• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

E-7UDE(TM)'s Battle Body with Bot Boosters

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Hanako Ikezawa

Hanako Ikezawa
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Clever Girl

• 04-February 07
  • 3,631 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2013 - 02:35 PM

topicpic.jpg

Entry Pic

Entry Pic With Special Effects

Front

Side

Back

After the attack on the Alien HuntersTM' base, E-7UDETM was rebuilt to be more battle-ready than before! With his powerful Bot Boosters, E-7UDETM can cleave its way through space to save the day!

(I was so upset at the lack of E-7UDE in this contest I had to make one more entry based solely on him. As such, this one is supposed to be a polybag set, to keep him approximately minifig-scaled. It's not the cleanest little build but im pretty proud of it.)

Cbm6rLS.png

#2 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

• 23-March 03
  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Dec 28 2013 - 03:33 PM

Dang he's so cute! and I agree, poor little E-7UDE hasn't been getting a lot of love this contest (understandably though, it's his stupid fault they lost all their ships in the first place. Useless droid.) In any case I love the complete rebuild. Probably my favorite part is the slight angle on his little legs - it adds a lot of personality. Nice job as always, and again, good luck!

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users