Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Snelly, Wraith "When I became a Toa a couple weeks ago, I went out and did my own search for clues about the Chronicler, my search led me to Ko-koro, where I met the disembodied spirit Wraith." Snelly jestered toward Wraith. "We ended up going to Turaga Nuju about finding Wraith's body and also for information about the Chronicler, Turaga Nuju sent us to Kopeke. The mental state we found Kopeke in was...disturbing. According to Wraith, who was the only one to actually speak to him. He was terrified of something, so terrified it took a huge effort on Wraith's part to get anything from the poor matoran at all. The only thing of importance that Kopeke told us was, Only those at peace can enter here. We inquired further and Matoro told us that there is in fact a temple of peace. " Snelly looked at everyone, "The only reason I'm tell you guys any of this is because I judged you all to be trust worthy. If this information got out, it could mean Kopeke's death." Snelly directed his attention to Turaga Matau. "Turaga, I've been told that Tamaru died for saying something like, "Only those truly faithful can find it." I think we can all assume that there are temples based on each principle in all six koro. I propose we not only find a way to prevent further deaths of members in the Chronicler's Company and get the rest of these clues." Snelly sat down, exhausted from the long-winded speech.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Sisk had followed the funeral with mixed feelings. He had wanted to help more but he was a Matoran, stuck on the sidelines. As usual. In the force, as well as now. And now Merror had disappeared too, with the Turaga and others. The Matoran could imagine what they were discussing. All he wanted was to help, to do something, to make a least one little difference before some Rahi grabbed him for dinner or the Makuta conquered the whole island. In Sisk's head, his thoughts were tumbling over one another.He was sad, he was angry, he felt depressed, hopeless, but furious, ready to jump down a Muaka's throat. He simply was overwhelmed by the events of the day. He felt like having company, somebody, anybody. Maybe he'd talk to the Captain, but that was impossible right now.Kongu had gone to do the probably hardest task of the day, to bury one of his best friends. He didn't even want to imagine what that was like. Frowning, he sat down on the lowest step in front of Matau's hut, lost in his own thoughts. Then, he felt the warmth of a hand on his shoulder. It was Leah, sitting down next to him. He could see her eyes were red. This had gotten to her as well, despite being one of the most steadfast Matoran he knew. Sisk reached over with his right and placed his hand on hers. They didn't say anything, just sat in silence and tried to comfort one another as best as they could.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Merror) Merror nodded slowly. "An old hermit once told me a legend of these Temples," Merror said. "A collection of lost temples, each dedicated to one of the Principles. That's what made me think Tamaru must have meant the Temple of Faith. Turaga, do you know of such a place?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: LoJak was pensive. Mata-Nui had lost a great Matoran today. And for what? Because of some gigantic chess game between two brothers, of which Toa, Matoran, Turaga, Vortixx and Skakdi were pawns. LoJak could not allow Tamaru's death be in vain, nor allow it to go unavenged.LoJak activated his Kakama and ran. He kept on running until a thought formulated in his head. He remembered having seen Merror and the others talk to Matau. LoJak knew that he had to return to the group. He ran to Matau's hut and stopped. He saw two beings sitting outside of the hut. "Is there anyone inside?" he asked Sisk and Leah.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: "I see." LoJak thought it might be the group he had been in earlier, but decided it would be better not to take a chance and interrupt the turaga speaking with another group.Lojak sat down next to the matoran."You two look sad. I'm guessing it because of Tamaru's.... passing. Did you two know him well?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC:Sisk and Leah looked the Toa over. He seemed nice, judging by his behaviour, even if his black armour was a little odd to see. But the Le-Koronans were not known to be judgmental of anything or anybody, save for those serving Makuta or simply failing at leaf-running.Finally, they nodded. "The villages are small-big. We name-know many Matoran here." Leah said. Sisk continued. "Tamaru was a big-huge hero, up-looked to, respected well by many-all. I did not face-know him, but he I much-miss him despite."

