Convention Coverage Formats

Black Six

What would you like to see BZPower cover during fan conventions?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I didn't have a good track record this year. Let's look at the numbers:

• BrickFair Alabama ended on January 20, 2013; coverage was posted on February 8, 2013 - difference: 19 days
  • BrickFair New England ended on May 12, 2013; coverage was posted on July 23, 2013 - difference: 72 days
  • BrickFair Virginia ended on August 4, 2013; coverage was posted on December 23, 2013 - difference: 141 days
  • BrickCon ended on October 6, 2013; coverage was posted on January 1, 2014 - difference: 87 days
I want to do better next year, but I also want to make sure the coverage we're giving you is what you want.

Please vote above and leave any other comments you have about how we can improve our coverage below. BrickFair Alabama is a week away, so we'll try to incorporate your feedback then!

For the third question, here are examples of the different types of coverage:

Your input is greatly appreciated!

1. Anything and everything, because I really like looking at all the MOCs. (Especially since I can't go to any of these conventions unless they are near where I live and I happen to be off from work at the time.)

2. Games.

3. Images hosted on BZP.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I am super cool with the images being hosted on Flickr, if that makes any measurable difference to our site loadiness [technical term].

One thing I think we could do an interview segment prominent figures within the community for the youtube channel. Prominent builders, community folk, etc. Nothing too big, just a couple of short questions or what have you.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert