Q&A Contest #2: Category 2 Final Poll

-Windrider-

Category 2 Final Poll  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vote for your favorite entry here! Voting will end on Saturday, December 28th at around 11:59 PM.

More than three entries from each of the preliminary polls have advanced due to ties.

Answer Category 2: "That's odd; when I was an OBZPC, that never happened. Try logging out and back in again."

Entries:

1. I just became an OBZPC, and the Copper Mask talks to me. I'll try to post a comment in the blogs and it chuckles at me. It has a little mouth and it makes chuckling sounds. Kinda like a muffled hmp-hmp-hmp. Real deep. Kinda like Morgan Freeman. But less voice-dripping-in-honey and more condescending-laugh-of-a-potentially-victorious-Batman-villian. But when I start typing, it starts criticizing what I write in the voice of Jim Carrey as The Mask. It makes me really insecure. It says stuff like "You're gonna post thaaaaat? Well, if you wanna, then go right ahead, Mister!" It also sings me to sleep with salsa music, but I assume that's a standard perk of being OBZPC. Is there any way to stop it?

2. So I just became an OBZPC. Unfortunately, not everybody on this website is bowing before me and obeying my every whim. How can I fix this?

3. When I first logged in as an OBZPC I was excited to finally see a Copper Komau next to my proto bar. However, instead of the Komau, there was an Infected Hau, and all the posts read "I am nothing."Hapori's gone too, replaced with the same Hau. Is this... normal?

4. After hacking BZPower to increase my proto, I got a legitimate proto boost for reporting a news story and was notified that I became an OBZPC. However, now my username and usergroup are pink instead of orange. Is this a glitch, and can it be fixed?

Hey, so I recently got orange to an OBZPC, and now whenever orange try to post, random words are orange to "orange". Is this a site-wide orange, or does my account have some kind of orange?

edit: See, it keeps orange!

orange 2: Help.

6. I recently became an OBZPC. Happy times. However, something odd happened. When I opened up BZP's homepage, instead of the, well, homepage, I got a giant pop-up add that filled the entire screen. It said, "Congratulations! You win a trip to the Orlando Bat Zoo Place - with Class! Click here to fill out the form." I was thinking, "Man, I love bats!" I assumed I was the 1 billionth person to get OBZPC or something, and this was my reward. But when I PM'd an admin to thank them for the reward, they said they had no idea what I was talking about! What happened? Did anyone else get this message?

7. So I recently became an Orange BZPower Citizen, but now all my posts are orange! How do I change this back to dark grey? Please help!

8. Why in the world did Lego cancel Bionicle in the first place?!?!