• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

New Invasion from Below Videos

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,137 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2014 - 03:18 PM

Evo
The Polish LEGO channel on YouTube has uploaded new videos for the upcoming Hero Factory: Invasion from Below episode! There is a video for every set and there is quite a lot to discover for Hero Factory fans. To me, the most exciting is seeing how Ghost DK pulled off animating the Heroes (they look almost human now, which is mostly due to the pupils). If you can't wait for the full episode, I suggest you check out the videos by clicking the 'more' button!

View the full article

#2 Offline ToaJaller77

ToaJaller77
  • Members
  • Toa

• 123 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2014 - 08:02 PM

Now where's my news credit? :P

50px-24126359.png.jpg

IS THIS PICTURE BIG ENOUGH FOR THE SIGNATURE?

IS IT?

#3 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,916 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jan 03 2014 - 05:42 AM

I can't find a report from you in my inbox...did you make sure to send an email to news@BZPower.com?

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui, Jan 03 2014 - 05:56 AM.

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#4 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,074 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2014 - 10:41 AM

Am I the only one who noticed they showed Rocka's Stealth Machine at the beginning of the Furno's Jet Machine trailer?

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

#5 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,916 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jan 03 2014 - 11:00 AM

Am I the only one who noticed they showed Rocka's Stealth Machine at the beginning of the Furno's Jet Machine trailer?

Definitely not. I wonder how anyone could make such a mistake and not even notice it.

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui, Jan 03 2014 - 11:00 AM.

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#6 Offline ToaJaller77

ToaJaller77
  • Members
  • Toa

• 123 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2014 - 11:18 AM

I can't find a report from you in my inbox...did you make sure to send an email to news@BZPower.com?

-Gata signoff.png

..........Oh.......Yeah.......

50px-24126359.png.jpg

IS THIS PICTURE BIG ENOUGH FOR THE SIGNATURE?

IS IT?

#7 Offline KZN02

KZN02
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 975 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2014 - 03:24 PM

The beasts are really hammering on the mechs. I wonder what's the deal with them kidnapping people?

#8 Offline Toa Zaz

Toa Zaz
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 725 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2014 - 11:36 AM

Why does Evo Xl Machine's arm attach to Stormer Freezer Machine? Animation goof, I guess.

Actually, these new videos are very cool. Definitely a lot more action-packed than the previous episodes. I'm still not crazy about the new animation (I don't care for the faces, or the reused elements, or how the beasts seem kind of weightless for their size), but it definitely looks exciting, which is something that I haven't described Hero Factory episodes as for a long time.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users