LEGO Shop Online Sales and New Sets

Evo Walker

Christmas is over and you realize you bought someone a set they already had? That's what the 30% sale on a great variety of sets on LEGO Shop Online is for. There are sales in almost every country from what I can see, though which sets are on sale varies. There is also free shipping for orders over $75! Additionally, 2014 sets have been released worldwide (except South Korea) for several themes, including but not limited to Hero Factory, Ninjago, Chima, City, Friends, The LEGO Movie, Star Wars and Technic, though not all sets are available in the US and Canada, especially Hero Factory, which won't become available before March 1st. Still, there should be something for everybody, so grab those sales and new sets while you can!

View the full article

I know. I'll be really upset if Canada doesn't get the new Hero Factory sets in January. Only US was said to be getting the new Hero Factory sets in March. The rest of the world gets them in January. Canada is part of the rest of the world.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

MARCH FIRST?!! Are you fluff'in kidding me!? :(

It's been known since December 1st. There is no word on why LEGO chose such a late release date. Maybe they wanted to concentrate all their promotion efforts on The LEGO Movie?

I know. I'll be really upset if Canada doesn't get the new Hero Factory sets in January. Only US was said to be getting the new Hero Factory sets in March. The rest of the world gets them in January. Canada is part of the rest of the world.

I have a bad feeling about it... :shrugs:

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

It's been known since December 1st. There is no word on why LEGO chose such a late release date. Maybe they wanted to concentrate all their promotion efforts on The LEGO Movie?

-Gata signoff.png

Might be a combination of that and that they want to do more product testing before releasing the wave.

Edited by ~garnira returns~

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

-Gata signoff.png

Might be a combination of that and that they want to do more product testing before releasing the wave.

There is no more product testing to do at this point. First of all, that happens way earlier than two months before release and second, they are out in large parts of the rest of the world.

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

-Gata signoff.png

There is no more product testing to do at this point. First of all, that happens way earlier than two months before release and second, they are out in large parts of the rest of the world.

-Gata signoff.png

But wasn't product testing their excuse to why they didn't release thornraxx and breez a couple years back in the US until summer?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

If there not in the Canadian Lego shop by January then its sad to say they'll be out in Canada by march. It sucks even more since I can't buy the sets from overseas. Lego doesn't do overseas shipping.

But wasn't product testing their excuse to why they didn't release thornraxx and breez a couple years back in the US until summer?

Not as far as I know, they probably just wanted another distribution and more sets in summer.

If there not in the Canadian Lego shop by January then its sad to say they'll be out in Canada by march. It sucks even more since I can't buy the sets from overseas. Lego doesn't do overseas shipping.

You could try Amazon, for example.

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Not as far as I know, they probably just wanted another distribution and more sets in summer.

You could try Amazon, for example.

-Gata signoff.png

As of right now, amazon isn't carrying the new sets. Hopefully that will change! :)
Edited by ~garnira returns~

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

It was said that the Hero Factory sets would be available in North America in March and the rest of the world in January. North America includes Canada, so people there will have to wait too.

Well then this is all I have to say about that >:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOxt9PoJNkg

Edited by Takanuinuva

I think it's probably like the Breez and Thronraxx thing. Legal problems and politics and laws and all that stickery stuff, including mis-- communications across the pond - I think that was why the Breez thing happened.

Or something having to do with American vs. Europe TV networks.

I doubt it has anything to do with the Lego Movie, seeing as they are releasing that in Europe too. And HF is action figures, which is a different market than that movie.