New Invasion from Below Videos

Evo

The Polish LEGO channel on YouTube has uploaded new videos for the upcoming Hero Factory: Invasion from Below episode! There is a video for every set and there is quite a lot to discover for Hero Factory fans. To me, the most exciting is seeing how Ghost DK pulled off animating the Heroes (they look almost human now, which is mostly due to the pupils). If you can't wait for the full episode, I suggest you check out the videos by clicking the 'more' button!

View the full article

Now where's my news credit? :P

I can't find a report from you in my inbox...did you make sure to send an email to news@BZPower.com?

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Am I the only one who noticed they showed Rocka's Stealth Machine at the beginning of the Furno's Jet Machine trailer?

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Am I the only one who noticed they showed Rocka's Stealth Machine at the beginning of the Furno's Jet Machine trailer?

Definitely not. I wonder how anyone could make such a mistake and not even notice it.

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Why does Evo Xl Machine's arm attach to Stormer Freezer Machine? Animation goof, I guess.

Actually, these new videos are very cool. Definitely a lot more action-packed than the previous episodes. I'm still not crazy about the new animation (I don't care for the faces, or the reused elements, or how the beasts seem kind of weightless for their size), but it definitely looks exciting, which is something that I haven't described Hero Factory episodes as for a long time.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.