RPG Forum Contest 30

Black Six

I wanted to see if I could complete an RPG in under five hours. I somehow did.

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Hmm. Still enough time left to write an RPG...

Just kidding of course, but that would be interesting to test out.

Again, good luck to everyone. And remember everyone, vote where your heart tells you. But if your heart doesn't tell you Spirits of the Ice, Gangs of Metru-Nui , and The Legend of the Thirteenth Isle, then [REDACTED]

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I have no illusions that Maelstrom will win. But anyways, good luck!

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Hey, you could have tracked down the family of every member that frequents the RPG forum in order to force them to vote under duress but you dragged your heels and let me get away with doing exactly tha-er I mean yeah sure hope the competition actually picks up in the final poll. Now lets all get back to enjoying the time we have with our families who are all completely and perfectly safe. For now

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Four RPGs in the clear lead.

Only three can make it to the end.

Yes, this next poll should certainly prove.... interesting.

Remember kids, only voting for GoMN can improve human rights around the globe, reduce income inequality and give every single one of you a plush toy in the shape of Jared Leto's haircut.

-Dovydas

Actually, only four can make it to the end, so...

There are only three winners, Canis. Not four. :P

Remember kids, only voting for GoMN can improve human rights around the globe, reduce income inequality and give every single one of you a plush toy in the shape of Jared Leto's haircut.

-Dovydas

Interesting... but is there anyway to substitute the haircut with the face of Nicolas Cage?

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Only three can make it to the end.

Let's also not forget that we have the new three-week rule for inactive RPGs. It is completely possible that we will get to see four RPGs played this season, what with four months to play them in, and given that only four of the last thirteen RPGs have still been active at the end of their allotted times. Ouch. :confused:

ppg2.png

To be fair, all the RPGs could make it to the very end with that three-week rule. But at the same time, it explicitly says in the original post for this topic that there will only be 3 winners. Sure, they'll last for four months now instead of three - but still only three winners.

Really, if we could have four winners, there'd be pretty much no point at all in going to the final round of voting, as things stand.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

They could, but I think it's unlikely. Yes, we have four months now. Four whole months in which the three that come top in the polls have to keep going if they want to keep their place. Since most can't even do that for three, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we played four games.

Here's another statistic: we have not had a contest on the new forums (that's as far back as I've been keeping track) when at least one of the winning games has not died before its time. Unless it turns out that we get more sustained activity for this contest than ever before, that fourth-placed game will get played. The final poll will be a matter of which ones get to start first.

ppg2.png

Remember when the winner would get a free set or something upon victory?

If we're going that far back, we might also add, "Remember when you had to know a small degree HTML in order to format your posts?"

Those were the days. :P

EDIT: I'll add that already knowing BZP formatting made the HTML section of my computers class incredibly easy to pick up.

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

It's kind of depressing that OTC RPGs are often more spry and active than Contest RPGs.

Remember when the winner would get a free set or something upon victory?

Honestly, no. Then again maybe it was just a first place thing. I think I've only ever been second or third.

It's kind of depressing that OTC RPGs are often more spry and active than Contest RPGs.

Eh, they're really not. There's only two going right now, with only one of those being really active. There's no big hype going in the planning topic either, when there used to be three or four up for discussion that really got people going

7AOYGDJ.jpg