IC "Only the truly Faithful can find it... Only those at Peace can enter here... temples... " It was clear the Turaga was deep in thought. "Two riddles... two temples... two separate groups... " he looked up. "Two separate Company Members." He looked at those present. "You must quick-find the others." "As in the remaining Company?" Merror asked. "No; those who have already received the other hard-clues. These matoran seem to only give these riddles to special toa-heroes... and once given will not give again. Each member must have but one piece... " he looked at the group. "Find the other toa-heroes that have learned the other hard-clues; each of you has but a single piece of the puzzle, and only together can you solve it." "What about the other Company members? Aren't they in danger? Should we not protect them?" Snelly asked, apprehensive. "Leave that to me and the other turaga. I will personally quick-write them about this, carried on the wings of high-flyers; the remaining matoran will be protected and safe, even if against their heart-will. No go! Quick-find the others, learn of their hard-clues. Perhaps together you can solve this mystery. But be wary and trust few, for the Makuta now knows and will send his spies to stop you." OOC: the turaga has spoken :P

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: "I understand. Many have suffered loss at the hands of Makuta. Tell me, why have you come to great Turaga?" LoJak was sincerely curious. He could understand why Toa would seek out Matau, to gather intelligence as to how defeat Makuta once and for all. But simple matoran? No, there must be something else afoot.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: JL While not completely meaning to, JL had inadvertently heard everything they were had said in the hut... with some complications. It wasn't every day when you were trapped in sound waves! However, as he sat just outside the hut, he realized that if this information let slip, Kopeke WOULD die. JL wanted to die.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: And so, our quest begins! DUM DUM DUM, DADA DUM DUUUM DUUUMbzzzzzzzrwp.No! I'm not having any of that The-Legend-Reborn-Cliche-Excuse-For-A-Movie nonsense. IC (Merror) Merror nodded. "Yes," he said. "We must find the other seekers, and quickly. Faith and Peace we already have; how many others have spoken, I wonder? I suggest we travel to Jala first. Kongu has sent a messenger; he's expecting me, so he'll be likely to talk to us, and there's little goes on in Ta-Koro that escapes the Guard. Let's start our search there. If Kapura has not yet spoken, then we should find him too and ask him."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Vanboi's eyes widened as the flood of information reached him. "Then it is about the Principles," The Toa said after Matau finished, "Purity, Courage, Creativity, Peace, Faith, and Prosperity. Turaga, do you know where these temples might be located? Or are we to earn that knowledge?"The Toa personally didn't understand why Matau didn't think the team should trust their fellow islanders. Only through total unity could the Makuta be destroyed. Still, the Turaga have lived so long for a reason, their wisdom is unbound. If Matau believed they should be wary about telling others of their plan, he would try to keep silent.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC "Turaga, do you know where these temples might be located? Or are we to earn that knowledge?" "Like I said, only when you have all the pieces will the puzzle become clear. That will be difficult enough, so do not get ahead of yourselves. The quicker to do so, the better your chances are of succeeding." It had seemed as though Matau had dropped his accent entirely due to the gravity of this.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

IC:"I want to help-do my part." Sisk told LoJak. "I am angry-tired that there is so little-much I can do. With our-all much-skills, a many-lot Matoran are still side-lined."He pointed over his shoulder at the hut. "Just like now-time. I was much-trying to quick-help but all I could do was sit-watch Tamaru die." The Matoran frowned and let his head fall into his hands, propping his arms up on his knees. OOC: Actually having Sisk a frustrated Matoran might just be the incentive he needs. I've got a long-term plan for him, after all ^^

IC: "My dear Matoran, my name is LoJak. And if there is one thing I can tell you, it is that there will be more than one Matoran involved in bringing down Makuta."LoJak got up, dusting off his knees. He extended his hands to Leah and Sisk, offering to help them up as well."Now why don't we knock on Matau's door and see if there isn't something the three of us could help around with on this island."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: FYI, Leah is an NPC I keep around. She doesn't travel and is only around Le-Koro. I might make her a PC sometime in the future though. not sure yet. IC:Sisk' eyes widened as he took the offered hand . Leah sniffed, wiping her nose with the back of her hand and followed suit. The Toa's words seemed to lift their spirits up a little and LoJak spoke with a conviction that seemed rock-solid."I am little-sure if we should interrupt the meeting...it seemed to be much-secretive." Sisk said. "But I do wish to much-help.""Don't worry." Leah said. "Worst-case, Matau might quick-ruffle your bird-feathers a bit." She gestured to LoJak to go ahead and give the door a knock. OOC: After all, it's all about taking risks XD

