Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tepi

Not so much delaying, but confusing. If we get the Rahkshi to split up then they'll be easier to pick off. Plus theyll be disorientated from the..." He looked as Skyra "Look, Toa of air, Im not normally one to ask for permission in my work... but we'll be using... minor explosives"

He then turned to Litozen "If we can split up the Rahkshi and mybe divert them away from the LZs then we have a better chance of saving as much lives as we possibly can."

Tepi surprised himself. He never normally considered others in his plans, but he felt he owed it to these people to give it his all. If this was Onu-Koro he'd expect others to do the same. He mas have just been a Matoran but he would do all he could.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

"What about two teams?" He looked at the others "One, the larger group, will assist and getting any one out of Le-Koro who doesnt want to be here. Them, the smaller group, will work on setting up the defence. We dont know how long we have, so we shouldnt waste time on either of these things."

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC: (Cylund, Le-Koro)

The Toa of Plasma, uncannily serious today, gestured slightly at himself. "I can help lead the non-fighting mates out of the city and then return to help you bros fight back and evacuate yourselves as well. This isn't some rabid pancake army we're fighting, we can do this."

"Im no archivist, but I do live in the same Koro as a lot of them. I... I think i remember them saying... oh, Mata Nui. If I remember correctly, they can fly, and at some speed too."

Edited by Commander CeeCee

IC(Atox, Le-koro): "I agree completely," I replied to the Gukko force commander. "And we should evacuate noncombatants. But where are we going to evacuate them to? Makuta isn't this one dimensional. He would know that if an army of Rahkshi would attack a koro, the other koros would join together and attack from behind. Judging by the fact that the Makuta-spawn came from the ground, Makuta's had this long in planning. If my hunch is correct, the other koros have it just as bad as we do. The only defensible place we could evacuate them to is Ta-koro, if we can even get the evacuees that far. And it will be a sitting Kohu for a seige. The only thing we can do is prepare, unless you have a better idea, commander?"

-Elrond

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

"Other Koros?" Tepi suddenly questioned his loyalty to this group. He was willing to help but only now had he thought about his own village being in danger. "I... I have to get out of here... Onu-Koro. I need to..."

IC: Litozen

Litozen placed a hand on Tepi's shoulder.

"Don't think about it. Onu-Koro is a tunnel network, and if there are more of these things at the other villages, it's more than likely that all the tunnels are occupied by those creatures. Even if you got out of here, you'd still have to find a way past them." The De-Toa wasn't sure what to make of the matter; on the one hand, the group was already facing a unity crisis which could play to his advantage, but on the other hand it threatened his own survival at this point. "I'm sure it has someone to defend it."

Edited by Makuta Almanax

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

IC: Syvra (the outer edges of the gathered group.)

Syvra looked over at Litozen and simply shook his head as he watched him.

What a foolish toa. If he truly was allied with makuta he would not care who got hurt.

He looked around at a bit as was surprised by all that had gathered here.

It is amazing how many people will gather to help those that should be able to help themselves.

His raises his hand and simply raised it as he opened his palm and summoned a bright purple flower. He let it slowly wilt before closing his palm on the wilted flower. This action was a constant reminder of his goal. The ultimate destruction of everything around him. It is what kept him striving.

Some day Decay will able to claim this village. Decay will rise above all else as he stands amidst the ruins.

He shook his head a bit as he brought himself back to reality. He needed to concentrate on the here and now. It is what truly matters and nothing else.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Kehuri

The idea of making a tunnel made Kehuri jump a little. He was about to suggest he make one, but hushed as he considered the density of roots underground. The mention of explosives almost got him talking again, but he stayed silent, figuring he could pitch in in a moment. Naru nudged him, and he gave her a grateful smile. He did need a bit of encouragement. His face reddened a little again, though for a different reason.

When making a tunnel came up again, he couldn't contain it. He stepped into the center again, unlimbering his shield from his back and turning it into its drill form, "Onu-Koro would be the most well-defended of the vi-villages, and its tunnels are closer than any... other Koro, to Le," he said loudly. "But as someone already said, m-many, if not most of the tunnels could be filled with more Rahkshi..." He smiled and lifted his tool, "Well, tunnels are my specialty. My Toa Tool s-specifically reduces the effort needed to create them. I'll need the help of a Toa of Plantlife or... Plasma to clear the roots," he quickly glanced at Naru again, "But I think I can pull it off. If we can't make it all the way to Onu, we can at least make an underground safe spot deep enough, and much more easily defended. Toa of Iron and Stone can reinforce the walls, too. Oh, and as a side note, I've got some explosives."

IC: Trizvan

There was a dull thud as the wild Toa of Plantlife landed near the edge of Le-Koro. He'd appeared seemingly out of nowhere, from among the trees, and now stood, observing the Rahkshi, a look of disgust on his face. He could feel how wrong they were. That they didn't belong, especially not in his jungle.

First a Rahi raid on that temple, and now a mass attack on the jungle village... what was going on?

He turned and acknowledged the other beings there. Mostly Toa, but a few Skakdi and Matoran. The rest, it seemed, were evacuating. He recognized a Toa of Earth he had briefly encountered before, and a Toa of Stone who had been unconscious at the time. They didn't sound like they were panicking, so they must have been planning something. Pity Trizvan wasn't much of one for plans. But against so many Rahkshi, even he, on his home turf, stood less chance than a leaf in a forest fire. He had to work with the others.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Argentum

"We have a chance now to evacuate others," Argentum added to the conversation, "And we should take it. Who knows? Normally, Rahkshi are commanded by their masters to appear, but they attack nearly instantly before being downed. This....army?"He stared into the distance, and then looked back towards the group. "It's as if the big bad is occupied with something. And right now, rather than doing nothing except talk, we could actually help evacuate the matoran. After all, we've decided time and again that they are our first priority."

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Syvra

Syvra perked up a bit as he heard plantlife, He looked around and smiled

"Oh did someone finnally say they needed a toa of plantlife? I can assist in that area."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Lepidus

Lepidus woke up and looked around him. The trees reached high into the sky, and the sun beat down warmly upon his mask, a pleasant feeling. But something was wrong...

It took Lepidus a moment to realize what had changed. The sounds of the jungle, the cries of the Rahi, the whispers of the plants...they no longer hurt. He could hear, alright, but the noise was not crippling. He smiled with joy. He'd always wanted to experience sound as all other elements did...perhaps now he would have a chance.

Testing himself, he tried to extend his hearing and found that he still could. It hurt, a little, but the pain was far less than the paralyzing agony it had been before. As he was thinking about this, he heard words far away. Focusing his hearing on that direction, he managed to pick out scattered phrases. Nothing intelligible until..."Rakshi!"

He could not say where he had heard the word before, but it held an extreme negative connotation in his confused mind. He knew that the Rakshi were evil, whatever else they were. And he knew his destiny lay in fighting evil.

Wielding his tiny blade, he rushed off through the trees towards the source of the words. He would find these Rakshi and make them pay...for what, he did not know.

He saw the village before he reached it. Bridges connecting trees, going high up into the jungle. It was certainly a sight to see. Even more shocking, though, was the Rakshi inside. He knew that he could not hope to fight them on his own.

But he saw a gathered group some distance away. Toa, Matoran, and some other strange species that he did not recognize. Desperately, he called out to them. He was not afraid for his own safety, but he wanted more than anything to join them in doing battle against the monstrous Rakshi.

"Over here!" He cried, hoping the Rakshi would not notice him before the other group did.

OOC: Open to interaction. Perhaps somebody can come grab him?

Legacy of the Great Beings - Continuing the story of BIONICLE from where the serials left off.

IC(Atox, Le-koro): "The question is, where do we evacuate to? Although Purple's plan is good, we might run into tunnels created by Makuta, which could lead to skirmishes with Rahkshi patrols. The other option is to move to the marshes, which could result in a pitched battle. The third option is to go to Pala-koro, which has a breached wall, but could be defensible. What do you think, commander?"

-Elrond

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: LitozenThis seems perfect, he thought to himself. The group will be split at least two ways. Now to make sure I'm on the most accident-prone group.

"With any luck I can weaken some structures that we could bring down on them." He looked at the higher branches of the treetops they currently stood in. "And my mask could manipulate the weakened sections to bring them down on the targets." Of course, a voice in his mind mentioned to himself, it could also be used to bring down the very floor beneath us if I want.He heard the shout of someone not too far away and tried to look in the general direction. The voice had unmistakeably been a Matoran, and fearing they were in danger he quickly forwarded his concern to the others, forcing him to make his plans take a back seat.

