Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: DromeI bit my lip to keep from returning the insult. They were both little brats, with no respect for Toa at all."Hmph."I looked at Kadon, mouthing 'can I kick them both over the edge of the Koro'?

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Miha"Yes, you could use 'your face' as an another option, although it doesn't have as great an effect on people." Miha responded. She turned towards Drome, ignoring the message he was sending to his pal. Even though she could read lips. "So, can you help me?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:MihaMiha turned towards Drome's partner, using the cutest face she had. "Would you pwreety pweese hewlp me find my uncle, nice man?" she asked, putting her status as the cute one in the family to good use.OOC:Translation: Help me find my uncle or die. :P

OOC: Wait, what? How can Drome talk to himself? Don't you mean Kadon? Whenever Cadias bothers to get online and respond....

:P

IC: Mimira

Completely ignoring Drome, Mimira went to Kadon. "Ah, come on mr. Toa, can you help Miha too?" Puppy dog eyes activated.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Senatos and Gaea:Senatos and Gaea were in a grotto, splashing eack other and laughing. Gaea was usually like this until there was war, which she specifically liked about Senatos. He never let her down- at all. Senatos, content with playing around, got on the deck of the grotto and dried himself in the sun. Gaea got up as well, strapping her earthborne armor back on. Sentos beamed at her and kissed her. They both walked out of the quiet grotto into the treacherous forest.

IC - NPC Matoran - Recruiting Senatos and that other one I can't pronounceThere were too many trees here, Ruma had decided.She had wordlessly been sent to collect two people Kuyre had apparently found to be valuable.She hadn't checked the scroll given to her- Kuyre had not allowed her to. Chosen at random from nine Matoran sent forward, she had been assigned these two Toa.There they were! "You there!" she called out.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: KadonI was beginning to wish that I'd stuck to breaking into Nui-Rama hives. It was easier.I watched Drome try to control his temper and talk to the kids, trying hard not to laugh. Of course, I wouldn't admit that I'd been about five seconds from giving Mimira a piggyback ride before a fortunate intervention... Drome didn't need to know that. I'd just been about to break up the insults with a little lightning when Mimira came up gave me the puppy eyes. I was supposed to be a loner type and immune to this type thing, but she looked so cute..I could feel my defences crumbling and turned to Drome for support. "What do you think?"

OOC: You pronouce it like Gaia.IC: Senatos and Gaea: Le-Wahi:"Finally! We were just about to go into the village before you came. I needed to have you do a couple of things. Wondering what to do next, slave?" Senates said anxiously.

Edited by Rakata

IC - Ruma - NPCWith a smile, she retrieved the scroll."A message from the leader.'I am forming an army of the highest esteem. You have been selected for the position(s) of general, or generals in your case. Of you accept, report to Ga-Koro docks.'Ruma froze. She stuttered the last line."'Kill the messenger.'"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Senatos and Gaea: Le-Wahi:"If it must, dear...." Gaea said as vines rapped around Ruma's body. The vines began pulling off her limbs, one by one. The whole forest could probably hear Ruma's final, agonizing screams. The corse dropped dead, and the vines recoiledin their respective places. "Gaea, what a magnificent kill. Surely the leader will compensate us greatly!" Senatos grinned sinisterly.Senates and Gaea to Ga-Wahi.

IC:MihaMiha's eyes filled with tears. "B-B-But... Okay." she said, her lip coming out in a small pout, increasing her adorableness. "I can't find him here, but I'll go look for him by myself." she started crying as she trudged away sadly.OOC:You monsters! :o

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

IC: DromeThe Matoran was crying. I didn't care, I had enough to do already, helping another Matoran when we had a bigger plan already set seemed like a complete waste of time.But these Matoran were clever, and I never thought about what they might have up their sleeves, like possible refusing to let us help her brother until we found the other Matoran's friend."Go cry to someone who cares."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Senatos and Gaea: Outskirts of Le-Wahi:Having a Calix and a mask of Sensory Aptitude were especially helpful right about now. Senatos and Gaea weren't that far from Ga-Wahi, only a mere 6 miles away. Gaea leaped arcoss the humid jungle and Senatos sprinted away on the grime coated ground. An occasional push into the air and swing from vine to vine was very often. They ahd to get to the docks at Ga-Wahi.

