Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Kadon) I nodded and walked forward. We'd see what'd happen to those bugs when they were exposed to some real voltage.. "No!" the Matoran yelled, even as buzzing filled the air. "It's a trap-snare!" I grimaced as I twirled the mace, keeping my voice calm. "Drome, grab the Matoran. I'll cover the rear. Head for the hole that guy blew in the hive."

IC: (Kadon) I only stayed for a second, to zap some of the Nui-Rama. I didn't blast them very hard, but it would give them something to think about. After all, using all of my power now would be a serious mistake. I took off after Drome. Dark shapes buzzed after us, and I turned and fired a more powerful bolt at the leading Nui-Rama. The bright flash temporarily blinded them, and the lead Nui-Rama flew into a wall, disoriented. A couple more collided with the lead Nui-Rama, but most simply flew around it.

OOC: Wow, your char is unfriendly.IC: Dervian had an idea. He slammed his wind sphere into the ceiling, causing it to collapse and slightly disrupt the sound wall. That made so much noise that Nui-Rama headed straight for him. He activated his mask and gently tapped each Nui-Rama so that each one flew straight into the wall of sound. "WOOHOO!" He chased after the two who had abandoned him. "HEY! WAIT UP! I WANNA SHOW YOU A NEW TRICK!"OOC: Dervian never gives up. I'd advise against ditching him. Besides, the nue move is killer. (Still, I am nothing like Dervian IRL)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: JL JL rolled forwards, evading the dart with some kind of poison on his tip, already expecting more. He charged his sword with lightning and listened closely with his active Arthron. As he heard some more sound bounce off the person, he fired a lightning bolt at where he presumed he was, although JL still didn't have complete perfection of creating a mind image using sound. However, he was pretty sure it was right.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Drome Right in front of me were the Nui-Rama at the entry of the cave. All three were back up, and very, very angry. "Kadon, catch the Matoran, I'm going to them." I chucked the Matoran over my shoulder, hoping Kadon would catch him. I gave a powerful blow, and smacked one bug with my Mace. Then another slammed me into the wall, scratching and stinging. OOC: Yeah, he is. XD Sorry, these two are a team, they likely aren't looking for new members. Besides, they are highly likely to end up dead considering who is playing them. :P

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Kadon) I cursed as I caught the Matoran, nearly knocking me over. And I cursed even more when a Nui-Rama slammed Drome into the wall. I ran forward, the Matoran slung over my shoulder. With my free hand, I plunged a sickle into the Nui-Rama's tail. I barely managed to yank it out before the bug turned on me. I managed to block the first few blows, but I couldn't keep this up for much longer.

OOC: In that case, I'll use this experience to make Dervian more mature.IC: Dervian saw that the others were long gone. "HEY! WHY DO YOU KEEP DITCHING ME?!" A Nui-Rama zipped overhead and bashed him down. "Ow...me and my big mouth...HELP!"OOC: Answer him and be specific, so he can learn from this and get more mature...he has a lot of potential but not while he's still childish.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Drome I charged at the bug with my mace, it dodged, slashing me across my back. "That is it! I am sick of these bugs!" The power of sonics blasted the bugs head brutally, sending it reeling. "Let's go!" OOC: Well, Drome is currently a little too... angry at bugs to speak to him right now. Maybe after the Matoran is safe. Plus, Drome only cares for himself... Yeah, Drome is a horrible person.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Drome "Yeah, you go right on out. I'll 'help' him." I dashed for the exit, leaving the annoying pest that had been bugging us... oh great, i am sick of bugs! I didn't care if he lived or died, I was here for a Matoran, nothing more. OOC: Cadias, my character is rude. Most my characters would gladly help, but sadly, Drome is unique. So I hope Kadon is a better person than he is.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Dervian saw Drome dashing away. "HEY! YOU! HELP ME!" Drome paid no attention. "COME ON, I'M SORRY ABOUT BUGGING YOU!" Another Nui-Rama hit him in the back and knocked off his mask. "No...no..." He summoned a gust of wind to take back his mask, but as soon as it was back on his face, a Nui-Rama stole his sword and slashed him with it. Another Nui-Rama had his other sword. "HEY! GIVE THOSE BACK! GIVE THOSE BACK!" He was enraged. "So...this is what being a pest gets me...but if that means I die, it means I've been TOO BIG of a pest! I'M NOT GONNA DIE HERE!" He created a huge needle of wind and threw it at the first Nui-Rama, then reclaimed his sword. He started slashing about, sharpening and shaping some wind. He put his hand under and started jabbing his fingers in and out, creating wind needles. He assembled the tiny needles into spinning spheres, then put the tiny spheres into the shape of a huge four-pronged star, with a giant wind sphere in the middle of it. Microscopic wind needles...inside tiny wind spheres...inside a giant ninja star...it was time to release it. Dervian hurled the weapon at a huge cluster of Nui-Rama. A few of them got out of the way, but a few were too slow. The star hit the middle one head-on and shredded it. The big blades jammed into it, while the wind spheres drilled in and hurled out chunks of it, and the wind needles pierced and dissolved multiple individual cells in its body. The Nui-Rama exploded chaotically, and a giant blast hurled the fragments of the attack into more Nui-Rama, incapacitating them. Dervian cheered. "WIND SHURIKEN!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: The Ice Toa looked over his armor. It gleamed as the polished surface, the morning sun casting down a shining aura, illuminating the white metal with a sparkle. Erku ran a hand over it, gently stroking it. It was pristine. Phauxx looked on as his comrades inspected their repaired armor with glee, he himself feinting interest.Do I really need this? What is this all for, new weapons, armor. They don't last. This certainly won't. He thought to himself, giving the Skakdi smiles every time they glanced his way. I don't need this. Others do. Is this, right? "Thank you, Natan. This is truly a fantastic job." OOC: Sorry for the wait man. Anyway, I don't care where we go. You can lead. ;)