IC: Tuatara Everything was moving too quickly. By the time he had unhidden himself enough to see, the dead controller had his bodies back, and another one. That was strange, where had the other body come from? He hadn't seen anyone die, but he hadn't been able to watch everything at once. He moved to a closer tree, creating light rustling in the leaves as he did. The sound wasn't much, not really noticeable to many species. But to himself, he heard it very, very well. IC: Drome "I dare say you might be correct." This wasn't good, not at all. I had a feeling something was wrong from the beginning. "Maybe we should see what killed him, then talk to Kongu."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: LoJak took a breath and knocked on Matau's door. It was a good, solid knock. If you're gonna do something, do it right he always said.As they waited for a response, LoJak looked at Sisk and Leah. He thought he still noticed a sense of sadness in them, so he gave them a reassuring smile.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC "Turaga, what will happen now to the company members who have already spoken? One of them...Kopeke...is a friend and..." The Matoran stopped talking and gulped, he would not finish the sentence, he could not think about what could happen to his fellow Ko-Matoran. "As I said, the other Turaga will see to their protection personally. I'm sure Nuju will have no problems dragging him out from whatever igloo Kopeke is hiding in... that logical cold-hearted icicle." he looked at the group. "I have spoken, now make wing-fly quickly! Find other Toa-heroes, solve this puzzle!"

IC: Dervian started to walk away, but saw someone get carried over to the Nui-Rama hive. "Just when I lose my powers." He had only half his energy at the moment, but ran on toward the hive. He hurled a wind blast at the hive, attracting attention, and allowed himself to be captured. At the last second, he spun wind in his hand at high speed and power and condensed it into a stable sphere. He jammed the sphere into the Nui-Rama holding him, grinding it and sending it screaming. More Nui-Rama chased after him. "HEY! WHERE ARE YOU?! I'M HERE TO HELP!" He ran from the Nui-Rama while keeping an eye out for Kranuka. "Oh, there you are! Haha!" He turned around to find Nui-Rama heading for him. "Great...here goes my last energy!" He made another wind sphere, then made multiple wind needles. After that, he put the wind needles in tiny wind spheres, and spun them around like they were in a rattle. He put the tiny wind spheres connect and combine around the big sphere, until it was in the shape of a four-pronged star. "WIND SHURIKEN!" He hurled the shuriken, and hit a Nui-Rama. It had its brain cut in half, and fragments sent into other Nui-Rama along with spheres. High-speed wind needles and dead particles sliced into the other Nui-Rama, leaving them unable to move properly. They twitched and spun around, and a few managed to fly again. "We'd better quick-run. This way!" He ran away from the Nui-Rama, expecting Kranuka to follow him.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: (Kadon) Kadon chose to continue his train of thought for a moment. "The only people who would know where the Chronicler'd be would be the Chronicler's Company, if they even know. So, you start killing them, wiping them out, one by one... of course, this is speculation. We have very little proof." I paused once more, thinking and catching my breath. "If anyone would know what killed Tamaru, it'd be Kongu. Also, I'd like to get his opinion about my theory."

