Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Syvra

Syvra shot the De-toa a very irritated look

"You think i am foolish enough to harm the matoran. Every tree here is not connected to the village. I have spent a long enough time here to know which ones are and which aren't."

He suddenly heard the roar turned to look at the source. A large ashbear appeared from the forest. He also happened to notice the De-toa's look and smiled

"Friend of yours?"

He suddenly watched as bushed were pushed aside and a much larger ashbear entered the small clearing. He let out a small sigh as he yanked on a vine and his spear appeared in his right hand. He also uncovered the vines that wrapped around the large claw-like pieces of armor that protruded from his forearms. With a small grin he got into a defensive pose next to the De-toa

"Seems we are going to have to fight together. If we wish to survive."

This should be a easy fight

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Litozen

The Toa of Sonics said nothing. Unlike Clariax, who had at least proven herself to be worth calling an ally, he was not convinced in the slightest of Syvra. With the way Syvra brought out his weapons, he somehow trusted him even less. It just felt too...prepared. Without a word, he rushed forward, his Toa Tool in his hands preparing for the same kind of strike that he'd laid on the female Ash Bear before. "YAAAARGH!" he shouted as he was seconds away from the blow. However, the male caught a hold of his Tuning Fork and lifted the De-Toa into the air. Trying to be resourceful, he tried to use his Mahiki to create the illusion of something that could scare the attacker, but unfortunately his situation left him too unfocused to succeed in creating any useful illusion. The Bear strengthened its grip, the Tuning fork starting to buckle and Litozen dropped to the ground. He got into a pose to release a sonic boom but was blindsided by the female who struck him in the side of the head, sending him flying into a tree and causing him to fall to the floor.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Syvra sighed heavily as he watched the De-toa rush headlong into battle. With a shake of his head he rushed to the toa's aid and used his power of plantlife to create a rough barrier around the De-toa while shouting

"Use that barrier to buy yourself time. I'll distract them."

He concentrated for a few faint moments as he summoned vines to shoot out of the ground. He had them circle around the male ashbear. They writhed like snakes yet oozed a odd substance that was purplish in color yet thick like oil

I dear you to bite those. See what happens

He turned back to look at the female ashbear and smiled wickedly as he looked her directly in the eyes, He held a firm grip on his spear as he waited for her to make a move.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Litozen rose to his feet, though slowly. The attack had left him feeling disoriented for a while. Once his senses returned, he swiftly remembered the battle they were engaged in. He looked at the incredibly strange vines which had been summoned and watched the male ashbear attack them with its mouth, biting down and starting to chew it. Not waiting another moment, Litozen charged himself up for a sonic attack, creating a single, giant wave of sound that penetrated the head of the male. At once, it instinctively covered its auditory senses as the plant it had eaten took effect.

Syvra smiled to himself as he saw the Male ashbear eat the vines. It would not be long at all before he found itself paralyzed.

"That should hold it." He managed to say softly

As the Female ashbear saw her partner in distress Syvra took this chance to Summon vines to wrap around the creature encasing it in a cocoon like structure of vines and other plants. Slowly they changed from vines to wood. with satisfaction he walked over to it and tapped a few times on the wooden cocoon His gaze traveled to the De-toa and smiled

"Well i am glad you are able to fight now. Hope the barrier helped enough?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Litozen groaned. He wasn't too happy about needing help in the slightest.

"...Yes, it helped. Thank you." He said grudgingly. No sooner had he said that when he suddenly collapsed to the floor and yelled out in pain. As he hit the ground, he realised what had caused him so much pain; the battle had left him with a rather severe fracture on his Kanohi, which was causing a mental backlash. When he hit the ground, the Kanohi snapped clean in two, the upper half of his Mahiki, including the black visor, landed on the ground while the lower half with the mouth grate remained attached to his face until finally the magnetic connection was severed and he lay there, maskless. It did not help that the collision with a tree and direct hit from the Ash Bear had left him with a mild concussion, but as his consciousness faded, it became apparent that he had sustained far worse damage than expected, inclduing multiple fractured pieces of armour. Nothing was lethal, but he would certainly be weaker.

Syvra looked down at the toa of sound and a really low chuckle escaped his lips

"Well my dear toa, it seems you are completely maskless now. Your too weak to fight off a rahi. Seems you are in a definite conundrum. Especially since you seem like the type who hates to rely on others."

He bent his knees and squatted in front of the De-Toa as he placed his hands on his knees and peered at the De-toa "So what to do? What to do?"

he looked down at the De-toa again and laughed

"Why am i bothering. You unconscious."

He looked around a bit before grabbing the Toa of sonics and hefted him over his shoulder and began the long trek back to Le-koro

"Your lucky i have a soft spot for fools."

OOC: fixed because i did not know his character was unconscious

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

"Pretty much what he said," I added, patting an unbelievably nervous Kehuri on the back, "I'm Plagia, and the plasma Toa's Naru. Good to see y'again, Bane -- even if I don't know you too well. Karz, it's nice to meet anyone from the Front nowadays. We all sorta scattered a little while ago, after Pala-Koro was trashed by a bunch of ##### 'Kuta-worshippers."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Lepidus

Lepidus decided to take a risk. For a brief moment, he uncovered his ears and extended his hearing as best he could. The sudden cacophony sent him to his knees, and he immediately covered his ears again. The experience, painful as it was, had revealed something; someone was talking, deep in the jungle. Determinedly, he rose to his feet and stepped in that direction. He plugged his ears tightly, preparing himself for the ordeal ahead, and then began to walk among the trees.

Legacy of the Great Beings - Continuing the story of BIONICLE from where the serials left off.

The maskless Toa was starting to wake up while being dragged towards Le-Koro. Unfortunately, he still could not move or even speak, but he was at least able to tell what was going on.

He's...helping me...It didn't make any sense to Litozen in the slightest. Why be helped by someone you only wanted to speak with out of interest on their kanohi? But now didn't seem like the time or place.

Syvra sighed as he carried the De-toa to the elevator and eventually led him to one of the taverns and propped him up in a chair

"My god you are a heavy sucker."

He walked over to the bar and asked for several things of water before walking over to the De-toa and threw it in his face

"Wake up."

He had the next mug ready

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: LitozenThe De-Toa moaned as His strength slowly returned. Moments passed as he regained the ability to move his arms, then his head, his chest, and finally he could speak again. He felt pain all over, and then remembered that his Kanohi is gone. Feeling a tad ashamed, he brought his hands to his face, then dropped them back down to the table.

"oh Makuta help me, it feels like every organic part of my body is bruised...and my strength has been sapped..."

Syvra sighed as he extended his hand with the palm open and concentrated. Slowly a bula berry formed in his palm which he handed to the De-toa

"Here eat this. This should help you a bit."

With that he sat down in the chair across from him and looked at the De-toa directly in the face

"So that is interesting what you just said. Oh makuta help me. Never heard that type of saying before. If some other people were to hear you say that well they may take adavantage of your situation"

He smirked rather broadly as he considered the toa again

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Litozen reached and took the Bula Berry, clasping his fist shut in order to drain its energy into himself. He gave a sigh of relief before addressing Syvra's remark. He decided not to keep his voice down, but instead used his weakening elemental power to muffle the area around them."Well, most people would say something like 'Mata Nui protect me', but...I have more respect for the Makuta. I learned of Makuta through much hearsay a long time ago and I was intrigued beyond the norm. From what I can tell they seem to at least physically exist, which is more than I can say for the so-called 'Great Spirit'...and what did you mean to take advantage of me?"

Syvra simply chuckled at this

"Come now. Most everybody is so obsessed with Mata-nui and anyone who speaks of makuta is most likely killed. You are without a mask and practically a easy kill. They would have no problem killing you."

He leaned forward a bit and produced another Bula berry and handed it to the De-toa

"So you find more faith in makuta. interesting I truly do not have much faith in either but i have more in Makuta. I mean look around. More evil seems to be present on this island than good. I believe the great spirit is just what he has always been, a myth, A legend, Nothing."

He spoke these words with such conviction as he leaned in even closer

"I sense we both may want similar things. And you seem like a like-minded person."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Litozen nodded as he took the second berry and quickly drained its energy. He was no longer feeling lethargic but it would certainly be a little bit of time before he was fully healed. It was likely, though, that his armour would not 'heal' of its own accord, leaving hairline fractures which while not obvious would make weak points if ever pushed.

"I hate to admit it but you are right that we seem to be like-minded. But the so-called Great Spirit does appear to be nonexistant. In any case, those recent..." he coughed slightly as he recalled something he'd learned of during his travels on the island before arriving at Ko-Wahi, "...those recent murders of the six beings that worshipped Mata Nui the most doesn't bode well for the myth, does it. I would much rather work for the one who has the ability to lead us, provided no harm is brought to the Matoran in the process. That, I cannot condone." When he finished speaking, he scraped his hand on the table to wipe off the skins of the two berries he had now crushed.

IC: Syrva

Syvra nodded very slowly as he considered the De-toa's words

"Well yes i feel that we would need someone who can lead us. And i think Makuta could be that person. I'll be honest i never truly cared for the turaga. But the matoran is a different story. I do not wish harm on them either but i will tell you that if a matoran attacks me without just cause i will not hesitate to attack them but will not kill them. I think if we can agree to these terms we could create a powerful team. But first we will need to get you a new mask."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Sighing slightly and feeling his face, Litozen muttered in agreement. He had no real choice but to work with Syvra now, and while he had been apprehensious with him as he is with all Toa, he was forced to admit that although suspicious, they shared enough in common to be considered an ally, perhaps moreso than the brief time he'd spent with Clariax in Ko-Wahi. "A team, you say? I'm not one for working with others, usually but...You've earned my trust. You could have left me in the forests or even not helped me at all."

Syvra chuckled lightly as he considered the De-toa's words and only looked at him and he smirked

"Well yes i could have left you to fight the ashbears. But if there is one quality i admire among all is teamwork. But since you know my name how about you finnally tell me your name? Hmm."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

The Toa of Sonics coughed when he realised he'd forgotten to introduce himself. "Oh, right. Apologies for that." He placed his dark grey hand on his chest, above his heartlight in introductory fashion. "I'm Litozen, As you already know I'm a Toa of Sonics, and I'm just an average wanderer...or was, anyway." If he had the ability to, he would have smiled. Although his mechanical head did not give him such capability as he would have done were he still wearing a kanohi. He then panicked slightly, remembering something important. "Wait a minute...my Toa Tool! Where is it?!"

Syvra smiled softly as he saw Litozen panic. With that he grabbed Litozen's tuning fork from his back and smiled

"Well since you were weakened i figured i would carry it for you. Must say it is a interesting toa tool."

He simply sat back in his chair and smiled

"Well it is a pleasure to properly meet you Litozen. Would you like another Bula Berry?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Litozen rose his hand politely to refuse, and then he gave a relieved look to know Syvra had kept it. He certainly did not feel like fighting any Rahi to find his tool again. "No, I don't need another berry, thank you. I should be fine for now so long as I don't use too much power. Now then, what to do about my mask...I'd need a new great one, and for that..." he trailed off slightly, feeling bothered by the nakedness of his head.

Syvra leaned back in his chair as he looked at Litozen a bit closer

"Yes you would need a great one. And certainly a power that proves usefull. Now the question is how to find a decent mask."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

It took a moment for him to consider the places he had been to, most notably the fact that his endless wandering had given him useful information in some aspects. "If I'm not mistaken, Ta-Matoran are mask-makers, aren't they? Perhaps we could find one who could make a new one. But then there's the matter of giving it power. It's not like Great Masks are just lying around the island, is it?" He chuckled at this remark, secretly trying to think of what mask would be a suitable replacement for the Kanohi of Illusions.

Syvra brought a finger to tap at his mask as he closed his eyes and considered

"Well there is always the possibility of just taking one from some toa. I could do it without killling them."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Litozen could not help but laugh slightly. Feeling little attachment to fellow Toa, the prospect of trading his current weakness from a lack of Kanohi with someone else was surprisingly amusing. "I must admit, I do love the way you think. But that has its own drawbacks, like the amount of effort we might need. I'm too weak to use my sound powers to knock a Toa out and I don't think plants are going to be that effective, What and who would you suggest?" As he said that, he leaned over the table, the bubble of sound muffling around them growing smaller to preserve the energy he had.

Syvra laughed a bit loudly as he looked at Litozen

"Well i can honestly say that i do not have a specific toa in mind but you would be surprised what plants can do. Do you know how many different natural toxic plants there are that effects can be triggered by a simple scratch?"

As he listened to his own words he grinned

"But if we were to get you a new mask direct from the source we would have to travel to Ta-koro. That is one village i hate. But i can not have a ally who is practically and excuse my choice of terms but useless. Maybe we can find a ta-matoran selling his crafts."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"I assure you, I take no offense to being called useless in this state. I know I'm of no worth right now so we'd best find someone to 'acquire' it from..." Litozen looked around the room darkly. There were mostly matoran, but there were a few other Toa around the area. His eyes rested on a Toa of Stone who was wearing a brown Matatu in the corner of the Tavern. Feeling his power to control sound fading to breaking point, Litozen hurriedly said to Syvra; "That one, over there. Wait until he's left, then take it as discreetly as possible...I can't keep the barrier up now." As he said that, the sound muffling barrier he'd set up was completely broken, not that it had been strong nor visable to begin with.

Syvra nodded very slowly as he caught the sight of the other toa. His eyes squinted softly as he looked at him. Just then the Toa got up and began to walk towards the exit. With a small shake of his head small spores formed in the doorway. These spores were coated with a toxin that would paralyze the toa of stone within 4 minutes.

He tapped his fingers on the table as he mentally counted

1 karzahni. 2 karzahni

With that he stepped up from the table and passed a small word to Litozen

"I'm going to go and get some air, Some of these drinks bother me,"

With that he stepped out of the tavern and followed the toa of stone very casually as he switched on his mask of illusion and appeared as a female toa of water.

No one ever suspects the toa of water

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: LitozenThere, in the middle of the bar, The Toa of Sonics was now sitting alone. Syvra's actions had been so slight and subtle that not even he had been able to see exactly what had just happened. Nonetheless, it would look bad if a Toa waltzed into the tavern with the mask of another patron, so he paid for the service and walked out after a long enough period of time had passed. He made his way down to the elevator which would take him back to ground floor and stood, 'relaxing' near it, in plain sight if Syvra returned by not looking suspicious besides the lack of a kanohi. Still, there weren't many onlookers who seemed to care. Everyone appeared to have their own problems.

IC: Syvra (in the guise of a female toa of water)Syvra walked closer to the toa of stone and smiled as he watched his spores take effect. And now the effect happened. The Po-toa fell to the grouund but not before a pile of leaves broke his fall. With soft almost lady-like steps syvra approached the head of the toa and carefully removed his mask. With a small grin he leaned down to the Po-toa and whispered."Thanks. We needed a new mask."and with that he walked to the elevator and slowly descended the elevator. when he, still disguised as the toa of water, stepped off the elevator he saw litozen and slowly approached him with a sway. as he neared he grinned and handed the mask over while whispering in a very feminine tone"Here sug. One fresh mask just for you."With that he backed away but kept the illusion going even setting his hands on his hips.Syvra was having too much fun with this.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Litozen was tkaen aback by what appeared to be a Toa of Water handing him a mask, but he quickly figured that it was in fact Syvra. He couldn't help but snicker to himself as he watched 'her' with such a powerful sway. For an illusion, it was certainly very realistic even by Mahiki standards. Shrugging, he looked at the brown Kanohi in his hands. It had a long scope on the left hand side and a small eye on the right. The scope wasn't particularly attractive to the De-Toa, but it would at least have some benefits for him. As he turned the mask over and pulled it to his head, he felt a rush of energy as his strength returned to him. Additionally, part of his mind could feel the imprint of the previous owner being overwritten as the mask turned colourless, and then the same dark grey as his hands, with the scope becoming black. The mask now re-accustomed to him, Litozen laughed loudly.

"This is such a better fit than my Mahiki!" he said, covering his now rather wicked laugh with his own power, making him look like a mime.

IC: Syvra (still in guise)Syvra smiled as he wathched Litozen. With a small wink he said "Glad you like it."he deactivated his illusion as he handed Litozen his tuning fork back " you may be needing this."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Litozen was happy to take back his Toa Tool, although he could have screamed when he looked at the damage it had taken. Immediately, he felt a need to test it. He banged it hard against the nearest metal thing he could - the elevator - and listened to the tone it made. Thankfully, it still resonated, although he was disatisfied in that it seemed to be slightly off-key now. Still, he thought, it can still create resonating sound for manipulation. "I should be thankful for this." he said to Syvra. "What now?"

IC: Anhar

Anhar could sense Ranama's nervousy, and had pity for him. But he had a job to do. "Ranama, a Toa's duty is to protect all the Matoran... at least, a large part of it is. But I am extremely weak. Plus, my eyes are still not functioning properly. I do not know if I will be able to walk, or see, or... be of aid." Anhar knelt down. "It may be time to part. You take your way to Le-koro, and I'll take my way. May I again be of service to you sometime." Anhar nodded his head in departure."Until we meet again." And without another word, Anhar hopped onto Skratch, whistled, and was flown away towards Le-Koro.

Syvra sighed a bit as he considered Litozen's words. As he paused ever so slightly looking Litozen directly in the eyes

"Well i do not know what we should do. I am honestly trying to think. I think we need to somehow find a way we can directly help Makuta's will. Something that may draw his attention."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC(Atox, Le-koro): I gave a slight smile back to the toa of Lightning. "It's good to see someone from the front too." I replied. "About the murder, have you found anything? Elemental scortching, projectile trajectories, the bullet its-self?"

-Elrond

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: this might be interesting...

"Help his will, hm..." The Toa of Sonics said, considering. The scope on his new mask was taking some getting used to, and kept rotating to different Sizes. "What would he do..." He thought for a moment. No ideas were coming to him, at least not right now.

IC: [Naona]

Le-Koro. For a long time, Naona had shied away from the village of air and what it represented. She had experienced so much in her younger days, learning from the local guards. It had been her second home, but coming back was rather painful. There were one too many bad memories associated with the village, and reliving it all was ... not something she really wanted to do on her first break since ... she had no idea. But she still decided to come to the village. Maybe all she wanted to do was to finally accept her past.

Then the unexpected happened.

The Toa of Stone had been aimlessly walking through the village, enjoying the sights. She had not expected to lose so much of herself to the beauty of the trees that she would bump into someone, nor did she expect the identity of that said someone.

"Sorry," she had began, shaking herself out of her reverie. "I wasn't paying att-"

Her eyes widened.

"... Commander?"