• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Convention Coverage Formats

Convention Coverage Pictures Late

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: What would you like to see BZPower cover during fan conventions?

How many of the MOCs do you want to see? (Select one.)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What else would you like to see covered? (Select all that apply.)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

How do you like to see the coverage presented? (Select all that apply.)

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Online Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 12,341 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jan 02 2014 - 02:00 PM

I didn't have a good track record this year. Let's look at the numbers:
  • BrickFair Alabama ended on January 20, 2013; coverage was posted on February 8, 2013 - difference: 19 days
  • BrickFair New England ended on May 12, 2013; coverage was posted on July 23, 2013 - difference: 72 days
  • BrickFair Virginia ended on August 4, 2013; coverage was posted on December 23, 2013 - difference: 141 days
  • BrickCon ended on October 6, 2013; coverage was posted on January 1, 2014 - difference: 87 days
I want to do better next year, but I also want to make sure the coverage we're giving you is what you want.

Please vote above and leave any other comments you have about how we can improve our coverage below. BrickFair Alabama is a week away, so we'll try to incorporate your feedback then!

For the third question, here are examples of the different types of coverage:Your input is greatly appreciated!

#2 Offline Bfahome

Bfahome
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • DJ Kumo

• 01-February 08
  • 6,031 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 02 2014 - 08:24 PM

• Everything

• All options

• Gallery and BZPower-hosted.  Too bad this image is too big to embed because it is very relevant.

Oh the hero comes I can hear the drums and the horses drawn to the kingdom come through the pale moonlight
Our hearts ignite to the call
bionicle_hero.png
Claim your prize for a crown of stars in the name of love be the sacrifice you and I will stand and fight
Our backs to the wall

#3 Offline I Am A Walrus

I Am A Walrus
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Master of Poison Loose

• 09-April 10
  • 5,552 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 02 2014 - 09:14 PM

1. Anything and everything, because I really like looking at all the MOCs. (Especially since I can't go to any of these conventions unless they are near where I live and I happen to be off from work at the time.)

2. Games.

3. Images hosted on BZP. 

What's up? I'm a Walrus now. B-)

Check out my Bionicle short stories The Agori and A Skakdi Horror Story.

Also check out my comedy series Adventures of the Bara Magna Sets!

#4 Offline Makaru

Makaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Senior Not So Grump

• 15-March 03
  • 11,569 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jan 03 2014 - 12:08 PM

I am super cool with the images being hosted on Flickr, if that makes any measurable difference to our site loadiness [technical term].

One thing I think we could do an interview segment prominent figures within the community for the youtube channel. Prominent builders, community folk, etc. Nothing too big, just a couple of short questions or what have you.

15863389948_205b2ce1e0.jpg

Yes I can see now, we're having fun in the end

Now it all makes sense

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users