OOC: I'm assuming we all know each other's names now for convenience sake. IC: Snelly, Wraith "Yes, I agree with Merror. Ta-koro sounds like the best place to start as any. And we can use my gukko, Destiny, to get there rather quickly. Better than land-walking..." Snelly stopped when he realized he had just used tree-speak. He'd dropped the habit years ago. Snelly cleared his throat. "I mean, walking on foot..." Snelly then addressed Sizin, who had expressed his worry about Kopeke. "Don't worry, Turaga Matau said he'd warn the other koro about those killers, Kopeke and the other company will be put somewhere safe, somewhere not even the Makuta himself could find." Snelly felt anger just mentioning the killers. "Speaking of those Makuta spawn who killed one of my closest friends. All I've heard about them is that one is a Toa of Air, and the other is a Toa of Magnetism. Anyone know anything else about them?" "I'll find them, and only Mata Nui knows what I'll be capable of when I do. Fact of the matter is, if we do run across with them, and I have a sick feeling we will, I'll probably try to kill them." He said this with the most serious face he was capable of. "In fact, I really, really want to kill them..."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Drome "And that just brings us around in a circle, doesn't it?" I remarked, noting that we still needed to find Kongu. "I wonder where that Gukko riding Le-Matoran is..." I muttered, trying to think like a Le-Matoran. I suddenly had the thought to blurt out a string of rather unpleasant language, but I didn't. I decided I didn't want to think like a Le-Matoran. OOC: XD

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Nice Kirgon reference. :P IC: (Kadon) "Well, you can grab a random Le-Matoran, or we can wait. Either one, really. I don't particularly care how, I just want to tell Kongu mission accomplished." We arrived at Kongu's still-empty hut. I leaned against the side. Luckily, I didn't feel tired. I don't think I could have fallen asleep if I'd wanted to.

IC: (Kadon) "It is. To both being boring and this being where we were." I paused, trying to think of other reasons one might kill Tamaru. He wasn't the most popular guy, but he seemed well liked. There were just no other pausible reasons short of the killer being a madman that came to me. "Terrible waste of life, isn't it?"

IC: An odd sound emanated from behind Cipher, the sound of some sort of projectile. Namely, a projectile on fire. Oh what the karz is this? he thought turning, to face the attacker-- Just as a wave of heat folled over him as the fireball streaked over his head. Dropping into a combat stance, both of his incredibly heavy weapons at the ready, he shot an irate glare at Ara'kas. "What the karz was that for?" he asked.

helo frens

IC: Drome "Indeed it is, indeed it is." I sighed, lowering my head. This island was corrupted, murderers ran free, the shadows of Makuta remained unopposed. There was no justice here, no honor. It was an eat or be eaten world, and Matoran were the bottom of this twisted food chain. "There has to be something someone can do. Some way to make people think twice before killing anyone." I scratched my chin in thought. "But what could that be..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Kadon) "I know what it is. The Toa need to stand up, be what Mata Nui made them to be. Almost all the criminals today are Toa. Therefore, the Matoran have trouble enforcing laws. But if Toa would stand up, hunt these people down, and rid the island of them, then there would be fewer of them and incentive not to be a criminal. But no. It's always someone else's problem." I sighed. "It brings us back to unity. With no one else around them, people rationalize their decisions away, have no conscience. They think only of themselves. And because they think only of themselves, they have no duty. With no duty, they have no destiny other than to sit around and grow richer, more powerful. When that happens, and it is, this island will be set on a head-on collosion. One day, everything is going to collapse, and the Makuta will utilize that chance."

IC: Drome A small thought echoed across my mind. It seemed like a brilliant idea in my own mind, certainly unique, or so I thought. "We should do something about this. Toa just standing around, doing nothing. It sickens me. They cause more problems than they solve. But what if someone managed to convince Toa to work as guards, someone to set an example for them, show them what they should be doing, what the Matoran need them to do." "We should do that, we really should."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Ara'kas sighed sarcastically. "You charge off into a forest looking for a Vortixx who just murdered a skakdi in plain sight, and then you yell when someone has the decency to stop you? Really?" She drew herself up to her full height, her sword resting lightly in her hand. "And besides, that Vortixx is probably long gone."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: (Kadon) I hesitated a moment. People weren't easy to change. But.. still.. maybe, maybe some of them need the courage to try. Seeing others standing up, being real Toa, might give them that courage. "I.. I agree. But why just stay here? Why not travel all over the island? Of course, we'd need to get our feet under us first, but I think we could do more good travelling then just staying in one spot."

