Bionicle Minecraft Server

toacorey

Since the Biocraft movie is going to come out I thought up an idea: An actual minecraft server for fans to make villages,temples, etc. So I thought about and remembered I dont know how to make servers. So I want to ask any of you to make a server like regular minecraft not creative and help create villages. We may have to make villages with creative though. Also we need a name for the island/server we build on. U could also make the island shape by using those editors for minecraft landscapes. Is it a good idea or not. Comment below.

"New Era, New Assassin"-AC4:Blackflag

this is an idea. no progress (screenshots, demo) are released. get some up soon before the topic is closed. and this should go in a sigliker this"if anyone knows how to create a mincraft server, pm me"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Forum rules. Topics for game ideas like this are not are allowed (the "What Would You Like To See... is a general topic for ideas, but specific ones need to have already been implemented and worked on). I would suggest you get with members you know and try googling for some information on setting up servers. If you have issues using a specific program, feel free to ask a question in this forum. Topic closed.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]