Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Drome My eyelids were feeling rather heavy. I couldn't help but drift off into sleep. Only problem was that I snore. Quite loudly. I could only imagine how surprised Kongu would be, finding two people sleeping against the side of his hut.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: While all of the fighting was going on outside, Vidar had snuck inside the damaged walls of Tamaru's hut, having recovered and absorbed most of the air blast. Chaos surrounded them all, and Vidar grinned at the thought that they were now in a deep war zone... and over what? Considering that only one had even bothered to try and save Tamaru, perhaps the reasons were more shallow than expected. Vidar left his new partner outside to deal with the annoying meddlers. Before the servant of the Makuta was the Le-Matoran, huddled in a corner and trembling in fear. "You know who I am," Vidar said in a tone that crossed between question and statement. Tamaru looked to the ground, and then darted his eyes to his surroundings, searching frantically for an ounce of hope. He was breathing quickly and heavily as he searched, all while attempting to avoid the iron gaze of Vidar. "There is nothing here that can help you," Vidar said, "No one here to save you" "Whyareyouhere?!" asked Tamaru, his speech even more frantic than normal. "I think you know why," Vidar said, "Did you really think that the Makuta would just... forget about you? And your little... company?" Tamaru stayed silent, only emitting sharp breaths. "It seems that one of us lacks faith in the power of the dark one", Vidar leaned forward, his face only a foot away from Tamaru's, "And it ain't me" Then, in a flash, Vidar brought his right arm over to Tamaru, and the Le-Matoran found himself held by the neck, being choked by the Toa of Air. "Let's just skip to the point, shall we? What are you trying to direct the newcomers to? 'Only those truly Faithful shall find it'? You're referring to the Temple of Faith are you not?" Vidar let go of the Matoran, letting him drop to the ground with a thud. Then, suddenly, Vidar spun around and performed a swift kick to Tamaru's face. The Le-Matoran flew to the side, his body rolling along the wooden floor. The Toa of Air did not even give Tamaru ample chance to move. He rushed up and pinned Tamaru to the floor, back firmed pressed down under Vidar's foot. Dust rose from the ground in response of all of this swift movement and unexpected movement, and it was forcefully whisked away by a gust of air from Vidar's staff. "I want to know what you're hiding. You know what I'm capable of. I can guarantee that you will be much better off if you just explain everything to me, here and now" Vidar heard the Le-Matoran attempt to speak, and he lightened the pressure on Tamaru's back, raising his foot ever so slightly. "There... is n-n-nothing more to be sp-speak-said," Tamaru said, shaken but shockingly defiant, "Only those truly faithful can find it!" "Well, I think I win that contest then", Vidar quipped, "I walk the master's land, crowded by unbelievers and enemies of the faith, and yet I hold strong, waiting for the Makuta to finish what he started, while the rest of the villagers worship and sleeping and inferior being who never deserved our praise to begin with. You and the others fight, hypnotized by the lies fed to you by the Turaga and Toa Mata, and because of that, you all grow weak" Vidar applied more pressure to Tamaru's back, pinning him to closer to the dusty floor, "The Makuta can make us strong, the Makuta can make us healthy... the Makuta can make us free, not enslaved by the Turaga and Toa, forced to do the same remedial chores daily" The Toa of Air then took his foot completely off of Tamaru. At first, the Le-Matoran didn't move, but soon enough, he rolled over, and he looked up at Vidar. The Toa of Air raised an eyebrow in response, taken off guard by the expression that Tamaru wore. The fear that had plagued him before was gone, or at least, hidden very well. "I have faith, ever-more than slow-thinking Toa-villains such as yourself and the dead-riser!" "Then perhaps you can lead us the way, so that I may find this secret that you're so determined to hide" "Neverever! Peoplealreadyknow!" Tamaru piped, his speech gaining speed, "Pastlatetostopthem!" Just then, the hut rocked violently back and forth, vases and fragile artifacts fell from the shelves and broke. The abrupt event distracted Vidar, giving Tamaru time to somersault to another section of his hut, where his disk, the very disk he used to fight off the Rahi 100 years ago, lay. Vidar, know for having a quick mind, had refocused on the Matoran at this point, only a few 10ths of a second having passed. The Toa of Air could not help but grin as the disk, with the design of the Kanohi Miru etched into it, whirled towards his head. Vidar, still holding his staff in his right hand, spun around, his upper body moving in a circular diagonal motion. The disk was moved in the opposite direction faster than its original direction, effortlessly plowing through the wall of Tamaru's hut like an axe through a shrub. Tamaru whirled around at the newly created hole his in wall, and he watched hopelessly as the disk continued spinning out into the high-reaching trees. Tamaru turned around slowly as Vidar approached him. "It is not my call to do this. You actively fought against the Makuta, plotted and schemed. Now, you shall pay for your crimes" Right after Vidar spoke these words, he thrusted his staff into the air, claw-shaped end facing the roof. In an instant, a large gust of wind shot up, and those outside did a double take (or at least noticed) when the roof of the hut exploded into fragments. Straw and wood caved in as well, falling all around Vidar and Tamaru. Vidar then grabbed the Le-Matoran by the neck, and his mask began to glow. "Going up" Together, Vidar and Tamaru blasted into the air, Vidar's Miru on full power. He grinned as Tamaru and himself flew up the forest, higher and higher until they were now nearing the roof the canopy.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: JLJL watched as a sudden sound of exploding wood came from the hut. He looked up to find a flying disk, and suddenly Tamaru and the necromancers friend blast right through the roof. JL was suddenly saddened as he realized how his grappling hook could have helped him. Unfortunately, it was still on the hilt of his sword.JL turned back to the Toa of magnetism.JL: It's too late, isn't it. We already know of the hint, and Tamaru would be willing to sacrifice. Whats your name? I would like to know of a good fighter, even if they work for the wrong side. But still....JL turned to Proditor and the newcomer.JL: There's no choice. This guy is here to just hold us off. We need to run, find the guy who flew off, and I need my sword back. Proditor, I'll use your idea provided you bring me to the shore of The lake. Then, find the other Toa. Alright. Please, Mata Nui, don't let me black out.And with that, JL sent out negatively charged electricity.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC; Tuatara That was when things got really interesting. his eyes watched a disk fly out of the hut, narrowly missing his face. He wasn't sure if someone inside was attacking, or if it was just a stroke of almost bad luck. He honestly didn't want to find out why, he liked keeping his face attached to his body. Then, the roof of the hut literally seemed to explode, Small bits flying like insects in a whirling wind.There was something very, very wrong here. Something was happening that shouldn't be happening. And he was going to find out what, carefully, so he wouldn't lose his head. Next, someone flew up from inside the hut, holding another person, and rising higher and higher. Tuarara quickly followed after, climbing his own tree and barely keeping up with the rising beings. They were almost to the highest point of the forest. Tuarara was intently interested in finding out what was going to happen next.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: JL Found himself at swordpoint. "I'm sorry, when did we say we'd leave you alive?" Dathros growled, taking out his second sword. "You know far too much already. So I'll just tie up these loose ends." With that, he at JL, slashing first with one sword, then the other.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: Well, that was weird. I thought you were in the trees somewhere. And what of Wadro, Proditor and Pirok? They were right next to me.IC: JL Suddenly, JL's Arthrom pinged, and he found himself at sword point, probably from the guy who had fired darts.Dathros: You know far too much already. I'll just tie up these loose ends.Those words were familiar to him. Someone had said that not long ago, and he had made a smart remark. But as he tried to think, his mind whirled as he realized how hard it was to think while about to die. Still JL managed to think of something before realizing the guy who had jumped out of nowhere was about to swing. Suddenly snapped back to his senses and forgetting about how tired he was after his slamming with the necromancer, plus using the apparently magnetic lightning blast. JL rolled backwards, and leapt away. Realizing his only chance, he shouted towards Proditor.JL: Run! I'll get my sword!And with that he ran towards the lake, already finding the path to where his sword landed.Hmmm. Lake. Water. Electricity. Good idea! JL started to formulate a plan in which he could defeat his pursuer without killing himself in the process.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Proditor & Pirok Proditor saw the second being smash through the roof of Tamaru's hut. Not good.He decided that he only had one chance.He pointed his palms at the ground, and sent out a blast of air so that he could reach Tamaru and the Toa holding him. He wouldn't be able to control himself too well, but he didn't need to. He just had to grab Tamaru, then reach the ground. The Miru did not allow one to fly, the Miru just allowed them to levitate. His enemy could move up and down, but without giving it any thought, he would be able to do too much more than that to avoid him. Pirok watched as Proditor lifted up off the ground. And now how am I supposed to save his life?Pirok noticed that there was a tree nearby the two floating beings. Now, that's interesting.He starting firing off blasts of his elemental power at the base of the tree, hoping that it would fall towards the Toa and Tamaru. It would at least distract the Toa. OOC: I never thought I'd end up in a fight of this scale when I joined BZPRPG. =PAnd by the way, JL, if he remains above you, pushing him away will be very helpful.And, GH, how'd he use magnets to levitate if the ground below him is just that? Ground? I don't know about you, but last time I checked, mud wasn't magnetic.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: JL JL looked as Proditor was somehow propelled into the sky as a tree caught fire and fell underneath Tamaru and the other Toa. JL turned around, looking at the one who had come out of nowhere. He turned around, and hurled some lightning at him, hoping to catch him off guard, seeing as he had been on the offensive just now. JL, not caring about hitting, turned and continued running. OOC: GH can do lots of things, e.g. Levitate upward from the ground and then be able to evade lightning coming from the sky.... which was also from UP. I know that there might be metals under the earth, but probably not in a jungle. And plus, even if he did use something like that, shouldn't he be hurled north/south?

