Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zealokan'Tell that to Dekuna. I think I can still feel the lump on my head.' He chuckled, and looked around, admiring the tranquillity of the jungle. 'So, what do we do after today? I mean, most of the Hau Karda have gone AWOL, Payiges is missing outright, we're barely a team any more.'

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC:Miha ~Close to Zygad's House(?)~

"Well, I would assume that we should do exactly what we formed the Hau Karda to do." She paused. "Well... Technically we formed the team to find Payiges, but that's not what I meant." She paused, realizing how rude and uncaring that sounded. "Er... Unless you're worried about her. I didn't mean that we shouldn't look for her. I was just saying that, since you said we should just wait for her to show up, we should spend our energy hunting down bad guys and taking them out, but then it came out all wrong and..."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: ZealokanHe held a finger to the Matoran's mouth, shushing her. 'I get it. Problem is, everyone's left. It's going to be Karzahni gathering them all again.' He looked forward along the path. 'Failing that, I'll find Payiges, and we'll settle down in a nice hut, by the seaside, just the two of us. And Aki, of course.'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Miha ~Nearing Zygad's Hut~

"Just invite me and Havon to the wedding. Havon would be so upset if he missed it." She glanced around, before turning left. "This way. Anyways, I do actually, sincerely hope that you and Payiges end up on your beach-side hut. At least one member of the Hau Karda deserves a happy ending."

IC: Zealokan'We all do. That's why we were formed, right? So that everyone would get a happy ending.' He tried to slide his hands into his pockets, but remembered that he tore up his robe for the Glider's wing membrane. 'Which brings me to an interesting point; when this is all over, when the Makuta's gone and we don't have anything more to worry about... then what? I suppose we all just sit on our backsides and wait for the next threat to rear its' ugly head so that we can jump into action.'He sighed, his eyes flashing in the light. 'Maybe I'll become a Turaga. Lead the people, you know?' He laughed loudly. 'I can see it now, hunched over with a cane and a limp, yelling at whippersnappers to get of my darn doorstep.'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Miha ~One Street Away from Zygad's House~

"We don't all deserve happy endings Zealokan." Miha said, stopping and looking the Toa of Momentum in the eye. "Havon, no-matter how nice a guy he is, is so addicted to alchol, that someday he's going to get so drunk that he does things that he'll regret for the rest of his life. And I'm not sure if you remember, but I am the one who is not allowed in Ga-Koro anymore. Out of all the Mark Bearers, I was the only one to get banned from a Koro for a reason other than 'you have a mark,' and I've put both teammates and family in danger due to stubborn foolishness. I can't say anything about Dekuna, but from what I understand, he was a much less moral man before he joined the Hau Karda. Happy endings are a rare thing, and you are the only person in the Hau Karda(other than your girlfriend) who actually deserves(to my knowledge) a happy ending." She began walking again, returning to her above normal pace. "Anyways, there's no possible way that I can live a happy life after what's happened."

IC: Zealokan'So you're going to let other people's choices and assumptions about you get in the way of having a good life? Look, even if it was your fault, who cares? Like you said, you messed up, it happens to all of us. Sometimes you just have to look people, and life in general, straight in the eye and say "Sod off, I'm going to be happy, and there's nothing you can do to stop me." Now, I'm going to admit that I'm not the best motivational speaker, otherwise I'd be doing more seminars, and less risking life and limb on a daily basis. For all I know, I'm rambling.' Zealokan then came to the sudden realisation that he WAS rambling, and promptly shut up.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Sorry for the wait and keeping this short. Just a lot to do this weekend. Dunno why I got burried in so much all of a sudden, but that's how it is.

IC:

"Well, I mean...this trip. This whole quest thing. All my life, it's been waiting for me, just out of reach, waiting for a certain moment in time where I was ready enough to wrap my fingers around it and yank it forward. And everyone I ever knew kept telling me how much potential I had, Reordin, you've got so much potential, and...now, for the first time, I've taken control of my own life, and that feels...so much more amazing than I ever thought it could. And it's why..."

