Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Hileh was now in front of the brawling mob of Matoran, a Skakdi, and a few other beings, wondering what the heck was going on. As the melee continued, Hileh leaned against a tree from a distance and casually watched the fight for a minute, trying to figure out who to help, if anyone... OOC: Anyone care to clarify what's going on? Anyone?

IC: Vanboi finally awoke, to find that he had somehow changed location. Looking about, he could see that he was close to Kini-Nui. "By Kopaka's Attitude," he exclaimed, "The Toa Mata must want me to visit the site of their supposed final battle. So be it!"The Toa of Fire activated his mask of speed once more, and rocketed off towards the ancient temple of Kini-Nui. He did not know if he would see something new there, but all the omens told him to investigate.(Vanboi to Kini- Nui)

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: The Toa of Fire was quietly sitting on a boulder. When he was rushed by someone wearing silver and grey. The other being jumped up, spun around in midair and slammed their right foot into the side of the Toa's head. The Toa was knocked over but jumped up and leered at the other being. He was not Toa height but not matoran height, either. He was somewere in between. The Toa guessed the other was male by his posture and coloring. The other beings stood like a true warrior. Not a weak Matoran but at the same time he was clearly no Toa. The Toa could not smell any element in the other being. The Toa said, "How dare you. I am Treason and you are stand no chance against me." The other being replied, "No, I have never heard or seen you. But you are a Toa." The other being said the last word as if it were a foul swear. Treason chcukled at the guttsy being and ingnited his fists and and arms up to the elbows and charged the other being. The being swiftly jumped straight up and slammed his right plam into Treason's face. Treason bellowed and punched wildy. He missed and was hit again by the other being. Treason said, "Who are you? What are you?" The other said, "It does not matter."

Edited by Titan of Energy

IC: As soon as Atiel moved, Sookus rapidly increased the power of his heat vision. A thermal lance cut through the ground, igniting the stored up gas. The ground erupted with a dull thwump and a foul smell. The force was enough to throw Atiel off balance, burdened as he was with a heavy weapon, but also hurled Sookus back. He rolled back, spines picking up bits of loose moss, then pushed himself up with his good hand, leaving his hook free for use

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOCSorry for taking so long. i spent forever trying to get the stupid search engine to work so I could see were the Verik character is... ICLai nodded. "yes-sure. Let's get to a heal-doctor. I'd take you to Verik, but I haven't seen-spotted him recently. I think we can seek-find one in the higher areas; he's more part-time." Lagi helped the injured toa of ice across a rope bridge and towards the said healers hut."A Tarakava, you say? They're not that find-common in Le-Koro; only in swamp-deep regions. Very much-interesting..."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Since Atiel was already moving and off center of the blast, the explosion hurled him forward toward Sookus, in the direction he'd already been moving. He wasn't so easily destabilized (he'd been using the weapon for quite a long time now, and knew it as well as his own body) and was able to recover his control, turning the blast into an advantage for him. He had merely been moving quickly before--now the force of the explosion had been added to his own, and he brought down the hammer while Sookus was recovering from his own attack. :w:

IC: The two beings battled from a while but Treason grew tired. He then summoned fire, lots of fire and blasted it all at the other being. Treason's mind started going crazy and he went for a nova blast but his mental instability did not allow that. Inside he filled himself with way to much heat and fire. It killed Treason instantly. His insides melted and a them his whole body turned to molten metal that fell to then ground and cooled leaving the ground a little scorched but no real damage to the forest. As for the other being he just disappear. He might as well have been a ghost.

IC: It was fortunate Sookus had raised his hook-hand rather than is good one. The hammer's haft struck the curved outer edge and the force of the blow was deflected wildly. Meanwhile Sookus' other hand, the one that actually ended in a hand, was coming up to strike at Atiel with a rabbit punch. It not only had its own not inconsiderable strength, but the momentum of a rising Sookus. That sort of force could stagger a Toa, let alone a poxy Ta-Matoran

7AOYGDJ.jpg

The hammer landed next to Sookus with an earth-shaking thud, and as Sookus attacked, Atiel used the hammer's haft to spin himself around and unleash a ferocious double-footed kick at the Piraka. As he attacked, he felt the Piraka's hand land a glancing blow. If it had been any more of a direct hit, he would have been heavily injured or at least sent sprawling, but as it was he was able to carry through with his kick. :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

IC: Sookus had been about to vaporise the Matoran with heat vision, but the kick hit his lower jaw and sent his head flying upwards. He used this rolling momentum to get to his feet properly, foot flying out at the Matoran as he rose. Even if the knee didn't make contact with bone-crushing force, there was still the scaly, very spiky toes to worry about.

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Ic: At first, nothing happened and nobody challenged him, but suddenly the ground erupted and the matoran and Skakdi continued the battle, and true to his form, Senegal added his heft to it as soon as he steadied himself after riding a rather unsteady clump of ground back down after being thrown in the air as if by catapult. Just before the Skakdi's foot was about to connect with Atiel, a plate of iron slid in the way and took the full brunt of the attack, snuck in by Senegal while the Skakdi focused on bringing the matoran down fast. He followed through with a full-forced punch into the side of the creature, hoping to cripple him good for a moment.

IC:The first thing that greeted Zaveno when he woke up was a wave of heat. "Ugh" he said. "I prefer the cold". He wasn't sure of how or why he woke up in the middle of the Jungle, but he was sure it had something to do with another Toa of Ice with a Kakama. Up ahead, he heard sounds of a conflict and saw a Skakdi and a Matoran locked in a skirmish. "Interesting" he muttered to himself. "I should do something, but I'd rather not get myself involved in this. Better to wait and watch". - :z:

I.C. Vompran casually walked through the Le-Wahi jungle. He was looking gukko bird in a tree, when he bumped his foot against the body of a dead matoran. Vompran gasped with horror and grimly rolled over the carcass. He saw that it had been a recent murder, and that the victim had a spear through him."The worst thing about finding a murder-killed matoran, is that they won't tell you who killed them. No matter how many times you ask"Vompran stared a while longer, and came up with a conclusion:"Whoever did this has death-skilled aim, and it's my job to take in this killer."Vompran reached out with his jungle powers, and sensed for movements in the trees, brush, and swamp plants within a kio radius."looks like he left-went this way. Whoever-he-is's kanohi sure will good-look mounted on my wall."and with that Vompran began his hunt for the killer.

Edited by Elemental Ussal

elementalussal.png

Atiel took a moment to regroup, and then, as soon as Senegal went through with his attack, Atiel added to it by bringing his hammer down on the Skakdi again. He had no intention of letting the stinking piraka get even a second to retaliate against either of them. The force of the hammer was such that, even if the Skakdi tried to block it with the metal sheet, it would simply punch the sheet out of his hands and straight into his chest, with the ground acting as an anvil. :w:

IC: Sookus took the punch and let it throw him aside, out the way of the hammer. Because he'd realised something the others hadn't figured out. His heat vision had gone lancing upwards which meant...Sure enough, several thick branches, now burned through, came hurtling down right where he used to be standing and where the Toa and Matoran were standing now

Edited by The Power that Is

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Ooc: I thought we were in a clearing, as Cappy declared early on. *shrug* Ic: Branches moved somewhat slowly, especially when they were just breaking from their trees, and it didn't take too much effort for Senegal to quickly move out of the way of the branches. It did absolutely nothing to stop Senegal from fighting in the least. He held his hand out, and instantly a solid cudgel of iron appeared in his hand, and he swung it at the Skakdi to bash his brains once and for all.

IC Ramanox set off to Matau's hut, and knocked on the door. "Great and Wise Elder I seek redemption and hope that you can me a chance to earn that redemption." "Eehhhh? Was that redemption or... prevention? Please speak-loud better so that I can hear you." The wooden door opened, and there in all his rather diminutive stature, was Turaga Matau. "Depending on your answer, you will get one of two quick-replies. Or maybe you would be kind-willing to step inside and tell wise turaga your bad-problems instead of through the door?"

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: A burst of heat vision sheared the cudgel in half, dribbling molten metal over Senegal's hand and sending the bulk of the weight flying. It bounced off Sookus' skull, bruising, but not the lethal blow it would have been. Sookus kept his heat vision blasting at Senegal while lunging at the Toa, who'd come into close-quarters, with his hook

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Of course, the hammer was very heavy and not thrown aside easily, so it more or less dropped to the ground a few feet from where Sookus had thrown it. Atiel hefted the hammer again and watched, waiting to see what the Skakdi would do to retaliate against the Toa's attack. As soon as he was preoccupied with the cudgel-wielding Toa, Atiel exploited his opening, bringing the hammer down at Sookus' back. :w:

Ooc: Zeveno, I'd say yes since we're almost finished. Ic: The problem with what Sookus just did was he basically shot himself in the foot. Some molten metal hit Senegal's hand, but he quickly re-absorbed the stuff while the rest splattered on Sookus himself thanks to something called momentum. Quickly seizing the opportunity, Senegal willed the molten metal, but metal nonetheless, to spread and constrict on Sookus, and the liquid seeped into the crevices on the Skakdi's armor, searing flesh and armor alike with lethal devastation. The crippled Skakdi was suddenly struck again by Senegal's powerful fist as it hammered into Sookus's neck, nearly breaking it.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

OOC: Erm, molten metal on his hand and he does nothing? Doesn't matter if he can absorb it, its still really hot. And you ignored the fact that he's still bombarding you with heat vision. And his attack with his hook. So basically my whole post <_<On the other hand, since you neither blocked nor dodged these, I suppose this isn't auto-hitting- IC: The rays of searing heat from Sookus' eyes, going unopposed by Senegal, burnt right through his shoulder. The arm attached to it was going to be out of action, if not permanently then certainly for the rest of this fight. The hook took him in the side, cleaving through armour and muscle, tearing up to his ribs. With this throwing off Senegal's aim, the punch wasn't as strong as it could be, striking the Skakdi's armoured head. The force was enough to knock Sookus backwards, colliding with Atiel, halted in the middle of his strike as he adjusted his course. Sookus had weight, momentum, and his spines to count on so it would be worse for the Matoran, but it still made the droplets of metal sting and itch

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Ramanox set off to Matau's hut, and knocked on the door. "Great and Wise Elder I seek redemption and hope that you can me a chance to earn that redemption." "Eehhhh? Was that redemption or... prevention? Please speak-loud better so that I can hear you." The wooden door opened, and there in all his rather diminutive stature, was Turaga Matau. "Depending on your answer, you will get one of two quick-replies. Or maybe you would be kind-willing to step inside and tell wise turaga your bad-problems instead of through the door?"

IC RamanoxRamanox entered behind the Turaga, careful not to scratch anything, this was a Turaga's house afterall. "Thank you great master for allowing me in. I've come seeking a chance at redemption. I wish to make it up to all those I failed." Jaller, the Skakdi, Mata-Nui knows who else."So please wise one is there any way I can redeem myself?" Ramanox pleaded.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: I don't think you quite understand how Atiel was attacking. He's coming at a right angle to the fight, so he wouldn't be in the line of someone being knocked away. Since I guess you didn't really block this, it's not really autohitting... IC: Atiel's massive hammer came down on the Skadi's neck, smashing him into the ground. Something in his back made a crunching sound. :w:

OOC: I don't think you quite understand how Atiel was attacking. He's coming at a right angle to the fight, so he wouldn't be in the line of someone being knocked away. Since I guess you didn't really block this, it's not really autohitting...

OOC: You said you were attacking his back, so I assumed you were behind him. Hard to attack someone's back otherwise

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Ooc: It's metal. He absorbed it, so it's turned into energy. No injuries. *shrug* However, if you think it would have done greivious damage to Senegal, the why isn;t the same sort of damage being inflicted on Sookus? I'd say superheated metal does a lot more than sting and itch, especially if you have no way to fight it like Senegal. I do apologize for not realizing Sookus was still shooting his eyebeams, but to be fair, using heat vision impairs normal vision, so I don't think he'd be very accurate with it or anything else, especially if he's been using the power for a while now. He'd be half blind by now. Ic forthcoming.

OOC: Explanation, I guess. He was swinging down, and Skakdi have a hunchback. IC: Atiel lifted his hammer and stepped back, breathing somewhat heavily. It wasn't the hardest fight he'd been in--that had to go to the Nui Jaga nest--but swinging a hammer did take its toll. Hopefully the Skakdi would see fit to stay down. :w:

IC "First, you too polite. Free-lighten up some! Then again thought-consider what you speak I am not surprised. Great master... *snort* " Matau looked deep in thought for a moment, his jocular attitude retreating for a bit. "You sad-speak of people who you have failed, yet have not told why... you come quest-seeking redemption, for forgiveness... from those who you have not bad-harmed." He looked directly at Ramanox when he said that last part. "Yes, why do you seek-quest forgiveness from those you have done no bad-harm?" When nothing was said in reply, Matau walked on over, placing a hand on him. "Methinks there is more than simple redemption at stake. It is not merely an ask-question of forgiveness; if that were so, you would have asked those you bad-harmed. No, it would seem you cannot forgive yourself." Matua poked him in the chest. "Yes! You must first true-forgive yourself if you are to accept the true-forgive of others! But that is easier said than done, yes, it is. One must learn to forgive himself for wrongs before he can find the welcome-peace of redemption. This is something long-learned, not obtained overnight. Therefore... therefore... " His eyes brightened. "Therefore I fast-send you on a quest! Yes! A hero-quest! But no ordinary quest, oh no, this is not an ordinary prize... " He began to pace. "People always quick-ask what is to live for? That is a good question, but not the right question for heroes. Heroes are here to protect, the fight-defend, to die even. So therefore my question to you in not what is there to live for after committing these bad-horrible atrocities you make-claim committed but-" The turaga looked deep into the eyes. "What is worth dying for?" In an instant the jocular attitude returned. "Aha! Noble quest for fallen hero! Once you have learned the quick-answer to that hard-question, come back and tell your tale and deeds and see once and for all if you have answered the question!" Ramanox found himself being pushed out. "Yes! Hero-quest! Find the answer! Redeem yourself!" With a final push he was outside, and turned to see Matau closing the door. "Remember! 'What is worth dying for?' Once you find the true-answer, you will find redemption!" And with that the door slammed behind him. OOC: ta-ta! have fun! :P

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: Don't have to touch boiling water for long to know it really hurts, and molten metal is a much higher temperature, so i thought even a little touch would hurt. As for why it isn't hurting Sookus, it is. But in its spread out state its cooling faster. The itching and stinging was on top of the pain already felt. Sorry for not making that clear.As for the accuracy, the two of them got in close so its not like he needs sniping skills. All he has to do is point his ugly face at you :PI don't think Skakdi have a hunchback Lloyd. They're bull-necked sure, but not hunched over and crooked. I just don't see how you could get at his back from 90 degrees. And if you were at 90 degrees, then getting knocked backwards should have put Sookus spine out of the way (not all of him, just the spine). So one of us needs to go and edit depending on what stance you take IC: There were pains under his amour. His neck had been hit in two places pretty much simultaneously. His eyes were bleary and watery. He was bruised and dented all over. He was gasping for air, all but exhausted.But still Sookus grinned.Because, hey, he still looked in better nick than the Toa

Edited by The Power that Is

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: ProditorClimbing out of the small lift and stepping into Le-Koro, Proditor burst out laughing."Hello, Le-Koro. It's good to be back! But, of course, you wouldn't recognise me. 407 years and a Toa Stone does that to you! Guess what? Proditor, everyone's favourite banished Matoran, is back: As a Toa!" he laughed yet again, not truly looking at anyone, being rather sure in his mind that anyone who recognised his name would be cowering in fear.OOC: Proditor is here, and open for interaction.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: JLJL walked through the jungle, and, bored, activated his Arthron. Immediately, very small sound waves of fights seemed to bounce to him.JL: Huh? Anyone care to explain? Nevermind, you guys wont know about that. And is there a shop around here where I can sell this? (Holds up dead Kraata)OC: Where are the others from Kini Nui? :3

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: (Vanboi from Kini-Nui)Vanboi gazed at the dead Kraata, having never been so close to the slugs. "How did you kill that Makuta-spawn?" asked the Toa of Fire in awe, shocked to see the slug held so freely. Rahi were slaves of the Makuta, but the Rahkshi were hisfollowers and truly evil. To just wing the Kraata so freely, these heroes must be the greatest in all of Mata-Nui. The evil of Makuta surely was approaching it's end!

Edited by Tanma

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

OOC: Merror from Kini-Nui Why was he sprinting? We weren't having a race XP IC (Merror) Merror felt the ground beneath his feet becoming softer. Soon they would be in the Fau Swamp. "No, because we are still a ways from Le-Koro," he told JL. "Do you expect to find a shop in the middle of the jungle?" He then said to Vanboi, "I find incinerating them generally works. But as we were cut off from our powers, for what reason I still don't know, I had to settle with the 'sword-through-the-back' approach."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png