New Hero Factory IFB Videos

So today me (and some others) have found Videos of Hero Factory Invasion From Below.

The videos shows all the HF (not the summer sets) from this year.

EVO XL, Flyer Beast Vs Breez

Splitter Beast vs Furno and Evo

Stormer Freeze Machine

Evo Walker

Rocka Stealth Machine

Furno Jet Machine

Jaw Beast vs Stormer

Click the name to see the video

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I love all the Easter Eggs Advance puts into the episodes and promotional images. At 0:20 in the Flyer Beast vs. Breez video, we see a building with the letters "RCKT" and a cartoony red rocketship. People who have been following Advance's site since BIONICLE was around will know that "Rocket" is the name of the group at Advance that serves the LEGO Group as a client, and that the red rocketship there is their logo. The ad for Revinyl, one of Christian Faber's other real-world projects, can also be seen in the Jaw Beast vs. Stormer video. The "Jawblade" billboard (based on the classic "Jaws" poster) that appeared in the Brain Attack episode is also back for another appearance. And gotta love the Roboball billboard that parodies the red, white, and blue MLB and NBA logos.

In terms of visuals, the new episode looks like it's going to be stunning — the Hero Factory episodes almost never disappoint in that regard, and they have quite good CGI. This year has to get special mention though since the hero designs and mini-beasts in the episode are much more intricate than the minifigure designs they're based on. I hope the full episode is released in HD so that we can really appreciate all these subtle details.

It's also neat to see that as I had seen some people theorize, Rocka Stealth Machine has active camouflage rather than being stealthy in an aesthetic sense. Though the heavy use of black and transparent bright green in the set still makes it reasonably stealthy-looking.

The Evo Walker video does confirm that the larger yellow walker that appeared alongside Breez's new walker in some of the other videos is in fact a new vehicle, and not just a prototype of the Evo Walker like I previously suspected. I guess that makes sense, since if it had been a prototype it would mean Evo Walker was previously designed for a higher price point. Since it doesn't seem to match any of the names we've seen for new Machine sets, maybe it appears in the set with the Queen (the only summer set we know contains an Evo minifigure).

In terms of visuals, the new episode looks like it's going to be stunning — the Hero Factory episodes almost never disappoint in that regard, and they have quite good CGI. This year has to get special mention though since the hero designs and mini-beasts in the episode are much more intricate than the minifigure designs they're based on. I hope the full episode is released in HD so that we can really appreciate all these subtle details.

It's also neat to see that as I had seen some people theorize, Rocka Stealth Machine has active camouflage rather than being stealthy in an aesthetic sense. Though the heavy use of black and transparent bright green in the set still makes it reasonably stealthy-looking.

I don't think the CGI is good because i have seen better plus i think it looks like it was just made in Blender. Another thing is that i hope this movie is a lot better then Brain Attack and not just promoting them selfs because in Brain Attack they promoting them self 11 times and the only good thing are THOSE CUTE BRAINS :ahhh:. Another thing is that there is a error with in the Stormer Mech video on 0:16, they used Evo XL right arm on Stormer Mech then in the next shot they fixed it, of what my friend think is that they didn't show a part where Stormer put the Evo XL arm on and say "no i don't want that" then put his Mech arm on and say "there we go".

With Rocka i do like that he have a camouflage plus that was the first thing i think he had at first but he is too overpowered because jaw beast he took down both Furno and Stormer then Rocka comes in and took down everything and just took down Jaw Beast with one shot.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

There's a rather egregious error in the Jet Machine video; in the beginning, it shows the Stealth Machine instead, while still labeling it the Furno Jet Machine.

These videos give us a decent look at how the new episode is going to look, and I have to say, it's a jarring shift in style. It's obvious that they've changed studios, and I'm not sure it's in their favor. Everything looks cleaner, more unreal, and the Freeze Machine video in particular features some awkward animation, sort of jerky and unreal.

Oddly, I figured that was exactly what was going to happen with Splitter Beast; once they took down the whole entity, the smaller one would split off to surprise attack.

The Evo Walker walks funny. The hind leg just sort of bumps along, like dragging a dead horse.

I'm reserving my judgments on story, but so far, the animation just isn't anything special.

Are those tubes in the background chutes, or subway tubes?

Hard to say. They definitely aren't like BIONICLE chutes in that they seem to have physical walls instead of being a levitating column of liquid, but they're still some type of high-speed transport tube, so it's the same general principle. Given the high-tech nature of the Hero Factory universe, I'm guessing there are some kind of mag-lev vehicles that run through them.