LEGO Disney Princess Website Released

Merida

BZPower Member Oryx has noticed that there is a new website in the web portfolio of LEGO. Fans of LEGO Friends and of the new LEGO Disney Princess theme will be delighted to know that the theme now has <a href='http://www.lego.com/disneyprincess'>a website of its own</a> as well. You get the usual product information, videos and even a guide to create your own fairy tale in six easy steps. I haven't tried it but it'll surely have its audience. Go have a look if you are interested!

View the full article

I gotta say I'm pretty disappointed by the 'designer videos.' What if I want to see a set designer talk about what cool movie related features are included in Rapunzel's tower?

Because, I mean, you know... why not?

How long as the Disney Princess line been a thing and how wishful is it of me to hope for a Jasmine set?

It's a new thing for this year (well, obviously) with the first photos being released about a month or so ago. Don't know for sure if there's more sets planned, but Jasmine is one of the more famous Disney characters so assuming these sell... I don't see why not :shrugs: And here's hoping we get some sort of 'Elsa's Ice Palace' with lots of trans-blue. Although I guess if these sets are any indication it'd probable contain more pink than transparent anything.

Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2
BZPRPG

The lady in the photo look's a bit like river song... lol

Although, a bit too much pink for my liking.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

How long as the Disney Princess line been a thing and how wishful is it of me to hope for a Jasmine set?

~|ET|~

There were Duplo Disney Princess sets this year, but the System-based ones are new for 2014. I also hope for a set with Jasmine, although with the theme's emphasis on fairytale romance, I'm a bit afraid that we're more likely to get her in a Magic Carpet Ride set than an Agrabah Palace. And that's if we get her at all — LEGO does not have a good track record for including women of color in licensed sets.