempting a tired smile.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

IC: Lumira - Jungle / Somewhere

Hau enthusiasm was contagious, and I found myself smiling again, my previous crisis of confidence forgotten. Suddenly, I heard the other Toa, Sucogu or something, I think, speak.

"We've had escapades, me and him. Faced down entire camps of superbeings...fought off armies...what about that Eamerzon? That was a mess." He chuckled. The Toa of lightning smiled, but his eyes showed the trouble he felt. "Sorry, I missed your name."

"Lumira," I answered, "Pleased to meet you."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

IC: Peho Eniblad - Le-Koro / Square

Standing beside Genno and Ril, Eniblad found himself trembling with emotion. True, he still wasn't certain what was going on, but the sadness and grief surrounding him was enough for him to make a good guess: this "Turaga Matau" had been a good person and leader before his death, and now, no one would ever see him again.

Matau seemed like a good man, from what everyone had said. It seemed... wrong that such a noble person should die, in Eniblad's opinion. But he knew little of this world, and felt it wouldn't be right to judge.

"Matau seemed like a good man," he said, to no one in particular.

-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"What do you mean Xa-Koro's gone?" I asked sceptically, narrowing my eyes as I did so. It's not everyday someone tells you a village is suddenly 'gone', whatever that means. Not to mention the grandiosity of such a declaration.

"I'm assuming you don't mean it simply vanished into thin air."

[iC] Petorgas ceased his work to see what was going on. He wandered through the crowd. When he reached the front, he instantly felt an intense feeling of sadness. Ol' Matau was up there in a casket on some kinda platform. What? How did this occur!?, Petorgas thought. He needed to leave ASAP. As soon as Slate's lance was finished, he would depart for Ko-Koro. But first, he had things to do.

[OOC] Whew, I have been inactive for a while. I missed a BUNCH.

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Kethrye (The Fowadi)~ "What do you mean Xa-Koro's gone? I'm assuming you don't mean it simply vanished into thin air." Alfon said, questioning Kethrye's statement and narrowing his eyes with suspicion.

Kethrye nodded. He understood the feeling. "Sunk into the ocean, along with the rest of Kumu," Kethrye repeated the grin news he had learned in Le-Koro. "How or why, I don't know, and neither does anyone else, it seems. " These are dark days we live in. "What we do know is that a ship full of Xa-Koroan ex-patriots landed on the coast of Le-Wahi, and then proceeded to march in and attempt to burn the village of air to the ground." he continued on. We also know that there is another two ships with similar occupants out there. Oh, there's also a conspiracy of Matoran out there that apparently wants the Great Spirit dead, and our old friend Ambages is a prime suspect. Not to mention the fact that Makuta and his followers are still out there, looming over the Koros.

"Basically, the whole island is screwed, and we have to do something about it."

He swung his head to Plagia. "Splitting up sounds like the best course of action for the moment, yeah. We'll also need to get into contact with Aparangi and his crew again, they seemed to be far more on top of the information then we are. If me and Alfon are the ones to check things out in Ko, that leaves Kehuri here to explore what lead in Po he's so keen on, and Plagia or Ril, assuming we can find him, to return to Le-Koro and try reestablishing contact with the Aitua."

Kethrye sweeped his men with his gaze, making eye contact with each of them. "Any objections?"

Edited by Javert

The world's gone mad, I tell you. I had an incredibly hard time trying to wrap my head around the matter, far from comprehending...well, any of it. How the bloody karz do you sink a whole chain of islets? None of it makes sense. Still, it doesn't take a genius to figure out those Xa-Koro patriots are somehow linked to its demise. The rest however, is absolute theory.

And we're going to try to save the island in a state like this? Madness.

Needless to say, I was flabbergasted, whatever hint of cheekiness on my face now gone. No witty remark, only silence. This would leave me more than enough food for thought during my travels.

"None." I replied, my voice firm.

"What do you mean Xa-Koro's gone?" I asked sceptically, narrowing my eyes as I did so. It's not everyday someone tells you a village is suddenly 'gone', whatever that means. Not to mention the grandiosity of such a declaration.

"I'm assuming you don't mean it simply vanished into thin air."

IC: Kethrye (The Fowadi)~ "What do you mean Xa-Koro's gone? I'm assuming you don't mean it simply vanished into thin air." Alfon said, questioning Kethrye's statement and narrowing his eyes with suspicion.

Kethrye nodded. He understood the feeling. "Sunk into the ocean, along with the rest of Kumu," Kethrye repeated the grin news he had learned in Le-Koro. "How or why, I don't know, and neither does anyone else, it seems. " These are dark days we live in. "What we do know is that a ship full of Xa-Koroan ex-patriots landed on the coast of Le-Wahi, and then proceeded to march in and attempt to burn the village of air to the ground." he continued on. We also know that there is another two ships with similar occupants out there. Oh, there's also a conspiracy of Matoran out there that apparently wants the Great Spirit dead, and our old friend Ambages is a prime suspect. Not to mention the fact that Makuta and his followers are still out there, looming over the Koros.

"Basically, the whole island is screwed, and we have to do something about it."

He swung his head to Plagia. "Splitting up sounds like the best course of action for the moment, yeah. We'll also need to get into contact with Aparangi and his crew again, they seemed to be far more on top of the information then we are. If me and Alfon are the ones to check things out in Ko, that leaves Kehuri here to explore what lead in Po he's so keen on, and Plagia or Ril, assuming we can find him, to return to Le-Koro and try reestablishing contact with the Aitua."

Kethrye sweeped his men with his gaze, making eye contact with each of them. "Any objections?"

IC:Tired of being ignored, Cy gestured to Kivar, and shouted at the top of his lungs,"Kethrye, Alfon, quit ignoring me! I can hunt for the ships we're looking for by air! If we can get a lead on both of them, we could stop incoming attacks."

OOC: Sorry that I need this to get your attention, but I still like to participate in this RPG.

IC: Kehuri"Are you sure you want to go to Ko?" He asked Kethrye, "The reason I suggested Po-Koro was to avoid attention. And while I may not be the best informed, the ILF is pretty well-known. I can't imagine you going there without immediately drawing attention. I'd suggest to go there myself, only..." He smiled sheepishly again, "I really don't work well without a superior around. If you and Plagia don't mind, I'd actually like to travel with her. I don't have much experience, and... Well, having seen her acrobatic entrance the other day, I-- well, I should ask her directly." He turned to Plagia, a little flustered and embarrassed at having been speaking about her in third person, "If we traveled together, could you train me?"He jumped at Cy's shout.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Plagia Simul - Outside the Fowadi

I was still trying to process what Kethrye was explaining to Alfon (and by extension, myself), when two Toa started shouting something about ships at us. Snapping out of my stupor of shock and dawning horror, I turned to face the duo, a Toa of Sonics wearing a Zatth and a Toa of Air wearing a Kadin. They both seemed vaguely familiar, but they obviously weren't people I knew well. Probably part of the ILF, or something.

"Right, that's not a bad idea," I replied to them, "However, you'll require a great amount of, uh... stealth. So, no shouting at the top of your lungs."

Turning back to Kethrye, I added, "Two questions: who's this 'Ril' and what's the 'Aitua'?"

Suddenly, I heard Kehuri pipe up, explaining his reasons for wanting to travel with me. Mata Nui, he was definitely going to need to work on his people skills. Fortunately for him, I'm... okay, I'm alright with people. But I'm really good with acrobatics, so I would certainly be able to teach him that.

"Uh, sure, no prob," I responded, wincing at how flustered I was now sounding.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

IC: Peho Eniblad - Le-Koro Square

Eniblad nodded solemnly, "So... what happens now?"

-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Kethrye (The Fowadi)~

"I don't have much experience, and..."

Yeah, hit the nail on the head. came a sardonic thought. Not just with being a Toa, but a whole lot of other thing, too.

Turning back to Kethrye, I added, "Two questions: who's this 'Ril' and what's the 'Aitua'?"

. . .Plagia, you alright?

"Yeah, no, I'm not going to let you two lovebirds go around signing and fluttering your eyes at each other, or whatever." Kethrye said with a sarcastic bluntness, mouth twisting into a smirk as his mind temporarily shifting the grim realities that faced them aside, for a moment. "No, let's at least keep up the illusion of professionalism, shall we?"

Edited by Javert

OOC: I'm gonna assume that was directed towards Kehuri and Plagia. If not, let me know and I'll delete this. IC: KehuriA furious blush flooded his face, hidden by his mask. "What are you talking about thats a cruel joke I've only known her for a day and she's only the fourth or so female Toa I've even met and I'm not even that good looking or strong or brave I would make a terrible boyfriend and besides I'm more into the peaceful healer type-" he cut his stream of babble off and stared at the ground, doing his best to ignore the stares he knew he was receiving. Romance was HARD! And he hadn't even started yet! Why was he even dwelling on it? There were more important things to focus on! Seems like Kethrye wasn't for his acrobatics lessons idea then... Later, maybe.

BZPRPG Profiles