Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:

Tillian turned away from Skyra and her team, eyes wide and mouth slightly agape at the words. For several seconds, he stared down at Naona like she had just said "Dad" or something - too soon - and then he grinned, unlimbering something from the sling on his back underneath his Rahkshi staff.

"I got your staff!"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: [Naona]

Naona stared.

And stared.

And promptly pulled the younger Toa into a hug.

"Do you know how irresponsible you've been?" she growled, but her tone was anything but hostile. "You just disappeared on us! We thought you were dead!"

She pulled herself away from Tillian, tears evidently building up in her eyes.

"I'm happy you're alive."

IC: Syvra

Syvra chuckled a bit at Litozen's words

"Well i am guessing makuta must have a group of elite followers. Perhaps if we can show that we are loyal to him he may allow us to actually meet with him and that could prove beneficial to us."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Litozen

Nodding, Litozen's scope finally settled in a single position, finally having callibrated to his vision. "I concur, but we must find a way to do so without harming the Matoran...perhaps we could orchestrate an attack of some sort?" As he made the suggestion, he made sure to keep his voice down to prevent being overheard. He was unsure what they could attack, though a couple of ideas as to how did spring to mind.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

IC: Ranama

Ranama was relieved that he didn't have to fly yet, he didn't feel ready. He did feel a little guilty at leaving Anhar to fly alone, when he perhaps wasn't in a good state to fly. That said, part of him felt glad to be apart from the Toa, who hadn't seemed right, particularly when he first regained consciousness, but wasn't lucid. He was sure they'd see each other again, and probably the others in Le-koro.

He decided to jog on foot to the village, his experience with the jungle allowing him to pass through the low lying shrubs as if they were water. His breathing was steady, training of this type was his favourite. It was just him and the rhythm of his body, covering ground at speed.

Rather than taking a seedpod lift to Le-koro, he scrambled up the side of a tree, prefering not to have to wait. He wasn't impatient, he just didn't like seeing the passage of time go unused.

He scampered along a branch and landed lightly on a village platform. Ahead, he saw the friendly and familiar sight of his hut.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC: Tepi

Tepi waited along the streets of Le-Koro. He wasnt sure what for exactly.He made sure no one was around before slipping the kashina petal out from his back pack and placing in on his tounge. A wave of ecstasy flow through his body. He was glad he finally had a chance. It had been too long since his last fix. It started off as just an experiment really. He had heard that it gave the user inspiration. An experiment that became a habit that became an addiction. He needed it now. It was illegal he didnt care. He heard the rustle of trees from above him and quickly hid the petal, hoping he hadnt been seen.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Ranama was about to head towards his hut, when he sensed slight movement behind him. If he had been out in the jungle his training would have told him to dive straight into cover, but he had long since learned this didn't usually apply in Le-koro. He glanced casually over his shoulder, and was surprised to spot Tepi, who looked a little shifty.

"Hey," Ranama said. "That Toa got you here okay then?"

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Tepi seemed to not comprehend what Ranama was saying momentarily, then hesitantly spoke. "Uh... yeah. He was a shifty fella. Lets just say I have a good eye on who to trust and who not to trust. He was bad news. Glad he's gone"

Tepi looked around. "At least you made it back okay" He cleared his through "Not that it bothers me, you know? Its just I think Veri missed you is all"

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

"Was Veri that other guy who turned up when I was leaving?" Ranama said, distractedly. Tepi seemed a lot less on edge than he was earlier.

"Never mind. Anyway...I was just going to go...inside..." he added, gesturing vaguely to the hut behind him.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

"Where are you going to go?" Ranama asked, concerned. "Not back to Onu-koro. It's getting dark, and you don't want to go through the jungle at night. Daytime is dangerous enough."

Ranama mentally kicked himself, as the matoran would need somewhere in the village to stay, and it was either his hut, or paying for an inn.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Tepi laughed. "Ill pay for a inn or something" He glanced at Ranamas hut. "If you think Im staying with you in there, hombre you have another thing coming. Your lucky enough to be one of the few that I call my friends, and beleive me I use the term lighly, but a Matoran staying the night at another Matorans hut. Im not an that level yet." He joked.

"I'll see you round then," Ranama said. "If you need me for anything, you know where to find me."

He turned and headed for his hut, pushing the door open and breathing in the familiar smell he had come to associate with home. It wasn't a particularly cosy hut, it was sparsely furnished, with a bed and a cupboard, as well as the slightly more unusual padded matt and weights, that he used daily for training. It had been a long day, and he sprawled on the bed, relieved to finally have some time to himself.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: At a first glance, Pala-Koro looked more or less exactly as Demetrius remembered it. The buildings were mostly intact; the layout was identical to what it had been before. Only the wall was in ruins, maybe a few buildings as well. Upon closer examination, however, nothing was the same. The village was almost entirely abandoned - a few Toa wandered aimlessly between the buildings; a pair of carpenters sat perched atop a nearby barrack, repairing its roof. Off in the distance, Demetrius could hear the dull, lonely sound of metal clanging on metal as a solitary blacksmith pounded a sword into existence. At least that's what Demetrius imagined he was doing. He had no way of knowing for sure, of course.

Suddenly, Demetrius was struck with an inexplicable desire to find out what the blacksmith really was forging. Boredom will do that to you, Demetrius thought. Make you insanely curious about things you wouldn't have given a mahi dropping about before. The clanging was coming from the northeast, so that's the direction Demetrius headed. Obviously. Where else would he go?

Q2TtLEz.png

IC:

It was a bright afternoon. Sunlight fell through a partly cloudy atmosphere to watch the people of Mata Nui going about their lives. The sea around the island lapped in its normal patterns, turquoise under the happy light. For the most part, the Koros were peaceful on this afternoon. Matoran walked the streets performing their daily businesses – buying and selling, farming, weaving, carving – and the warm glow from on high relieved a little of the weary tension that had sat in their shoulders for too long. On such a fine day as this, with no antagonistic Rahi in sight, none of their friends on the march, it wasn’t so hard for the more optimistic Matoran to feel that the Great Spirit may have blessed them with a rare good day. The wiser ones knew better than to hope.

Somewhere within close proximity to the Koros, unnoticeable at first, there were slight tremors in the earth. Perhaps a leaf or two rustled, or a pebble bounced, snows or sands shifted. The tremors could easily have been mistaken at first for wind, but it was not long before they escalated into discernible quakes. Anyone who stood by chance over the patch of disturbed ground would have been able to tell that something under their feet was moving, may even have been able to hear a rumbling crack. The faces of the first Matoran to notice blanched, and they quickly ran back to the safety of their Koros, shouted the alarm. Nobody could know what was coming from below him or her, but by the feeling of it, it had to have been big.

With the speed of wildfire in dry grass, the fearful word of the trembling in the earth spread, and it was only a matter of minutes before practically the whole Koro was peering anxiously from behind cover at the patch of ground which, by now, was visibly shaking, tossing dust and debris about. The patches were all situated someplace easily within view, right at the doorsteps of the Koros; it was clearly a strategically placed disturbance. The noise of breaking ground was a pervasive growl interspersed with sharp sounds of fracturing rock. The Matoran watched with unconsciously held breath. The warriors among them already had their weapons ready; if today was to be a day when they would fend off an assault, so be it. The Matoran of Mata Nui may have been small, but they were not helpless against Makuta's pet Rahi.

Against what emerged from the ground, though, they stood no chance.

The final cracking noises were loud as gunfire, and the rock of the earth shattered outwards like ten thousand arrowheads, injuring any who were too close. The ground exploded completely into shards, revealing a gaping maw of a tunnel, wide enough for the passage of a legion. And a legion marched forth from the earth, arranged in the formations of a well-trained army. At the front of the columns were brown, spiny creatures wielding sharp-edged staffs. Even the Matoran who had never seen one of these frightful beings before knew that these, and the countless others behind them, were Rahkshi. The many brown Rahkshi of Shattering, which had carved the way for those behind them, screeched in challenge and exploded nearby boulders as signs of force, then moved to the back lines to preserve their strength. The others strode out on their long legs in unison step, weapons held with deadly ease.