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Alfon "What are you talking about? We're not going to steal the darn thing. I'm sure we'll come back here and I'd rather not return under unfriendly circumstances. It's hard to forget the face of a toa, much less this group."Alfon removed a pouch from his waist, containing a few widgets and shaked it a little."I say we each chip in. It's fair and it won't cost any of us too much since we're each contributing."He attatched the pouch back to his waist."Stealing will do more harm than good in this situation, is what I think."Alfon said as he gave a quick and accusing side glance to Voriki.

IC('Voriki'): "Ugh, fine." He handed over one, rather large, and therefore money-worth widget.

IC (Madrihk): "Pooling resources seems like the best thing to do, yes." Madrihk added his own widgets to the collective. "I won't ask for more than any of us can give, though, Voriki, so you don't have to give it all up; but if we're lucky this trip will end in some profit, so it might very well be that you get your widgets back soon." The group was walking along the shore, getting suspicious glares from the Matoran. Evidently there had been theft before, or perhaps they recognized that there was something off about them. Madrihk knew some people could tell who spelled bad news from a glance. Himself he wasn't really worried about, given that he hadn't done anything even remotely evil near Le-Koro yet. The newcomer, however: Voriki... Madrihk wasn't sure, but he got the feeling that the guy was a lot less idealistic than the rest of his current crew. He's a nuisance now, Madrihk thought, but he might become very useful later. I need to find out more about him... Edited by Katuko

OOC: I will now repeat the explanation I sent Pirok in a PM: You say GMing? I say, fair use of Magnetism.Let us make a comparison here. Toa of Fire don't need fuel to create fire, right? They can just create it; it doesn't actually need anything to keep it going. Similarly, a Toa of Magnetism doesn't need actual metal to hold the magnetism - they can create it anywhere, but it will affect metal in the area.I think this is a simple matter of I-chose-a-more-versatile-element-than-you-did. What can you do with fire? You can burn stuff. And that's about it.But with magnetism, I can levitate. I can move metal. I can shape metal. I can magnetise my opponents to each other. I can make your weapons turn against you. I can crush you in your own armour. I can electrocute you. I can rip the mask from your face. I can stop you moving. I can put my Undead minions back together. And the list. Goes. On.If you're still not convinced, read this. Oh, and what happened to Proditor dying? And JL, I didn't mean directly upwards. And anyway, you made it sound like you were firing this Lightning, not making it come from the sky. May I remind you that we are underneath a MASSIVE TREE? IC (Echelon) Proditor suddenly found himself surrounded. Four beings floated around him. One was living, three were dead. "Where do you think you're going?" said Echelon from behind him. With that, Echelon created a powerful magnetic force on Proditor. Downwards. For Proditor it would be kind of like trying to swim against a river. To free up the necessary concentration, he had to let his minions drop for a few seconds, but once it was done, he lifted them again. He and his corpses rocketed up into the sky, so they were level with Vidar.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Proditor"This doesn't look good..." Proditor thought. Then he realised his only option was something he had never tried before: A bluff."Have you seen the Suva-Kaita recently? I'll bet you haven't. It was destroyed. By me. You have no idea of the power you are dealing with. Check with your dark master if you don't believe me."IC: InvisibleInvisible watched as Proditor was thrown into danger. He would've left the Toa of Magnetism to kill him, but he didn't think his Master would approve of an undead Proditor wandering Mata-Nui. He decided to send a sonic blast of high enough frequency to knock a being unconscious at Echelon. And, to insure safety, he used his Mahiki to turn himself into a bush before firing. Echelon couldn't dodge an attack he couldn't see coming.OOC: Proditor's still gonna die, just not 'til this battle's over. And I still have one last trick, GH, so if you can somehow write a way to dodge an attack that, as far as anyone knows, wasn't coming, be my guest. ›=)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: And why, exactly, wouldn't Makuta want Proditor to be Undead, may I ask? I would think it would be a fitting end for an enemy of Makuta, to be enslaved to him forever. IC (Echelon) But Echelon had already zoomed up to join Vidar, so he didn't hear the Toa's attempted bluff. "So, my friend," he said to the Dark Toa of Air. "I think it's time we - AAAAHH!" Echelon screamed as high-frequency sound suddenly shrieked through his head. Needless to say, he lost concentration immediately, and the magnetic fields on him and his Undead were released. They kept moving upwards for a few seconds because of their momentum, but Echelon was drifting in and out of consciousness and gravity began to kick in. OOC: I suspect Vidar might want to do something about this, so I'm going to wait until Emzee has a chance to post.