Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Miha ~Zygad's House~

There was a soft sound as the metal circle went flying before it crashed into the wall. ####ing Toa! Well, on the bright side, at least he didn't use it on me. "I think I've beaten it into your leg enough that I can actually cut open your leg now..." Miha said, slowly getting up. "But I am going to need that piece of metal, so do try to keep from sending it flying across the room again." She quickly retrieved the metallic circle and went back to Zealokan's leg. "You might wanna close your eye Zeal." And with that being his only warning she brought out her knife and began cutting.

OOC:Shall we timeskip to when he's all better? I mean, all that's left is her cutting into his now numbed leg and removing whatever was in there...

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Naru

The Toa of Plasma glanced up as Kehuri jogged over, and it was clear from her expression that she really had just gotten out of bed. Naru nodded slowly, though it didn't seem like she had entirely heard what the Toa of Earth had said. Naru might've been out of bed, but it didn't seem like she was completely awake yet. Lazily, she reached up and grabbed the offered note, reading it over once with half-closed eyes. Suddenly, Naru stopped, before fixing her yes on the note again. She seemed a lot more focused. On one word in particular.

Kehuri, gone to see Kongu at Gukko Force HQ. Head over when awake. Don't forget girlfrie-

The note was suddenly crumped up in her hand, and the light ionic tinge of plasma filled the air. With a brief flash of orange and purple gas, the note was suddenly incinerated in miliseconds.

"Naru are you-"

"I'M FINE."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Kehuri

The young Toa had to stifle a laugh. He'd expected precisely that reaction. It also looked like he'd unintentionally woken her up. That plasma incineration did the trick on him too. He'd seen it coming, but it still managed to make him jump a little when she did it.

He considered for a moment whether to tease Naru about it, but decided it was still too early for that. For now what they needed was breakfast. If his memory served him correctly, his widgets would last him about four more days. After that, he'd have to find food himself, or befriend a Toa of Plantlife that knew how to make Bula berries. Or borrow, but he didn't want to resort to that.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: SyvraSyvra sighed a bit as he watched several different rahi run of with bula berries from the tree he sat under. The majority of the rahi were Brakas but he did happen to see a single gukko pluck a berry. it was not until the last of the berries had been plucked that he noticed there were no more. Silently he stood up and placed his hand on the trunk of the tree. As he closed his eyes a slight rustlein the leaves signaled something. Slowly blue dots started appearing in the tree. The dots slowly grew until they were unripe bula berries. They then started to ripen till they were just right.Satisfied with his job he extended his hand which caused a vine to extend from his palm. The vine extended towards one of the Bula wrapping around it and pulling on it. As the vine plucked the bula it slowly extended back to Syvra's hand till all that was left was a bula resting in his palm.And with that he sat back down drawing the energy from the berry.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: RyzenDay 3 in the Jungle: Wasn't much. Nothing new. Path doesn't seem to end Ryzen looked up from the stone tablet he was carving with his dagger. He'd found it a while back and used it as a journal. He kept walking and looked on. More trees and nothing else. Does this place have some sense?

IC: Syvra

Syvra watched as a Toa of ice passed right by him. He paused a bit then summoned a vine to drape across the ground in front of the toa not so much as to trip him but just to make him stop.

OOC: Welcome to the jungle Ryzen

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Is anyone in the Le-Koro or surrounding area open to interaction?

IC(Bane, Le-Koro): The sun was glinting through the the trees, the light of an afternoon sky giving view to the small hut that contained the being known as Bane. It raced though the sky, dancing around softly blowing leaves and branches, finally deciding to pierce the eyes of a sub-conscious Bane, further waking him.

He arose with a slight groan, noting the absence of feeling in his left arm. He began to sit up, then wavered. The world seemed to shift before his eyes, spinning and twirling, with stars streaking across his field of vision. He had gotten up too fast. He lay back down again, and felt his head, the lack of a mask and the bandage reminding him that he was not completely whole. At least he was whole.

He finally managed to sit up, the blackness clouding his vision shifting to reveal the small hut he was situated in. It was a small hut, unfurnished aside from the hammock he had been resting upon. His shield and swords rested against a small hanger on the wall. The hut itself gently shook from side to side, reminding the slightly befuddled toa that he was in Le-koro.

He finally righted himself, and began to move toward his mask, situated on the hanger next to his bed. He slipped it on, puzzled by the slight chips surrounding the eyehole.

Then it finally came to him.

The wall, the tumbling bricks, the crushing blow to his head all flooded back on his now-fully awake mind. His muscles tensed involuntarily, remembering the nauseating pain. It had been three days since he had been taken out of the Le-Koro hospital.

He walked out of the small hut, onto the mid-size platform that held several Le-Koronian huts. He walked back into his hut momentarily, then reappeared with his shield. He traversed the small platform, walking slowly so as to not bring back the barrage of flashing stars. He crossed the small bridge that spanned the distance to the main Le-koronian square. There he stopped, taking a long moment to compose himself. Then he pressed forward, heading straight toward the elevator system.

OOC: Bane open for interaction.

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Syvra laughed a little

"My name is Syvra. what is yours Frosty one?"

OOC: Oh and bane i am open for interaction

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra smiles a bit wickedly

"Oh no reason just don't get many Ko-toa here. Also you seemed a bit lost."