IC (Matan and Natan): Pleased with their work, the two Skakdi asked the toa the location of Turaga Matau's hut, and proceeded to seek and audience with the village's leader. If Mata Nui was to become their permanent home, and they were to have any hope of fitting in, it was the Turaga they needed to speak to. Approaching the Turaga, the two Skakdi inclined their heads to the elder, and Matan spoke for the pair."Greetings, Turaga. My brother Natan and I have but recently landed on this island, but already we can see the greatness of your realm. All around us, beings of all races prosper under your guidance." In the Skakdi's experience, it pays to keep your leader happy, and buttering them up gets you what you want. "Seeing this, we wish to raise a home for ourselves in your village. By the standards of our race, we are neither troublemakers nor anti-social. Also, we bring to your community skills of great worth, even as these toa here can attest, for we both are crafters and weaponsmiths of some skill. See, we have restored their armor this morning, and would be glad to trade our services to others of the village." Here he gestured to the Toa Hyfeik, who had accompanied them since their meeting the previous evening. Matan tried to be as eloquent as possible while making his case. He needed the Turaga to see them as an asset to the village, not a liability to the fragile peace. "Therefore, please grant us this request. We seek your leave to build ourselves lodging here in Le-koro, as well as a workshop where we may ply our trade. In return, we offer you our loyalty as warlord and will submit to your rule while under the shade of your forest. What say you?" What the Skakdi had said was true. Le-koro seemed a nice enough place, and it would be good to have the security of a place to live and work in, at least for now. There was still a lot the pair wanted to see and do of this strange island - they did not intend to stay permanently in the village of air, but it was as good a place to start as any, and it seemed prudent to have a recourse should their future activities require it. Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC: Invisible"I'll just take a dagger." Invisible said, passing over the 30 widgets.IC: ProditorProditor realised that the plan he had earlier probably wouldn't work now, but he should at least give it a shot. He had been a Le-Matoran once too. He ran over to Tamaru's hut, sent a blast of air at the two beings serving the Makuta, and shouted at Tamaru, who we could only hope was still conscious:"Run!"IC: PirokPirok walked out, and began to head towards Tamaru's hut.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Alfon"We're off to find that Ko-matoran of the team, Trakuda was his name I believe. I just want to meet the people on the team, that's all and Voriki...he's just tagging along."

IC (Trakuda, Le-Koro village square): Little did Alfon know that Trakuda was standing right behind him. "Hello! Funnily enough I came looking for you at the exact same instant. Strange that, isn't it? Funny? No...?" Everyone stared at him with blank expressions. Apart from the crowd noises in the background, it was an awkward silence."Sooo..." Trakuda mused, "How many people are in on this group yet? Is this everyone?"