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Each element has a weakness. And there is no such thing as more versatile elements. However, your flight shouldn't be so high, seeing as it is limited flight. However, since it's so high, lightning will be more powerful. And lightning also has magnetism, like a barrier flowing all around it. GH, you're either gonna smash to the ground faster than gravity, or you can get tossed higher before getting smashed. After all, if your magnet is gone, my one smashing you down is here. If yours conflict with mine, you get tossed much higher. If Vidar is also affected (veeeery probable) he won't be able to save you while saving himself. And I hope Proditor can pick Tamaru up, or maybe they are above the lake.IC: JL turned around, looked up, and decided to do one more thing - knock the magnet guy down into th earth - at massive speeds. JL created a massive charged a very powerful lightning and down it came from the sky slanted to give the strongest magnetic ush towards earth, and it erupted, streaking past the dead guys and it's controller. As it hit, JL focused to sustain it, and a magnetic force erupted close to them.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:WadroWadro, who had been hiding in the trees for most of this encounter, watched as the Le-Matoran was captured. He smirked as he activated his powers over iron, allowing him to lock Vidar and Echelon's armor in place. Hopefully, as in this battle people seemed to be avoiding a few things that(to him) seemed impossible to avoid. He then started to climb up the trees in an effort to follow Vidar and Echelon.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: No, I disagree with that. No element is more powerful than the others except Light and Shadow, granted, but it is perfectly possible for one to be more versatile than another. It says limited flight. Limited in what way? It doesn't say altitude. I would say it is time-limited, or speed-limited. IC (Echelon) As Echelon fell, a bolt of lightning streaked past him, the magnetic field of which pushed him downwards, increasing his groundward velocity. Echelon groaned as the air whistled by him. He could barely think; but the knowledge of imminent death gave him some small degree of awareness. He couldn't gather the concentration to use his powers. He would hit the ground, and that would be the end of him. There was no way he could survive a fall from that height. He was done for. And suddenly - Impact. But wait, what? He was still alive. And the impact had been soft. How could that be? He still had the sensation of movement, but now he was moving horizontally, not vertically. He slowly opened his eyes, but the world was hazy; he could make out a dark shape very close by, and lots of green and brown rushing by. IC (Zadron) "You can pay me later," Zadron told the semi-conscious Toa he was carrying. He'd decided to double back after depositing Aexias, and had been passing Le-Koro when he spotted a familiar being in combat with three or four Toa do-gooders - Echelon, an old client of his. Echelon had been doing pretty well, considering the numbers, but now another being had joined the fight and apparently downed the necromancer. Zadron's sharp eyesight had spotted a Toa of Sonics in the branches of Le-Koro, who abruptly turned into a bush just before Echelon dropped out of the sky. Coincidence? Zadron had come up against enough Mahiki-users to doubt it. Now Zadron sprang through Le-Koro's branches, upwards, higher and higher, towards where he'd seen Vidar heading. He hadn't been able to do anything about Echelon's Undead; they'd fallen into Lake Kanae, but the Necromancer would probably be able to retrieve them. If not, Zadron could always procure some new bodies for him... After all, it was his job. IC (Merror) Merror nodded at Kongu. "I shall travel to Ta-Koro next, I think," he said. "It's not far from here, and I should like to speak with Jaller, at any event. You couldn't send him a messenger Kewa so he knows I'm coming, could you? You know how he can be when he gets too many unexpected visitors. "And perhaps Kapura may have some more information on our lost Chronicler." OOC: @FT: You know Kalama's take on the Ga-Koro Marines? I've worked out a few ideas on how we could have the Gukko Force organised. Would you like to see some of them?

OOC: This battle has taught me how to be good at TBRPG's. Outsmart everything. Also, if you don't mind, also, if you dun mind, can JL head over to Ta-Koro with Merror. After all, there's a big fight, a great healer..... And an old enemy.IC: JL watched as the toa of magnetism was swung by his own element down to th earth. He would be in need of recharge, and definitely messed up, but like JL, he was sure to have survived. After all, Makuta had powers everywhere. If they met again, JL would be prepared. But first he needed to get patched up, and he knew just who, and he would probably be in Ta-Koro. JL headed over to the Lakeland dove under, using his Arthron to findandretrieve his sword. Afterwards, he hoped to find Tamaru, and tried to find where he was. Wow. Tiring day.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: ProditorProditor created a buffer of air beneath himself, slowing his fall."We better stop that other guy," he began, "before it's too-"IC: InvisibleInvisible saw his chance. Proditor was facing away from him. Transforming into a grey Skakdi, he ran up, and stabbed him in the back, before he even had the chance to finish his sentence. Then, he backed off into the trees, beyond sight, and became a bush once again.IC: Proditor"late..." Proditor finished, before falling backwards, the life leaving him. But he noticed something in the shadows, something that just kept him going...IC: The ShadowThe Shadow stood in the trees, watching as what little life Proditor had left faded away. He tipped his hat, and stepped back.As soon as he was out of sight, he turned to a nearby bush."Come. We must go. The time has come. We must initiate the plan."As he walked away, he heard a sound in the back of his head. Like a laugh, but perhaps more mechanical and gratiing. If insanity had a sound, that may have been it.OOC: The Shadow and Invisible to Onu-Wahi.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: JL JL, holding his sword, slumped onto the beach. He was tired. Too tired. He his Arthron, and managed to find Pirok, walking around in a small clearing. JL, after much staggering and wondering where the guy who blew darts was, managed to find him. JL: Come on, we have to find Tamaru and regroup with Merror.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Zadron and Echelon) Zadron continued to spring through the shadows of the great tree. They passed platforms full of Matoran, totally oblivious to their presence. Echlon's armour blended in perfectly, and Zadron - well, Zadron was practically invisible when in shadow. "Zadron...?" Echelon croaked, consciousness returning to him. "Of course," Zadron replied. "Do you know any other Vortixx who are likely to catch you when you fall?" Echelon chuckled weakly. "I'm surprised you bothered to do that. But then, I suppose this puts me in your debt." "And I couldn't lose such a good client as yourself," Zadron said. "Death is wasteful, provided I'm not responsible for it." "Not from my point of view," the necromancer replied. "For me, it's rather helpful." "Of course," said Zadron, smiling thinly. "I'll need a little time to recover," Echelon said. "Keep us near Vidar." "My pleasure," said Zadron, "for my usual fee." Echelon rolled his eyes.

IC (Trakuda, Kanae Bay): Trakuda took out several widgets, and as he gave them away one by one, counted the number under his breath. With a strange whistling sound, he flipped the last one, "Here you are," he smiled, giving the money to Madrihk, "Choose the best one."One of the Le-Matoran passers-by gave him a funny look. Evidently it was common for boats here to be commandeered or stolen. "Don't judge a book by it's cover!" Trakuda called to him. This just caused the Matoran to look at him even stranger. IC (Traxin, somewhere): Traxin suddenly realised he was lost, and had been forgotten by wotsiznum. and decided to leave the Wahi. Xa-Koro would be the best place to head now, he decided, if he was looking for work. OOC: Traxin to Kumu Islets.

