Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bzprpg - Le-Wahi


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
20939 replies to this topic

#19801 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,710 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 05:40 PM

OOC: Stop bunnying my character, please.

 

IC: [color=#2f4f4f;]Slate[/color]

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]And so he spun the lance. The satchel dropped.[/color]


Edited by JL v2, Jan 08 2013 - 08:54 PM.

  • 0

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

  (╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013


#19802 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,934 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 06:13 PM

IC: Kehuri"Not just yet," said the young ILF member, "We have business to do in Le-Koro first." He scanned the crowd, looking for whoever seemed the most in-charge.
  • 0

"I am Groot." - Groot

 

"Even shadows can shine if given the chance." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Priicu, Kimala - BZPRPG Characters

 

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!


#19803 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Phantoka Take Flight

  • 18,800 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 06:21 PM

IC: [Ril]

 

"Man, just got my ribs ... sorta healed, and we're off on a job."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#19804 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,297 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 07:05 PM

IC Genno"Dude, where's Peho?" Genno asked for a second time. He then decided that it was better to remains silent. "Let the big boys do the decision making," he thought.
  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#19805 Offline Dapper-Sama

Dapper-Sama
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 457 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 12:47 PM

OOC: Stop bunnying my character, please.

 

IC: [color=#2f4f4f;]Slate[/color]

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]And so he spun the lance. The satchel dropped.[/color]

[OOC] Apolygies, my good chum.

 

[IC] "Thanks. I'll be on my way." Petorgas said dryly.

--30 Hours Later--

Ah, to be free of the incessant, despicable shackles of society. Here, I won't have to interact with people for extended periods of time. Petorgas thought happily. After some much-needed sleep, he dpearted for Ko-Wahi to sell his services and get some fresh air. He was currently in the Fau, passing the ominous Kini-Nui.


  • 0

Morally unambiguous.


#19806 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 7,765 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 02:29 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Havon - Le-koro -[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]While Miha and Zealokan were speaking, Havon had slipped away, though he left a note on Zealokan's back that said 'kick me'....okay what it actually said was this: [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Don't worry about me, I just need time to clear my head. I'll catch you guys later. - Havon[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]***[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Havon flew along the path to the Onu-koro Highway, there was a bar in Onu-koro where he went to often when he was depressed or otherwise needed something that tasted as as melancholy his life was. Soon he was forced to land as he entered the long dark tunnel that led to the underground city. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]OOC: Havon to Onu-Wahi [/color]


  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#19807 Offline Dapper-Sama

Dapper-Sama
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 457 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 04:02 PM

[IC] Petorgas kept to the boggy roads in the swamp. If he strayed too far from the path, he would surely be assaulted by a Muaka or similar beast. So he silently weaved through the dense marsh. He had taken this path before. Soon, the area became overcast, and small clumps of ice began to form in the water pools around him.

 

[OOC] Petorgas to Ko-Wahi.


  • 0

Morally unambiguous.


#19808 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,242 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 10:43 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]IC: Kethrye (The jungle)~[/color][/font]

 

[color=#0000ff;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"So, um, I'll take that as a no," Kethrye said, neither being repling to his, Alfon's or Kal's greeting. "No reason to hang sround, then," he said, glancing to his two compani[/color][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]ons, then shrugged. [/font][/font]

 

[color=rgb(0,0,255);font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;]"Yeah, let's get going,"[/color] [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]he added, proceeding striding off into the Le-Wahian jungle, The cold peaks of Ko-Koro looming over them from a distance. [/color][/font]


Edited by Javert, Jan 09 2013 - 10:52 PM.

  • 0

#19809 Offline Dapper-Sama

Dapper-Sama
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 457 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 12:18 PM

[IC] As Petorgas continued up the footpath, it actually began to snow. Eventually, the Fau Marsh was behind him, and he was in an icy clearing. Ah, to be in the frigid, uncomfortable, deadly lands of Ko-Wahi again. Petorgas Thought.


  • 0

Morally unambiguous.


#19810 Offline Kragghle

Kragghle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,079 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 12:30 PM

:kaukau: [color=#0000ff;]OOC: Okay, Javert, I'm finally bringing Laryn into this picture.  Don't tell me I didn't warn you...[/color]

 

[color=#00ff00;]IC: (Laryn)[/color]

 

Laryn fell asleep at the wheel, or rather, the glider.  Soon his manipulations to gravity and the air currents ceased to work on the sail above him and he lowered down and down.  As it happened, he was along the slopes of Ko-Wahi.  He might have made a pleasant landing, save for a direct collision with an eighty degree slope at what was still a considerable speed.  At that moment, he woke up, but it was too late, for his glider was a crumpled up piece of junk, and in a moment the same description could be used on him if he didn't react quickly.

 

But he was a Toa; it was what he did.  So he avoided becoming a crumbled up piece of junk by sliding out of the glider just in time so that he didn't get entangled, and then he rolled down the steep, steep slope for what seemed like a full minute.  Then the inclined plane leveled out and he came to a stop on an outcropping.

 

He felt good for a moment, but then considered his losses.  Transportation wouldn't be nearly as easy as it was before without his glider.  Now he actually had places to go.  Since he first came to the island, he had learned more about Mata Nui and the forces on it, among them the large and dedicated group known as the Island Liberation Front.  The last person he had met was sure that their leader, Kethrye, was dead, although Laryn liked to presume the best.  No body had been found, after all, and the reported death hadn't been that long ago, so it could very well be that Kethrye had made it to the lower half of the island.  Without his glider, though, Laryn would not be able to carry out his search as fast as he would have liked.  It looked like for now he was grounded, and he would have to actually intermingle with the people, just like everyone else.

 

There was a rumbling sound, and he looked up.  It seemed there was just one problem he had forgotten, and it was heading his way.  Surprisingly, for such a steep slope the snow had still managed to pack itself quite thick, and it was easy to loosen and sweep off.  It looked like he had loosened it enough to start an avalanche.

 

"Makuta," he said.  He faced forward and jumped off the outcropping with a loud "WAHOO!" in which he tucked in his knees and cannon-balled.  The snow below him cushioned his fall, and soon he began sliding down.  Unfortunately, it was not as fast as the avalanche closing in on him.  He wouldn't make it to the leaves of Le-Wahi below him, but that was okay.  He was sure that he could at least survive and lift the snow off of him with his Kanohi Garai.

 

He continued to slide until he came to a sheer rock face, where he pulled out his daggers to try and stop his fall, but unfortunately they slip through the snow, which was soft and offered no resistance.  The next thing he knew, he was falling, and as he looked up he saw the avalanche coming over the face of the cliff after him.  Using his Garai, he nulled the gravity on the giant sheet of snow that would sooner or later land on him, and with the remains of his concentration, he summoned wind to blow at his back and slow his fall.  He had a full three hundred feet below him, and it would hurt once he hit prickly tree canopy.  It would only be worse once he was knocked out and the snow fell on top of him while he was unconscious.  So he had the wind bounce off of the cliff and blow him out farther, several feet away from the cliff where he reasoned he would be relatively safe.

 

The next thing he knew, the canopy was upon him, and branches harassed him from all sides until one that was large and solid enough hit him on the back of the head, and all went black.

 

When he came to, Laryn looked around in a daze, trying to remember what had happened.  He creekily let himself up and looked around.  He felt the bump on the back of his head and remembered everything.  Well, on the bright side he didn't have amnesia.  He got up on his feet.  There were branches, twigs, and leaves covering him, along with traces of bark.  It must have been a rough fall.  He was in the middle of the forest, surrounded by tall grasses.  There was no one around, and absolutely no noise.

 

Until he heard a long, low croak.  He pulled out a dagger out of reflex, but then realized that it was probably just any other toad.  He ad to wonder where he was.  This was somewhere on the outskirts of Le-Wahi, but it was sort of a wilderness.  Le-Wahi was a big place, and there was plenty that could go wrong there.  By far, Po-Wahi felt safer, being entirely out in the open where not much could hide from the unsuspecting victim, save for around the rock querries and behind the distant, larger dunes that no one ever bothered visiting, and it wasn't a place where people got lost.

 

He tried to figure out the trajectory of his path and set his gaze skyward, to the green filter of the tree leaves.  He could make out a distinctive Laryn-shaped hole in the canopy.  Must have been a heck of a fall.

 

At least he had his daggers and mask, so he wasn't completely without tools.  He used the daggers to scale the large trunk of a tree and climb up it until he reached the branches, where he began hopping along.  He felt safer here tan he did on the floor.  At least here he would only meet smaller Rahi, and probably avoid the troublesome eye of traitorous Dark Toa and the villainous Skakdi that plagued the island.  There were also the luxuries of the great view he had up here.  Although not quite the pristine wonder he was accustomed to when he flew far above the lands, it was still better than the view from the land, even when branches got in the way.

 

On he went until he found a river, which he figured would fair him well.  It would lead him to the ocean, from which he could follow the coastline until he got to Ta-Wahi, a far more navigable region.  He dropped to the ground and began walking along its bank.

 

He had to stop dead in his tracks, however, when he saw what was grazing upon the river.  There was a heard of hundreds of Kene-Ra Bulls eating the grass and drinking from the waters of the river, all of them with infected Kanohi.  Laryn took a step back, trying to be as silent as he could, but then one of the bulls shook its head and looked up at him, and it growled, then roared, and then all of the other bulls looked up and did the same.

 

"O Bull!" he said, and turned on his heal to sprint.  This was the avalanche all over again, except this one was sapient, and a bit more determined.  He ran through the trees, but he knew he wasn't that fast.  The Kene-Ra Bulls closed in on him, so he ran through as many tight spots as possible, hoping to slow them down.  It worked, to some extent, if only to prolong what would still be a very close chase.

 

Then he came to a place where the trees were considerably thinner where there was a footpath, and he saw an assortment of Toa.  One of them fit the description he had been given of Kethrye.  As he ran past Kethrye, he came the Toa of Ice a pat on the back.  "Hey, buddy!  I knew you were alive.  Race you to Ko-Koro!"

 

Kethrye raised an eyebrow, but upon hearing the cracking of falling trees he looked back and saw the raging force of the Kene-Ra heard coming in for the kill.

 

24601


Edited by Jean Valjean, Jan 10 2013 - 12:31 PM.

  • 0

Posted Image
Will you give all you can give so that our banner may advance?

Profiles


#19811 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,242 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 02:22 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]IC: Kethrye (The Jungle)~[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]This is just one of those days, isn't? thought the ILF's leader as he the sound of a horde of Kane-Ra Bulls storming up from behind.  Karzahni. [/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,255);]Kethrye grunted, pulling his sword from its' sheath. He quickened his pace, the terrain around them was rough enough that they should be able to outrun the stampeding beasts long enough to tire them out, considering their lesser  numbers and comparative ease of traversal through the jungle's underbrush. [/color][color=#0000ff;]"Yeah, whateverBrakasyouare, a race sounds like like fun," he muttered beneath his breath. "And a good survival tactic."[/color][/font]


Edited by Javert, Jan 10 2013 - 02:25 PM.

  • 0

#19812 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,132 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 05:06 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Alfon (Jungle / Mad dash for survival)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]I narrowed my eyes when the newcomer suddenly came bursting out of nowhere, only to say something I didn't quite catch before bursting away into the jungle. Curious. Then, without warning, the ground shook with increasing intensity, followed by the sight of several dozen raging Kane-Ra trampling everything that stood in the way of their stampede. [/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Even I didn't have any humour or wit to add in this case. All I did was stare at the savage beasts in stunned amazement, muttering something rather foul. Next thing I know, I'm on my own mad dash for survival with adrenaline fuelling my entire body. I've been chased by Rahi before but this was just freaking ridiculous. Get caught in that, and I'll be a crunchy pancake oozing syrupy blood. [/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Not my preferred way to go. Did I mention I'm too young to die?[/color]


Edited by TX Wade, Jan 10 2013 - 05:30 PM.

  • 0

#19813 Offline Kragghle

Kragghle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,079 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 05:28 PM

:kaukau: [color=#008000;]IC: (Laryn, almost at Ko-Wahi)[/color]

 

There were a few things that sucked about this predicament.  The first of which was obvious, but the second?  Ah, but that was a doozy.  Laryn could think of a way out of this, but he didn't have the time nor the breath to strategize with the other Toa.  If they ran in the direction of Ko-Wahi, Laryn could use his Garai on Kethrye to help the Toa of Ice scale the steep slopes, and then Kethrye could use his elemental ice powers to start an avalanche in that part of the mountain, have it swerve around them, and bury the Kane-Ra Bulls out front in snow, which would then turn into a barricade.  At least, that's how it worked in his mind.  He honestly had no idea what the Toa of Ice was capable of, if he was a skilled elementalist or more of a physical combat type.  All he could do was shout "Where to?" over to Kethrye, just to have some sort of coordinated idea of where they were going.  If Kethrye had it figured out where they were going, perhaps that group mentality would kick in and they would sort of automatically coordinate some sort of genius plan that would get them out of this mess.