Ic: "Well this is dumb" said Jakronius. "I guess nobody wants a desperate Toa. Its always like this where ever I go. I wonder if I could find work else-." He was cut off by a sinister toa of Ice firing a disk that nearly missed his head. "well well well, if it isn't you." he said. "Makhera??!!" Jakronius said shocked.OOC: Please feel free to interact.

IC: "You would be everyone so far, yes," Madrihk said, approaching the group. "Good to see you're all getting to know each other."He gave everyone a quick once-over."Are you all fully equipped? This place seems a bit slow at the moment, so it might be good for us to relocate. At first I thought of going to Ta-Koro to get weapons and supplies, but then I realized there's already a relatively safe trade route going to the Kumu Islets. I was thinking that we could stock up on weapons and other resources there, before using a boat to get to the coast. Then we land, set up camp, and start fighting our way inward to a good location."

IC (Merror) "Perhaps," Merror said. "Tamaru was very cryptic, so I can't be sure what he meant. He told us that 'only the truly faithful can find it'. That sounded similar to what an old hermit once said to me, a Turaga, who knew a legend about a collection of ancient temples. I know it's not concrete, so he could have meant something else entirely..." Merror looked at the map Kongu had been poring over. "So, how goes the campaign against Makuta in the South?" he asked. "The Nui-Rama not giving you too much trouble, I hope?" IC (Echelon) Echelon strode into the small hut. His mask almost scraped the ceiling. Suddenly, a blast of air hit him in the back, sending him stumbling forwards. He turned in a flash, seeing the Toa of Air he'd encountered earlier. "Well, well, well," he said. Using his magnetic abilities, he created a magnetic chokehold around Proditor's throat, lifting him into the air and not only suffocating him, but beginning to crush his neck. He began to slowly walk towards the choking Toa. "So," he said, his voice full of malice, "you would go up against Makuta's chosen servants. You would contradict the will of the Master of Shadows. Do you think that's worth dying for?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Proditor Proditor had to think of something. Fast. He'd considered dying during his 407 years underground, but he'd decided against it. Of course, now, it looked like he was going to die."I was..." he began. "Oh, whatever. It looks like I'm going to be dead in a matter of moments, so I don't exactly have time to make an excuse." he tried to say. What came out was more along the lines of a long, drawn-out gurgle. Then, he heard a sound behind him. He would have turned around, but he was (quite literally) under a bit of pressure. Pirok, reaching Tamaru's hut, saw Proditor being choked. Ouch. he thought. He decided he should probably do something to save Proditor, or at least distract the being choking him. He decided, in the end, to throw a ball of flame over the being's head. It would at least distract him, but it wouldn't do any major damage if anyone was injured. OOC: Twist! I threw Pirok in without warning you. Proditor is going to die, but he ain't dying yet!

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Alfon Meeting the entire team happened in such a short period for Alfon. Shortly after meeting Voriki and Vompran, the Ko-matoran Trakuda they've been looking for was behind them all along.A little quirky. We'll get along just fine.Thought Alfon as he gave Trakuda a blank stare. Not a moment too soon did Madrihk show up, the entire team present. He suggested we travel to the Kumu Islets to stock up on weapons and resources before we depart to the coast."The sooner the better. I have no business keeping me here so I'm good to go whenever."That was one confirmation for Madrihk. Three more to go. OOC: If there's anyone in Le-Koro who wants to join the Island Liberation Squad, now would be the time to do so.

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC:WadroWadro stopped in front of Tamaru's hut as he passed by. He noticed two Toa entering the building, then a third going in from behind. Well, he thought to himself. This might be interesting to watch...

