Metamorphosis

I think most everyone here knows at least most of the story of Nihdiki, and for those who don't know I'll simplify it for you. In the time before time, there was an author of a couple of Bionicle theories and in his second article he wanted to tell Nihdiki's tale (simplified), so anyways here we go.... Nihdiki used to be a Toa in a team of twelve he was a Toa of airand fought alongside Toa Lhikan to protect Metru Nui, but he turned evil and joined the Dark Hunters. They made a Bionicle Titans figure out of him and he almost looked like a green crab...he had huge pincers, four legs that came to a point at the end, and the Lego group hade his head to be the same has as a Vahki. However, I was thinking; Toa don't look like green crabs, and that's when the Idea came across me that he might have went through some sort of metamorphosis, whether he was battling someone who had the power to shape shift objects or, he simply fell into a vat of protodermis like the Toa Nuva I don't know, but I think Nihdiki didn,t look like a green crab all of his life! Leave your own Ideas in the comments section!

It's actually been confirmed that he betrayed the Toa in favor of the Dark Hunters, and that The Shadowed One made Roodaka mutate him into the four-legged creature as a way of forcing him to stay with the Hunters.

This story ("Birth of a Dark Hunter") was published in the book BIONICLE: Encyclopedia, but has been posted in full online. You can read it here:

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Birth_of_a_Dark_Hunter

It's actually been confirmed that he betrayed the Toa in favor of the Dark Hunters, and that The Shadowed One made Roodaka mutate him into the four-legged creature as a way of forcing him to stay with the Hunters.

This story ("Birth of a Dark Hunter") was published in the book BIONICLE: Encyclopedia, but has been posted in full online. You can read it here:

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Birth_of_a_Dark_Hunter

Thank you for telling me how Nihdiki became a green crab because I really had no clue of how he was transformed into a green crab.

Alright, looks like question answered! Thanks, Katuko. Topic will now be closed; PM me if there's some detail left unanswered that I didn't notice. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)