Edited by Rakata

IC: KadonI bit my lip under my mask. My defenses were depleted and she started crying. I hated it when people did that. Mainly because it made me feel guilty. Mentally, I told myself that she was acting, and that this was just a ploy to get us to help her. But that did nothing to make me feel better. Great. You try to be a better Toa and get cried at. Maybe it isn't worth it after all... it seems stressful.....OOC: This is actually kind of fun. :P

IC: Dervian laughed. "It wasn't fun for me either, k?" He pushed himself up. "So, what brought you into that hive anyway? The only people I've seen before you unfortunate or mental-retarded enough to go in there are two Toa, one Matoran, and the fool standing in front of you!" He pointed at himself and laughed.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Mimira"But, but...FINE IF YOU WON'T HELP HER THEN..THEN...I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP!" She screamed, tears down her face. She ran off toward Miha.She caught up to Miha, "Forget those meanies, I'll help you..."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: His focus on being annoyed with Ara'kas's completely incorrect judgement of him momentarily lapsed by the new development, the equally irritated glare and scowl morphed into a grin of recognision."Yep," he agreed, mouth slightly watering. "Definitely shore turtle, I'd know that smell anywhere." he said, turning and following the scent.Thankfully, this was one of the few ways he could navigate with reasonable accuracy. The scent laid out a fairly direct path, one he could make sure he was following at all times.OOC: Lol, inb4akwardreunion

helo frens

IC: (Uar)As his opponent climbed up a tree and disappeared into the forest canopy, Uar activated his Kakama and ran up the tree trunk (OOC: If you're going to accuse me of god-modding, read this example: if a Formula 1 is able to drive upside down for a short while when at full speed, a Kakama user, whose speed when using the mask is comparable to the aforementioned type of car, should be able to run up a vertical surface (while using the mask's power) with ease). Immediately when he got to the top, he unleashed a volley of icicles on the Vortixx.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC - Kinika - Propositioning his proposition."I found a rhyme. It leads to treasure." he grinned.Unrolling it, he allowed her to see what the scroll said."Now isn't that interesting? But I need a partner, and you seemed to be the only one in the area."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Dervian laughed. "It wasn't fun for me either, k?" He pushed himself up. "So, what brought you into that hive anyway? The only people I've seen before you unfortunate or mental-retarded enough to go in there are two Toa, one Matoran, and the fool standing in front of you!" He pointed at himself and laughed.

I.C. KranukaKranuka chuckled "Actually, a Nui Rama kidnapped me."

elementalussal.png

OOC:

IC: (Uar)As his opponent climbed up a tree and disappeared into the forest canopy, Uar activated his Kakama and ran up the tree trunk (OOC: If you're going to accuse me of god-modding, read this example: if a Formula 1 is able to drive upside down for a short while when at full speed, a Kakama user, whose speed when using the mask is comparable to the aforementioned type of car, should be able to run up a vertical surface (while using the mask's power) with ease). Immediately when he got to the top, he unleashed a volley of icicles on the Vortixx.

Formula 1 cars can do that because they have front and rear spoilers, which aerodynamically push the car onto whatever surface it's driving on - otherwise they would tip over due to the speed. Your Kakama-user, while being fast, would have to have a massive spoiler on his back to hold him against the tree.Don't try to argue with a physicist ;)IC (Zadron)Except Zadron hadn't gone to the top of the tree. That wouldn't have done him any good.Instead he had shot off between the trees, leaping between the branches with great agility and speed. Which meant that when Uar fired his icicles at thin air, Zadron was able to suddenly and silently appear behind him with a blade at his throat."Move," he said, "and you die. You might die anyway, but not moving significantly increases your chances of survival."OOC: Please remember that if he makes even the slightest move Zadron can slit his throat. Obviously, I can't actually do that due to the rules, but the rules do not exist within the game-world. If you act like Uar knows that Zadron can't kill him, then that's breaking the 4th wall.I'm not saying you would, I'm just reminding you in just in case ;)

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: KadonFinally, I caved in. "Fine, you can both stay!" Under my breath, I let loose some colorful language that put Miha to shame. Curses. They'd found a weakness and I had no doubt that they'd exploit it in the future. I started off toward the aviary or whatever they called the place where they put Gukko."Come on, let's go. No point in standing around here."

IC: (Uar)What a dilemma(!): Get killed now, or die, maybe an hour later. Which one should I choose (as if it'll make any difference)?.. Uar thought sarcastically to himself, as he kept still; finding the latter choice more appealing, due to his survival instincts having kicked in.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC:Miha"Just wait it out." Miha said, her tears gone. "If they decide that they don't want us around, that's a good thing. That means that they would've abandoned you sooner or later. If they decide to let us stay, that's also a good thing." she whispered. "Stick with me and I can teach you to take down any Toa without lifting a finger." Miha whispered, a gleam in her eye.

IC: Dervian laughed again. "I know, I'm just wondering how you got so close to one!"

OOC. Kind of like in Mata nui online game with Taipu.I.C.Kranuka Le-Koro inn"I was camping by the Fau swamp and I guess a forager must have been looking for Matoran and found me. By the way, we might need to head down to find some food soon. I haven't eaten in a while."

elementalussal.png

IC: TuataraHe moved from tree to tree, trying to keep his ability to watch both the dead controller and the Vortixx. He was more interested in what the dead controller was planning on doing in his jungle, but the Vortixx was actually doing something at the moment. He was trying to watch both, which was getting a little tricky.He twisted his shoulder slightly, adjusting the armor on it. The armor was built for a Toa, it didn't fit exactly right on him, but it worked well enough. He heard the sound of a Brakas moving about in the trees nearby, but he wasn't interested in hunting at the moment. There were more important things taking his attention.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles