Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Mt, Ihu, I doubt cracking the egg is going to be easy. What say we work together and split the takings? IC: With everyone distracted with the aggressive Toa and the apparently ninja Turaga, Sookus used the spray of dirt as cover to duck and roll over to the big metallic egg.Hmm, iron. Thick iron. This might take some time. Hopefully the others could keep themselves distracted long enough for him to make a good profit. Two lances of thermal energy spat from his eyes, striking the surface of the lidless treasure chest. Slowly but surely, Sookus was melting his way through

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Deal, fellow Skakdi! I don't think it will be that, hard - remember Vevok shattered a boulder with his impact vision. IC: The brothers could see another Skakdi making for the egg, throwing up dirt as cover. Figuring that someone of the same race would be a potentail ally, Matan sent another blast of impact vision and used the vine to swing down towards the treasure.

ppg2.png

Laki nodded. "Ah." Making ice bridges was not efficient. And rahi were common and hard to spot in Le-Wahi. "I deep-see. I assume you want to find-see where the sleep-inn is? Or you might want some heal-medics. We have the great-best here-now, yes?" Laki grinned. "And what pull-brings you to Le-Koro?' Laki asked, just trying to make conversation. Before the words were out of his mouth. a far more relavant question came to him:"Sorry! haven't speak-told you my name! It is Laki. Yours?"

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Snelly Snelly was well, kinda losing it. "What-what's going on? What was that!" He turned to Ariga. "Can someone please explain to me what it going on! Sorry if I'm being really demanding all of a sudden, but I've been having a really bad day." Snelly tried to get up, only to succumb to the pain again, falling right on his back. "OW!"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:"I'm Madrihk."The Toa of Ice closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead."I'd love to tell you my purpose here, Laki, but I don't really have any. I've left Ko-Koro behind, so I'm looking for work, I guess. Or preferably just the money," he said with a smirk, "...but I guess work is one of those things that can't be avoided. Right now, however, I'm too tired to do much else than rest. You had a medic, you say? I think my leg is a bit damaged. I can feel it ache now and then after a swamp Tarakava punched me into a tree. I think I landed on it."

OOC: Fair enough. Try this: IC: "You watch where you put your head" Natan chuckled, and set to work with his Iron powers. The metal flowed open, revelaing the gold silver and jewls. "Grab as much as you can and run!" OOC: Is the chase on?

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

OOC: Sorry about that, I sleep different hours to you guys. Darned time-zones <_< IC: Zealokan 'Here, let me help you.' He grabbed Snelly, careful not to hurt him, and lifted him up onto his shoulder, for support. Now addressing all of them he said, 'Don't bother asking quesions now, lest you get killed by a Rahi mid-sentence. We need to get back to Le-Koro before nightfall, which, coincidentally, is right about now. And Artahka knows the amount of Rahi in that jungle. Snelly, for the love of Mata Nui, PLEASE tell me you have your Gukko Flute.' OOC: Please don't :lol:

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Chaos erupted all around the pair. The Snappy dwarf had dissapeared, the talkative one was swinging wildly and the others were moving in too.Aware of the danger in fighting an invisible foe, The two brothers joined wills and used Matn's elemental powers over plantlife to summon a vine from the trees above and use it to swing into the branches. Satisfied they they would see any oncoming threats from this vantage pont, Matan sent a bolt of impact vision at the abandoned treasure egg, breaking it open and revealing the prize.

OOC: The egg is purposely surrounded with several sheets of pure iron and is buried underground, not just sitting there. So unless your impact vision is insanely powerful, I doubt one blast would crack it open. TPTI has the right approach. {Time Stamp: Xeth, Le-Wahi, Morning} With barely enough time, Xeth managed to parry the hammer strike with the bo-staff, sending it and himself flying in opposite trajectories with a loud clang. Xeth landed softly and rushed Matan, knocking his feet out from under him with the staff and sending him sprawling. He leapt up to deal a direct blow to the crown of his head as the two soaring daggers continued to follow their respective targets like missiles. Edited by The Captain

IC(Ariga, Jeni, Rivera): The three got out of combat stance. They then turned to the attacked party. Ariga grabbed some plants, and began to crush them up into a healing mixture. "Here, drink this...Wait. You're the two who lured my daughter and Rivera away!" He shook his head. "Erm...anyway. That was a Cybervortixx. Horrible mechanoid abominations, they only want to assimilated, or 'Upgrade' everything into them. Tey have no emotions, or rather, they sealed them away." OOC: You know, now I wonder what will happen when the Cybervortixx run into the Bohrok. ASSIMILATION DUEL!

IC: Snelly Snelly took the mixture and drank it, surprisingly didn't taste to bad. He stretched out his arms, they were a little sore now, but felt way better. "Wow, you're a pretty good Doctor. Anyway, did you say hundreds? Cause that sounds really bad." Snelly pulled out his flute while he was speaking. "A nuts, it's all full of swamp water, this will take forever to clean out." Snelly put the flute away for now. "I think I could walk though..." He took a step, so far so good, took another step and almost tripped, he grabbed onto Zealokan for support. "Alright, guess not." OOC: Sorry, not Gukko rides at the moment :P

IC(LoveMardi): Two days had passed since Love was in Le-koro, and, during that time, she had gotten separated from her companion. She had, however, managed to find some Aloe Vera and Fresh Flax. "Sigh. I'll need to find a Toa of Lightning, and a Toa of Fire. Maybe I can find one in Onu-koro or Ko-koro. I do have to go there next. Why am I talking aloud?" The dual-personality toa continued to walk northwards, to Ko-wahi.I'm sure we can get separated again. I just hope we can find the rest of the team. OOC: LoveMardi to Ko-wahi

Ic: Senegal's attention was towards the egg. Strong and robust, it would be hard to penetrate it, though the two Skakdi seemed to be working together to do just that. But to Senegal, if the treasure was worth protecting with one's life, chances were it was illegitimately owned. Now Senegal didn't much care for the law, whatever laws here were about stolen treasure, but he'd want to see that gold distributed among the victors, not hoarded by a few. So, casting his concentration to it, he tried not to crack it open but to expand it. As if the egg were a seed, long spikes exuded from it, thick as branches with wicked tips, and the two longest ones were shot right at the two Skakdi trying to open it. The unanticipated attack would skewer them easily, putting them out of the fight or at least wounding them grievously. With that part done, he readied himself to fight the ninjalike turaga wherever it was and crouched into a fighting position.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC(Ariga, Jeni, Rivera): "If there are Cybervortixx, we should get moving to Ko-wahi. We better figure out a place where the tomb of them would be located."The three changed course towards the icy drifts of Ko-wahi. OOC: I inadvertently made half of characters go to Ko-wahi. Anyway, Ariga and Co. to Ko-wahi.

OOC: Well, here we go to Ko-Wahi. Yay IC: Snelly "I don't know about you Zealokan, but I'm going to Ko-Wahi, we've got to help get rid of these Cybervortixx guys! They are just too dangerous to ignore!" And with that Snelly, who had grabbed a nice walking stick (a random stick on the jungle floor) to support himself, followed Ariga and Co. to Ko-Wahi OOC: Snelly to Ko-wahi.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Xeth's tackle sent both him and the Skakdi to the ground, taking them both below the egg's erupting tendrils, while Natan's Iron powers diverted the tendrils enough to stop them from impaling both him and his compatriate, though only barely - it was still mosly under the toa's control. Placing himself prorectively over his brother and shoving the turaga out of the way, he roared out his challenge to anyone to dare attack the Skakdi and their egg/plant hybrid. OOC: Thanks to EW for pointing out I got the wrong Skakdi. Scratch whatever I said before.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

{Time Stamp: Xeth, Le-Wahi, Morning} "GET AWAY FROM MY STUFF." Someone somewhere short bellowed. The tendrils extended into massive arms and legs, and a small horned head appeared from the top of the iron sphere, swatting away at the nearest thieves. One dagger finally hit its mark. Matan felt a piercing pain as one smashed right into his shoulder. The other was still tailing the elusive Sookus. While the would-be thieves were struggling to dodge massive swipes from the now sentient iron-clad bag of pirate booty, along with flying daggers, they still had to deal with the invisible Xeth. Just as his head turned away, the bo-staff connected with Natan's back like a spear, electricity flowing through him painfully. Drawing his Stun-Gauntlet in one hand and recalling the staff in the other, Xeth rushed between the legs of Serengal who was preoccupied trying to slow down the armored shell. Xeth targeted his ankles, the sharpened blades from the gauntlet surging with crackling energy aiming to cripple...

OOC: Is that auto-hitting? IC: Defeated and wanting nothing more to do with these dangerous beings, the two Skakdi turned tail and fled through the forest, supporting each other's limps and other injuries. Leaving the others to fight over the treasure, they didn't stop for around 10 minutes, when they collapsed, panting in a small claering.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC: A Toa of Fire walked along the ground. Heat radiated off his body and his sword hit against his sides and made a klinking noise. He smelled the jungle air and decided it was better than the ocean, a lot better. Looking around he seemed to be alone. He grinned behind his mask. No one to hinder him, to harm him or to just be bothering. He liked to be alone but missed being part of a team. Sometimes he wished he had not gotten them all killed. Well, expect his old leader. He was a overconfident brat and he needed to learn a lesson. He sat on a boulder and waited fr something to happen.

IC - Decaia - Le-Wahi: After what felt like hours -- though in reality was only around ten minutes -- Decaia resurfaced in another part of the Le-Wahi swamps, far away from where his confrontation with the two Toa had been. He gasped for breath as he looked around, trying to get a bearing of his surroundings; once he was sure that the coast was clear, he swam to the edge of the water, moving onto land. Though tired, he managed to draw the excess water out of his cape and armor, forming it into a glob of water that he threw into the swamp. Worn out, he lay down again, thankful for the chance to rest. If there was one thing he absolutely loved, that was able to overcome his constant emotionless state, it was sleeping. Figuring no one would be walking through the area at the current hour (he could see that it was beginning to get dark,) he let his thoughts overtake him, eventually falling asleep on the bank of the swamp.What to do now....

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Ramanox Upon arriving in Le-Koro, Ramanox had had some time to think about his mistakes, and came to the conclusion that the only way to seek redemption was to ask a Turaga for a mission one in which his life was on the line. Thus Ramanox set off to Matau's hut, and knocked on the door. "Great and Wise Elder I seek redemption and hope that you can me a chance to earn that redemption." Please you're my last hope

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ic: Senegal's Calix activated in instinct and the burly Toa of Iron defied gravity with a garbage flip that put him in the air just as the turaga ran below him, and while doing so, dropped another 'bomb' of iron that would land right in the turaga's path. If the little guy didn't have the reflexes Senega had, which was unlikely, he'd slam right into the anvil that suddenly appeared in his path. Senegal's jump put him right where he was standing before, but he instantly allowed his momentum to send him to the ground and followed through with a tactical roll to the side. Within the second between his Calix activating and the end of the move, he had leaped in the air, dropped the chunk of metal and rolled to the side in one smooth motion and finally stood up without a scratch.

OOC: Is that auto-hitting?

OOC: As far as I'm concerned, auto-hitting is doing so much damage that a player can't respond effectively and is forced to receive something out of character. Both attacks were brief and meant to instigate, not eliminate. I learned how to RP fight aggressively from Emzee, Sera and Lloyd. Blame them. :PEmzee can tell you the time he nearly beat one of my characters to death. The idea is that you let your character dictate what happens, not whether it's abusive to another player. If the character is abusive or tough, then that is how they should be portrayed so reactions are just as honest and true. Makes for more interesting stories as well. If every attack was left open ended, of course people are going to have their character dodge or negate it. It would end in a boring stalemate every time. The more decisive each player is the more it comes down to a battle of wits and creativity. {Time Stamp: Xeth, Le-Wahi, Morning} Xeth stumbled slightly, diving into the massive anvil at full force. With his hands outstretched protecting his face, he cushioned the blow by turning the iron into a soft putty-like material, still smacking hard into it but essentially unharmed aside from a nasty crick in the neck. As Serengal approached to make another, more decisive blow, Xeth twisted around, flinging the glob of metal at the Toa. As it flew, it separated into a dozen razor-sharp birds, all aiming for the Toa's jugular. Scrambling up, Xeth leapt up upon the armored shell surrounding the treasure, deactivating his Huna. With the rest of his energies, he recalled his daggers and reformed the armor into a large Saturn-like shape, the rings acting as a defense while he stood at the top. Deciding to leave while he had the chance, Xeth soared off into the sky and over the canopies, hoping they wouldn't be so stupid to tail him. Unlimbering his MPS as he sped off, he aimed backwards, one eye on the scope, making sure no one chose to take such a terrible route. OOC: Xeth to... wherever he appears next. Edited by The Captain

Ic: The Calix saved his life again, allowing him to dodge the majority of the blades, though three struck him solidly, two in the chest and one narrowly striking his neck. He quickly pulled them out of their places, one of the ones in his chest giving him pain and a little blood, but overall his armor took most of the damage, thankfully. What's more was the fact that he was still alive. He looked around at the remaining people. The turaga left, two of the Skakdi fled, and that left the hammer-wielding matoran, a Skakdi and himself. (Ooc: Correct me if I'm wrong.) With one of them counted as an ally and the other an opportunist who was now outmatched, he proudly proclaimed victory. "Anyone else?" he said, more as to have a defnite moment to declare the end of the forest brawl than anything.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: Vanboi slammed into a tree.It was a good day, he had only crashed twice now, two less than his previous record. The birds seemed to sing the praises of the Toa Mata, and the stars spinning around his head shone like the Red Star. It was a glorious day to be alive.After the throbbing ended, Vanboi stood up and took in his surroundings. He was in Le-Wahi, though he traveled a lot further than he had intended. From the sound of it there was fighting near by, perhaps the forces of Makuta engaging Toa. He had to aid his brothers. Quickly the Toa of Fire activated his Kakama and speed off towards the sounds of battle.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Sookus shouted curses at the fleeing Skakdi. He'd used heat vision to melt the dagger coming at him, and while that didn't actually stop it, per se, reducing it to a blob of liquid matter severely reduced its aerodynamic efficiency. Enough for him to avoid it better than a streamlined dagger at any rate. But with the two Skakdi gone he had no-one to combine elemental powers with. That iron Skakdi would have been useful. It would have been hard for anyone to cross a tornado full of razor blades. The treasure was gone, which was annoying, but worse was the fact that the two remaining were apparently still up for a fight. He'd need cover. He used his heat vision again, but subtly. Actual invisible heat rolled in waves from his eyes, lancing, not at the Matoran or Toa, but at the swampy ground beneath their feet. There was bound to be pockets of marsh gas somewhere, and if not then boiling the swamp should create some. Ignite those with his heat vision and boom

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Vanboi raced towards the battlefield under the power of his Mask of Speed. The trees were thick in places, and a collision was unavoidable. Already he had had a few close calls, branches smashing into his shoulders and the like. But at the moment his luck had held out.Finally he spotted three figures, though at his speed he could only tell that two of them were tall and one was Matoran sized. Were the figures attacking the Matoran villager? As he attempted to read the situation the Toa took his eyes off the path ahead. With a violent crash Vanboi slammed into a tree, before falling to the ground. As he lay dazed he clicked, "I'm okay."OoC: Vanboi is free for interacting

Edited by Tanma

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Hileh walked through the jungles of Le-Wahi enjoying the brightness of sunlight streaming through the leaves of the trees. He was in a good mood, so he started to whistle a favorite Le-Koro tune, swinging his spiky mace in circles as he trotted closer to the leafy village of Le-Koro. Off in the distance, he noticed a few beings brawling over something in a violent manner. How much alcohol have they quick-drank today? I wonder... He started to walk a little bit faster, out of curiosity, towards the scene of the fighting.OOC: Hileh open for interaction...

Edited by mandmboy

Two Wandering Toa…

IC: In the dense foilage of Le-Wahi forests, two Toa, deep in conversation where walking. It wasn't so uncommon to see Toa anymore on Mata-Nui whereas a few years ago, there were none. The recent increase in Toa had to be related to the dissapearance of the Island's former greatest heroes, the Toa Mata. Now there were a large number of Toa, but most were inexperienced. These two were not native to the island and had only arrived approximately six months ago. One of these Toa, a tall green one, sighed as she knocked another vine out of her way. "Geez, I hate the forest..." She muttered. The Toa next to her shrugged and says, "You seem to fit in just fine, Beatrix..." She said jokingly (referring to her green armor), but doing so in a respectful tone. "Shut it, Nora... I should've just flew over the forest. Way easier." She told her friend, snapping her fingers at Nora. Nora shook her head, "Better to do it this way..." She stated. Beatrix shrugged, "I guess. Do me a favor and toss this rock. Don't feel like melting it." Nora nodded and her Kanohi start to glow as her strength suddenly increases. Instead of bothering to lift it, Nora simply did a spin and then kick the rock. She lowered her foot, the rock appearing to be undamaging. Then a crack appeared on it's gray surface, then another, until the rock exploded into thousands of pieces. Nora stepped over these rock shards, carefully of course. "C'mon." She told her partner, extending a hand. Beatrix, who had a rather irritated look on her mask, smiles and takes Nora's hand. While some Toa preferred to work alone and others in large teams, Nora and Beatrix were different. Far as they knew, amongst the recent influx of Toa, they were the only offlanders. So it was kind of difficult being the new guy. When they had met each other six months ago, the two of them immediately bonded due to a similar background. Despite their contrasting personalities, and clashing elements, the two of them had somehow become two peas in a pod through the experiences they went through. Travelling around the island and saving Matoran from the harsh realities of Mata-Nui was what they had chosen to do. Their recent mission brought them to Le-Wahi where a few Matoran had came to them, claiming that they heard trouble. And where trouble was, a Toa couldn't be too far away. So when they found the source of the trouble, Nora and Beatrix were not suprised to a tall muscular Toa standing there. A strange looking, almost bestial being was also present. He had some kind of prickly like organ sticking out of his back and a wide, wide, grin... It was disconcerting. There also was a small Matoran with a hammer. He looked like a fighter, but whatever that thing was, looked even more ferocious. Nora gulped and took aim. She hadn't been a Toa for too long, but she thought it wise to aim for the most biggest and nastiest thing. She shot out several ice shards from her hand, unaware of what she and Beatrix had just entered.

character_37075_f.jpg

OOC: the two Toa he is talking to are Nora and Beatrix. IC: Vanboi stumbled to his feet, to see that two new Toa had arrived at the battle. Well it was either two or six, the world was blurring all around him and it was hard to see. "Greetings my fellow Toa," he said as he staggered about from the hard blow, "There is fighting nearby. Now if you excuse me, I need to visit the Toa Mata. Vanboi collapsed upon saying this, his body sprawled in an ungraceful manner.

OOC: the two Toa he is talking to are Nora and Beatrix.IC: Vanboi stumbled to his feet, to see that two new Toa had arrived at the battle. Well it was either two or six, the world was blurring all around him and it was hard to see. "Greetings my fellow Toa," he said as he staggered about from the hard blow, "There is fighting nearby. Now if you excuse me, I need to visit the Toa Mata. Vanboi collapsed upon saying this, his body sprawled in an ungraceful manner.

IC: Now this was unexpected. Beatrix and Nora glanced at the fallen Toa and whilst Nora had just fired at whatever that thing was, she was already concerned on the health of Vanboi. Beatrix grins, "I guess they'll make anybody a Toa nowadays..." Even though she said that, Beatrix scooped down to one knee and puts her arms underneath Vanboi, picking him up. "I'll get him to safety." She told Nora with a nod. Then her Kanohi kicked in, the Kadin allowed her to soar, her feet not even touching the ground anymore. Soon she was like an angel, floating away and carrying a injured man in her arms. Beatrix looked down at Vanboi and frowns, "Strange..."

character_37075_f.jpg

IC: Vanboi dangled from Beatrix's grip, his mind lost to his dreams. In his head he was battling Makuta along with the Toa Mata, banishing the fiend back into the darkness forever. As he drooped still unconscious he muttered, "Go back to the void from where you came, monster."

IC: Vanboi dangled from Beatrix's grip, his mind lost to his dreams. In his head he was battling Makuta along with the Toa Mata, banishing the fiend back into the darkness forever. As he drooped still unconscious he muttered, "Go back to the void from where you came, monster."

IC: "Oh, I'd like to do that..." She said, rolling her eyes at the raving maniac. "But I have a mission to do on this island. And if I have to rescue cool dudes like you on a regular basis, then fine..." Beatrix told him with a sigh. She did tighten her grip on Vanboi, so he wouldn't fall. She had flew so many times before, but she still had to be careful. When she found a place that looked safe, Beatrix came down. She drops Vanboi on the ground and then wiped her hands, "Stay here." Then with a little spin, she shot off into the air again...

character_37075_f.jpg

IC: Vanboi lay collapsed on the ground, still reeling from the head trauma. A better Toa would realize that he has no control over the mask and practice, but if Vanboi was going to learn that on his own it would have been two months ago when he first became a Toa.And so the Toa lay collapsed in a heap, unmoving save for random spasms. But inside his dreams his body was a blur as he single handedly hacked through six Rahkshi.