As he said this several plants seemed to gather at Syvra's feet

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra looked the Toa over a bit seeming to be uninterested. His face suddenly gained a stern expression

"Well it is not smart to wander in the jungle alone. One can easily lose their way. I myself do not have that much trouble for i can just move the forest out of my way."

As if to exagerate his point a bula tree starts inching towards the Ryzen

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra placed his arms across his chest giving a slight smirk

"Don't get out much do you. Most could tell by the color of my armor that i am a toa of plantlife."

With that the bula tree etched itself back to it's original location.

"I am kinda in my element here persay."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra laughed loudly while the trees closed in around the 2 blocking all exits. He simply leaned against the tree

"Well no one can hear us now so how about you tell me about this journey of yours?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra's eye's narrowed a bit seeming to not believe this. A vine worked it's way down from above the tree towards Ryzen

"You know i do not believe that is all. Now i would like to offer my help if it proves worthwhile."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra sighed a bit while the vine slowly begins to etch towards the toa.

"Well I am willing to travel with you and offer my skills in a fight if we so need it. Generally i am offering to be your travelling companion."

He slowly stood up from his lean on the tree

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra smiles wickedly for the faintest of seconds before he waved a hand and the trees retreated to their normal areas

"Well i was planning on making my way to the actual village of Le-koro. Although if you have some other location in mind."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Syrvra

As Syvra walked towards the tree he was at earlier. has he looked around he smiled. He grabbed a small robe that was hanging down and pulled on it. In turn a elevator of wood and leaves came down. He looked to Ryzen and motioned a bit

"Hop in oh Frosty one. I will meet you up there in a second."

With that a vine came shooting down from above and wrapped around his waist.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra smiled a bit as the vine pulled him up. As he was pulled up he stepped off on the wooden floor of the village just as he saw the elevator pull up with Ryzen in tow. He laughed a bit

"Vines are far faster."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

There was a soft sound as the metal circle went flying before it crashed into the wall. ####ing Toa! Well, on the bright side, at least he didn't use it on me. "I think I've beaten it into your leg enough that I can actually cut open your leg now..." Miha said, slowly getting up. "But I am going to need that piece of metal, so do try to keep from sending it flying across the room again." She quickly retrieved the metallic circle and went back to Zealokan's leg. "You might wanna close your eye Zeal." And with that being his only warning she brought out her knife and began cutting.

OOC:Shall we timeskip to when he's all better? I mean, all that's left is her cutting into his now numbed leg and removing whatever was in there...

IC: ZealokanHe has passed out after Miha cut into his leg. Seeing your own inflamed flesh like that does tend to have that effect.

------------------------------------------

The Silver Toa woke to see Miha holding a small, rusted piece of metal in front of his face.

'Nui Rama claw fragment.'

'Mata Nui. How did I not notice that earlier?'

'You're lucky, could've been much worse.'

He groaned, and looked at his leg, stitched and bandaged. 'Thank you, Miha. I assume this'll take a while to heal and I should keep off it in the meantime?'

She nodded.

'Thought so. Right, I need another stick, I dropped mine on the way here. We're going to see Havon.' He smiled in his overconfident, cocky manner.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

"And after Havon we're going to get you a Toa that can use his Mask of Healing on your leg. The Ga-Koro Seaweed sealed the wound pretty well, but Masks of Healing are always the best option." A small bit of annoyance crept into her voice at the end of her statement, as no matter what the Matoran did, the Toa could always do it better. Fighting? Toa beats Matoran more then 90% of the time. Medicine? Toa can do better with Masks of Healing. Taming Gukko? Kanohi Rau. Everything Miha could do a Toa could do better. And it annoyed the Karz out of her.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Zealokan

'The Apothecary of my village knew some pretty good natural remedies. Then again, we didn't have access to a Mask of Healing, so we had to rely on her various concoctions. I'm still alive, so they must've worked. I think you would've liked her.' He tried to put a name and face to the person, but his memory had gone hazy.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

Syvra looked Ryzen and nodded

"Yes this is the village of le-koro. I have only been here once before. And that is on business."

He looks away for a second before looking back at Ryzen

"Do you need any supplies?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra smiled a bit while looking at Ryzen

"You know me and maybe one other toa of plantlife could bring this whole village to the ground. without much effort at all."

He paused slightly as he activated his mask

He created an illusion in front of the two showing a scene depicting ruined buildings and trees that have been turned over

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra paused a bit at the question while looking at his hand a bit while he idly summoned vines to wrap around his hands becoming like gloves

"Well in all honesty no. It would serve no purpose. See any act that is done no matter how small affects everything. If i did that it could potentially bring a halt to trading all around the island."

He vanished the illusion instead showing one of the island without the trading and showed scenes of mass thievery and murder

OOC: gotta love illusions

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra laughed a bit before dispelling the illusion. he muttered something to himself

"to think all it would take destroying this village and a couple of years."

He shook his head a bit

"Well i myself think a drink would be nice. I heard there was a hotel around here that serves bula juice."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Syvra -le-koro-

Syvra sighed a bit as he got away from the Ryzen. He began to work his shoulder a bit while flipping looking around

"Like i would truly be stuck there. i have some own work i need to attend to."

With that his mask glowed a bit and he changed his appearance to a le-matoran wearing a lime green komau

He then began to follow in Ryzen's path keeping him in eye view

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu