Q&A Contest #2: Winners!

-Windrider-

Okay! Winners!

Category 1: ._.!

"ᴉɹodɐH

--

¡dlǝɥ ǝsɐǝlԀ ¡ǝɔɐld ʇsɹᴉɟ ǝɥʇ uᴉ ʇᴉ ssǝɔɔɐ oʇ pǝʞɔᴉlɔ I ʇɐɥʍ ɹǝqɯǝɯǝɹ uǝʌǝ ʇ,uop I ˙˙˙ʞɔɐq ʇᴉ ǝƃuɐɥɔ oʇ ɯǝǝs ʇ,uɐɔ I ʇnq 'uǝʞoɹq puɐ ǝlqᴉsuǝɥǝɹdɯoɔuᴉ ǝɹɐ sʇsod ʎɯ ʍoɥ ʇnoqɐ ƃuᴉuᴉɐldɯoɔ sɹǝqɯǝɯ ɯoɹɟ sWԀ ƃuᴉʇʇǝƃ uǝǝq ǝʌ,I ¡uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ƃuᴉɹɐǝddɐ pǝʇɹɐʇs ʇxǝʇ ʎɯ 'ǝʌɐs pǝʞɔᴉlɔ I uǝɥʍ ʇnq 'qɐʇ ,,sʇsoԀ ǝzᴉɯoʇsnƆ,, ʎɔuɐɟ ǝɥʇ punoɟ I puɐ ǝƃɐd sƃuᴉʇʇǝs ǝɥʇ ɥƃnoɹɥʇ ƃuᴉʞool sɐʍ I ˙ʍǝu sɐʍ ʇɐɥʍ ǝǝs puɐ uᴉ dod p,I ʇɥƃnoɥʇ I os 'ɥɔɹɐǝs loɐ uɐ uᴉ dn dod ʇᴉ ʍɐs ʎlʇuǝɔǝɹ I ʇnq 'ʍou sɹɐǝʎ ʍǝɟ ɐ ɹoɟ ƆZq ɯoɹɟ ʎɐʍɐ uǝǝq p,I ˙ʍou ʇuǝɯɐɔᴉpǝɹd ɐ ɟo ʇᴉq ɐ uᴉ ɯ,I 'ɹɐǝp ɥO"

Category 2: Bfahome!

"Hey, so I recently got orange to an OBZPC, and now whenever orange try to post, random words are orange to "orange". Is this a site-wide orange, or does my account have some kind of orange?

edit: See, it keeps orange!

orange 2: Help."

Category 3: Paleo!

"I logged onto BZP this morning and noticed a little text entry field and the words "Tentacles! How many would you like?" at the bottom of the main forum page. I entered "3" and 3 yellow tentacles started wriggling and reaching up from the bottom of the page. They follow me through the site. Is this some sort of new gimmick to attract members?"

(Thanks to Bfahome for graciously ceding the Category 1 prize.)

Now, for the real answers to those questions:

1. ˙ƃuᴉuᴉɐldɯoɔ ɹoɟ oʇoɹd ǝsol llᴉʍ puɐ uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sɹoʇᴉuoɯ ɹᴉǝɥʇ dᴉlɟ oʇ pǝɹᴉnbǝɹ ǝɹɐ sɹǝqɯǝW

2. Orange you glad I didn't say orange?

3. what

Okay so each of you gets set #79000, "Riddles for The Ring" from the Hobbit line.

"But I want autographed selfies too!" you say. Well, if you really do, I guess I can make it work out.

I will contact you both about address details and the like.

And so concludes our contest! Thank you all for participating; I hope it was a bit of holiday fun for everyone.

Edited by -Windrider-

Update! Bfahome has requested that his Category 1 prize go to the second-place entry in the poll. ._./P~M, you are now the Category 1 winner!

Sweet! But congrats to Bfahome for winning both. And of course that Paleo guy. :P

banner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...