• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Raxvun

Raxvun Toa Rahkshi

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,250 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2013 - 03:05 PM

No real story for this guy, other than the fact that he is somehow Metalicus' nemesis and fell into a pool of protodermis with a rahkshi when he was a toa.

~LINK~

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#2 Offline Mate.397

Mate.397
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 69 posts

Posted Dec 31 2013 - 06:23 PM

It looks quite nice, though those metru legs as armor seem a little too much in my opinion 

#3 Offline ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 705 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2014 - 01:30 PM

This is a alright MOC, i do like the upper leg and body but the shoulder is flat and if you have 2 of this Tire, i think it make it look better on the shoulder. Anyways the lower legs look odd but okay and i do like the arms that and that you used the add-on armor upside down. The weapon are easy and do fit well with the MOC plus i love that should gun.

image.php?u=47115&dateline=1334913320

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui: 
Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

#4 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,250 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2014 - 08:10 AM

It looks quite nice, though those metru legs as armor seem a little too much in my opinion 

From some angles they look great, from others, not so much. :/

This is a alright MOC, i do like the upper leg and body but the shoulder is flat and if you have 2 of this Tire, i think it make it look better on the shoulder. Anyways the lower legs look odd but okay and i do like the arms that and that you used the add-on armor upside down. The weapon are easy and do fit well with the MOC plus i love that should gun.

I don't have those tires, unfortunately, but if I did, they wouldn't fit him and would make his shoulders look very, very awkward. The upside-down armor was what I used as a cover-up for the printed Furno 2.0 armor that I resorted to using, due to the fact that I couldn't find my other regular silver HF 4m armor. I do like making simple weapons that add a bit of elegance to the MOC. I love the shoulder cannon too  :lol:

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users