Reordin's free arm went and massaged the edges of his eyes, where his temples met his forehead, and then dropped again onto his right knee, the elbow driving into his thigh. Still the dancers twirled.

Leah was silent for a moment, processing Reordin's words. She understood what he was saying, but she didn't know the feeling he described personally. For her, this whole quest had come from a completely different point. She had had a calling before, which was her duty to the Gukko-Force. Not as a hotshot pilot or on the front-lines, but carrying great responsibility as well, both for the Matoran on the front of the fight against Makuta and the ones supporting them in that fight. And she had done a good job, as far as she knew. She had served Le-Koro well. She tried to think back on what life had been like before the Force, but she could not recall a time where she had not served, or tried to serve, the people of Le-Koro.

And when Stannis had shown up and revealed to her that there was a call beyond that of the duty to Le-Koro, once he had convinced her she had accepted it as fact. And she had approached it like she approached an assignment given by Kongu or the Turaga. This quest was different of course, the stakes impossibly high and failure not an option, but to Leah, this registered as simply more facts. The spent decades handling the logistics of a villages guard-force had simply shaped her way of thinking that way.

When she really got down to it, this whole thing sounded crazy. Reordin called the feeling amazing. And it was. The realization that she and the others had been chosen by destiny to save the whole Island was nothing short of mind-boggling. But despite that, it was also a mission. A mission with clear-cut objectives. And when she looked at their quest from that point of view, she could deal with it like with any other task she had been assigned in the past. All that was left was to go and do it, no matter how difficult.

"I'm not happy Aurax is dead," Reordin continued at last. "If I could bring him back, I would, and I would give almost anything to make it happen, for Stannis. But...I'm trying to take control right now, and what I think I'm trying to say is that...I'm really, really glad that you're here right now."

He looked back at the Le-Matoran next to him, only to find her face rather close to his all of a sudden. Her eyes brightened up in a way Reordin had not expected. She smiled. "Likewise, Lt." she said and leaned in.

A moment later, Reordin was free to catch his breath again while Leah continued to smile at him with a smile that perfectly encapsulated the love for fun and happiness Le-Matoran were known for. They both got up an rejoined the rest of the company around the campfire.

OOC: Mr. Tyler, Time-Skip factor 3; Engage!

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:Miha

"My parents are dead, the person who took me in and cared for me after my parents death hasn't been seen for two months now, my three siblings have all also disappeared off the face of the planet, and so has Zygad, who I also consider family. None of them are coming back. Their all either dead, or as good as dead. Matau, a man who was the closest thing I had to a father before Virthee and after my parents death, is now dead. My friends Hafu and Tamaru are also both dead. I started becoming friends with Pearl, a little Ko-Matoran I met in Ga-Koro. She also died. And apparently Mimira, the person who was my best-est best friend on this entire island, is a part of Lohkar's Pirate crew. The man who ransacked the ship I took to get to this island, allowing Raknar's Pirates to take control of the ship, which in turn meant I was injured and abused by said Skakdi Pirates. Now you look me in the face and tell me that after all that I can continue happily living my life after this is all over."

IC: Plagia - Jungle

"Not the best time?" I repeated incredulously, "We're in the jungle! It's like nature's obstacle course; this is the greatest time to learn."

"So," I continued, "What exactly is it that you'd like to learn?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

IC: Eniblad - Jungle (The Other Part)

Eniblad nodded, using his mask to raise their elevation, before shutting it off, allowing them to fall directly onto the back of one of the Kane-Ra. Quickly, the Toa grabbed hold of the beast's horns, hanging on for dear life.

"Hold on!" he shouting, voicing the obvious course of action for any sane being who's been dropped onto a charging Rahi.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Reordin (Company Camp, Le-Wahi)

"Uhhh."