IC: Drome "You're correct there. Staying in one spot would really limit the reach of our point. We would want to hit every single Toa possible with it, show them what they could be doing, what they should be doing." I rose back to my feet, stretching my back. I was really thinking my plan would work. I hadn't really thought it through very well though. "And if it reaches others, than maybe these murders, these crimes that plague the island, will be forced into a reverse, dropping instead of rising in numbers."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Kadon "Maybe.. but you have to realize that people will almost always be wrapped up in their own day-to-day life. We may set in motion a major change, or nothing at all. Still, we'll be making differences.. little differences. But they add up." It would be hard, yes. Painful, perhaps. Dangerous, definetely. I didn't think about it at the time, but only a few hours ago I'd been fighting Drome. Now we were talking about forming a team.

IC: Drome "It would be more than dangerous. It would be foolish, suicidal if the wrong people found out about us. It may even already be a lost cause. But if no one tries it, then nothing will ever change." I looked up into the clear sky high above. It seemed to never end. "Even if we accomplish nothing now, someone may learn of us in the future, finish what we started." I smiled slightly, wondering how my day had come to this. It all started with a fight, and bugs.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Looks like a team is forming! IC: JL JL watched as the others headed down the hut, conversing. He listened, and decided to talk to the one who had spoken about that he had heard in the tree-hut. JL: (Whisper) Hey, uh, I'm really sorry about this, but as I was using my Arthron to spy on the ones who killed Tamaru, while I managed to glean that they had managed to reanimate the Toa of Air who had died in the fight, I also managed to hear what you said... about Kopeke and the others. I swear, it wasn't meant to be. Although JL HAD been curious. Still, he decided that this would be the best way. JL: Since we are all heading to Ta-Koro, I guess I'll just head on out with you guys. After all, Tamaru's killers were ones who I fought. I was responsible for his death, and it shall by myself who will gain redemption. And if you will accept me as a fellow member of this team, I guess unity must be formed. He stared at the others. JL: I knew Merror, Pirok and you (LoJak) from around 1 day ago. Everyone else (Snelly and friends(Why is it that when I think Snelly, I think Smelly? No offense, but its just too similar.)) I have just met while mourning for a matoran. I guess if we are to fight well as a team, we must know each other. And with that, JL told them of his story, of his skills, of his weaknesses, and finally, the 1 thing that he knew required - to ask for trust. To be able to trust the others and to be able to be trusted.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Dervian started to walk away, but saw someone get carried over to the Nui-Rama hive. "Just when I lose my powers." He had only half his energy at the moment, but ran on toward the hive. He hurled a wind blast at the hive, attracting attention, and allowed himself to be captured. At the last second, he spun wind in his hand at high speed and power and condensed it into a stable sphere. He jammed the sphere into the Nui-Rama holding him, grinding it and sending it screaming. More Nui-Rama chased after him. "HEY! WHERE ARE YOU?! I'M HERE TO HELP!" He ran from the Nui-Rama while keeping an eye out for Kranuka. "Oh, there you are! Haha!" He turned around to find Nui-Rama heading for him. "Great...here goes my last energy!" He made another wind sphere, then made multiple wind needles. After that, he put the wind needles in tiny wind spheres, and spun them around like they were in a rattle. He put the tiny wind spheres connect and combine around the big sphere, until it was in the shape of a four-pronged star. "WIND SHURIKEN!" He hurled the shuriken, and hit a Nui-Rama. It had its brain cut in half, and fragments sent into other Nui-Rama along with spheres. High-speed wind needles and dead particles sliced into the other Nui-Rama, leaving them unable to move properly. They twitched and spun around, and a few managed to fly again. "We'd better quick-run. This way!" He ran away from the Nui-Rama, expecting Kranuka to follow him.

I.C. KranukaKranuka (Still shocked with awe) ran after Dervian as quickly as possible. "I'll Thank you once we're out of the hive" Kranuka said quickly to Dervian.

elementalussal.png