Line by line, the Rahkshi emerged from Makuta's secretly-developed system of tunnels, a project he had set his tireless sons to some weeks ago. Each contingent had carved through the earth on their straight paths, and all had simultaneously broken through the final barriers before their targets at the order of their master. Every breed, every shape of spine and pattern of staff, was represented in the ranks, each different color interspersed at random with the others. There were perhaps a hundred Rahkshi at the foot of every Koro, each one a warrior with more speed and strength than two Toa combined. There were no forces in any Koro that could give any challenge to such a host of the staff-wielding creatures.

None in the people in the Koros moved or spoke. They waited for the Rahkshi to make the first move, but the Rahkshi, once assembled before the holes they had stepped out of, stood in still readiness. If any were foolish enough to try and brave the creatures, they were killed before they even reached the tips of the staffs. After any futile attacks ceased and silence returned to the tense standoff, the scattering of red Rahkshi of Fear began to scream, and they were rapidly joined by all their brothers. The cacophony of a hundred shrill voices curdled blood for miles around; the likes of the sound had never been heard on the island of Mata Nui. The shrieks died down after a few seconds, leaving the Rahkshi standing as they were: ready, but motionless.

The people of Mata Nui wondered how long it would be until the army that spelled their doom would strike.

test2.png

IC: VeritasVeritas walked with the others, not saying anything. The other Matoran was back, but left as soon as he came. Oh, he'd be back later, he thought. As they planned to stay at the inn, Veritas was about to speak up. He happened to have some widgets in hand, and was going to offer them, until the ground shook.Veritas felt many tremors in Onu-Wahi, from all the mining, but nothing like this before. He heard yelling all around the village, and that things were coming out of the ground. Oh my, sounds dangerous. He shuddered at the sound of that. Good thing we're high above the ground."Do you have any idea what that was?" He asked the others, with a slight bit of alarm in his voice.

IC: Skyra - Le-koro-

People I knew were just crawling out of the woodwork. Now Naona had appeared! I started to wonder if I had some kind of friend magnet attached to me...

"Naona! It's been a while." I said all friendly like, but she just looked at me with a bit of confusion. LIke she didn't recongize me....

Oh right, girl body. It was easy to forget how different I looked, and sounded. It was like I had gotten used to the changes enough not to really notice them, at least not all the time.

"It's me, Commander Skyra." She had a look of disbelief. "It's a long story...basically thanks to a quack doctor, an Iden, and a soulless body, I got turned into a girl."

It was almost funny how I was about to keep a straight and completely serious look saying that. Almost.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Syvra looked at Litozen as he saw the small army of Rahskhi. With a grin that denoted a madman he spoke to Litozen

"Well Litozen seems like the Makuta have come to us. Now the question is if there is a way we can assist them to prove our worth?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Skyra - Le-koro -

That one hit me like a rock to my head. "You've seen Mimira recently?" This surprised me, mostly because I knew Mimira was on a pirate ship, I hoped she hadn't been arrested...

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Lepidus

As Lepidus wandered through the trees, a horribly cacophony of sounds began. He fell to his knees in agony as the sound pierced his mind from all directions. He whimpered pitifully and fell to the ground, dazed. After what seemed like an eternity the sound dropped off, but Lepidus already lay unconscious on the soft ground of Le-Wahi. The last thing that passed through his wounded brain was a glimmer of...recognition? And then the darkness took him.

OOC: Open to interaction.

Legacy of the Great Beings - Continuing the story of BIONICLE from where the serials left off.

He had clasped his hands to his head during the Power Scream which had come close to deafening him. As the ringing in his head finally softened, he rose back up and stared."...don't move yet..." Litozen quietly said to his ally. He was looking at the reptillian creatures. Thankfully, he and Syvra were a safe enough distance from the foot of the Koro that they still blended into the crowd despite his taller-than-average height, while being able to see the Rahkshi army standing a the edge, not moving. "...I don't think I've seen these things before...but in such a large group, they are definitely dangerous, to ally or foe..." The De-Toa didn't want to see any Matoran be harmed, but something told him that if he wanted to live, he might have to reconsider that stance. "We could help them attack other Toa around here..." he whispered, "but I doubt even that would make whatever these things are not attack us, too. They look like they're here for something major. Slowly, he drew his Tuning Fork. It may have a slight dent and be weaker, but it was still going to be all he had besides the Matatu.He stared down for several moments, considering the initial casualties which had just been taken and the horrific scream that had echoed throughout the island. It was probably best not to attack them unless they absolutely had to, which made Litozen again think sacrificing other Toa to them would be a good idea. Clearly, anything which could show these creatures that they were like-minded would be a good option to take. However, he still had to take into account that these creatures may be incapable of understanding such a notion and that his plan could simply leave him more vulnerable to the horde.

Edited by Makuta Almanax

IC:

Sisk wiped the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand as he paused in his work for a moment, then he reached down and picked the hammer up again. The rythmic bonk, bonk of the metal striking wood, driving the wooden bolt into the proper position, joined with similar sounds around him. The village was busy today, at least down here. After the previous attack, many buildings were still left in ruin. The Rahkshi hunting-squad, together with commander Skyra, had decided it was time to take things like helping the villagers rebuild back into their own hands. The alternative was leaving it to investors and entrepreneurs, who were paid quite substantially. In addition, a certain party among them had developed rather disturbing interests in furthering their influence on the villages recently. It was time win back hearts and minds.

So they had come down here, checked with the merchants to see what was wrong and gotten to work. Skyra had left shortly after some old friends had crossed her path, whom she left with. Sisk didn't begrudge her the catching up she most certainly had to do. It seemed everybody had a good friend missing somewhere these days. A frown crossed the Le-Matoran's mind as he thought about Leah and where she might be now...but Kongu had said she was on leave, so whatever it was she was doing, it had to be important and somewhat official business, so he wasn't too worried. If Sisk had known the truth about his best friend that might have been different, but as it was, he concentrated back on the work at hand.

But when he finished this part of the frame, he suddenly noticed the sound of work had died down around him. He looked around. "Verdi? What's quick-wrong?"

Verdi, another member of the Rahkshi-Hunting Squad looked up from behind a pile of rubble they had collected from the damaged buildings, to be removed later. "Huh? Nothing...we're, we're done."

Sisk looked around. It was true. The three or four huts the merchants had as homes and stores looked as good as new. One of them nodded at Sisk in appreciation and approached. "That was mighty-fine quick-work if I've ever seen it!" he said, smiling as broadly as a Ghekula. Sisk returned the smile, though not quite as enthusiastically. "Why, thank you, but we were just-only work-doing our jobs."

The merchant shook his head. "Humble, eh? Well, let me well-assure that you did good work...I didn't think the windriders were doing this sort of thing."

"We do all-whatever we can help-do, no worry-matter what. Please, tell-spread that to your friends. We're here to help."

"Oh, yes, sure, I will...but what about payment?"

Sisk grinned. "What about payment?" he asked and chuckled. The merchant understood and nodded. He was about to turn away when the Matoran suddenly heard a sound they knew all too well. A horn was being blown, the tone a specific one, instantly recognizable to the villagers. It meant danger - from Rahkshi. Looking up, Sisk spotted a Gukko-bird. The rider was pushing it to fly fast and low, the co-pilot sitting behind him with puffed cheeks, giving the horn all he had. " Sisk knew exactly what that meant. He turned around, arms raised.

"EVERYBODY! TO YOUR TREEHOMES AND LOCK-STAY INSIDE! WINDRIDERS, TO YOUR STATIONS!"

