Set Review: 70809 Lord Business' Evil Lair

70809_Lord_Business_Evil_Lair_Review_tea

Let's get back to it! LEGO has provided us with a copy of 70809 Lord Business' Evil Lair that I'll be reviewing today. It's a larger set with a lot more to see, and it's also a bigger decision on whether or not to add it to your collection. So what are you waiting for? Continue reading and watching to see if it's something you've got to have!

View the full article

Nice set review. It looks like that this could be an ending part where a good-vs.-evil final showdown takes place in the end of The Lego Movie. Lord Business' suit and design match his name and make him look evil as he is.:) I like his big shoes and hat, but it is surprising that his feet are connected to two pieces of his shoes and hat is made four pieces instead of more than these, which are, however, new and cool.:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Since pictures were released, I've been wondering how in Earth Business' suit would hold up with such a sloppy connection point on the bottom of his feet... but I guess making them one piece solves the problem. Also I might as well ask: are the legs one piece, or several pieces glued together?

BZPRPG

Since pictures were released, I've been wondering how in Earth Business' suit would hold up with such a sloppy connection point on the bottom of his feet... but I guess making them one piece solves the problem. Also I might as well ask: are the legs one piece, or several pieces glued together?

The grey legs are attached to the black slopes. The transparent tiles underneath those and everything else are individual bricks that you assemble.