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: The Ice Toa looked over his armor. It gleamed as the polished surface, the morning sun casting down a shining aura, illuminating the white metal with a sparkle. Erku ran a hand over it, gently stroking it. It was pristine. Phauxx looked on as his comrades inspected their repaired armor with glee, he himself feinting interest.Do I really need this? What is this all for, new weapons, armor. They don't last. This certainly won't. He thought to himself, giving the Skakdi smiles every time they glanced his way. I don't need this. Others do. Is this, right? "Thank you, Natan. This is truly a fantastic job." OOC: Sorry for the wait man. Anyway, I don't care where we go. You can lead. ;)

IC (Matan and Natan): Pleased with their work, the two Skakdi asked the toa the location of Turaga Matau's hut, and proceeded to seek and audience with the village's leader. If Mata Nui was to become their permanent home, and they were to have any hope of fitting in, it was the Turaga they needed to speak to. Approaching the Turaga, the two Skakdi inclined their heads to the elder, and Matan spoke for the pair."Greetings, Turaga. My brother Natan and I have but recently landed on this island, but already we can see the greatness of your realm. All around us, beings of all races prosper under your guidance." In the Skakdi's experience, it pays to keep your leader happy, and buttering them up gets you what you want. "Seeing this, we wish to raise a home for ourselves in your village. By the standards of our race, we are neither troublemakers nor anti-social. Also, we bring to your community skills of great worth, even as these toa here can attest, for we both are crafters and weaponsmiths of some skill. See, we have restored their armor this morning, and would be glad to trade our services to others of the village." Here he gestured to the Toa Hyfeik, who had accompanied them since their meeting the previous evening. Matan tried to be as eloquent as possible while making his case. He needed the Turaga to see them as an asset to the village, not a liability to the fragile peace. "Therefore, please grant us this request. We seek your leave to build ourselves lodging here in Le-koro, as well as a workshop where we may ply our trade. In return, we offer you our loyalty as warlord and will submit to your rule while under the shade of your forest. What say you?" What the Skakdi had said was true. Le-koro seemed a nice enough place, and it would be good to have the security of a place to live and work in, at least for now. There was still a lot the pair wanted to see and do of this strange island - they did not intend to stay permanently in the village of air, but it was as good a place to start as any, and it seemed prudent to have a recourse should their future activities require it.
I.C.KranukaKranuka accepted the widgets, gave invisible the dagger, and carved out a small receipt. "Here you go. If the dagger breaks within a year, you get a widget-back guarentee."

elementalussal.png

IC (Matan and Natan): Pleased with their work, the two Skakdi asked the toa the location of Turaga Matau's hut, and proceeded to seek and audience with the village's leader. If Mata Nui was to become their permanent home, and they were to have any hope of fitting in, it was the Turaga they needed to speak to. Approaching the Turaga, the two Skakdi inclined their heads to the elder, and Matan spoke for the pair."Greetings, Turaga. My brother Natan and I have but recently landed on this island, but already we can see the greatness of your realm. All around us, beings of all races prosper under your guidance." In the Skakdi's experience, it pays to keep your leader happy, and buttering them up gets you what you want. "Seeing this, we wish to raise a home for ourselves in your village. By the standards of our race, we are neither troublemakers nor anti-social. Also, we bring to your community skills of great worth, even as these toa here can attest, for we both are crafters and weaponsmiths of some skill. See, we have restored their armor this morning, and would be glad to trade our services to others of the village." Here he gestured to the Toa Hyfeik, who had accompanied them since their meeting the previous evening. Matan tried to be as eloquent as possible while making his case. He needed the Turaga to see them as an asset to the village, not a liability to the fragile peace. "Therefore, please grant us this request. We seek your leave to build ourselves lodging here in Le-koro, as well as a workshop where we may ply our trade. In return, we offer you our loyalty as warlord and will submit to your rule while under the shade of your forest. What say you?" What the Skakdi had said was true. Le-koro seemed a nice enough place, and it would be good to have the security of a place to live and work in, at least for now. There was still a lot the pair wanted to see and do of this strange island - they did not intend to stay permanently in the village of air, but it was as good a place to start as any, and it seemed prudent to have a recourse should their future activities require it.

OOC: Err, Turaga Matau is in his hut I'm pretty sure, and Snelly, Wraith, and Sizin were kind of already here, knocking on the door. :sigh: IC: Snelly, Wraith Snelly blinked at the two Skakdi. "Well, jeeze, that's nice and all, but I'm not Turaga Matau." Snelly pointed to the door. "He's kind of in there. I just knocked, and he's taking his precious time to answer me."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: JL The enemy who was in the trees seemed to be no longer attacking, so JL quickly climbed up the tree leading to Tamaru's hut and drew his sword, reckless once again. JL: Hello? Anyone? Don't hurt the guy inside! And don't... break his house. As he spoke, JL continued using his Arthron, careful not to get stabbed in the back. In fact, if he was lucky, perhaps the dart could just miss him.... and his whichever baddie was up there.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Echelon) Echelon was forced to duck as the fireball roared overhead. The magnetic chokehold was released, and Proditor dropped to the ground. The necromancer hissed in annoyance, then straightened up. Narrowing his eyes at Pirok, he splayed his hand, creating a magnetic pulse to throw the Toa off the platform. Looking to the other new arrival, another Toa, he used his magnetism powers again, this time to wrench the sword from JL's grip. It hovered in front of the Toa, point facing towards him. If JL tried anything, he would be impaled by his own sword.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: JL JL was having a weird day. 1 second, somebody was asking him what the matter was while a battle was taking place.Next, his own sword was turning against him. He didn't move. However, the air started to smell weird, like ozone. JL: Next time you take someone's sword, make sure that they are bound. Hopefully, this will make your brains work a bit. After all, its shock, isn't it? Seeing something you take like a prize, only to have it jolted while you control it. Definitely might make you lose control, eh? Especially with the power of the smash..... And with that, thunder rumbled, and struck the sword.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Invisible"Thankyou."Invisible used his hearing, and soon recognised Proditor's voice. Or his gurgle. He went to the source, and, hiding in the shadows, he took out the dagger, preparing to stab Proditor when the time was right.IC: PirokPirok had been sent flying, but he picked himself up. He threw two more blasts of Fire at the Toa of Magnetism."No-one tries to kill my friend."IC: ProditorPirok had just saved Proditor's life. And threatened the one who tried to kill him."I didn't know you cared."IC: Pirok"Shut up, or next time I'll let him finish killing you."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: But I threw Pirok off the platform...we're in a tree, remember! IC (Echelon) Lightning struck the sword, which, from the force of the strike, was sent flying away and down into Lake Kanae. Echelon smiled contemptfully. "If there was any point to that action other than losing your own sword, I don't see it. Now," he continued, using magnetism to lift JL into the air, "I can see the point in doing this easily." He smashed the Toa into the floor with considerable force. "Can you see it?" he asked, as he lifted Jl, and sent him once again smashing into the platform. Then a being, fearfully brandishing a bow, approached. Echelon just looked at him, his eyes burning into Wadro's. "No, it's not family, neither is it wise for you to involve yourself. Run away, little Toa."

OOC: Tamaru's hut is at the bottom of the tree. Once you hit the ground, you can't fall any further.IC: PirokPirok sent another blast of fire at Echelon.IC: ProditorProditor saw what Pirok was doing."Want some help with that?"He sent a controlled blast of Air into the fireball, in order to increase its speed.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC:WadroWadro jumped back as Echlon paid him attention. "I'm warning you!" he called to Echelon. "I have a fierce army, just waiting to rip you to shreds!" He stopped trembling and pointed at Echelon a sneer on his face. "Now you should back off, before I get angry!"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: JL JL looked at the Toa. Using his Arthron, he managed to pinpoint the exact location of his sword. JL got up weakly, and smiled. JL: You see, losing my sword doesn't mean anything except I have something I need to pick up. However, I can now blast some thunder down to the floor, and if the guy beside me here can just pull me up, I can start kicking you. Again, Thunder rumbled and slashed down at where the enemy was standing. Not knowing if it hit or not. JL tried to get up, and looked over at Proditor and Pirok, who were both arguing while hurling their respective elemental powers. JL: Uh oh. As a air bolt flew to where he was, JL squirmed and pushed his way around, not being able to stand up quite yet, but trying to move. Just then, he got an idea. As the air bolt neared where it would land. JL did a little worm dance, and was pushed up by the sudden explosion of air. JL readied himself for a fight, but first tried to formulate a plan to get his sword back. It was, after all, a conductor.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Echelon) Once again using his magnetism, Echelon lifted JL into the air and quickly moved the Toa in front of him, using him as a shield, so that the fireball would hit him instead of Echelon. Simultaneously he caused his own body to become positively charged, which repelled the lightning, causing it to miss him. He looked back to Wadro. "Do you now?" he said. "Well, what a coincidence. So do I." As he said this, Wadro suddenly found three beings behind him - two Matoran and a Skakdi. All three wore empty expressions, and their eyes were blank.

Edited by Ghosthands