The crowd began to move instantly. The merchants gathered whatever they had of value and that they could grab within a few seconds and hurried off to their homes. Which left the Rahkshi Hunting-Suqad and a few other guardsmen. Sisk nodded and within a few seconds, the tools were packed, and the small group began to run. Just as they began to move out, the Gukko flew back, the horn still blowing. Sisk called out to the rider. "How many!?" The rider flew a sharp turn, while shouting back. "Legion!"

Sisk felt his stomach clench. Verdi looked at him. "What...do we do?" Sisk looked at him, not sure what to feel and said:

"Well...they're Rahkshi - we're the Rahkshi hunting-squad. Let's go!" The small group ran back towards the center of the village. Anxiety and adrenaline was pushing them onward. And Sisk noticed he heard almost nothing but the thundering of their feet on the wood. Suddenly, he stopped at a left turn in front of a suspension-bridge. Verdi skidded to halt. "Where are you going?"

"The commander! She went to talk-catch up with old-friends of her's. We much-need her!"

"Do you know where she went?"

"Bar, much-most likely. Where-else would youwalk-go to play catch-up with old companions?"

"There's like...a dozen bars in the Koro!"

A grin crossed Sisk's face. "Good thing I know all of them deep-personally, then!" he called out and ran off.

------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, the merry gathering Skyra was partaking in was suddenly interrupted when a green figure suddenly dropped down head-first from a skylight in the ceiling of the bar. Sisk was holding onto a vine, but without anything to stabilize him, he started spin at the end of it. He didn't really feel like explaining and just shouted:

"Rahkshi ante portas!

Then his grip slipped, and the Le-Matoran fell down with a comical yelp, hitting the floor right between Skyra, Tillian, Naona and Skeldan. Sisk goraned, lying on his back and blinked, looking up at Skyra. He lifted a hand weakly, finger raised. "Message for you, sir." he croaked.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Syvra looked over at Litozen with a small smirk

"You know if we are to attack toa in such a large group everyone who is fighting will most likely see us killing off other toa. No if anything we need to act like we are fighting the Makuta's sons but actually be directing our attacks on the toa. That is if we are fighting at all."

With that he stood up a bit and smiled

"I may have an idea that could get us through that army without harm."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: [Kunitu]

Kunitu was sweating. From her vantage point in one of the guard towers, she had a clear sight of the Rahkshi legion, something that she wished would just disappear. The sons of Makuta were dangerous beasts: cunning and powerful, they were several tiers above the Lord of Shadows' usual minions. Even one of them would be enough to carve a path of destruction through the island. And to see so many on the doorsteps of her beloved village ...

A whimper.

"We need a miracle," she said, voice cracking. "And we need it fast."

"I'll admit, my plan was poorly thought out. So what's your plan, then? Something to do with your Mahiki, perhaps?" As he said that, Litozen imagined his partner disguised as a Rahkshi attempting to pass through...although somehow it seemed far too unlikely to work. He looked around and listened to the commotion around the village. People were so panicked it felt like he could hear every word of every conversation all mixed into a single cacophonous mess. "Tell me, and make it quick. While I want to help the one who sent these things, I don't want to die in the process." Just for a moment, he felt forced to put his love for the Matoran aside. Perhaps, if they were lucky, the Rahkshi weren't here for them.

IC:Syvra smirked " ever heard of madu cabolo? real nasty fruit that when overripe are explosive. I can create quite a large amount of them infront of the rahkshi so when they step they go boom essentially."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC : Litozen"That sounds all well and good but..." He looked at the Rahkshi once more, at how many varieties there were. Having not seen a Rahkshi before he wasn't fully aware of the extent of their powers. But by sheer head count, he could see around 42 different colourations, suggesting 42 different abilities. "...Are you sure that would be enough? They seem so organised. I highly doubt they would have been summoned in this strong a force if they could be toppled by a few exploding fruit." He hated to admit it, but it seemed there was no ideal plan. With such a powerful adversary, even if they wanted to be on the same side, every single move would have to count. Listening closely, he could hear the Gukko Armies preparing not too far away. He grimmaced. "Gukko birds against these things...it feels to me like bamboo disks towards the lightning..."