"There's someone out there! A Matoran!" He said, a slight tone of panic as he looked out once more to spot them. It was difficult at first, but with the scope on his Matatu he eventually found the De-Matoran, forcing something to click in him. He wanted to help, but he was too far away for his mask to do any good, and any moves at this time might attract the Rahkshi's attention.

Syvra looked at Litozen with wide eyes and could not help himself from laughing. He brought his hands up to his mouth and tried to hide his laughter.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Awesome," he said in response to the Toa of Plantlife. He raised an eyebrow to the ILF Toa of Iron. He was much more black or dark gray than purple. He heard the Matoran's cry from below and went to check it out. "How did he get down there? We ca--" He was interrupted by

IC: Trizvan

With lightning speed and precision, the Toa of Plantlife lowered himself from the platform using vines until he could reach the Matoran with another set, then pulled him up to safety. He gave the Matoran a patronizing shake of the head, to say that what he did was dangerous and unnecessary. Fortunately, the Rahkshi still seemed to be waiting.

BZPRPG Profiles

Syvra finally composed himself as he looked at Litozen. He seemed to be still a bit uncomposed but stood up straight. He approached Litozen and looked at him closely

"So what is your plan in this whole thing?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

The De-Toa created a field of silence between Syvra and himself. He began feeling a little drained, but he wanted to keep their communication secret.

"I want to ensure the Matoran get away safely. If I don't, they'll question my actions. If our group is split up I can have an 'accident' during he battle to eliminate them. But still..." He seemed uneasy. He wanted to serve both the Makuta's will and the Matoran, but he was coming to the realisation that it was not possible to do so under such a situation.

Syvra nodded a bit as he paused. When he finnally spoke again his words were very soft but held much strength in them

"Some things can not go hand in hand. I will respect your wish to bring no harm to matoran but i am not going to let it stand between me and my goal."

With that he closed his eyes and revealed his palm to litozen. In it held a plump and ripe Bula berry which he handed to Litozen

"Here your looking a bit tired. Never hesitate to ask for one. I am a toa of plantlife after all and can create these things quite easily."

He offered these words with a simply grin

OOC: also for a note to anyone it may concern. I am having to ho to work and will be back in about 6 hours. I am giving Litozen permission to use syvra in any posts he may do. He knows how Syvra would react and act so i trust that he will do no wrong. So yeah he has my permission

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Regretfully, Litozen took the berry and crushed it as he drained the energy to replenish what he had lost to create the barrier keeping their conversation private. He couldn't keep it up for much longer without weakening, though, and decided to wrap up their talk."Thank you, Syvra." He took a deep breath to proclaim his decision in the matter. "I've decided. It is hard for me to say such a thing, but...I must choose one. And I choose that which is more powerful." As he said that, it felt as though his entire destiny was being rewritten. His allegiance to the Matoran was being forced out of his mind entirely, despite his panic. Somehow, Syvra's way of talking had convinced him of that.His brow lowered, and his mouth formed a sort of evil smirk as his personality altered just a tiny bit. He looked at the De-Matoran that had just been rescued. In some ways, he looked like a miniature version of himself. But despite is attachment, he was ready to let him - and all the others that were being evacuated - go so long as he could have an ally he trusted. Syvra, and the Makuta he had heard of only in legends and yet shown his existence by sending his sons, were clearly the most reliable allies in his mind. before he lowered the field of silence so that sound could once again flow as normal and thus avoid any suspicion, a subconcious train of thought made Litozen feel like some kind of bond was being formed with the Bo-Toa, and he felt slightly more comfortable in his presence. With the invisible sound barrier gone, all the conversations the other Toa were having returned to full volume, at which point Litozen reminded himself of the reason why he usually keeps his abilities active at a low level, even if it was energy-inefficient to do so.

Syvra stood up and smiled rather brightly as he looked into Litozen's eyes

"Well good to hear. Now how about we go and figure how how we can be of assistance."