 

[color=#0000ff;]OOC: If I read previous posts correct, we're right on the verge of Ko-Wahi, right?[/color]

 

24601


  • 0

Posted Image
Will you give all you can give so that our banner may advance?

Profiles


#19814 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,064 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 06:00 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Plagia - Jungle[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Well, at least we had someone who knew where they were going, even if they happened to be showing off they're athletic prowess while the rest of us suffered in the jungles. On the other hand, what do I do all day long? Ah, hypocrisy, you truly are a glitch, you.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Well, let's get going then," I muttered, following the rest of the group down the path, whose rough dirt track only became apparent once you were standing directly on it.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]I glanced over at the Toa of Earth, Kehuri or something, asking, "So, you were interested in some sort of training from me, right?"[/color]

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

[color=#b22222;]IC: Peho Eniblad - Jungle[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"I'm right here, Genno," Eniblad announced, having randomly landed right behind the worried Toa of Fire, "Don't have fear."[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Of course, he would be regretting his choice of words as a herd of angry... creatures charged at the group.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Okay, you can fear now," the Toa added, instinctively grabbing onto Genno, his own terror activating his Kadin, which had the unfortunate consequence (or fortunate, depending on your point of view) of sending the two hurtling after Kethrye and the others.[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

all-murderers-are-slightly-deranged.jpg


#19815 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Phantoka Take Flight

  • 18,800 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 06:16 PM

IC: [Ril]

 

"Okay! This is just ridiculous! Kane-Ra aren't even native to this region! And how are they going to quickly through this swamp? They're too heavy to actually move properly through it!"

 

Logic seemed to have disappeared for the group in these last couple of days.


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#19816 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,297 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 06:28 PM

IC Genno"DUDE," Genno shouted. "WhAT aRe YoU dOINg?!" This wasn't good; if Peho lost control, it was a long way down. Genno instinctively started squirming, knowing that it wouldn't do any good. On his back, Ronin hissed in half terror, half annoyance.
  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#19817 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,529 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 06:35 PM

[color=#696969;]IC: ZealokanHe and Miha conversed for a while before Zealokan noticed Havon's absence. 'Where in Karzahni is he?' He felt something on his back, and pulled it off.'Don't worry about me, I just need time to clear my head. I'll catch you guys later. - Havon. Alright, he was our boss, after all. Speaking of, you want to grab a drink?'[/color]


  • 0

#19818 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Phantoka Take Flight

  • 18,800 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 06:44 PM

IC: [Naona]

 

"I suppose they might be able to handle the Kane-Ra themselves," said Naona, watching as the ILF members tried to deal with the onrushing horde of bulls. "Shall we set off for Po-koro now?"


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#19819 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,064 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 06:53 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Eniblad - Jungle[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]That was a good question on Genno's part; what was Eniblad doing? Truthful answer was that he didn't really have any idea himself. But, the sudden realization that Genno and the thing on his back were...less than amused, was enough to make the Toa reconsider his lack of plan. Perhaps if his companion was so upset, then something to do with this could end in "death", whatever that was.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Alright then, this flying is triggered by fear. So, to stop, you have to fell the opposite of fear.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]What's the opposite of fear?[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Another good question.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Fear was when you knew something could harm you, and you didn't want it to. For example, right now, Eniblad was scared that something he was doing would result in their deaths. However, it was kind of hard to stop being afraid right now, so...[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]He just had--[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]--control his fear.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]To want the thing that could harm you to harm? Was that the key? No, that couldn't be it.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Maybe, just maybe--[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]--it was knowing that whatever it was could harm you, and understanding that, accepting that.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Ground was where they wanted to be; ground was safe. So, they had to go down.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Eniblad focused on his fear, the fear of dying, of Genno dying with him. He fought it, pushed it down, further and further into the pit of his soul. They might die, yes. But he could stop, if he tried. Death was avoidable, if he was able to stop fearing--[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]And then, he was in control. The skies were truly his, for the first time.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]A grin growing on his face, Eniblad leaned downwards, sending himself and Genno hurtling towards the earth--[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]--only for them to pull right above the brown bog, flying a good foot above the soil, away from the Kane-Ra herd.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"I'm hovering," Eniblad replied, a smile broadening across his visage.[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

all-murderers-are-slightly-deranged.jpg


#19820 Online The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,456 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 07:48 PM