IC-Lashev:

"Well, it looks like my first job as part of this squad is here, isn't it?" Lashev muttered to himself, following behind Sisk for a moment, before he stopped, shaking his head. No point following behind that man when he could go prepare a Gukko to fly. Lashev quickly turned himself back around, his legs running him across the suspension bridge leading to where the Gukko were stabled.

Hopefully he'd finish with this fast enough to go check up on Ko-Koro.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC(Atox, Le-Wahi): I broke off my conversation early, as a scream that seemed to eminate from the island itself pierced my ears, followed closely by a loud horn that seemed to proclaim doom upon the city in the trees. The chaos that followed was almost worse than the screams of the dreaded Rahkshi.

Merchants and shopkeepers began to shutter and close their buisnesses, hoarding weapons and valuables in large bags. As soon as they had left, the thieves made their move, smashing into the buildings and pillaging what they wanted from the vast stores. Matoran, once peaceful shopkeepers, merged into a writhing mass, as matoran fainted, ran as if they had been struck by lightning, or just stood there, shuddering in fear. Hut doors, usually open all the time, closed with a bang, shutters were drawn, and the sounds of moving furniture seemed to cut through the crowd noise. Even the Gukko forced seemed jumpy and on-edge. I couldn't blame them. Mata-Nui had never seen the likes of this before. However, someone needed to take charge.

After a moment of indecision, I finally chose the main floor of the jungle city as the place for my announcement. I ran towards the square, wading through the stream of matoran headed toward their homes. After I pushed past the stream of citizen, I made my way up to the top of a large tree branch. Using a miniscule amount of my power, I formed a cone, which I put to my lips, and shouted,

"All those with battle experience, meet in the center of the koro for organization and battle plans!"

That done, I grabbed a matoran running through the crowd. "I need you to go and get as many fighters from the koro as you can. Get them here as fast as you possiblly can. Search every bar, every floor, every nook and cranny. We need to mount a defense,"

The Matoran nodded, still trembling from the effect of a Rahkshi scream, and disappeared into a stream of matoran headed for the residential area of the koro. If all went well, he would recruit enough warriors to mount a proper defense, or to attack, if necessary. I grabbed a few more matoran, and sent them off with the same mission. I prayed it was enough.

OOC: This is a way to get organized without metagaming being near me. All those interested in defending the koro, please respond.

-Elrond

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Nice method! I like it~

IC: Litozen didn't need to be summoned by the Matoran - his hearing enabled him to hear the call to arms fairly clearly. he looked at Syvra."I think for now we should pretend to defend the village while in actuality we defend only ourselves. I'd rather survive and make up for harming these things later than have both Toa and these sons of Makuta as enemies." He only started using the term for the Rahkshi after hearing Syvra calling them such. "So let's join that call." He hurried in the direction of the Fe-Toa who made the announcement, eventually resoritng to his hearing to locate him. Unfortunately, he began to feel disoriented due to the noise from the commotion and eventually had to dull the sound around him at the cost of some of his power until he finally saw Atox in the crowd,"I heard you from not too far. I don't want to lose my life here but I don't want harm to come to the Matoran. I'll help as much as I can." he said to the leader, telling the truth and yet intentionally omitting his true desires for the time being.

IC: (Cylund, Le-Koro)

To claim Cylund was angry was the same as to claim the sun had suddenly turned black, or to claim the moon was just a hole in the sky. It was not only false, but also physically impossible to be true. There was simply no universe in which Cylund, Mata Nui's prime snowboarder-drunkard-conqueror of the seven galaxies in Blue Assault 2 (a board game popular solely in Le-Koro) could be angry.

The correct term would be, "mildly ****ed off". So it was only natural that Cylund, once he had heard of some defense force being organized for the village he was drinking in last, would get to the aforementioned center of the koro. And quick.

"So what's this I hear about battle plans, mates?" he asked brightly as he approached that square, slowly nibbling at a kebab.

