Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Well, you're kind of suppose to let me react before you just punch me and then grab me all in the same post, according to the rules, but hey, I'll let that slide this time. IC: Snelly Snelly was now getting really annoyed. Not only had he been punched in the face without any warning, but now was being grabbed by the neck. "Zealokan...I'm sorry about your village. Really am. BUT-" Snelly's hands were still free so he pointed both his palms at Zealokan and launched a powerful blast of air right into his chest. Freeing himself from Zealokan. "Don't think just cause you have a sad story that you can just scream like a manac and blast people's property, or deck someone in the face! Now are you gonna help me with this thief or not!? We'll worry about getting revenge on Makuta later." Snelly turned to Sloth. "Are you ready to say something, or you gonna just stand there?"

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Zealokan 'I'm Zealokan, Toa of Kinetics, last of my kind, and I don't want a fight!' he said between blocking blows from Mirr's sword. Sheathing his blades on his back, he turned to Snelly. 'Look, I'm extremely sorry. I've just been under a lot of stress from.... you know, but I swear, that wasn't a normal sign. Maybe, maybe he was only showing me that message, I don't know. Look, all I ask for is forgiveness, and your help to take down the Makuta. In return, I'll help you take down this thief over here.' He held out his hand. 'What do you say, buddy?' OOC: Sorry about that before, Snelly. Though you slapped me, so I think we're even :lol:

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: At this point I'm really hoping Parugi gets back online so we can move this forward. :P IC: Snelly "Ya okay, buddy." Snelly shook his hand. Snelly looked at Sloth for the fifth time. "Still waiting for something Sloth. Gonna say something?" OOC: So ya at this point I'm gonna wait for Parugi to respond.

IC: Now Natan spoke up: "Why should it matter where he got the gold? It's here now, and we've all taken a share. That's good business. But if we aregoing to stand here asking questions, who are you all? And also, where is the closet thing to civilistaion 'round these parts?"

ppg2.png

Mentally check listing his alternatives, Xeth gave the prying Toa a cold stare. "Lad, ye best keep your nose where you can handle to keep it." He straightened up slightly, resting one foot on the sack. "Take what ye found that the accursed bird dropped and count yerself lucky."

Ic: "There has ta be a reason ye'r so protective," Senegal noted. "How about ye just share trust and let us know. There's no harm in tellin' where tellin's due. But there's no need in fixing for a fight," he said, shooting a look at the Skakdi who offered his sword in whatever was going to happen. "I can take you all down if I wanted to," Senegal proclaimed not out of pride but fact, turning his shoulder for all to look at it and see the tattoo he used as his trademark insignia. "But I don't want to, so let's settle this like men, not children."

OOC: Back. Sorry for the wait; school kept me busy. One thing I have to ask about, though...

IC: Snelly "Oh, okay...." Snelly watched them leave. "Dang it." Snelly looked at Decaia. "You know, I was gonna get you to confess on my gukko, but I don't see why I shouldn't just do it right here! In front of all these people!" As there was quite a crowd from all the commotion they had been causing. "Now really, no one bought your story, so why don't you just hand over what you took, which I'm convinced was just a few lousy widgets."

This post confuses me for a couple of reasons. The biggest one is that there is absolutely no reason for Snelly to have just assumed -- correctly -- that the only thing Sloth took were widgets. That seems like a bit of metagaming there. The other thing is just a continuity error -- the only version of Sloth's story that anyone but Rivera and Jeni heard was the condensed version that Jeni told Snelly and Zeal, so there really isn't much base for that to be used against him. I'm cool with this for plot purposes, but it's something to consider in the future. :) IC - Decaia - Le-Koro: Decaia crossed his arms, resting his chin on his fist. Undetected, he began to focus on the water in the air. "Well, since you've put me into a position where I can't deny it... I have to congratulate you, Toa, on your deductive skills." A large torrent of water suddenly burst through the floor of the platform, separating Sloth from his opponents. Contrary to his name, he drew his tomahawks in a flash, before willing the torrent to bend and shoot at Snelly and the others. "Sadly," the Toa of Water called. "This ends here; I don't intend on letting you capture me, forcibly or otherwise."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Ya, I see what you mean there, sorry about that. I was kinda having Snelly going on a hunch there about the widgets, cause he looked inside the hut and stuff and...anyway now that I think about it, it doesn't make sense to me either, but I guess we should just go with it now to get the story moving. IC: Snelly Snelly had been caught by surprise, before he could do anything, he was smacked right in the chest by the crushing wave of water and heading toward the edge of the platform. Snelly grabbed the edge of the platform just as he was falling off, and was now hanging on for dear life. The water threatened to loosen his grip. He knew if he didn't pull himself up quickly, he'd be going for a quick drop to the jungle floor.

OOC: Don't worry about it; like I said, it's fine, just remember to consider those details in the future. ^_^ IC - Decaia - Le-Koro: Decaia smiled upon seeing that Snelly had been temporarily dispatched. He stopped the jet of water, using it to create a large block of water above the dangling Toa. "This is how this is going to work," he told the others, a dangerous glint in his eyes as he stared them down. "I'm going to leave now. You attempt to stop me, this water falls like a brick and smashes poor Snelly into the jungle floor. You will not try to follow me, you will not try to stop me from leaving this Wahi. If I detect anyone following after me as I'm leaving, I'll start this all over again -- I don't mind stomping any senseless do-gooders into the ground for getting in my way." He took a few steps back to demonstrate his point, hiding the strain that was being put on his body by doing this. With any luck, they would opt to save their friend instead of chasing after him.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Snelly Before anyone could respond, Snelly activated his mask of shielding. "Don't worry about me guys! I'll be fine! Just don't let him get away!" Snelly hoped his mask would be able to protect him from the block of water. He wasn't sure if it would work, he'd have to concentrate very hard to keep the shield up, and hold on to the ledge at the same time. Hopefully his friends had been able to dodge the blast. He couldn't tell though, as he was too busy looking at the huge block of water above his head.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Zealokan Dazed, but otherwise fine from the wave of water, he saw the Toa of Air hanging onto the edge of the Koro. 'Snelly!' He rushed over, not about to lose another friend. 'Grab my hand, for Mata Nui's sake!' Whilst holding his hand out to Snelly to drag him back up, he held out his other hand to Decaia in the distance, and began the slow process of slowing him via Kinetics absorption.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC - Decaia - Le-Koro: The Toa of Water glanced at Snelly. "Better make a decision quickly," he warned. "That mask may stop the water from hurting him, but it won't break his fall once I knock him loose." He was answered by Zealokan running over to help Snelly. Seeing this as a chance to escape, Sloth began to turn and walk away -- only to find himself slowing down. "What!?" He looked at his legs, then back at the two Toa, noticing Zealokan's outstretched hand. Decaia growled. "Oh no you don't -- you're not the only one who can play with movement." Focusing on the Toa of Kinetics with his mask, he began to instill a feeling of apathy into his target, as well as using the mask to slow Zealokan's own movements. At the same time, he let go of the block of water. OOC: Ninja'd. XP

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC - Decaia - Le-Koro: Decaia took hold of the water block again. "Me? Your people are the ones who attacked me to begin with, back when I first broke into the freakin' hut! If you wanted to avoid a problem, that Toa of Air should have left me to my own business."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

{Time Stamp: Xeth, Le-Wahi, Morning} "I can take you all down if I wanted to," the Toa of Iron said. Xeth's eyes flashed. "But I don't want to, so let's settle this like men, not chil--" In one swift movement the cane fell to the grass and from Xeth's back what appeared to be a massive sniper rifle was withdrawn from his back. Cocked, aimed, and fired all within a blink of an eye. The contraption sent a massive bolt of magnetized protons into Senegal's chest, sending him flying backwards and sliding along the still wet dew-laiden grass. Little blue lights flecked before his eyes as his armor clung uncomfortably tight to his body, each piece being magnetized to one another for a short amount of time as air was sucked out of his body. The massive weapon still resting in both hands, Xeth straightened and spat, standing upon the entire sack as if he was King of the Hill. Around his head two daggers began to orbit menacingly, twirling up and down slowly in a slow dance. "I don't take well to braggarts." Xeth grunted, spitting at the ground, abandoning his charade. "What's mine is mine. Now, leave with your heads while I sort to my stuff."

IC: Snelly "Sorry Zealokan- but I got to do this.... Destiny! ATTACK!" The gukko bird, who had come out of her daze screeched loudly, and flew over toward Decaia and launched her beak toward Decaia, attempting to knock the Toa to his feet. At the same time Snelly used his power of air to push Zealokan out of harms way and then let go, and began to fall toward the bottom of the jungle. OOC: Well, this isn't good, why did I have to be so brave! :cry:

OOC: *coughcallingshotscough* IC: Instantly, Atiel's attitude changed. "Oi, there's no call for that." He said. "All the chap's doing is asking for a reasonable explanation to this whole mess, and you go an' try and plant a bolt into his chest. I'm starting to get doubts here, good sir." :w:

IC: Zealokan He saw Snelly, dive off the edge of the platform, soon followed by Decaia on the other side. 'Ugh, the stuff I have to put up with.' Then he remembered. His Glider. He quickly strapped it to his back, deciding to go after the Toa of Air, fiddled with the controls a bit, then lept into open air. Immediately he fell straight down, luckily at a faster rate than Snelly. He grabbed his falling friend. 'You can thank me later, right now I need a-' He looked down to see the ground rapidly coming up to meet them 'Gust of air, GUST OF AIR!!'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC - Decaia - Le-Koro: "Wha-!? AGH!" Decaia had only a split moment to react to the Gukko's attack, which he used to raise an arm to partially block the hit. It succeeded in knocking him back, closer to the edge of the platform, though it didn't knock him to his feet. Luckily, Snelly's gust of wind had also thrown off Zealokan's concentration (or at least taken it off of Decaia, freeing him of the kinetic influence.) The Toa of Water frowned, regaining his balance and glaring at the other Toa. "Looks like I underestimated your intelligence." He glanced around, a slight smirk creeping onto his face as he took another step back, glancing over the edge of the platform before looking at them again. "Which means that I might actually be in danger now..." Without warning he leaped backwards, off of the structure he was standing on. Wind whistled past his ears as he twisted his body, keeping a close eye on what he was aiming for. A nearby Matoran screamed as the Toa of Water grabbed hold of the rope bridge that he was walking across, roughly stopping Decaia's descent. Now at a more reasonable distance to the jungle floor, he swung forward, dropping to the ground and once again rolling onto his feet. Taking a moment to recover, he ran, heading into the jungle. OOC: Chase time? :P I guess that depends on who wants to go continuing bothering with Decaia.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Oh ya! CHASE TIME! :D IC: Snelly Snelly quickly summoned a gust of air, saving the two Toa from becoming jelly on the jungle floor. "Thanks for the save." Snelly surveyed the area and spotted Decaia running. "Go that way! Go that way! I'll keep the wind on our side!" Snelly yelled excitably to Zealokan. They were gonna have a little chase on their hands, Snelly loved to chase.

IC: Zealokan 'I'm waaaaay ahead of ya!' Zealokan steered to the right, towards Decaia. 'I promised I'd help you catch this guy, and I'm NOT about to let him get away. Get your katanas out. We're going down for a little bombing run.' He grinned, then swooped down above Decaia. 'Hey, ugly! You should've kept your eye on the birdy!' He looked to Snelly for approval, still grinning.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

Ic: The sportscaster in Senegal's mind was yelling in his ear. "Senegal is down! Senegal is down and can't get up!" he yelled, as if taunting the toa of iron. His arms and legs were sticking together as if fused, though he could tell from the pain that they were very much separated, if not attracted. Magnetism, he decided. Blast it. His breathing was shallow and his chest armor seemed to constrict him like a snake wrapped around him, his breathing coming in shallow gasps for oxygen as he tried to stay awake. For the first time in a long while Senegal felt helpless, restricted. Blast that fool. But helpless wasn't hopeless. The invisible bindings around him were already unwinding, albeit very slowly and gradually, and he could finally move his toes and fingers. Furthermore, one of the people in the clearing was protesting this... being's actions. He wasn't alone. Good.

OOC: Wow, touchy. There is no way I will be messing with the angry turaga. IC: "Doubts?! Is everyone in this jungle dim-witted?!" Natan shouted. "Where I come from, this calls for action!" So saying, he loaded the large jewel he had found into his zamor launcher and fired. OOC: Oops. :P

ppg2.png

Atiel reacted in a second. As the jewel was loaded into the zamor launcher, he interposed himself between the Skakdi and everyone else. Before the Skakdi realized what had happened, the jewel was already in the air. It was met by a rapidly-moving hammer head, which abruptly halted its forward flight and planted it firmly in the ground, a heavy metal mass sitting comfortably on top of it. The Matoran frowned. "That's just not sporting, old chap." He said reprovingly. "You should always resort to words before weapons." :w:

IC - Decaia - Le-Wahi; running: The Toa of Water looked back at the sounds of shouts behind him; he snarled at the sight of Snelly and Zealokan, stumbling slightly as the terrain transitioned into Le-Wahi's famous swamps. "Why won't you GIVE UP!?" Decaia yelled in anger. Reaching out with his power (which, he noted, was about half way down at this point from all of the exertion) he willed a vast amount of moisture towards himself, creating a personal wave for transport. He hopped on, willing it forward while directing the waters of the swamp to lash out at his air-borne opponents. At the same time, he focused on Zealokan with his mask, once again attempting to slow him down.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Snelly - Le-Wahi Jungles Snelly activated his Hau to protect the glider from the streams of swamp water coming toward them, the glider swayed every time a stream hit the shield. Snelly noticed that Zealokan was straining to control the glider, probably cause of that mask Decaia wore. "Zealokan, I've got an idea! We need to get right above Decaia, then when I say now, I need you to let go of me, I'm gonna try to tackle him." Snelly knew the idea was crazy, and he was hoping that because it was Zealokan, he would agree. OOC: Please do agree Zealokan! :P

Edited by Snelly

"And that was being taken care of, until you decided to step in." Atiel replied. His eyes shifted, and he seemed to be staring at something behind the aggressive Skakdi. "It's like the time when I saved a Matoran from a crazy Makuta cult. You have to calm down or else everything ends very Bionicle Legends--very badly." :w:

IC: Zealokan 'Nah, don't really feel like it-wait! Yes I do! Yes I do!' That mask of Decaia's was really annoying him. He compensated for his loss of physical speed by taking some out of Decaia, bringing Zealokan back to normal, but slowing the Toa of Water. 'Right, that should give us an little edge.' He maneuvered into place above Decaia. 'Give it up, thief! We're gonna catch you eventually, so I figure you should quit while you're ahead and give back what you stole.' He looked to Snelly, and said 'Ready to drop?' Zealokan knew the idea was crazy, but he went with it because, well, he was Zealokan.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Snelly "By the way, that line you used from before, I totally approve!" Snelly smiled," Okay, NOW!" Snelly was immediately dropped. Snelly was heading toward Decaia at breakneck speed. He reach with his arms to prepare to grab Decaia. This is gonna hurt isn't it? Oh well. OOC: Before you say anything, I changed my mind about the previous post being my last for tonight :P

Edited by Snelly

IC - Decaia - Le-Wahi Swamps: While his physical movements were slowed down, Decaia's mental ones were not -- and luckily for him, his arms were moving enough to be used by his mind to still control the water. As Snelly dropped, the Toa of Water forced his personal wave to a stop, abruptly cutting him out of the Air Toa's trajectory, as well as bringing him out of Zealokan's line of sight again. His speed slowly returning, he bent down and reached out, willing a column of water to launch towards Snelly; another came at the Toa of Kinetics from the back, aiming at one of his glider's wings, while Decaia's personal wave dispersed. He had one more trick up his sleeve; whether or not he used it depended on how the Toa reacted to his respective attacks.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC(Ariga, Jeni, Rivera): The three continued southwards, to a spit of Le-wahi overlooking the seas. The Islets were none too far from here."I just want you to know, I'm very disappointed in both of you. You left without permission, and that left a day wasted. For SHAME. We could have found the TARDIS by now. Or the Emotional Spectrum. Or the Seven Dead Spindoctors.""I think they're the Deadly s-""Quiet. We're going back northwards, towards the Kini-Nui. There, I'll plan for our remaining days." IC(Mirr): Walking away from the fight, which was now completley blown out of proportion, Mirr left the Koro, heading for the Onu-wahi tunnel. OOC:Mirr to Onu-wahi.

IC: Snelly I might of known something like this would happen, no matter. Snelly used his power over air, (which was starting to run low.) to change the course of his trajectory, which was now just about right back toward Decaia. He very nearly skimmed the ground in doing so. He barely dodged the column of water with a huge burst of wind, followed by another one to put him back on course, but in the process he started going way faster than he wanted to and started to spin out of control. Ah, nuts. Now this will really hurt. Oddly enough it looked like at least one of his limbs would probably collide into Decaia.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Zealokan He saw the Pillar of Water form behind him 'Yikes!' He banked to one side as the wave came crashing down where he was not 2 seconds ago. He decided to take action. He swooped up into the air, to the point where he started to stall and fall. Just what he wanted. As he zoomed down towards Decaia, he unstrapped the Glider from his back, unsheathed his blades, bent his arms in front of him, and rolled and span into a flying pinwheel of silver spinning death. Using his power over Kinetic energy, he slowed Decaia to a stand-still, whilst speeding himself up, becoming a shining meteor sent from the heavens above. I am sincerely hoping this works, or the resulting obituary will be the funniest thing ever published, he thought.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Oh, but that... I can't move, then. :P IC - Decaia - Le-Wahi Swamps: As he saw Snelly correct his path and fly towards him, Decaia pushed himself to the limit, just as he felt the Kinetic absorption beginning to take hold. He took as deep of a breath as his Ga-Koran lungs would allow, before waving his rapidly-slowing arms above his head. The result was a massive wave of water that erupted from his left, washing over him and coming up to just below the other two Toa. As the wave subsided and cleared, they would see that the Toa of Sloth was gone, disappeared into the vast, swampy waters. Not bad for do-gooders, he thought as he willed the currents to lazily pull him away from the scene, hidden beneath the murky water. Not bad at all...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png