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#a52a2a;]IC-Kal:[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#a52a2a;]So. Raging Kane-Ra, eh?[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#a52a2a;]"Hey, Alfon, you ever ridden a bull before? What about you, Kethrye?"[/color][/font]


  • 0

#19821 Offline Mad Scientist BioBeast

Mad Scientist BioBeast
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

  • 6,128 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 07:58 PM

[color=#006400;]IC:Miha ~Le-Koro~[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"I thought you were tired Zealokan." Miha responded.  "And as I said earlier, I am quite tired and am heading home."[/color]


  • 0

"I'll do it...  If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"


#19822 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,529 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 08:08 PM

[color=#696969;]IC: Zealokan'Ahh, right. Good lord, I'm becoming forgetful.' He scratched his head awkwardly.[/color]


  • 0

#19823 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,132 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 08:14 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Alfon (Mad dash for survival)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Unless Kal had some genius plan cooked up in his head, now really wasn't the time to be asking that.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"I have. It hurts a man's pride."[/color]


  • 0

#19824 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,231 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 08:21 PM

IC: [color=#8b4513;]Vight:[/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]"Why howdy there!" A voice with a southern drawl sounded behind Naona and Co. A brown and blue toa, walking as he if was drunk, and armor that looked as if he'd been attacked by a Muaka, and had his armor put back together. His eyes had a distant look, as if he wasn't exactly 'here'.[/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]"Would any of yew mind directin' me too the nearest persin of mayor im-port-ounce in these 'ere parts? I be a tad lost..."[/color]


  • 0

#19825 Online The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,456 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 09:05 PM

[color=#a52a2a;][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Kal:[/color][/font]

 

[color=#a52a2a;][font="georgia, serif;"]"You must not be very experienced with it, then," Kal said, grinning.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#a52a2a;][font="georgia, serif;"]"We jump on three. Ready?"[/color][/font]


  • 0

#19826 Offline Kragghle

Kragghle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,079 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 09:49 PM

:kaukau: [color=#0000ff;]OOC: I'd like to make a public apology for the whole Kane-Ra Bull thing, because I'm not entirely sure where those things are commonly found.  I just know that the Muaka is at Ko-Koro, and I figured a little around it, too, and I sort of wrote my character as being nearby Ko-Koro.  So there's the reasoning I had, but in hindsight, it was weak.[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]IC: (Laryn, in response to Kal)[/color]

 

"I hear you.  Ready on three!"

 

24601


  • 0

Posted Image
Will you give all you can give so that our banner may advance?

Profiles


#19827 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,297 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 09:54 PM

IC: Genno

"Whew, that's better!"


  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#19828 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,601 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 10:28 PM

IC: [font="georgia, serif;"]Dehkaz[/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"]The Fowadi was out at sea, the land still visible not too far off.  Moving in a northward direction, it wouldn't be long before the massive iron-clad warship made its way back to Po-Wahi.[/font]

 

OOC: Fowadi and Co. to Po.


  • 0

01T3YDF.jpg


#19829 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,934 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 10:29 PM

IC: KehuriThe young Toa nodded eagerly, "Yeah! I'd like to be able to get around so efficiently. You never know when it might come in handy. I figure now might not be the best time, though, since we're on the move."
  • 0

"I am Groot." - Groot

 

"Even shadows can shine if given the chance." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Priicu, Kimala - BZPRPG Characters

 

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!


#19830 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,242 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 10:34 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]IC: Kethrye (The Jungle)~[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]"Kal, screw you!" Kethrye said. "This plan is terrible!"[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]He turned his head and gazed back towards the rapidly approaching Kane-Ra. The sounds of hooves struggling across the forest floor, and Kethrye raised his voice to a near shout in order to be heard over the din. "On the other hand, that's the only plan. ON THREE!"[/color][/font]


  • 0

#19831 Online The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,456 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 08:46 AM

[color=#a52a2a;][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Kal:[/color][/font]

 

[color=#a52a2a;][font="georgia, serif;"]"Very good!" Kal said, grinning at Kethrye. "Alright, gentlemen. Ready yourselves." His grin turned to a small smirk, as the Kane-Ra came closer to them.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#a52a2a;][font="georgia, serif;"]"One," he growled, getting low to the ground, ready to push off with all his strength. "Two..." they were really uncomfortably close now.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#a52a2a;][font="georgia, serif;"]"Three!" he then yelled at the group, springing up from the ground, grasping onto the horns of the lead Kane-Ra. One moment and he twisted around, riding on its neck, using the horns to steer it.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#a52a2a;][font="georgia, serif;"]"So, did we lose anybody on the jump?" he called back to the other Kane-Ra--and hopefully their riders--behind him.[/color][/font]


Edited by The Otter, Jan 11 2013 - 08:27 PM.

  • 0

#19832 Offline Mad Scientist BioBeast

Mad Scientist BioBeast
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

  • 6,128 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 09:31 AM

[color=#006400;]IC:Miha ~Le-Koro~[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"You can come crash at my uncle's place if you want.  As I said earlier, it is a bit trashed(no thanks to that Xxeth guy), but it should be clean enough to sleep in."[/color]


  • 0

"I'll do it...  If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"


#19833 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,529 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 07:09 PM

[color=#696969;]IC: Zealokan'It'll do until we can find some Widgets, I guess. I've already put Aki in a stable, I don't think there's anything else we need to do. Onwards.' As they set of for their night's accomodation, Zealokan folded his hands behind his back. 'I can't help but feel I should go see Skyra at some point. He helped me through a lot.'[/color]


  • 0

#19834 Offline Mad Scientist BioBeast

Mad Scientist BioBeast
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

  • 6,128 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 08:41 PM

OOC:So, when exactly do you think they should find out about Havon CK?

 

[color=#006400;]IC:Miha ~Heading to Zygad's House~[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"Yeah, and I've been meaning to talk to Merror ever since the...  You know." Miha kept ahead of Zealokan as they walked, an impressive feat as he was about twice as tall as her.  "I wanna know everything he can tell me about Echelon.  Strengths, weaknesses, his last known location..."[/color]


  • 0

"I'll do it...  If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"


#19835 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,297 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 09:18 PM

IC Genno"Uh... put me down?"
  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#19836 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,529 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 09:19 PM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=#8b4513;]OOC: ..... I only just read that. SNELLY. Y U KILL OFF COOL CHARACTERS.[/color][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=#696969;]IC: Zealokan'Echelon.... He was in Po-Wahi that one time, wasn't he? With all the Kofo-Jaga?' He altered her speed slightly, slowing her to his own pace.[/color][/font][/font]


  • 0

#19837 Offline Mad Scientist BioBeast

Mad Scientist BioBeast
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

  • 6,128 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 09:27 PM

OOC:Yeah, I guess he just didn't think that poor Miha had been through enough traumatic things in the last three months of her life...

 

[color=#006400;]IC:Miha ~Heading to Zygad's House~[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"Yes.  He was the one that killed Hafu.  And Tamaru.  And possibly the rest of the group.  He was also the one who is responsible for giving me the Mark of Determination.  I'm sure he's responsible for most of the other traumatic things that's happened in my life, but I have no proof."  The Matoran frowned, as she began slowing down against her will.  "And would you stop that?"[/color]


  • 0

"I'll do it...  If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"


#19838 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,529 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 09:34 PM

[color=#696969;]IC: Zealokan'Ironically enough, you're walking too fast.' He brought Miha back to her original pace, and sped himself up. 'That's better. I never did apologise for interfering with yours and Havon's fight in Ga-Wahi, did I?'[/color]


  • 0

#19839 Offline Mad Scientist BioBeast

Mad Scientist BioBeast
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

  • 6,128 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 09:38 PM

[color=#006400;]IC:Miha ~Heading to Zygad's House~[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"Why is that iro-" The Le-Matoran shook her head.  "You know what, never mind.  And no you never did apologize."[/color]


  • 0

"I'll do it...  If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"


#19840 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,529 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 09:42 PM

[color=#696969;]IC: Zealokan[/color] 

[color=#696969;]'It's ironic because you're walking too fast for someone who controls Motion itself to keep up at his normal pace.' There was a few seconds of silence. 'And I'm sorry.'[/color]


  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users