Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Plagia] - Square, Le-Koro

I raised one eyebrow at Atox's statement, furrowing the other one in a brief but powerful attempt to focus my mind. Ill-conceived plans and half-baked schemes were being thrown around haphazardly, without any guiding force to pull them all together into a cohesive plan. If this kept on, we could all still be arguing by the time the Rahkshi did come a-knockin', at which point the entire village would be well and surely screwed.

However, no one had stepped up to that particular plate yet (except maybe that Commander lady, but I had lost her in the ever-growing crowd ages ago), so our prospects weren't looking too hot.

Unfortunately, I really wasn't the person for that particular job, so shutting those worrying and extraneous thoughts from my already cluttered mind, I turned my attention back to the Fe-Toa in front of me. "Well, don't forget Atox; you're not going to alone up there. You'll have at least one person watching your back against the Rahkshi, helping to keep them out of your proverbial hair, as it were."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: VeritasVeritas cleared his throat, thinking over some things that were going on through his head while doing so. He spoke up, quite loud for the others to hear. "Uh, should you just be planning, not doing yet? The Rahkshi may be there, but we don't know what they will do. Yes, it may seem obvious hat the will attack, but we don't know when. And we don't know if they even are going to attack. They might be scouting the outside or something. I know, it's never a bad thing to plan ahead and be prepared, but it is a bad thing to risk your life for something you don't know about yet."Veri took a deep breath, slightly worried about some things he'd prefer not to think about. He did not know what the others say, that he was being a fool for ruining their plans? No, he was thinking too low of himself. Only time will tell. Only.

IC: Kehuri

"Well," Kehuri said in response to Veritas, "I don't think that getting away f-from them would hurt. The best thing would b-be to mount a good defense, whether it's retreat or barricading. Given our position, and a flying enemy, I think ret-treat is the best option. Offense would achieve nothing."

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Lepidus

Suddenly, an idea struck him. Acting with boldness he did not realize he had, he walked straight up to the group of warriors. He said audaciously, "I have an idea, if I might be allowed to speak." Hoping they would pay attention to him, no doubt "just a little Matoran" in their eyes, he outlined his plan.

"These Rahkshi are under the command of some being called the Makuta, yes? And he lives near Kini Nui?" He looked at the Toa carefully. "Now, I am new to this place, but...what if we attacked the Makuta now? Think about it. His armies of Rahkshi are here at the moment. We're going to Kini Nui anyway. Why not lead a strike force against him while he's vulnerable? If you defeated him, the Rahkshi would be forced to surrender, no?"

He hoped his plan was a good one. He was a little nervous that they'd laugh him off, and he didn't want to make a bad first impression on his new allies.

Edited by CaptainLepidus

Legacy of the Great Beings - Continuing the story of BIONICLE from where the serials left off.

IC: VeritasVeritas listened, and thought. Waiting. Exactly what I was thinking, only time would tell. The De-Matoran just then spoke up, and Veri thought that it was insane, almost."I'm sorry? Haven't you heard the tales of Makuta? Do you know how powerful he is? Even the group of us might not defeat him, even though there is quite a large group here. It could be possible, but that's probably just suicide. I mean, take on Makuta himself? That proabaly won't end well. And will the Rahkshi surrender? I don't know much about them, but they don't look like they will. And now? I don't know if we can immediately, but maybe. I'm really sorry, but it doesn't look like your plan will work.

He was getting frustrate and defensive, now. Part of him knew he should bow to the superior experience of the Toa in front of him, but he was annoyed at being shut down. "So Toa have failed in the past - but there has never been such an opportunity as this! His forces are away, his mind surely focused on this invasion - " he gestured at the Rahkshi gathered in Le-Koro " - and we have many warriors gathered here! One swift strike could end his threat forever!"

Legacy of the Great Beings - Continuing the story of BIONICLE from where the serials left off.

"Who said anything about waiting?" The Toa of Earth said, eyebrows raised. "At the very least, we have to make a way out for if things turn sour. Which is what we've all been discussing. Now it's time to act." He turned to the Matoran of Sonics, "My friend--"

IC: Trizvan

Kehuri was interrupted by a stomp from the Toa of Plantlife. He glared at the ones still talking. Taking a deep breath, he coughed loudly to get everyone's attention and pointed towards Kini Nui. He couldn't sign this, so he whispered as loudly as he could, "Already... attacked. Now." Yes, he had been there, he had seen it. A conglomeration of powerful individuals, fighting off hordes of Rahi at the Kini. The Rahi would not attack like that if the temple were not threatened, and if the ones at the temple did not threaten the one within. He put two and two together. Someone who posed an actual threat to evil already was fighting this 'master of shadows'. He didn't think everyone could hear that, but the Sonics certainly could.

The background noise was enough to drown out the wild Toa's words for Kehuri. He leaned in, "What?"

OOC: I hope I haven't overstepped my bounds. But it isn't metagaming, so it should fly, right?

BZPRPG Profiles

The Toa of Plantlife repeated himself, stepping closer, "Fight at temple. Toa of Light. Danger to Makuta." He didn't mean necessarily that said Toa of Light was a danger to the Makuta, just that there was a danger there. But it did make sense.

The Toa of Earth's eyes went wide. A Toa of Light? On Mata Nui? But... that was... No, it wasn't impossible. Kehuri had always believed there were Matoran of Light out there somewhere. He believed that if Toa of Shadow like Heuani existed, then there had to be Toa of Light, too. But dare he hope that such a being could stand against the Makuta itself?

OOC: For reference, it's Trizvan's voice box that's damaged. He's still got a tongue and all that, so he can make words by whispering.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Litozen

The De-Toa felt impatient."If we're going to carry through with our tunnelling plan, I say we should start as soon as possible. There's no point in digging while they're attacking." He folded his arms and looked slightly pouty as he said it.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

IC: Syvra

Syvra looked at Litozen as smirked a bit but nodded

"I agree Litozen, We are spending to much time talking when we should be preparing. This is ridiculous."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: [Darylhii]

In an abandoned hut near the outskirts of the village, Darylhii stared through the small window, watching as Rahkshi moved around below. The psychopath wondered if he should interfere, but he dismissed the thought. They could handle it themselves. He would not join in the fight against the sons of Makuta. It was no longer his duty. "Good luck."

Edited by ZHX

OOC:

His armies of Rahkshi are at the villages at the moment.

No village knows that the other villages are surrounded as well (with the possible exception of Ta, which could have sent messengers to Onu through the tunnels).IC: I turned away as the war council dissolved into a jumble of half-baked schemes and discussion of flight arrangements. Naturally, I would make my own. Of course, I had no idea what the Zatth would summon for me, but hopefully if it conjured up a kane-ra or something the rahkshi would just assume it was wild. If they realized it had been summoned deliberately, well, we'd be in some trouble, that was for sure. I shrugged the possibility aside and called on the power of my mask.Looked like it didn't matter, though. Moments later, a massive gukko crashed through the treetops and landed on the platform next to me, its ear-piercing screeches drawing more than a few glances from the assembled warriors. It bore no saddle, I noticed - it was wild. Great. Ah, well. I could handle it. Probably. I nodded to the orange Toa who had asked for a ride. "Plenty of room over here. Mate."

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: Somebody fighting the Makuta is kind of a big deal...

"R-right..." Well, if someone was fighting the Makuta head on, Kehuri wished them luck. It was true, they had to get moving. He nodded to Naru and stepped over to the edge of the platform. He hesitated for a moment. "Hey, Naru. Can a Hau break a fall?"

"Depends on how far it is and how good you are."

Kehuri nodded. "Well then!" Before anyone could object, he was falling feet-first towards the ground below. Quickly, he softened the earth beneath him to cushion his landing, then activated his mask. The impact was absorbed by it for the most part. At the last second, he threw himself forward and into a roll like Plagia taught him, shaking off the last of the impact. He smile and looked around. Out of the Rahkshi's sight here. Immediately, he set to raising the ground beneath him. He would have to re-absorb the lost elemental energy while he made the tunnel. As he rose to the platform, he waved up, "It worked!"

Back at the top, he stepped back onto the platform, "Okay, those leaving by tunnel, head down the ramp! It's not very thick, so no pushing." He turned to Naona, "Sister," it felt kind of weird calling her that, now that he thought about it, "Could you help in the creation of the tunnel?"

Meanwhile, Trizvan went silent again. He folded his arms and stared out at the masses outside the village. He rubbed the scar on his neck, the one that had rendered him mute.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Sorry about that. I realized that by the time I wrote my second post on the subject - hence the wording - but forgot to go back and change it.

Frustrated that his plan was not popular, he went down onto the newly formed ramp without uttering a word. Finding the unusually tall Toa of Earth who was shaping a ramp, he asked if he could help in any way with the tunnel. Even if they didn't like his ideas, surely he could be of some use.

"Hmm, do you think you could help listen for any Rahkshi in other tunnels besides our own? I asked for a Toa, b-because they can channel their hearing as they need." He glanced at Litozen thoughtfully, then spoke to him, "But maybe... you could channel both yours and this Matoran's hearing. Two sets of ears are better than one. Especially De-Matoran or Toa ears."

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

"I'll do my best. My hearing has been undergoing some...changes recently." He decided not to elaborate on the sudden absence of pain. He wasn't sure what that meant himself, yet. "I'll listen as best I can." With that he extended his hearing, probing the surrounding area, but he didn't hear anything that wasn't plainly visible...yet.

Edited by CaptainLepidus

IC: Litozen

His beaming turned to the falsest smile possible. Partnered with a De-Matoran. This turned the best scenario into the worst; how could he lure them the wrong way with a De-Matoran also listening in. Using Sonar drained enough energy, but he was sure something would help. He nodded at Kehuri as he headed towards the nearest ladder to where the Onu-Toa had dropped earlier. "You can leave the hearing to me, but if you insist then I raise no objections. We should hurry, the ground around here isn't made for tunnels, so we must be quick."

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

IC: Anhar

What did I just suggest? thought Anhar. But then he realized... Hello, Anhar. Anhar almost yelled in surprise at the voice that materialized in his head. Who - who are you? Anhar thought-spoke. You. Anhar began to tremble. "You're - you're right," Anhar spoke to the newcomer. "My - plan was too rational. In fact - I don't think I - " What are you doing?! came the voice again. You are smarter than any of them! No, I'm not, thought Anhar. And stay away! I can't; I'm you! "NO, YOU'RE NOT!" Anhar shouted out loud. Anhar took a breath as he suddenly noticed everyone looking at him. "F - forgive me," he said quietly. "I - I don't think I can fight." And with those words Anhar took a few shaky steps back, sat down with his back against a hut, and cradled his head in his hands. What is wrong with me? he thought. I am, came the reply.

Edited by Toa Anhar

Syvra turned to looked at Litozen as he shot him a glance

"So seemed you at least have something to do. Perhaps i can try and reinforce tunnels. I mean with all these trees the soil here is very loose because of the roots of the trees. This could mean that cave-ins are a possibilty."

He offered a small grin as he considered something but remained silent

OOC: Yeah syvra is essentially following Litozen right now

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: VeritasVeritas decided he will just keep an eye out for anything, like maybe if there's a Rahkshi attack. Highly unlikely, but no one will ever know. He got ready to leave for the edge of the village, humming a small tune as he did so. This will be so fun, he thought sarcastically. Maybe not just fun, but exciting as well.

The Toa of Earth actually laughed at the Toa of Plantlife's suggestion, "You c-clearly don't know earth," he said amiably, "Roots do wonders for soil stability. As long... as we stay in well-forested parts, we won't... need many supports. But your help is appreciated either way."

The general verdict seemed to be to head for Kini. The Gukko flyers were headed that way, so they might as well regroup there. Besides, it would be great to witness a battle against Makuta. There was just one problem with that. They'd have to make a wide detour around the Rahkshi to be safe, as they were almost directly between the village and the temple. Honestly, Kehuri thought Pala-Koro would be safer. But majority (and authority) rules.

With that, he set his drill spinning, gave his Sonics partners and Naru a nod and got to it. "Everyone else," he said not too loudly, "k-keep a good distance behind the working team... to make it easier for us to hear potential Rahkshi tunnels." And then he was underground, Naru at his side, incinerating any roots that posed any serious blockage. He started off by absorbing the earth to top off the energy he'd used up in making the ramp. Moving it would be difficult with the root's support, but he'd deal with that when the time came.

The wild Toa finished obscuring the village from the Rahkshi's eyes. He hoped they wouldn't realize that most of the village was filtering out now.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

Syvra looked at The toa of earth who spoke and seemed surprised by his words but just ignore them for now

I will get my revenge later for now just enjoy this

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: [Naona]

Naona watched the group in charge of digging. It was surprisingly, seeing how small they were from her viewpoint, especially when they were so far below the village. She didn't really think the plan of those down there would be successful or not, but if they were discovered, she would definitely pull them back up.

Edited by ZHX