Piraka fusioned?

Hello dear Bionicle brothers, i have some questions that maybe are silly to you guys but i really wish to know the answers so now i got one interrogant remember in the last bionicle story that the skakdis took the 5 remants of the pirakas and fusioned them in protodermis? well i was like ''OMG what is going to happen?''and in some part i read that the toa mahri were captured by the skakdi, and i dont know why do the toa are still captured, can somebody explain me what is happenning? sorry guys im a little confused .

Did the toa scape?, the fusioned piraka, why was he made?

The five remaining piraka , and something else that I forget, and I think a style worker are fused into a gold skinned being. The being hypnotized the Mahri and built a fortress on Spherus magna.

After that I believe they were rescued by the toa hagah, though if I recall this was confirmed by Greg and never touched upon in the story.

Edited by Omega12

The five remaining piraka , and something else that I forget, and I think a style worker are fused into a gold skinned being. The being hypnotized the Mahri and built a fortress on Spherus magna.

After that I believe they were rescued by the toa hagah, though if I recall this was confirmed by Greg and never touched upon in the stan

but what happenned to the golden piraka?

There are girls here too ya know! :P (I think...right? XD)

Please, please improve your writing. It's a little difficult to understand the intricacies of your ideas/question(s).

In case you don't know about it yet, there's the Bionicle Wikipedia, called BioSector01. It's amazing; please use it. Whenever you want to ask something, just check BS01 first, in case there's already an answer there :) I think you are referring to the web serial Reign of Shadows. Here it is, re-read it and you can find out more of what happened. Bear in mind since Bionicle ended there are some plotlines and cliffhangers that are unresolved kicking about :/

Here ya go mate: http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Reign_of_Shadows

EDIT:

You probably wanna read these too if you haven't:

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Sahmad%27s_Tale

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/The_Powers_That_Be

Edited by NuvaTube

After that I believe they were rescued by the toa hagah, though if I recall this was confirmed by Greg and never touched upon in the stan

but what happenned to the golden piraka?

We don't know. The toa probably didn't kill him, so he's just chilling.

It was actually all six Piraka (Zaktan was confirmed to be the mysterious green cloud that snuck in on his own), plus a low-class Steltian (Krekka's species), and some Zyglak and Vortixx.

As for why it was made, BS01 says:

Makuta Teridax, after taking control of the Matoran Universe, learned of the destiny of certain beings, and facilitated the creation of a fusion. He placed the idea of creating the fusion into the minds of some Skakdi who were hostile toward him, leaving them under the impression that their creation would benefit the race and their goals.

So it appears it was basically Makuta's way of tricking some of his enemies into making something that apparently had a destiny that Makuta was okay with. I guess that this way the Skakdi that opposed him would end up being less of a problem (probably because of its mind-control effects). But it seems he was defeated too soon for that to really work, so it turned into a matter of cleaning up Teridax's mess by others to take out the Skakdi Fusion.

As for what happens, unfortunately the serials were left unfinished before we could find out its final end.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)