Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Decaia - Le-Koro: Decaia blinked. That was... a lot to take in in such a short amount of time. He could tell that basically no one in the group actually believed his story, though that didn't surprise him considering it was all a lie, anyway. What was surprising was that, despite the fact that they didn't believe him, they were still insisting on going after his fake Toa and not just confronting him directly -- he was, after all, outnumbered at this point, three Toa plus a Matoran to one. Eh, whatever; do-gooders aren't that bright, I suppose. "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." He moved forward, summoning another jet of water to ride up onto the main village platform.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Zealokan 'Ahhh, but it is you who might have to keep up with me.' He grunted as he fastened a group of wing struts together. 'For you see, I can absorb the Kinetic energy from Destiny over there, and add it to my own, keeping both of our transports at an equal and constant speed.' He layed a piece of fabric over the wing supports, and tied it in place. 'And we are done!' He looked rather glad with his construct, fastening to his back, and testing the roll, pitch and yaw control levers. 'Seems to be working fine, but we can only test that once I get up in the air. You might have to give me a little gust of wind once in a while, to stop me from losing altitude. Call the others up here, they're obviously not keeping up.' He grinned smugly.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

{Time Stamp: Xeth, Le-Wahi, Early Morning} Xeth suddenly noticed his load seemed to be getting lighter by the minute. He threw a glance over his shoulder and noticed small bits of sparkling trinkets sailing away into the cool morning air, falling haphazardly into the jungle. The sack must have ripped and he was now leaving a golden bread-crumb trail to his would-be hiding location. He needed to land to fix the problem, but by that time someone who noticed raining goodies from the sky would find him. And they would want a piece of the pie. And did they ransack a burning pirate ship? The answer to that riddle is no. Without any alternative however, Xeth lowered into a clearing below, setting the slightly lighter sack down to mull over how to fix the tear. He began to rummage through to see what he had lost, his upper half completely disappearing into the bag, leaving his midriff down quite exposed. As he flailed and swatted around the bag making a mental head count of what he had nabbed and what had fallen out, eyes from the trees began to move closer. OOC: This is an open invitation to anyone for interaction. Surely some of the treasury goodness could have fallen on someone's head and they decided to follow the trail to Xeth.

IC - Decaia - Le-Koro: Decaia arrived just after the others, dispelling his water jet; a soft rain began to fall upon the platforms underneath him as a result. "So... I suppose I should introduce myself," he said to the other two Toa. "Name's Decaia, or Sloth, depending on whether or not you prefer nicknames. I don't suppose either of you've heard anything else about suspicious activities or groups around here?"

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC:Last post. IC(Rivera, Jeni, Ariga, Mirr): Jeni raised her head at Decaia's other name. Sloth...that's one of the seven deadly sins...maybe he knows about the Seven Deadly Spindoctors...Im beginning to think I'm just bad with names.Mirr climbed up the tree to the koro, staying just out of sight of the group.Ariga, however, was much less subtle. He crashed through a tree in an attempt to get up to the koro faster. "Mirr! Have you seen Jeni or Rivera around?"

OOC: invitation accepted, Captain! IC: Shortly after leving the scene of the battle they had witnessed, Matan experienced a sudden pain on the top of his head. Looking down, he saw a bright object that had fallen from above him. He was about to ask Matan, his brother, if he recognised it as some wacky type of friut from this new island, when he examined it more closely and found it to be a jewel half the size of his fist. "Well, well well, three holes in the ground! What have we here?" asked the Skakdi as he noticed that his jewel was not the only piece of airbourne treasure. Motioning to Matan, the two changed course and headed with a new mission - the mission of becoming rich.

ppg2.png

IC: Tahuva looked behind him, and saw Igzume running just as fast as he had been before. "When we reach the village, we need to ask if they've seen anyone resembling Kaxo and Dorgath. Turaga Matau ought to have seen SOMETHING." Tahuva slowed down a bit. "Ok...maybe I'm running a bit too fast." His armor WAS a bit heavy, after all.OOC: How much longer should it be until we reach the village hidden in the leaves--ER, Le-Koro? Oh, and I might have accidentally multi posted. :|

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Zealokan He looked over to the Toa of Water, smiling. 'Well, I can tell you, Decaia, that I haven't seen or heard anything of the sort. But with this device I constructed, we soon will.' He was extremely happy with himself and his new Glider. Soon he'd be able to soar through the air like he'd always longed to, after seeing the birds of old flying overhead. Then he saw it. It was a simple sign, written in the Matoran script. He quickly read it over, and froze. The sign read 'BURN TOA. BURN LIKE I MADE YOUR PEOPLE BURN.' Full of dispair and rage, he charged a Kinetics shot, and blasted the sign into oblivion. Zealokan then proceeded to sink to his knees and scream. And it was a scream the whole of Le-Wahi heard.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: This is an open invitation to anyone for interaction. Surely some of the treasury goodness could have fallen on someone's head and they decided to follow the trail to Xeth.

OOC: Well why not IC: Sookus barely felt the coin as it bounced off his head. He was more interested in it dropping down in front of his eyes. He caught it in his good hand and bit it to make sure it was real. It was.Now...this was promising.Wealth was being dropped on him from on high. A more devout soul might have called that an omen. Sookus called it payday. Spotting other signs of gold he began following the trail

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Snelly "Well Sloth, the only thing I've heard about that is suspicious is y-" Snelly was intrupted by Zealokan blasting a random sign that merely said 'Fish for 50 widgets.' and then he proceeded to scream like a maniac. Snelly walked up to Zealokan and gave him a good slap on the face. "Cut that out! What are you screaming about!?!"

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC For the first time in he didnt know how long, Lost was happy, and jumping with anticipation. "Hold on Twiak!" He activated the fuse of the grenades. Moments later, the canister(s?) were flying through the air. "WOOOOHHHH! KARZANHI YEAHHHHH!" He yelled as they flew over Le-Koro. Far below, he could barely see the silver Toa, along with other persons. "TAKE THAT STUPID TOAAAAAA" They kept flying, towards the center of the Island. OOC: Twiak and Lost to Ta-Koro

IC - Decaia - Le-Koro: Decaia gave Snelly an evil, expressionless look, ignoring the random scream from Zealokan. "I dare you to finish that sentence." Every word dripped with a completely unhidden meaning -- Finish that sentence and I'll drown you on land.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC(Rivera, Jeni): "Hmm. Is it REALLY a good idea to threaten the person who will be flying your Gukko today?" IC(Ariga, Mirr): "WHAT!? You saw them...""Correct.""And you DIDN'T stop them!?" Bursts of air came from where the two were standing. "I have half a mind to make you go find them now.""Well...they are right there.""What? JENI!" Ariga ran towards the landing strip.

IC(Ariga, Rivera, Jeni): "Oh, no group can be too big. There was once a toa team of 12, and that was a-"Ahem." Ariga looked at the group. "You know, when I go to sleep, I DO Expect my group to be around when I wake up." He looked at Decaia. "You look...guilty...or angry...or just like a none-too-nice guy."

IC: Snelly Psychological warfare is fun. Snelly thought to himself. Snelly was quite through slapping Zealokan, hoping that had been enough to knock someone sense into him. Snelly turned to the group. "Now children, lets not argue, you might upset Destiny." Snelly pointed to his gukko bird. "Alright! Who wants to get on first!" Snelly said as he back-flipped onto Destiny. Let's see how much we can get you to talk up in the sky, Sloth... Snelly couldn't help but put a smile on his face as that thought crossed his mind.

{Time Stamp: Xeth, Le-Wahi, Morning} A branch snapped loudly a few dozen yards away from his rear, causing Xeth to shoot out of the bag as if fireworks had just gone off in his face, one armed reached behind his neck for one of the many weapons latched to his back. From out of the canopy three differently colored Skakdi had appeared, two from the west and another (with a hook for a hand, interestingly) from the east. They all had the same curious, enchanted look about their eyes as their gaze connected on the sack of treasury goodness sitting like a nest of fresh Tahtorak eggs behind Xeth. Xeth decided to play his usual grifter card. Arching his back forward and suddenly drawing a cane from seemingly no where, he waved innocuously at the slowly approaching threesome.

