Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Don't even worry about it Anhar. 10 minutes for a reply is pretty rapid, sometimes you can be waiting days...

IC: Ranama

"Where are you going?" asked Ranama.

Such an offer was unusual, but might be an opportunity for widgets. Keeping on top of his finances was something he needed to train in more, if only he could think of a training regime for that sort of thing.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC: Anhar looked off into the distance. "As far as needed." He kneeled down so as to get a better view of both Matoran. "I will tell you both something I haven't told many. I am on a special mission. A mission to find a malevolent assassin."

IC: Anhar then shifted his gaze to the nervous Onu-Matoran. "Missing what?"

Edited by Toa Anhar

"And you think two matoran can help you with that?" Dowun asked the Toa, intrigued as much as anything else.

He paused, the prospect of travel was tempting, he hadn't left the jungle in years.

"Perhaps before we consider any assassins, we should find - what was it? - for...uh?"

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Tepi

The thought of taking down an assasin seemed dangerous. Tepi wasnt sure if he could help the Toa. What skills did he have?

Although, maybe if the Toa and the Matoran could help him find the piece he needed, he could think about joining them.

"I have no idea where it went... Ive checked the ground. Only place it could be is", Tepi scanned the jungle floor, seeing a lake not far from where he was standing. "You gotta be kidding me" He said.

OOC: BTW, Anhar, you dont have to do more than one "IC" if youre using the same char.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

OOC: Thanks!

IC: Anhar

Anhar turned to the Le-Matoran and grinned. "Any help willing to be given is any help I'm willing to take. It's been a long time since I've been on Mata Nui, and you most likely know the layout of the island better than I do." He then looked over to the two Matoran and said, "By the way... I didn't catch your names."

Edited by Toa Anhar

IC: "I'm not getting on your case for the accident. I'm getting on your case because you still haven't gotten out of the way, and are wasting our time with pointless jests." Ara'kas snapped. Then she stopped short, as if just now processing what Cikren had said. "Wait, unemployed? What is your line of work?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Ara'kas nodded gravely. "I understand. With dark times like these, there aren't a lot of jobs. Too many battles, not enough organization, not enough for those who are not fighters." She looked toward Kamaehu, who only shrugged. "Unfortunately, I do not know how to aid you."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: Alright, time to get this thing back on the road! Sorry this took so long, guys.

IC:

'Sup. Y'all remember me; your friendly neighbourhood Plagia Simul? Y'know, awesome girl whose the best at everything she does, and the single coolest person in the entire universe?

Okay, whatever. So, where were we? Right; still in the Gukko Force HQ, waiting for the Captain to open his door (which, I'm pleased to report, he did).

"Well then, Toa-hero," he said, hurriedly ushering me in, "Is there something I can help you with today?"

-Void

Edited by Dreadheart

[ BZPRPG ]

He was picking up a certain amount of antagonism from Tepi. It wasn't the first time he had got this from strangers, they tended to write him off as unsociable for being less charismatic than most Le-matoran. He wasn't unfriendly though, he just didn't needlessly chatter.

"If you've lost something in the lake, I might be able to deep-swim and get it for you," he suggested. "If you know roughly where it is, it's a big lake."

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

This seemed a tad suspicious, but he couldn't see an Onu-matoran or a Toa of Fire going for a dive in the lake, and he had volunteered himself now.

He walked to the lake edge, where the mud began to squelch beneath his feet as it became saturated with water.

"Whereabouts then?" he asked.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Anhar frowned. "No need for the mockery, little fire-spitter. Anyways, I've been needing a bath!" And with a flip in the air, Anhar somersaulted into the lake, and then popped up, beckoning for the two Matoran to join him.

Edited by Toa Anhar

IC MahktaHe was wandering through the jungle of Le-Wahi, enjoying the incredible siee of the high trees, this place was totally different from Onu-Koro, yet equally beatiful. Only his long walks had be lonely ones, the Po-Koroians had kept him company for a while, but when he entered Onu-Wahi they had to leave, he had talked to Onu-Matoran once there, nice fellows, but they had lots of work to do and the talks didn't last long, now he hoped he'd find good company in the funny and airfilled heads of the Le-Matoran.As he pushed a wine away he saw two Matoran and a Toa, he decided to, just without asking or fearing they could be evil, join their conversation:"Hello brothers, good day in the Jungle ain't it? Sun is bright, no evil Rahi to see, what can a lone villager want more..."

I'm back!

Set on the task of finding the object, Dowun showed no interest in the new arrival. Not put off by Tepi's unhelpful attitude, Dowun turned to his endless personal training for guidance. He spent hours roving the jungle working on being able to spot unnatural shapes among the foliage. The principle was the same, except he was looking for an unidentified object in a lake bed.

He let his weight fall forward, and dived into the lake. It was too shallow here for any dangerous Rahi, but some of the small fish sliding past him could be slightly unnerving. He gazed in all directions, looking for an unusual shape in the weeds.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Yeah you might not know me but I'm a good friend of Taips and CeeCee, and well I decided to join, actually I should've done that earlier, but yeah LazynessIC Mahkta:"Not much good sir, just a lone wanderer in the Jungle, my needs are not so high, I'm sorry did I interrupt you with something?"

I'm back!

IC Mahkta"Oh missing parts, you are a inventor I presume? I am one myself, made some very nice things in the past. But that aside, it seems your pieces are in the water, I could possibly help, I'm a good swimmer, even if I say it myself."

I'm back!

Dowun could hear the murmur of voices from the surface, but paid it no attention. Through the shimmering waters, he spotted a perfectly straight line, contrasting the rippling edges of all the weeds. He kicked and propelled himself towards it. It was a box, presumably the one Tepi wanted. He hung still in the water over it, his hands poised to drag it from the silt. Curiosity nagged at the back of his head, Tepi was keen to hide whatever it was the box contained. Perhaps he could take a peak now.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Mahkta"Well since two are already down I guess I'lljust observe it from here and stay with you." he searched trough his backpack untill he found his lightstone, which he then placed inside a cylinder which ended in a cone of mirrors. "An invention I made in Onu-Koro, helps focussing a lightstones light, gives way better view in the dark. I think I'll call it, a flashlight." He scanned trough the dark waters with his light, untill he spotted a Matoran figure holding a box.He spoke to the Matoran behind him: "Dude, it seems they found yur stuff alteady."ooc:Edit: Ninja'd ok just add this part.Ic"Ah good to see ya'll back safe, you never know whats hiding in these waters.

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

IC: Tepi

"Give that to me!" Tepi growled, snatching the box from Dowun's hands. This peace was to valuable to be put in the hands of some clumsy Le-Matoran. "If you dont mind, Im going home"

Edited by Commander CeeCee

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Anhar followed Ranama up to the surface. "Well done, little brother!" He slapped Ranama against the back and gripped his shoulder happily. However, when he heard Tepi's retort, he angrily leapt out of the water and yanked Tepi up by the arm before he could scramble away. "Have some respect! This Le-Matoran, who did not even know you, risked a bunch to rescue your little box, and this is how you thank him?!" Anhar's eyes flashed angrily.

He then looked up at the new Matoran standing there. "And what is your name?"

Edited by Toa Anhar