A sprinkle of dawn slithered in through a tiny hole in Reordin's hut, poking him curiously in the eye like a child does a sleeping parent, prodding him for a reaction; the Ko-Matoran pushed himself up off his hammock and tried to blot out the light with a pillow for a second, but now the light was getting more persistent, poking him more and more. It almost seemed to follow his face as he turned, contorting further and further to try and sleep again, before finally--

CREAAAAAAAAK--!

Thud.

Well. There goes sleeping in.

Reordin pushed himself up to the ground with the poise of an athlete and the subtle, breathed curses of a master sailor as he approached the campfire outside. Sulov was the first man awake; he sat alone, tending the fire and preparing breakfast, as the other soldier sat down and examined the morning sky. It was a beautiful sight at this time of morning: hues of brightest crimson intertwined with violescent streaks that ran like zebra's stripes horizontally down the dawn's visage. Neither man spoke, admiring the silent beauty in the moment.

"How long you been out here?" he finally asked.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Sorry about the wait.

IC: Kongu – Le-Koro

The Captain looked to the side, trying to hide the exasperation of a lost child from his face. Commander Skyra, in a form that Kongu admitted would take some getting used to for him, walked over to the ranks.

“Captain, Sisk…,” Skyra began. Kongu then nodded reassuringly to Sisk and turned to face the Toa.

“Yes, Commander Skyra?” Kongu prodded.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Skyra - Le-koro -

“Yes, Commander Skyra?” Kongu prodded.
"Well, to be perfectly blunt sir, I don't like the idea of taking help from this 'Cultured Gentry'. I mean, maybe I'm just biased against socialites, but to me it felt like that last speaker (Koropaki) was just trying to sell a product. He was using our father's death to further his own agenda." I spoke with as much sincerity and determination that I could muster.
"I know times are changing, and we very well may need the sort of funding and supplies he's offering. All I'm trying to say is...we need to be careful. Or we one day we may end up so indebted and reliant to this Cultured Gentry that we find ourselves no longer the village Turaga Matau founded."
I did not trust this Koropaki or is offer, while it was possible it was a good-to-honest offer of help, he had seemed way too eager to promote his business and how we their money it to fight back. That's what turned me off the most, we could have all the funding in the world, but that wouldn't protect Le-koro. It was our courage, our unity, our faith, that's what had always kept Le-koro thriving. Makuta had attacked and beaten us down many times, but our spirits could never be crushed, we'd survived countless attacks from Nui-Rama and other minions of Makuta and still we'd spring back into action, playing our music and keeping our cheerful tones despite the circumstances. We always persevered.
"Captain I know you'd never blindly accept the anything they have to offer without looking into it with caution and wisdom. Though when you meet with this man, may I be present? I'd like to see exactly what he's offering myself." I paused a moment, before adding. "Whatever you decide, I promise to support your decision a hundred percent."
Kongu would be a wise leader of Le-koro, I knew that, he'd been my Captain for centuries, and now he was my leader as well. Whatever decided about the Cultured Gentry, I would abide by it.
Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: KehuriHe shrugged at Plagia's response. They were technically on duty, so he didn't think they should be distracted, at least until they reached Le-Koro, but he supposed that she knew more than he did. He was comfortable taking orders. With a smirk he told himself he could pin the blame on her, too, if they got reprimanded somehow. And her current laid-back attitude made him feel comfortable. He could tell he was going to get along with Plagia. "I think first, the best thing to learn would be how to soften the impact from a fall," he said, his defensiveness taking control again. "Best to learn how to land before learning how to fly," he added after carefully putting the sentence together in his head.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: ZealokanHis jaw gaunt, eyes fixed forward, it may have appeared that he didn't want to say anything more to Miha. The truth was, it's not that he didn't, it's that he couldn't. Hearing what this Matoran had gone through, carrying on despite all the horrible things that had happened in her life, it was inspiring His eyes softened in acknowledgement of Miha's words. 'You're stronger than you know.' With that, he modified his pace, moving along the path at a light jog.