Edited by The Captain

IC(Jeni,Ariga, Rivera):Jeni was about to hop on, when Ariga grabbed her. "Oh, no, We only have 5 Days left now because of this diversion. Those three can take care of this theivery. I apologize if there has been any annoyance from my daughter." He glared at Decaia. "And I honestly hope we never meet again, Decaia." He walked off, dragging Jeni and Rivera along with him.

IC: Snelly Snelly was starting to feel stressed, something he wasn't use to. He really didn't want to let the thief get away, but he was running out of options. "Alright smart guy, fine, if that's the way you want to play, then I'll just have to....FOLLOW YOU! HA!" Destiny made a small bird like croak, as if to say Snelly had lost it.

IC: Snelly "Woah geez!" Snelly said as he jumped off Destiny. The poor gukko bird got hit by the tornado, the bird was dazed but otherwise unhurt. Snelly landed a few feet from Jeni and Rivera. "Can we talk about this? Cause I'd much rather not potentally blow up the koro, or an innocent bystander, or my bird." Snelly was ready for another attack, but didn't think this guy would launch another tornado with Jeni and Rivera behind him.

Edited by Snelly

"I say, old chap, are you the one who dropped all these coins?" A voice was heard from out in the brush. Someone shoved their way through a great lot of bushes and almost crashed into the clearing. It was a Ta-Matoran, lean and muscled. A large hammer was strapped to his back, and it almost pitched him over "Mighty untidy, you're going to want to--" he paused as he looked around, and then a grin crossed his face. "I say, this is quite a sight!" He began laughing, a hearty laugh that seemed too big for him. "A Turaga carrying his own armory beset by Skakdi! Oh, this seems fun!" He slid his hammer out of its harness and planted it in the ground. "Now, what's going on here?" :w:

IC(Ariga): "Sir, I didn't want to do that, but you were acting very insane there. You were all like 'MUHAHAHAHAHA! I IS GOING TO BE HAVING FOLLOWING YOU!' so I just needed to knock you out of your stupor. I do have a mission to complete, so I will see you at a later date. Farewell." He walked by Snelly and got the two to begin walking again.

IC: Snelly "Oh, okay...." Snelly watched them leave. "Dang it." Snelly looked at Decaia. "You know, I was gonna get you to confess on my gukko, but I don't see why I shouldn't just do it right here! In front of all these people!" As there was quite a crowd from all the commotion they had been causing. "Now really, no one bought your story, so why don't you just hand over what you took, which I'm convinced was just a few lousy widgets."

IC: When the two Skakdi reached the source of the falling wealth, they were surprised to see not only the diminutive but warlike being who seemed to have dropped it, but also a member of their own species. Apparently there was more to this jungle than savages running through the trees. Cautiously, they approached, but another figure, similar to the first, beat them to it. Natan thought it best to try some 'Skakdi diplomacy at this point, but Matan held hima back. This was an opportunity to learn more of the island and its inhabitants, and if they proved dangerous, well, Natan's plan would work fine. "Not to put too fine a point on it, but this here being has been dropping things on us. We want to know why. Is that wrong? Also, we wouldn't mind a bit more of the same" replied Matan, grinning.

ppg2.png

Ic: The sound of things dropping through the foliage caught Senegal's attention, and he was attracted to it, if mostly for the curiosity. Things falling in the jungle was not uncommon, as monkeys in the trees can let loose berries or branches, but there was no sign of such creatures in the area right now. He paused for a second, hearing one last item drop and hit a rock, the telltale ring alerting him to the fact that this was coinage, not vegetation, that was falling. And from the sound of it, others had already reached the coins and were asking about them. Not one to be daunted, though, Senegal marched forward closer to the sound and revealed his presence in a typical brash manner, swiping away the branches and dropping right into the midst of the other people. "'Ay!" he said loudly, "What's going on here?" Ooc: I'm too lazy to figure out who else is there. XP

Edited by EmperorWhenua

{Time Stamp: Xeth, Le-Wahi, Morning} Xeth repositioned himself that the Matoran at his rear no longer was in his blind spot. He grinned sheepishly and poked the cane at the overstuffed sack at his feet. "Just fixing a tear, lad." Xeth chuckled at Atiel, then turning to the Skakdi again, refusing to let any for the four out of his peripheral. "Gukko bird nabbed my rutsack. Tis just some trinkets, nothing fancy. M'pologies." He said, flashing icy blue eyes. "I suggest y'return what fell now and be a nice lad. Tis all I have." Suddenly, a fifth visitor plopped in the midst of the clearing, closer to Xeth than the Skakdi were, putting four on his left and one at his right. At his thigh, silently, a dagger began unsheathing itself slowly.

Edited by The Captain

IC (Madrihk): If anyone had looked closely at the otherwise barren ice plains of Ko-Wahi, near where the region met the swamps and jungle of Le-Wahi, they would maybe have spotted a Toa of Ice walking alone. Madrihk had no set destination in mind, but the jungle certainly seemed inviting right now. While he was a Toa of Ice, he wasn't very fond of all the snow and ice and quietness on the mountain. It was... boring. It was therefore with a smile of delight that he finally came across some vegetation, though it was on the other end of a wide body of water flowing in from the ocean. Madrihk made his way across by creating a bridge with his ice powers. Being careful not to draw the attention of any roaming Rahi, he continued through the thick forest ahead. If he was lucky, he would find a village soon. If not, he would have to make camp elsewhere. After wandering for hours on end, Madrihk reached another river, this one in a quite swampy area. Sighing in frustration, he froze himself another bridge. He could feel the drain on his energy reserves, and it was almost as if the heat of the jungle was sucking even more out of him than usual. When Madrihk reached Le-Koro, the villagers were therefore met with a bruised and battered Toa panting for air. After the long trip, where he had narrowly avoided becoming Rahi food more than once, Madrihk was too exhausted to even think straight. He bumped into the first person he saw and asked:"Hey, pal, I'm kind of in a pinch, here. Do you know where I can get some rest?" OOC: Any player currently in Le-Koro, feel free to be the nameless guy. I've just joined here, so I'm trying to get some interaction going. :)

Edited by Katuko

Ic: Senegal bent over and picked up the shiny "trinket," inspecting it in the light. "This ain't no trinket and this ain't something to take lightly," he declared. "And from the looks of it this isn't just one of a dozen of the like. Now I'm no lawman, but I know the law. Where'd all this come from?" he asked.

Atiel laughed again. "Is that all? Here, the coin I found on my way here." He tossed a few gleaming pieces of gold to Xeth. "I don't need them anyway." As Senegal demanded to know where the gold came from, Atiel kept an eye on the predatory-looking Skakdi. He didn't trust the little chavs as far as he could punt them with his hammer--actually, less than that.

{Time Stamp: Xeth, Le-Wahi, Morning} Xeth took in his options. He had three Skakdi, who he knew could be dangerous if not separated quickly, and what appeared to be a Toa of Iron to his left. That could be tricky if he didn't make the first move. To his right, the harmless Matoran. Xeth made the decision to ignore him - he was clearly clueless. Mentally check listing his alternatives, Xeth gave the prying Toa a cold stare. "Lad, ye best keep your nose where you can handle to keep it." He straightened up slightly, resting one foot on the sack. "Take what ye found that the accursed bird dropped and count yerself lucky."

IC:Thump. Thump. Thump.If somebody had been around to watch him, they would have seen the frown on the sleeping Matoran's face as he clenched his eyes shut, trying to hang on to the sweet embrace of sleep.Anybody up-awake in there? a voice called now. Reluctantly, Sisk finally opened his eyes, blinking at the light falling through the window. He'd apparently slept in far longer then he'd intended to."Quick-wait a minute!" he called out, his throat dry. As quick as he dared he hopped out of his hammock and splashed his mask and face with water from the stiff leaf that rested on a wooden sideboard in his hut, before opening the door.Outside waited a mostly teal Matoran. She looked him over from head to toe and broke into a lopsided grin. "You look weary-sleepy like a sloth." she commented."Much-funny, Leah." Sisk replied. Leah was a good friend and co-worker. Together they'd been entrusted by Turaga Matau and Kongu to be caretakers of the Gukko and Kahu that the Le-Koronans were tending to, either as orphaned birds or as steeds for the Gukko-force.While he was responsible for more mundane tasks, such as feeding the birds or keeping their saddles and harnesses in perfect condition she was responsible for the well-being of the birds themselves. While she wasn't exactly a full-fledged healer, she was more savvy in the lore of the birds then anybody he knew, maybe even more savvy then Kongu. Her Rau-clad slender face beamed at him. Sisk rubbed the back of his neck and yawned."What brings you here-over this early-soon?"He could almost see the gears turning in Leah's head as she put the question in context. The next thing he knew, she had playfully whacked him on the mask above his eyes."Ouch!""You work-shift, sleepy-head!" she exclaimed cheerily. Sisk' eyes grew large. He looked back over his shoulder at the calender made from bamboo. He'd scratched red X's into the fields with snaguine chalk for the days he had to work at the Gukko-force headquarters.As he saw the field for today his eyes grew wide. Leah chuckled as he half gasped, half yelped and almost tripped over his own feet as he hurried back into the hut to snatch his backpack. He kept it ready to grab almost all the time, unless he was doing inventory. Already a little winded by the surprise, or even shock, he wasn't quite sure, he returned to Leah, who waited outside on the large platform suspended between the branches of one of Le-Koro's enormous trees. "Ready, tamer?" she asked him with a smile. Sisk admired her good-natured spirit. She could even make other Le-Koronans seem like no-nonsense Matoran from time to time."Yes-sure." he replied and hurried after her as she dashed ahead towards the Gukko-force HQ. He could still her laughing along the way.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

ICLaki opened his eyes and stood up. He was still hurting, but well enough to get back to the Koro. He decided to be much more careful on the rope-supports form now on. Even a Le-Matoran can fall. He looked up into the sky, where he had very recently been. He better get back to Le-Koro. If he was lucky, no one would have noticed the fall. He walked through the marshy jungle, looking for a way up; elevators, or a back entrance vine. It wasn't long before he found a thick vine intertwined with wooden slots to make climbing easier. In a minute he scaled up the green rope and into Le-Koro.He quickly made it from woven pad to woven pad, approaching the spot where he had been working on the support rope when he fell. He didn't notice a battered and bruised toa of ice until he ran into him."Hey, pal, I'm kind of in a pinch, here. Do you know where I can get some rest?" the black and white toa asked.Laki looked up, "Uhh... Yeah, sure-much. I'd fast-point you to Laenerk's Rest-Inn. Good-nice beds. What bad-happened?"OOCLaki's talking to Mahdrik, Katuko. Interaction!

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC: Ok, this is where stuff gets real IC: Zealokan On his hand and knees from being slapped, he'd finally had enough. He got up, walked over to Snelly, and punched him right in the face. 'Do you know the pain of losing everyone you care about? Losing your purpose in life?!' He grabbed Snelly by the neck and lifted him into the air. 'I know what I saw! That sign read "BURN TOA. BURN LIKE I MADE YOUR PEOPLE BURN." He knows I'm here, he knows I'm the last, and if you're not going to take me seriously,' The Silver Toa pointed one of his Reverse Blades towards Snelly's chest and charged a Kinetics blast 'well, I'll let you guess what happens next.' OOC: Actually, because I'm so kind, I'll let you DECIDE what happen next! My treat :P

BZPRPG Profiles