IC: Anhar

As Anhar lifted up into the air, he felt a surge of guilt wash over him. He knew he should not have left Ranama. But not only did he have a job to do... he knew something was wrong with him. And he didn't want to harm anybody.

A few hours later, as he approached Le-Koro from above, close enough to be seen by any of the Le-Matoran, Anhar suddenly, and involuntarily, jerked forward, bringing Sratch to a stop. And, without thinking, Anhar dove menancingly for Le-Koro. And then he passed out, and went crashing into a hut, Kahu and all.

Edited by Toa Anhar

IC: Kehuri

The young Toa was momentarily disoriented by the confusion, but quickly followed the Toa of Iron whose name he still hadn't heard. He gulped at the task ahead. He was still a rookie, if anything, with a day's training in defense, and not much else to speak of. Well, he did have good instincts. But that was practically irrelevant against an organized horde of Rahkshi.

He took a deep breath and offered a silent prayer to Mata Nui before straightening. "We need Unity. Only by working together can we defeat them." It sounded better in his head. But he knew it was the truth. United, two Toa could be as powerful as three. And that compounded with more. He just hoped there were enough fighters here to make that relevant.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Seeing more people joining the cause, he raised his own idea for a tactic. It wasn't necessarily that he wanted to trust any of them but there was no choice under the circumstanced. In any case, he thought, if I don't like them I can always see them have a tragic accident...but for now I must live!"Even united we don't stand a chance against such a large horde, so I think we should lure a small group of them out. We could probably deal with two with little problem, but I have a feeling we'll end up facing somewhere between three and six."

IC: Litozen"Nothing." He said with an attempt at an innocent smile. "But if we could keep them distracted long enough, they won't be able to attack us - like if we attack from different angles." He quickly used the stick end of his Tuning Fork Toa Tool to make a rough sketch in the ground of the group attacking the Rahkshi. "As an Onu-Toa, you--" He looked at Kehuri, "could create a wall of earth as some cover for us before we split up. Then you-" He looked at the Toa of Plasma, "could potentially superheat the wall and together form a firey barrage while I attempt to deafen them with my sound abilities, and our temporary leader..." Litozen nodded towards the Toa of Iron in the group, "you could do something to their armour and weaken them, perhaps get rid of those staff things if possible." He stopped for a moment, considering something he had not yet taken into account. "...although I personally don't know what their varieties in powers are, so I'm afraid I have no clue which types would be a threat to my plan." Unlike the rest of his attitude, the last remark had clear signs of genuine concern.

IC(Atox, Le-koro square): I looked over the small, but rapidly forming group of warriors in the square. A few were already discussing battle tactics. I nodded to both of them, then acknowledged the toa of plasma. "The plasma toa is right. nothing's stopping them from attacking all at once, and overpowering us. That means they are either waiting for an order, or an action of any kind from us. That means we should wait for them to make the first visible move; however, that doesn't mean that we can't arrange our forces out of sight. For now, we need a plan of action, one that we can arrange without being in the sight of any Rahkshi. Any movement seen as hostile to the Rahkshi might cause them to attack, and we have neither the strength or the numbers to repel them. I do have a plan, but we must wait for more warriors to put this plan into effect. For now, those who are skilled in the art of strategy, come to me."

I brought my makeshift voice amplifier down from my mask, and stepped down from the tree. For now, I have decided to wait for better reinforcements.

-Elrond

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Kehuri

He was good at strategizing. At least he thought so. He followed their temporary leader. "Two things," he said quickly, "I was thinking I could s-set up a pitfall trap. A big, deep one. I think that would work better than a... a wall. Although I think working with a Toa of Plasma would work well..." he glanced at Naru and shot her a quick smile, "Lava and all that. Plus, I think we should wo-work with the Gukko force. They know Le-Wahi better, and are used to working in groups."

OOC: Just pretend Kehuri's been stuttering on and off since the very beginning. He was originally supposed to, but I never actually included it in the posts before.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord