Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Wadro"You do?" Wadro said curiously. "Well I bet mine's stronger than yours!" he shouted, pointing his bow at Echelon. He notched an arrow. "Now then, let's get down to business!" What have I gotten myself into this time? he thought to himself. OOC:So... Would these NPC zombies have metal armor?

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Pirok"If we all blast him at the same, we can take him down." Pirok said, preparing a blast of elemental energy, but not releasing it.IC: ProditorProditor, too, prepared a blast of elemental power.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Az had missed the Toa and and fled into the jungle when more Toa arrived. HE enjoyed chaos, but wanted to stay alive long enough to enjoy it. Heading down a path, he headed towards Onu-Wahi. By now, he was contemplating which member of the company he was going to kill. He'd learned of their tale shortly after coming to this vile island, and knew who each of them was. He'd either kill Hafu or Kopeke, he decided. But since Ko-Koro was far too cold for his tastes. So he'd kill Hafu, which would be easily enough. OOC: Az to Po-Wahi.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: "You would be everyone so far, yes," Madrihk said, approaching the group. "Good to see you're all getting to know each other."He gave everyone a quick once-over."Are you all fully equipped? This place seems a bit slow at the moment, so it might be good for us to relocate. At first I thought of going to Ta-Koro to get weapons and supplies, but then I realized there's already a relatively safe trade route going to the Kumu Islets. I was thinking that we could stock up on weapons and other resources there, before using a boat to get to the coast. Then we land, set up camp, and start fighting our way inward to a good location."

I.C.Vompran"Well, I'll leave decision-make to you. I'm ready any time"

elementalussal.png

Ic: LoJak ran after Pirok and found the fellow Ta-Toa in a heated battle with a Toa of Magnetism. That was not good. He saw a few other Toa battling the what seemed to be rogue Toa.LoJak moved over so that he faced the back of Eschelon. He unsheathed his sword and and tried to run Eschelon through.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: "Indeed. We need more people, but it doesn't seem like there are any more willing participants in this village. Kumu Islets may be a rough place, but I'm sure we can find some good warriors in Xa-Koro. If not, we'll just stock up and get out of there ASAP." Madrihk checked his own equipment. His blade didn't need to be very sharp given that it was made for hacking and not slashing, but the spike attached to his left wrist needed some work. The liquid on it had dried, but it would still have an effect on lesser beings. He silently checked his bag, ensuring that the small bottle of Lehrak poision was still there. It was, along with his writing implements and some widgets. "All right," he said. "I think it's time for us to leave, then. We can get a boat by Lake Kanae, right? No point in walking all the way to the coast..."

"why must you continue to torture me so, Makhera"? said Jakronius. Makhera stopped suddenly, as if actually debating why. "Cause, it's fun." he said. He then promptly unleashed a blast of Ice.Jakronius moved out of the way and the projectile continued on and hit a Matoran. "So it didn't hit its target, at least it served a good purpose."

IC: Sisk nodded at the two guards outside Kongu's office and walked in as well, silently standing behind Merror and the others. While mostly curious about the ongoing conversation he also had information for the captain. Nothing major, but it couldn't hurt to tell him the Gukko were all back to full strength and Boreas back on his usual bird, putting the force at full operational capability.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Alfon "I agree, a boat would be much nicer and efficient."Alfon couldn't help but remember traveling in the jungle alone, getting himself lost for days before arriving in Le-Koro."Plus, it's not likely we'll meet anyone on the way there if we travel by foot. By all means, lead the way."

IC (Merror) Merror noticed a Le-Matoran enter and stand respectfully behind him. "Not getting in the way, am I?" he asked. OOC: Correct, as they are biomechanical beings just like everyone else. IC (Echelon) Amateurs, thought Echelon. With a sudden magnetic pulse, he rose into the air, where he levitated gracefully. Unfortunately for LoJak, that meant that (besides having nothing to stab) the elemental attacks of fire, air and lightning didn't strike their intended target, but instead carried on - right at him. Meanwhile, all three Undead attacked Wadro. The Skakdi swiped with its huge axe, and the two Matoran whirled into the air, knives drawn.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: LoJak watched with horror as he ran straight into the elemental attacks. He quickly activated his Kakama and sped to the side, out of harms way. The mix of fire, electricity and lightning missed him and hit a tree. In anger LoJak conjured a fireball and flung it at the hovering Eschelon.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC (Tuanuku): Following Matakie's advice, Tuanuku spent much of the afternoon in Le-koro's main square, first at a healers hut and second in a tailor's shop, buying a long, black cape to cover his back. Both matoran reacted to the mark on Tuanuku's back, and the tailor almost shot Tuanuku with a disk when he first saw the mark, but eventually agreed to make the garment, albeit with quick movements and never taking his eyes off the door. The healer did a relatively good job, considering the state of Tuanuku's armour. He welded together most of the rents, ans smoothed most of the major dents. For the organic tissue, however, the most he could do was to give him some herbs to reduce the swelling. Thanking the anxious matoran, Tuanuku then rejoined Matakite on his newly-acquired crutches, ready to be gone.

OOC: Sorry I'm being so slow to post, my internet currently isn't working half the time. IC: Matakite After a long, tedious walk through the jungle (one made no easier by Matakite's short stature and Tuanuku's injuries), the jungle finally began to thin out. Their progress did not quicken, however, as the rocky, uphill terrain the jungle gave way to proved to be as much of a challenge as the jungle floor. "I return to Ko-Koro so that I may glimpse the fate the island, and learn what I might do to be a contributor. It is Nuju's way to know these things. If I may ask, though, why did you choose to join me? What do you seek?" Before Tuanuku had answered, the first flakes of snow were drifting gently down from the sky, melting before they even reached the ground. With luck, the fall would not worsen. OOC: Matakite to Ko-Wahi?

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

IC (Tuanuku): "I seek to gain more knowledge of the world, so that I might better choose my path. Thus far, you have seemed to me wise beyond your stature, so it was you I chose to follow. Also, I am grateful to you for rescuing me at the Kini-nui, and if that debt can be repayed, I will do it." OOC: Tuanuku to Ko-Wahi.

ppg2.png

IC: PirokPirok's final plan had, it seemed, failed. Not even he could think of a plan insane enough to deal with Echelon...IC: ProditorProditor, however, could.Turning to JL, he began:"You are a Toa of Lightning, are you not? Have you ever heard of electromagnetics?"Proditor's plan was simple."Simply send out numerous blasts of lightning above, to the right, to the left, and below the being, charged negatively. Then, charge yourself negatively...And step forward."Proditor's plan was as simple as it was insane. A Toa of Magnetics, defeated by magnetism. And, if JL did all of this at the correct speed, Echelon would be unable to change his charge, and would be forced away from JL. Of course, JL may be forced away from him but, at the correct speed, this would not happen. Proditor could not help but see the irony in the fact that the one JL called 'stupid' may end up the only one ingenious enough to solve their predicament.OOC: I'm not giving up that easily, GH. ›=)IC: PirokPirok's final plan had, it seemed, failed. Not even he could think of a plan insane enough to deal with Echelon...IC: ProditorProditor, however, could.Turning to JL, he began:"You are a Toa of Lightning, are you not? Have you ever heard of electromagnetics?"Proditor's plan was simple."Simply send out numerous blasts of lightning above, to the right, to the left, and below the being, charged negatively. Then, charge yourself negatively...And step forward."Proditor's plan was as simple as it was insane. A Toa of Magnetics, defeated by magnetism. And, if JL did all of this at the correct speed, Echelon would be unable to change his charge, and would be forced away from JL. Of course, JL may be forced away from him but, at the correct speed, this would not happen. Proditor could not help but see the irony in the fact that the one JL called 'stupid' may end up the only one ingenious enough to solve their predicament.OOC: I'm not giving up that easily, GH. ›=)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Edit:OOC: you sure? I will retract that statement. Vanboi's theory was originally mentioned at the last post of a page o it appears to have been missed.IC: Vanboi waited for Merror to say he had thought on his theory, that the temple might be on a high tree. After all the symbol looked a little like the sun, and Le-Wahi was the land of trees. So perhaps the temple would be close to the sun on a tall tree. It wasn't the best idea, but it was a better idea than nothing.

Edited by Tanma

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC:WadroWadro was torn to shreds as the zombies tore at him. But strangely, the dead corpse of Wadro just melted. "Just kidding!" the voice of Wadro echoed around Echelon. "Don't think you can take me out that quickly!" OOC:Cowards always have ten or twelve backup plans!

OOC: Fanixe, you're spelling it wrong. Tanma, we wouldn't be able to see Tamaru's hut from here. Pirok, Echelon's greatest strengths are his mask power and his element. He would be able to change his charge in an instant, and in any event, as a Toa of Magnetism, he has a resistance to magnetic charging anyway. IC (Echelon) Echelon hovered to the side, the fireball easily missing him. He then heard Proditor suggesting the use of electromagnetism against him. "Electromagnetism?" Echelon said, a cruel smile crossing his face. "You want to see electromagnetism in practice, do you? Well then." As he spoke, he was creating a magnetic field around Proditor's body. He then caused it to rotate, faster and faster and faster. This, thanks to the principle of electromagnetic induction, created a powerful sustained electrical current of thousands of volts through Proditor's body and into the ground. Painful. At the same time, after tearing apart the illusory Wadro, the Undead simply crumpled to the ground, Echelon's control over them released. "A little assistance would be appreciated," he called down to Dathros. "The present company is beginning to bore me. And Vidar, why don't you spice up the conversation a little?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Tuarara Things were going into chaos, people were fighting. The dead were fighting the living, and the living were fighting the living. This was getting more and more interesting. Violence between these beings, was rather interesting. He lowed farther down the tree to get a better view of the violence. He was getting more easily to the view of the people below, but he expected they wouldn't look up. They had no reason to look up, he should still be nearly invisible in the trees. The, one melted, and the dead attacking it stopped fighting. This was rather amusing, he didn't see many fights in the jungles. This was perfect distraction from the darkness of the jungle.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:???Lewa???Lewa flew/levitated in-front of Echelon, having appeared from under the tree platform. "If I was you, I would surrender-quit while I was ahead-winning." Lewa said, pointing his Axe at the Toa of Magnetism. OOC:Just assume that he used Tree-Speak. I'm not used to RPing as Le-Koroians.

IC:Lewa"Then how am I float-levitating?" Lewa??? challenged the Toa. "Admit-say it. I'm the real-true thing!" Wadro grimaced, this illusion of flying was really taking it out of him. Lewa landed on the roof of the hut. "Strike-hit me if you dare."OOC:I'd rather not explain until after him being beaten. It won't be all that hard to kill 'Lewa.'

IC: (Kadon) I was disgusted by Drome. One of these days I was going to do the Matoran as a whole a favour and push him off Le-Koro. Silently, I debated whether or not to go back and help the other Toa. When he began to strike back, I decided that he was fine and ran with the Matoran. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to Drome to maybe teach him a lesson, but decided against it. I was stuck with Drome... for now.

OOC: By the way, Echelon can tell whether beings are there or not when he tries to magnetise them. IC (Echelon) "If you insist," said Echelon. Four long, jagged daggers rose into the air from the two dead Matoran, and whistled through the air at the false Lewa. Each one was magnetised to his body.

IC: Drome There were bugs outside, guarding the hive, and they were in the air. Oh how I hated these bugs. Especially when one swooped down and grabbed onto my back. A blast of sound to his head sent us both falling a few feet back to the ground. As I hit the ground, I unintentionally rolled, face first into the dirt. And there were still bugs on the air. This day really stunk so far.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:LewaAnd the daggers penetrated 'Lewa's' body, and he fell down, off the platform and onto the ground below. Wadro drew his bow and fired one of his special ammunition arrows. He controlled the arrow's path, leading it to the opposite side of where he was before letting it fly at Echelon. OOC:He levitated an empty suit of armor with his power over Iron. Kinda how Toa of (Insert Element here) can move their element through the air. If it turns out that he cannot do this, he controlled the thing with tiny iron strings, like a puppet master. Either way works.

IC "Perhaps," Merror said. "Tamaru was very cryptic, so I can't be sure what he meant. He told us that 'only the truly faithful can find it'. That sounded similar to what an old hermit once said to me, a Turaga, who knew a legend about a collection of ancient temples. I know it's not concrete, so he could have meant something else entirely..." Merror looked at the map Kongu had been poring over. "So, how goes the campaign against Makuta in the South?" he asked. "The Nui-Rama not giving you too much trouble, I hope?" It was at this point Merror noticed a Le-Matoran enter and stand respectfully behind him. "Not getting in the way, am I?" he asked. Kongu shook his head dismissively. "No no, and to quick-answer, yes and no. No real bad-trouble for several years, but there has been lot-many activity around the hive recently... has me worried-fear that something is in the works."

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: (Kadon) The Matoran and I ran as hard and fast as we could for the jungle. If we could make it into the trees, where there wasn't much room, the Nui-Rama would be slowed down and possibly unable to reach us. My train of thought was interrupted when a Nui-Rama nearly grabbed the Matoran, but a blast of electricity knocked it out of the air. I watched in near horror as it got back up and started to fly again. I watched in satisfaction as Drome fell. Served him right. As I ran by, I paused to pick him up and half carry, half drag him with me. "Come on, coward, up on your feet."

OOC: Interesting...possible plot here? IC (Merror) "Hmm," Merror said. "Quite possibly. A small swarm attacked us at the Kini-Nui yesterday; I was able to unmask about twenty before we were forced to take cover. It makes me wish I could have been there, on that day when Lewa and Onua destroyed the first hive and saved the Le-Matoran. I fear we shall never again have heroes such as those." He looked around the map, examining the state of affairs. "Well, it seems I will find no more leads on this "Temple of Faith" here," he said. "I think, then, that I must travel to the other Koros. Each one, after all, has its own Principle and a member of the Company (Xa excluded, of course). Luck permitting, I may uncover more of this mystery elsewhere. What do you think, my high-wing wind-friend?" OOC: Yes, Merror knows some Treespeak XD Oh, by the way, does Xa-Koro have a principle? Something like Freedom, perhaps? IC (Echelon) Echelon was using a controlled magnetic field to keep himself aloft. Thus, when the arrow entered that field, Echelon sensed it immediately. He span around in the air. The arrow stopped in its tracks.