IC: Tuatara Things in the forest were rarely as entertaining as the show he was seeing right now. Brakas monkeys fighting each other was nothing like the violence of the Toa, the Matoran. the Skakdi, and the Vortixx, and other sentient lifeforms. And he had the greatest view of it all. First, the dead and the living who seemed to be controlling them started to rise in the air, heading up toward the Toa holding the Matoran. his rise didn't seem the same, a little more unstable perhaps. Like the person doing it was not a master of flight. He wasn't having any problems, it just didn't seem as clean and perfect a rise as the first being had done. Then, lighting flashed down, sending the Toa and the dead falling to the ground. The dead, fell into water. But the living, he was rescued by someone who had just arrived out of nowhere. Something in his mind thought that rather convenient, but he shook it off. Then the newcomer started climbing up a tree to get up to the floating Toa. And we was still holding the dead-controller. The only problem was, they were climbing his tree. Tuatara didn't like that at all. He readied himself to slip around the tree, and stay unseen, when the Vortixx and Toa got closer.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Alfon Alfon handed over the widgets he shaked out of his pouch to Madrihk. Matoran kept eyeing the group, Trakuda calling out to them, telling them to not judge the group.Definitely quirky..."Any of you guys know wether there's something here a bit nicer than a canoe?" OOC: Is Traxin joining the squad your purpose for sending him to the Kumu Islets?

OOC: Not quite. I may have him join once we're there, as it will advance Trakuda's character arc. But I mainly had him go there to make stuff happen in Xa-Koro, because I have another unused character there, who he just fought :) IC (Trakuda, Kanae bay): "Doesn't look like it. Some a just a tad more roomy than others."

IC: JL JL watched the body of Proditor, stabbed. JL:.... Uhhh... Weh........ Uh. Sorry. What do we do now? Do we drag him or something? And what of Tamaru? Is he dead, or can he still be saved? Come on, we have to do things fast, regroup with Merror, and tell Matau of what happened if we can. And plus, I'll be needing a medic sooner or later. There's one in Ta-Koro. Its where I'll be heading. Makuta's forces are on the move, and I don't want fights like what just happening rocking all around. Perhaps Turaga Vakama can help us. Plus, its a close area. He looked at Pirok. JL: I know its a rush, but can you accompany me? I would like to travel with companions.... with friends.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Pirok"Can we at least... mark the spot he died, or something? After that, I'll be happy to go to Ta-Koro. Vakama is said to know more than most of the Turaga. Besides, it'll be nice to visit home."Pirok wanted to know why his friend was killed. And why the killer had disappeared so quickly...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: JL JL decided that honoring a friend came first. Fueled by sadness and anger, a lightning bolt came down, and created a big hole next to them. JL pulled the Toa of Air into it, took his weapons and stabbed them into the mud. He started to cover up the body with mud, and also went and got some sand from a small beach on the lake, so Pirok, Toa of Fire, could mark his best friends grave. JL: Turn it to glass or something. But come on. So what, is Tamaru dead? Or is he very messed up? If he doesn't move and make noises in the time JL takes to find Merror......JL ain't rescuing him.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: PirokPirok turned it to glass, before picking up a stone and carving Proditor's name into it."It is time to go. People have died. I must find out why this happened, what that Vortixx was trying to do. Proditor knew he was going to die. He told me so, although I did not realise it at the time. I will go with you to Ta-Koro, search for information and then I will follow the Onu-Koro highway, and try to find clues."OOC: Pirok'll go to Ta-Koro whenever you say, JL.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: JL JL: Well, from what I can piece out, he knew his killer. We need to find loose ends. First, though, we need to find Merror. Come on. It took a while, but after heading in the general area of the village, JL managed to find Merror, Pirok trailing with him. It would be a bit of trouble explaining his bruised and battered body, though. OOC: Once I know if Tamaru can be saved, we can go.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: JL JL: We met a very powerful Toa of Magnetism. He was a good fight. Annoying, though. We also met a Toa of Air, and several others who intervened here and there. Some beings were hiding in the trees. It was probably one of those who assassinated Proditor. Stabbed from the back. As for people harmed, well, you can just take a look at us. There were several others on our side.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: As soon as he heard Pirok mention Tamaru, Vanboi had flown out of the chamber as fast as his Kakama could take him. The To a of Fire had to make sure the Matoran survived, that is what Toa did. He was a Toa, the best of the best and the noblest of all. He couldn't let a Matoran die, especially when he had been calmly talking not a hundred feet away. A Toa wouldn't let that happen! Vanboi soon arrived at the hut of Tamaru, but was it too late?

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Vidar had shot up like a rocket, the wind brushed beside his mask, but it felt as if the wind was jumping out of the way, giving their master space. He looked down at Tamaru, still being held by the arm, but was now frozen in place, as Vidar had expected. While the more sensible would have been able to fight back (possibly at the expense of killing them both), Tamaru's fear of heights appeared to be getting the better of him. Vidar also noticed Echelon and his undead following him, attempting to provide cover, but was still heavily pursued by Tamaru's hopeless protectors. Vidar looked up at the room of the canopy, and he closed his eyes to prepare for the wall of leaves and woods that they would pass through. The Toa of Air's durable mask protected his face from the razor sharp leaves that guarded the way to the never-ending skies. Vidar's armor also helped, guarding most of his body from the trees. Finally, the two had breached the canopy, and Vidar could see the tops of the forest. It looked like a green, bristling rooftop. That was when Vidar had begun to feel another force, one that attached to his armor and mask. It had felt like someone with either telekinesis or magnetism powers was trying to halt Vidar's ascent. The Toa looked down to see Echelon. "So, my friend," Echelon said to the Dark Toa of Air. "I think it's time we - AAAAHH!" With that, Echelon began drifting in out of out consciousness. Apparently someone had hit him dead on with some sort of invisible elemental force. Vidar had considered it might be Sonics, since he thought he saw a being of Sonics earlier. However, Vidar felt nothing. It seemed that the force was only being aimed at Echelon, and it was a direct hit. Still, Vidar felt himself slowing. There was another being trying to stop him. Vidar counteracted his simply by sending more power and concentration through his Miru. He and Tamaru were alright high in the sky at this point, and soon enough, the metallic hold wore off. Vidar slowed his ascent and pretty soon, he was not moving at all. He simply floated above the jungle, holding Tamaru. He looked down at the Le-Matoran, who in turn looked up. "I can still save you," Vidar said, "You can still live our your plentiful years of existence. Just tell me what you know!" "Slow-thinking Toa-villain! You shall never seek-find it!" Tamaru said, his courage growing, even in the midst of his most feared situation, "Your faith rest-lies in the dark-master of Shadows! And that, you shall forever be dark-blind" Tamaru looked down at the jungle before. He could see the village of Le-Koro from here, as well as the gigantic tree that sustained it, and the swamp that sustained the tree. He then thought back to his encounter earlier, the encounter that started all of this... "Tamaru, I know you don't enjoy being crowded, but you were once a hero. Isn't it time you helped new heroes come about. We can take up your legacy, the fight with Makuta isn't over anyone can help. So now we need your help, your knowledge. You faced his minions once, now let us face him. Only with your help can we do that. Weren't you once prepared to die for your belief that anyone could help in the fight against Makuta." Is that what it is to die for. Tamaru closed his eyes, and only one word passed through his mind: Yes. "Yes", Tamaru said, looking back up at his captor. Vidar was noticeably confused at the remark. "Yes to... what?" asked the dark Toa. "I do not fear-dread my fate. I was spirit-blessed to serve alongside the Chronicler, protecting the Toa-heroes from the Makuta's beasts. Now, there are most Toa-heroes, ready to grab-take the mantle and finish what the Toa-heroes started. It is past-late do act now. Your fate has been closed-sealed!" Vidar growled in anger and disgust. He forcefully ripped Tamaru's Rau from his face. Then, in one deft move, he swung his right arm and threw the Matoran with all of his might in the direction of Le-Koro. Vidar then grabbed the staff hoisted on his back and sent a blast of air at the Le-Matoran, propelling him towards Lake Kanae, the body of water that sustained the great tree. Tamaru, meanwhile, paid no mind. Something had taken over his demeanor, much like that something back at his hut, when he jump-started the quest to defeat Makuta. As Tamaru brushed through the canopy, he wondered what was this thing was that possessing him. Ever since that battle at the Kini-Nui, something had been embedded in his mind, in his very spirit. Only those truly faithful shall find it. Tamaru sighed contently, and he spread out his arms. He had found what he had wanted. After over a thousand years, Tamaru had gained something, experienced something that he thought he would never have the privilege of going through, and enjoying. Tamaru was high-flying. ----------------------------- Gukko pilots, salesmen, and musicians were crowded about one of the central platforms in the Le-Koro toen square. People were bartering, performing, eating, and arguing. There were two musicians, both flute players, who were talking amongst themselves near the edge of the platform. Both Le-Koronans were deeply engaged in their discussion of Mata Nuiian music theory. However, one of them soon felt a disruption, some quick change in environment, which changed back before most would notice. The Pakari-wearing Le-Matoran's subconscious had begun calculating, and it had noted that, for an instant, something that blocked the sun. The subconscious compelled the Pakari-wearing Matoran to look up, which in turn led to the other flute player to follow suit. The saw a Matoran whisk past the village, and before they both could rush to the edge and focus their eyes on the depths below, they heard a splash. The two Matoran first looked at each other, and they each signaled that they did indeed notice what had just happened. Naturally, the two looked around, and were greeted with few disturbed faces amongst a crowd of mostly oblivious citizens. Within moments, a couple people (two guardsmen to be exact) rushed to their commander, Kongu, to let them know that someone had appeared to have fallen off a high platform in their village. The people in Le-Koro mostly remained complacent, but there were a few who cared... a few who were worried, and they brought whatever they had seen (moreover, what they thought they had seen) to the Turaga as well as to the Gukko Force captain. ----------------------------- Vidar looked down at his newest prize, a yellow-green Kanohi Rau, forged in the Noble style. This will serve as a worthy example to the rest of the Matoran, Vidar said, thinking back to that other Le-Matoran thief who he had killed a few days prior. In the meantime, perhaps it would be wise to gather a Company of my own! Vidar laughed deviously as he deactivated his Miru and let himself fall gracefully. He saw a large branch that he could land on, and re-activated his mask to slow his fall. He landed on his feet, and began climbing down the large tree. He began his search for Echelon.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

OOC: as far as I know Miru only let you levitate, not rise. A Toa of Air can use their element to push themselves higher into the sky and to move around, but the power to fly comes from the winds, not the mask. IC: There was no one left, the battlefield abandoned. The forest here smelt of death, and burning foliage covered the region. Tamaru was nowhere to be seen. He was gone, dead or captured. The heroes had lost a battle that they hadn't even bothered to notice. Too busy making plans.As the fires spread from the tree hit by the three way blast of the defenders, Vanboi slammed his fist into the ground. "He will pay," his voice quivered, "Even if I am cast into Karzahni for all eternity, I will kill you Makuta."

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: The last coherent thing the Le-matoran could remember was Merror talking about departing for Ta-Koro. In one simple moment, Sisk's life had turned upside down. What had been a relatively slow day, livened up a bit by the unexpected visitors to the captain and their quest for a temple of faith he had never heard of, but that had something to do with Tamaru, suddenly was a frantic mess.Another stranger, who knew Merror had dashed in, reported something about a fight, also involving Tamaru. Another Toa Sisk didn't know the slightest bit in turn raced out of the office and within a few minutes after that, a crowd of Matoran had rushed into the headquarter. Sisk' colleagues guarding the door had their hands full keeping the other Matoran at bay. The only thing he could think of was to get somewhere safe. Which in Sisk mind was behind Kongu's desk. Behind which the captain still stood of course. Sisk looked up to him as he reemerged on the other side of the desk. "It's a jungle out there!"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: The Miru cancels the effects of gravity to a certain extent, allowing yourself to slow a fall and stay in midair. You can propel yourself a distance by kicking off from the ground or a wall or something, but since you're not in space friction will quickly slow you down again. IC (Madrihk): The Toa of Ice frowned. They definitely had enough money to buy a canoe, but just one wouldn't hold them all and it was not advisable to set out to sea in such small vessels. After a bit of quick thinking, he said: "We'll buy two of those big canoes. Each seems to be able to hold about three persons. Now, I know canoes won't work at sea or in the case of a Tarakava attack, but here's the deal: Vompran, you will string the canoes together with some of your vines. Make it nice and tight. That should be able to hold us all as well as being sturdy enough to get us to Xa-Koro."