He only offered a small smirk before he followed behind Litozen

OOC: and final post for now. Be back in six hours. Have fun

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Anhar

Anhar woke with a start; he had heard screams. Struggling to rise, Anhar noticed that he couldn't see his Kahu anywhere. "So much for 'loyal'," Anhar grumbled. Picking himself up, Anhar sneaked around the huts of Le-Koro, and eventually saw what was creating he panic. Rahkshi. Anhar cursed in Visorak (?). His mind was somewhat clouded, but his eyes had healed by now, and he was ready to fight. Whipping out his lance and shield, Anhar noticed a group of Matoran and Toa, among which were Tepi and Ranama. "Ranama," Anhar shouted, "Tepi! Thank the Great Spirit!" He ran over to where they were gathered.

Edited by Toa Anhar

IC: VeritasVeritas had been listening the whole time to the conversation. He decided to speak up, determined to help."Um, I know I'm just a Matoran, but I would like to help you all in this. I personally do not like fighting, but if it's for the island, the village, any village, in fact, then I will gladly help. I'll help with anything, fighting, setting up traps, whatever it is, and I am capable, I will do it. I only have a pickaxe and my physical abilities, which isn't much. I am willing to sacrifice pretty much anything for this, I don't care what. But I will ask you, will you take what I have?"

IC: Lepidus

Lepidus grinned as the Toa pulled him up into the little group of fighters. He was excited to get a crack at the Rakshi, though he wasn't sure why. He realized subconsciously that his small Matoran body would not be of much use in a direct confrontation with a Rakshi, but the thought did not stop him. He'd try his hardest, and if he died fighting the Makuta sons, so be it.

The Makuta sons? Where did that name come from? How did he know it? He was confused, but he had a firm sense that it was his duty to fight the creatures, so he would devote himself to this fight without reservation.

He raised his small Warblade proudly and spoke to the Toa of Plantlife who had brought him there.

"Can I help you in this battle? I'm quite good with this thing, you know."

That wasn't strictly true - Lepidus had no idea if he could use the weapon properly - but he wouldn't let it show, not to a Toa. Already the fear of sound innate in all De-Matoran had left him and he was determined only to battle as best he could.

Legacy of the Great Beings - Continuing the story of BIONICLE from where the serials left off.

IC: Ranama

Ranama acknowledged the arrival of Anhar with a nod, but inside he was torn up about the plan, which was essentially to abandon the village he had called home for so long. He tried not to let it show, but his hands were trembling on the handle of his hatchet.

'Get a grip' he thought. 'You've been training all your life, and for what? Don't fall apart where it counts.'

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC: Skyra - Le-koro -

Everyone seemed to be talking to me at the same time, I hadn't even had a chance to respond to any of the people before me. Quite frankly I didn't have time to talk to everyone, we had to get to moving. I decided to focus on the more important questions.

"With all sue respect, Skyra. What use is a village with out its people? Are we so sure the Rahkshi will attack if we are not inside. And if running isnt an option, then... I suggest and ambush Im an engineer, and a good one at that. I could construct so traps... if some one got me the resources I need"

" With all due respect, the usefulness of the village is not as important to me as it's people's lives. We have no choice but to evacuate, that's just a fact." I sighed, my tone had been a bit harsh, though under the circumstances and with all the pressure I was under it wasn't really much of a surprise. "If you want to construct traps, that is your choice. But do nothing to provoke the Rahkshi."

"Can't those beasts fly? We're going to need to send at least a few bros to fly alongside and guard the gukkos evacuating the civillian mates, otherwise they're screwed."

"Agreed, we will need at least a few...bros to protect the gukkos ferrying the civilians."

"The question is, where do we evacuate to? Although Purple's plan is good, we might run into tunnels created by Makuta, which could lead to skirmishes with Rahkshi patrols. The other option is to move to the marshes, which could result in a pitched battle. The third option is to go to Pala-koro, which has a breached wall, but could be defensible. What do you think, commander?"

"We do have specific locations in Le-Wahi that we have designated to evacuate too in situations like this, not all the evacuees are necessary heading to the same places either. Now, Pala-koro is basically a fortress yes? As much as I hate to say it, It sounds a whole lot more defensible than anywhere else in Le-Wahi."

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

"But Lake Pala is almost an entire day's march from here," Kehuri objected, "Trust me, I've walked it." Well, not quite. He had a Kualsi back then. He hated having to be the wet blanket, but it was true. They'd never make it in time. "Even on Gukko, it'd take too long, especially with multiple trips."

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles