That, is a brilliant custom torso there. The whole thing is great, the legs make me almost want to get hero factory parts to try that out, very well built legs. This reminds me of the style of the artwork in the Bionicle Game. The hands seem a bit awkward, it's the nubs on the bottom of the fingers. In the main picture above, the right hand looks brilliant because you can't see them, and the left doesn't look so great, but there's not much you can do about that. Galleries not public yet, so it might not be as bad as I think there, but everything else about it is fabulous.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I'd love to see the other pictures, but unfortunately the gallery isn't public yet. I'll be checking back to see them when it is. I really like the front of the torso, especially the Hero Factory armour pieces as well as the Technic pieces for the "abs." :P The proportions are great. The System pieces on the lower torso do seem a little strange, however, maybe because it doesn't look like it flows with the pieces above it. The Hero Factory armour pieces on the arms look good, especially with the Nuva shoulder pads. The minifigure fingers don't have that mechanical feel that is predominant in the rest of the MOC, and, unfortunately, seem to dectract from the MOC, but that's pretty much the only thing. I don't think they come in white, but the Exo Force robot arms would definitely look good on this. The legs look really good. I like the wheels in the the knees and the System pieces in the shins, as well as the Hero Factory armour pieces. I'm curious, though, can the knees bend? Also, can the torso rotate? I'd love to see the posability that's in the figure; it looks like there's a good amount in it. Also, if you still have it together, I think it would be awesome of you made a set of wings and a custom Midak Skyblaster with this. I think it would look really cool. Great job. :)

This looks great all around, especially the legs and the torso. I like the overall sleekness of the design. However, the arms and shoulders could've used a bit more white, or the rest a bit more black. All in all, however, this is an amazing MOC. :t::b::3:

Q2TtLEz.png

I'd love to see the other pictures, but unfortunately the gallery isn't public yet. I'll be checking back to see them when it is. I really like the front of the torso, especially the Hero Factory armour pieces as well as the Technic pieces for the "abs." :P The proportions are great. The System pieces on the lower torso do seem a little strange, however, maybe because it doesn't look like it flows with the pieces above it. The Hero Factory armour pieces on the arms look good, especially with the Nuva shoulder pads. The minifigure fingers don't have that mechanical feel that is predominant in the rest of the MOC, and, unfortunately, seem to dectract from the MOC, but that's pretty much the only thing. I don't think they come in white, but the Exo Force robot arms would definitely look good on this. The legs look really good. I like the wheels in the the knees and the System pieces in the shins, as well as the Hero Factory armour pieces. I'm curious, though, can the knees bend? Also, can the torso rotate? I'd love to see the posability that's in the figure; it looks like there's a good amount in it. Also, if you still have it together, I think it would be awesome of you made a set of wings and a custom Midak Skyblaster with this. I think it would look really cool. Great job. :)

They do bend. Check the gallery (if its up)

sam_7163_-_copy.jpg

The Misadventures of

Onipex and Pals! Go watch it now! :biggrin:

Really cool MOC. I love the sleekness of the design, and yes it does look a lot like a Kopaka Nuva-Phantoka revamp sort of deal. One thing I'm missing from it is a toa tool, something to hold to or have. Besides that, it looks great. Loving the torso, ches, and leg work. Nice work! - Darok

"You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement." - Steve Prefontaine

You know, I don't think I'd actually really liked any Bionicle MOCs that used clearly HF parts, like you have in the limbs. That has ALL changed now. This is highly impressive. The armor is compact with nothing in the way of gaps that I can find. The custom torso and multi-product line construction (Bionicle, HF, and a little bit of System) worked great. Oh, and one more thing... ...OMG... :drooling:...those fingers...THOSE FINGERS! :smeag:Minifigs arms?! That is simply awesome. Ok, I'm done.

odyssey1_bannernew.jpg

Review Topic

I AM OFFICIALLY BACK! :D After 18 months on hiatus, I have returned, but I have spent that time well. If you want to see how it was spent, click on the banner to start reading the result or click on the linky-link below to get further information off of the review topic.

Really cool MOC. I love the sleekness of the design, and yes it does look a lot like a Kopaka Nuva-Phantoka revamp sort of deal. One thing I'm missing from it is a toa tool, something to hold to or have. Besides that, it looks great. Loving the torso, ches, and leg work. Nice work! - Darok

I'm not good at making real toa tools that don't look huge and cumbersome. I can make intricate daggers tho...

sam_7163_-_copy.jpg

The Misadventures of

This thing is incredible to behold! The use of multiple hf cladding pieces on the legs is very creative, as is the entire construction of the legs. His torso is just ridiculous in its customness and flow. The hands seem to work well, and look great. The red eyes and laser contrasts nicely with the white, and the gunmetal is nicely distributed and makes him seem more armored for some reason. The gun is great, and the other two guys in the three-person shot on brickshelf also look incredible! Please, make more MoCs.

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!

First off, please don't embed giant images like that, it slows down people's computers, and it doesn't really give a good view of the model by seeing piece by piece while scrolling :P I'd like to start off saying that's a very solid build you got there :D The shaping is very nice, and the chest flows nicely. The use of HF parts and others makes very nice shaping imo. On the torso though, when the, I guess "abs" end, where the two open studs are, I would put on of these on it, to finish off the flowing shape. Not sure how you would let it continue on to the bottom though. I'd also just like to say, nice hand you got there :D Also, on the legs, I'm not really fond of those trans red light saber pieces peeking through the holes. The gun I see, is very nice. The use of the thornax launcher is great! Other than that, it's a very nice model, and KUTGW!

doom4revalt.png

First off, please don't embed giant images like that, it slows down people's computers, and it doesn't really give a good view of the model by seeing piece by piece while scrolling :P I'd like to start off saying that's a very solid build you got there :D The shaping is very nice, and the chest flows nicely. The use of HF parts and others makes very nice shaping imo. On the torso though, when the, I guess "abs" end, where the two open studs are, I would put on of these on it, to finish off the flowing shape. Not sure how you would let it continue on to the bottom though. I'd also just like to say, nice hand you got there :D Also, on the legs, I'm not really fond of those trans red light saber pieces peeking through the holes. The gun I see, is very nice. The use of the thornax launcher is great! Other than that, it's a very nice model, and KUTGW!

I've actually tried with the those lil studs but TBH those disrupt the flow :/

This thing is incredible to behold! The use of multiple hf cladding pieces on the legs is very creative, as is the entire construction of the legs. His torso is just ridiculous in its customness and flow. The hands seem to work well, and look great. The red eyes and laser contrasts nicely with the white, and the gunmetal is nicely distributed and makes him seem more armored for some reason. The gun is great, and the other two guys in the three-person shot on brickshelf also look incredible! Please, make more MoCs.

Its actually silver, it just looks gun-metal :P

sam_7163_-_copy.jpg

The Misadventures of

Well done Ids, another great MOC. The whole thing just flows great, and the coloring is very good; it doesn't have some colors sticking out. That torso is my favorite part, with the legs as a close second.

thanks dude :)

sam_7163_-_copy.jpg

The Misadventures of

• 6 months later...

This would be a bit better with more trans red.

╔╗──╔═══╦═══╦══╦════╦╗─╔╗

║║──║╔══╣╔═╗╠╣╠╣╔╗╔╗║║─║║

║║──║╚══╣║─║║║║╚╝║║╚╣╚═╝║

║║─╔╣╔══╣╚═╝║║║──║║─║╔═╗║

║╚═╝║╚══╣╔═╗╠╣╠╗─║║─║║─║║

╚═══╩═══╩╝─╚╩══╝─╚╝─╚╝─╚╝