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: My eyes open. I think back to when they last closed. What was tonight's dream, and once I'm done figuring that out, what does it mean?

...Nothing.

I didn't dream.

On the night 6,758 of what I remember, I didn't get anything sad or scary. I didn't see the dead or people to fight. I didn't feel bad.

I felt good. Because I'm free, now, I've done it.

I didn't have a nightmare.

I'm free. This is how I'll keep this now. It makes me feel a little warm.

Without that kinda thinking needed, I train longer than the usual half-hour before it's time to get going. Move out of the hut. Check everything to make sure we're good.

It's all fine. One problem is no one's cooking. I'll make breakfast.

I get some eggs Lepidran found the other day and a few other things together, then start making omelets. Now I know what everyone else likes, so I can make them special for each person. I put a bit of everything in two for Reordin and me. Veggies in Leah's. Bugs and berries for Lepidran. My shovels are clean with a quick swipe in the fire, so I put all the ingredients together in them and start frying.

Reordin walks out. He sits down next to me and looks at the pretty sky. I like it too, but I'm busy with food and the fire. We don't need to talk and just kinda sit there for a sec.

Then he says something. "How long you been out here?"

"Nine minutes and thirty-two seconds," I say back. Clock in my head from the force is always on.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:Miha ~Zygad's House~

The two quickly reached the possibly deceased Toa of Plantlife's house, and managed to find themselves two non-trashed rooms to sleep in. And, assuming that Clockwork Kineticist has no problem with this minor bunny, they promptly went to sleep.

Edited by Strong Arm BioBeast

"So, did we lose anybody on the jump?" he called back to the other Kane-Ra--and hopefully their riders--behind him.

IC: Kethrye [Kane-Ra Stampede]~

"Well, my head's still attached to my body," Kethrye replied, struggling to remain seated on the back of the galloping Kane-Ra. "At least."

Edited by Javert

:kaukau: IC: (Laryn, in the Kane-Ra stampede)

It was a difficult jump. Laryn could use his Garai to affect many things, but he couldn't use it on himself, so in no way was his jump aided by lighter gravity. Instead, he tried an old trick of his. As he ran along, he picked up a couple of rocks and jumped, and then used his Garai to cause the rocks to rocket to the ground, hoping it would propel him in the opposite direction. Unfortunately, physics didn't really work like that, as the exit velocity of the rocks had nothing to do with the force he exerted on them with his arms. Stupid physics technicalities.

So he tried another trick, and looked behind him as he ran. Not a good idea, since he wasn't a fast runner and his four arms made running an awkward process as it was, but he wanted some good eye contact before trying what he was about to do. He looked at the nearest Kane-Ra bull.

Hooboy! He sort of regreted it, because it was right at his heals. But he was a Toa, so he had to really choose not to feel fear at that moment. He used his Garai to inflict a gravitational pull ten times as heavy as normal on the bull's head. For a moment, the bull stumpled and slowed down, but more importantly, it lowered its head, and Laryn took the opportunity to switch directions and run up its snout onto the area of the neck right behind its horns.

He grabbed onto the bull's horns, realizing that he wasn't near strong enough to steer it. He would have to rely on gravity wells to force its head from side to side, although that would be ridiculously complicated. He didn't know how he could narrow it down to the head along when a gravity well could affect the rest of its body as well.

In other words, there was no way he could steer this train wreck (OOC: yeah, I know, that's not really a Bionicle word), so he stood up and took a leap onto the next bull, and then the next, until he landed on Kal's steed. Laryn pulled out his daggers in mid-air and sunk them into the thick hide of the bull's back. It was tough enough not to really take notice, which was good. He really only need the grip, because otherwise he would have fallen off of suck a bucking, rockety area of the bull. Up closer to the neck would have been more convenient, but Kal was there. Meanwhile, Laryn held on for dear life, his breath knocked out of him. When he found he could talk again, he shouted about the rumbling and the mooing of the stempede, "I'm all accounted for! Are we seriously going to ride these things all the way up to Ko-Koro?"

IC:

There was a rustling in the trees above Sulov and Reordin. Both men looked up to see what the source might be, which turned out to be a rather agile Le-Matoran climbing down from the upper branches. A moment later, Leah's head appeared from the leaves. She was obviously hanging upside down and smiled at the two Matoran looking up at her, before dropping down in a half-salto and gracefully landing on her feet. In her arms were a bunch of fruit. She handed one to both Reordin and Sulov.

"You're gonna like these." she said to the Onu-Matoran. To demonstrate, she took one of the fruits, turning it upside down, where a crescent-shaped growth seemed to stick out of the end of the apple-like fruit. The Le-Matoran plucked that part from the rest of the fruit and squeezed it, until the shell broke, to reveal a stone inside. She took that and bit of a part of it, the stone turning out to be not too hard and more like a peanut in its texture. "It's a kind of Cashew." she explained. "Basically, tree-grown trailmix." she added with a wink, before biting into the rest of the fruit, which was soft, juicy and sweet.

Reordin looked from the fruit in his hand to her and asked. "Up already? I thought you were still asleep."

She chuckled. "I spent the night up there. I would have asked you to join me, but you were out the second your head hit your bunk." When the others had gone to bed, she had gone and climbed up into the treetop. After having been away from Le-Koro for quite a while and now heading back, she just enjoyed being in the forest again, uner the high roof of the trees foliage and in the warm air. It was home. So for this first night back in Le-Wahi she had favoured a hammock fashioned from a large leaf over the camp's bunk.

"You guys talking woke me up, so I thought I'd help with breakfast."

Glancing behind Reordin she saw Lepidran was starting the day as well, woken by the sound of their voices. "When do you want to get moving, Lt?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC- Verak - Near Kane-Ra stampede

"Yeah! And don't come back, brother!" Verak shouted, throwing yet another overripe madu cabolo into the midst of the fleeing Brakas, spurring them to run even faster. "haHA!" He jumped into the air. "King of the jungle!" she boasted to the forest. Verak skipped forwards and continued his afternoon run through the jungle. He had been having fun out here, screwing around in the forest, where there were no pesky people to nag him. Nature was simple, nature knew what was going on. Nature didn't force Verak to explain himself, or remind him of-

No. He couldn't even think of thinking of a fragment of that thought.

He put all his brainpower onto watching two Kahu soar above, leaving green trails of energy in their wake. He admired their flight, then continued running, humming a funny tune to himself.

He paused when he felt the ground shaking. The rumbling that came before a bioquake. The rocks hopped up and down, and the birds and other animals fled the area. The insects took cover. The entire forest tensed for what was coming. But when Verak heard the sounds of hoofs, he knew this was no bioquake- it was a stampede. Vako? No, not in the jungle. Probably-

The first Kane-Ra burst through the foliage, panic in it's eyes, running as fast as it could run. Verak only barely dodged out of the way. He could feel the rush of air and the dust the beast kicked up. Small stones shot at ridiculous speeds out away from the beast's hoofs, some only narrowly missing Verak.

Verak gave a huge, wide smile. Yeah, Kane-Ra.

Then charged towards the approaching stampede of galloping Rahi with a laugh of pure enjoyment. His stomach clenched, his adrenaline levels soared, and Verak was giddy.

He bounced off a tree trunk, over the first bull, and landed on all fours on another, his fingers digging into it's armor to keep him from falling off. He jumped to another, this time somehow keeping his balance on two legs. The shock from the beast's rumbling hooves shook his entire body, jarring his teeth. Branches and vines whipped him, creating burst of sharp pain as he stood atop the stampeding Rahi.

"WhooHOO!" he exclaimed, ducking under a thicker branch.

It was only then that Verak noticed he was not alone on the herd of beasts- about a dozen other Toa clung to the backs of the Kane-Ra, desperately trying to hold on. Verak dropped into a riding position, more comfortably straddling the panicked beast.

"Howdy, brothers!" he said excitedly. "What are ye all fine men doin' riding these beasties?" he gave a casual salute to a few of them.

OOC

Hello, ILF!

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC Oreius, Stannis, Korero and Inu from Po-Wahi.

IC (Oreius)

As the Kahu birds soared far above the island, Oreius could feel sleep tugging at his eyelids. Even though he had just awoken only a few hours ago, he was tired, his mind and body exhausted from the interaction with the parasite on his back.

But as he closed his eyes, a series of images floated into his mind: a fish in water, a bug on skin, melting ice.

A Matoran drinking out of a glass, only he wore no mask. A slug covered his face.

I am the drinker.

Oreius started in surprise and disgust.

You... you drink... me? You drink my blood?

The parasite's warmth flickered, and a vague sense of resignation tinged the Matoran's mind: the parasite had explained this before.

No. I drink your... energy. That is why I am the drinker. I am Inu.

This was only confirmation of suspicions that the Ta-Matoran had already had. That was why he'd felt so tired after waking up. That was why he had felt strangely sluggish since his awakening: his body was adapting to working with less energy than usual. The evil parasi-

A ripple of indignation cut him off. Please do not call me evil. I am not evil.

If Oreius could have done an incredulous double take, he would have.

What do you mean, you're not evil? You just said you're drinking my energy! You're sucking my life away!

A series of sensations carried the slug's next message: I cannot help who I am.

You're Makuta's son!

The offspring cannot choose its father.

You attacked me.

I know. I am sorry.

The mental argument ceased, leaving the two minds in a stubborn silence. The Kahu flew on; had Oreius looked down, he would have seen that the desert of Po-Wahi had changed to coastline, the unending sands replaced by trees and beaches and the star-sprinkled sea that stretched to the horizon.

The slug said it was sorry. You couldn't get much squarer than that, Oreius supposed. After all, they were stuck together for life, so they might as well try to get along, right? And he was lucky to have gotten latched by what was probably the only leech with a conscience in existence.

My name is Inu, the slug said, somewhat reproachfully. Its voice was composed of several images, sensations, sound, and smells, all working together to convey a message that Oreius could understand.

I am a parakuka.

The name was foreign to the Ta-Matoran, but the sensations that accompanied the word conveyed its meaning perfectly. The name slid into his mind with dark malice, with the sound of dripping water in subterranean caves. It hissed like a kraata, and bit with a sharp stinging pain, gnawing to feed an incessant hunger, twisting and squirming against his backbone, sending chills down his spine.

Oreius shivered at these sensations, but Inu didn't let up, moving into another train of thought without pause. The creature was obviously getting more comfortable communicating with its new host.

I was born not a long time before I was given Onewa as a partner (Oreius mentally harrumphed here; the parakuka viewed their relationship in much different terms than he did). Most parakuka are naturally evil, but they are able to learn and to teach. Onewa taught me to not enjoy murder, and he helped me to understand the value of life.

Inu's voice flickered with another wave of self-loathing, the bitter taste of shame coating Oreius' mouth again.

That understanding only made my murder of him even more abominable. My instincts fought with Onewa's teachings, and made victory... I made mistake... lost my control...

The parakuka's voice grew fainter and more broken, its images coming sparingly as it withdrew into itself. The last emotion the Ta-Matoran received before Inu closed off his thoughts was a deep, overwhelming grief, both for the loss of a friend, and for the loss of innocence.

And Oreius grieved too, for the loss of the Turaga. His heart ached, both for Onewa's death, and also because he and Inu were one, and, even though he knew better, there was a part of him that was convinced he had murdered the Turaga of Stone.

Their minds were joined more closely than he had thought. Even though Inu had withdrawn from him, they were still connected. They still felt each other's pain, and they wept for the same man.

Sometime after, Oreius opened his eyes. He didn't know when he had fallen asleep, but at some point his exhausted body had given up consciousness, and his grief had given way to rest, though a golden voice still twisted through his dreams, murmuring. Even asleep, Inu was a part of him.

The sun was hanging above the horizon, having just risen, and the Kahu birds were at long last beginning their descent, circling down over the vast remains of the Nui Rama hive.

That's right: remains. Oreius' eyes widened as he saw that the fabled hive, bastion of Makuta's force of infected Nui Rama, had been crushed and burnt, leaving behind an empty, withered husk.

The Kahu landed in the charred, battle-scarred field that surrounded the shell of the hive. Here and there, gravestones marked the ground, piles of armour and slabs of stone and wood marking the places where comrades had fallen.

Other than the three Companions, the birds, and the graves, the remains of the hive were undisturbed. They were alone.

Edited by Viserys Targaryen

IC Genno"Just trying to make sure that they don't destroy anything important," Genno yelled back. "Namely us!" Then the bull threw Genno off of its back. Flying out of the way of the stampede, Genno landed in the trees and quickly got to his feet to see the bull circling him slowly. It mooed loudly and pawed the ground. Genno yelled back loudly. "Screw off!" He yelled, though it sounded more like "Graaaah!" Instead of running away, like Genno expected, the bull charged. "Uh oh," he thought. Activating on reflex, he smacked the bull on the head with the flat of his glaive while shouting. Running away, the bull circled Genno.What followed was rather amusing. "MOOOOO!!!" "GRAAAAAAA!!!" "MOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Everytime the bull charged, Genno whacked it on the head again, and the two would return to trying to outshout each other. If Genno had been thinking straight, he would have been thinking "This is stupid..."OOC 10 bucks Genno outshouts, outfights, and outmans Kane-Ra.

Edited by Constructman

IC: Janas (waking up in Le-Koro)

Janas sat up in a brightly lit hut; sunlight filtered in from a hole in the roof. "What happened?", he asked the Le-Matoran -presumably a doctor- looking at him, an expression of concern on his face. "You were on the Kumu islets", he replied, "They exploded somehow, and when we sen came out here to see what happened, we saw you floating on a piece of driftwood." Janas groaned as he noticed that his beloved broadswords were gone (probably lost to the depths of the ocean now, along with the rest of Xa-Koro), then slowly stood up, taking a few tentative steps out of the hut.

OOC: Open for interaction; just keep in mind that Janas is still recovering and won't be able to fight.

I am the one true Shredder!

Credit for my avatar goes to HahliNuva.

IC: Alfon (Mad dash for survival)

Riding stampeding bulls seeing red all the way to Ko-Wahi? Freaking genius. "Life of a cripple, here I come." I muttered, glancing back at the raging mass of Kane-Ra in preparation for the jump. Those horns started looking a lot sharper upon approach.

Waiting for the right moment to jump was killing me. This was insane. Odds were we'd all end up trampled to death in a sea of hooves but it was do or die, baby. When Kal signalled the jump, everything was a complete blur. I leaped onto a tree and pushed off its trunk with all my might, executing a seemingly impossible backflip onto a Kane-Ra's back. Awesome, right?

Wrong. Wondrous as my Calix may be at times, that little stunt of mine earned me a very rough landing. Luckily, I managed to grasp onto the beast's horns before I would have slipped off its back and met my doom.

"I'm okay!" I called out, my voice shaky.

IC-Kal:

"Laryn, find another Kane-Ra, grab onto its horns, and ride, because I'm about to kick you off of mine," Kal growled. He stood up completely, releasing his beast's horns, and looked back, seeing another Toa of Stone riding on a Kane-Ra near the center of the horde, one other Toa had fallen off...

"You know, I don't know who you are, so before we start answering questions, you ought to answer ours: Just who the Karz are you and why are you interrupting a very important series of acrobatic maneuvers?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC- Verak - Kane-Ra Stampede

Verak's eyes narrowed amusedly as he dodged a branch, "Then get yer stampede outta my jungle. While it's here, I have rights to it."

IC: Argentum

Above the stampede, A Toa of Magnetism flew, watching intently, landing on branches to jump off it with magnetic 'leaps'. He watched, amused, and listened in on the crazy battle about who has the rights to the acrobatic stampede practice...whatever it is they were doing.

Either way, Argentum was bored as heck, and sometimes it was insane things like these that people liked to do when that happened.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Kethrye (Kane-Ra Stampede)~Kethrye rolled his eyes skyward, refusing to stoop to the level of Kal and Verak's back-and-forth exchange. Usually he would have joined then with his own banter, but without the distraction of near death quite literally bearing down on them, his thought were only of the disasters that they had faced in the last few days.And, hopefully, how they would fix them.

Which is the key word here, isn't it? he thought, gripping the horns of his Kane-Ra tighter as the terrain around them began to steepen and the jungle starting to dissolve into the pine forests that marked the border between the regions of ice and air. Hope is one thing that's been in short supply of late. OOC: ILF and others to Ko-Wahi, then?

Edited by Javert

IC (Korero)

Korero slowly opened his eyes.

Eyes...the eyes still glowed in his vision, warm and fierce and golden as the morning sun...

No, that was the morning sun, seeping through his eyelids. Korero sat up, and looked down. The Kahu had already passed into Le-Wahi, and the lush jungle's treetops crept by beneath him, the wind just as warm but pleasantly more humid than that of Po-Wahi. Sighing as the soft rays of the sun washed over him, he tried to call to memory the dream he'd had. Oddly, he couldn't remember anything past that mysterious being looking over his shoulder at him. The golden glow of his eyes was the last thing he remembered. The dream must have ended there, he supposed...but he had a nagging feeling that there was something else, something he'd forgotten...and he was a little troubled by what he did remember - particularly what had happened with Takua.

He soon forgot his worries (for now, at least) as Stannis brought his bird into a descent, his own and Oreius' following. Down below, he could see the ragged remains of the Nui-Rama hive, and in the centre, a small black pillar, or obelisk...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Kongu – Le-Koro

“I have no down-qualms to that, Commander,” Kongu said. He looked around to see if the elderly Ko-Matoran was still around, waiting for Kongu to meet with him. To the Captain’s surprise, Koropaki was not there. A ways down the large tree branch that led to the headquarters, Kongu could see him and a couple other officers and visitors making their way to the large complex.

“Let us foot-walk,” Kongu said to the Toa.

Kongu – Kongu’s Office – Gukko Force HQ

The surly, finely-dressed Ko-Matoran was waiting patiently in the lobby, enamoring the secretaries and visitors with stories of his past philanthropic ventures. When he saw Kongu walking into the lobby, he respectfully rose to his feet and bowed. Despite Koropaki’s sagely mannerism, he failed to fully mask his surprise at the female Toa of Air who walked beside him, wearing an ensign of the Gukko Force.

The elder was not worried, even though he knew that soldiers and lower working class people frowned upon the prosperous. After everything that has happened here, Koropaki felt that he had a solid, objective case.

The only fissure in this potential agreement was that Kongu was a military man as well. However, surely the Captain knew that leading the Force wasn’t his only responsibility now. He no longer merely spoke for his men; he spoke for the musicians, artisans, athletes, teachers, and merchants.

Kongu unceremoniously unlocked his office door and opened it, stepping aside to allow Skyra to enter first. Once Koropaki followed her inside, Kongu entered his office and shut the door.

“Koropaki, please kind-meet Commander Skyra, of the Force,” Kongu said, “She, as well as all of my brave sky-fighters, hold stake in this heart-offer of yours. Skyra, this is Koropaki, of the Cultured Gentry”

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC, Verdi: ...the Turaga's death was a lot for me to handle. And I'm really sure it had a big toll on the Captain as well. But those Cultured Gentry blokes are really suspicious... especially after Pala-Koro. I don't trust them. Neither does Sisk. That's another thing we have in common.

I turned to Sisk. "Now what do we do? It looks like Kongu might have things well-handled."