Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Virthee"I must admit, it seems more like the name of a Matoran love story than that of a team of island defenders."The Doctor noted, taking a small handful of the salad and eating it.Miha would likely know the stench of that type of salad...OOC; And so would BioBeast. XD

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Virthee"It's not bad at all, and it's quite good for the health of your heart."He explained to Fiva calmly, barely keeping himself from chuckling."Would you like to try it?"He didn't mention that it took time to build up a resistance to the foul taste.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Dekuna): "The name comes from our purpose" he explained. "We discussed why we wanted to resist the Makuta, and in the end we decided it was to protect the Matoran and other inhabitants of Mata Nui, because they are the heart of this place, and worth shielding from evil. So you see, Miha, it is not that we don't like Matoran, but that we think all of our Matoran friends matter a lot."

ppg2.png

IC:Miha"Sure." Miha said sarcastically. "If you guys cared so much, why do you guys not know the populace better? Most Matoran are scared. And why wouldn't we be? You Toa have the power to kill anybody you want with the snap of your fingers. Us Matoran have to work hard to be able to even last a few seconds against you guys in a fight. And you guys just get handed powers on a silver platter. And more than half of you guys don't even seem to care who you kill, as long as you guys get what you want." She rolled her eyes. "That's why we have the Marines and the Gukko force. Not to protect ourselves from Rahi. They're to protect ourselves from you."Fiva"I'd love some. But I'd hate to take some of yours. So, I'll decline." Fiva said.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: VirtheeHe nodded in understanding to Fiva."A wise choice for your taste-buds, but your heart may not agree."He looked at Miha with his eyes low, shaking his head."I couldn't even best a Matoran in a fight, so should fighting be needed, I am afraid I will not be of use."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Skyra, Mimira, Havon"Don't-don't say stuff like that in front of me...it...bothers me." Skyra said slowly"You okay there Skyra?""Sorry, it's just you know, I was a matoran not too long ago and well, I get what your saying Miha, that's why I've always wanted to be a hero, to fight against Makuta. I've wanted to be the one Toa that wasn't someone matoran feared. And you know what disturbs me the most? How many Toa are following either Makuta or some assassins guild, heck even my own brother...."Skyra clenched his fist at the mention of his brother. "We Toa have done a lot of bad things, but we can be different, we can do what's right no matter what, even if it costs us are lives. You got that everyone? If were gonna do this, you have to put your very lives on the line. Think about that for a moment."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Virthee"My life has been chosen, I decided years ago that my life was not as important as those of others. I have given up many things to keep my medical abilities available to all whenever I am needed. My life for the lives of others is a price I have been always willing to pay."He commented in agreement and understanding of Skyra's speech. He decided himself to speak."I have always done what he could for others, but never have a searched out danger myself. Some would call me a coward... but being willing to risk your life for others does not mean that you actively seek death. There is a difference between wasting your life, and giving it for something greater than yourself. I do not see this as a waste of life."He couldn't fight, but being brave didn't mean fighting, it didn't mean violence. It meant being willing to do something when others would not.He would do all he could, but he knew that his skill was better placed on the sidelines, not in a fight itself.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Merror)Merror soon reached the gates of Po-Koro. They could be seen from quite a distance, the lightstones set into the rock glowing brightly out into the night. At their superior's instruction, the night guards stepped aside, saluting him. The Toa of Fire nodded to the lieutenant. The Po-Matoran knew him, and knew that he was about as trustworthy as any Toa got.Merror lowered Sisk to the ground."Here we are," he said. "We have to tread carefully now. They could be anywhere, and I don't want them to know I'm here until absolutely necessary..."The two began to quietly walk through the village. Merror knew the way to Hafu's hut, so they made quick progress. Turning a corner, Merror almost bumped into a group of Toa and Matoran. After a second, Merror recognised several of them."Skyra! Mimira!" he said, smiling. He turned to another Toa. "Virthee," he said, nodding resectfully. The Toa of Fire was in many ways similar to himself, except that he'd chosen to devote his life to protecting the lives of others by more peaceful means. They'd met a few times during battle, when Virthee had been caring for the wounded and Merror had been fighting, and once or twice during peacetime as well."What are you guys doing here?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC Nen and Thama:In the distance ahead of Kalama and his group he could make out the forms of Nen and Thama. They seemed quite lost.Thama sighed, looking around the desert they were in. They were quite lost. "We're quite lost," she reiterated to Nen for what felt like the 50th time.Nen looked up from his project. "We're not that lost. We just don't really know where we are. Would you like to help me with this?" He gestured to his creation."We are LOST in the middle of a big DESERT and you are spending what may be the last few days of your life BUILDING A SAND CASTLE. Nen, we need to focus on more important things."Nen looked down at his sand castle. It wasn't the best, but it was looking quite nice for a castle of sand in the desert. "Just wait. Eventually this castle will be big enough to shelter us from the elements. Then we'll be fine."Thama stared at Nen for a moment before continuing. "Anyway, someone might com by. After all, we did hear that really loud shouting a while back.""That was a very long time ago. Besides, I'm busy. If anyone wants to come and say hi they can come to us." He patted down one of the sand towers he was making for emphasis, causing it to crack. "Hm... Note to self: don't hit sand towers with sword for emphasis."Thama sighed and decided to go back to looking. She gazed out at the vast expanse of sand. She wasn't really liking the sand. It was rough and coarse and irritating and it was getting everywhere. In hindsight, the pair of them should have probably stayed on the path they were on.She looked in the other direction. Suddenly, her eyes were squinting trying to look into the distance. There were people there! Thama almost jumped up with excitement, but she was much to professional for that. She waved at the group heading towards them. Best to identify them at range before they were within striking distance. Couldn't be too careful around random desert travelers. "Hello there! Would you folks mind identifying yourselves? We're rather lost, so any help you could give us would be very appreciated."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC (Merror)Merror shook Havon's hand."Merror," he said. He turned to the others. "And you were right, Skyra. I followed their trail through Onu-Wahi - they're here, I'm sure of it; so we should probably keep a low profile until we know exactly where they are and what they're doing. Hafu must be their next target. We have to find them before they can get to him."He looked around at the group, sizing them up."We've got a good number of Toa here, and I know at least one of the Matoran can hold their own in a fight," he said. "But Vidar and Echelon are powerful, and chances are they've found other Dark Toa here. I don't want to drag any of you into this."He looked at each of them in turn, his serious green eyes meeting theirs."This is going to be very dangerous. Are you all sure you want to involve yourselves?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Virthee"I will do what I can to assist, though I will be of no use in a fight. But I can help with injuries... and perhaps..."He pulled a small root from his bag."Slow then down. This root produces a think smoke when burnt, good for clearing sinuses... or possibly blocking visibility."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Fiva"Well my Sinuses have been a bit stuffy. Can I have a bit after this is over?" Fiva asked Virthee. "And shall I place them(assuming you have more than one) in strategic places with my mask?"

IC:Miha"I'm sure Zygad will be very happy to..." she trailed off. "see... you..." Her face lit up. "Oh no! We left Zygad back in Ga-Koro!""Yeah... *huff* You did. *puff* I needed the exersize anyways." a tired Zygad said, staggering up to the group. "Nice to *puff* see you out of the village. *huff* You old Otaku you..." He said to Virthee with a chuckle.

IC: Virthee"Sure, here you are." He handed the root to Fiva, nodding a greeting to Merror, then turning to the unexpected appearance of Zygad."Indeed, and I did not expect to see you away from Le-Koro... and what may I ask, is it that you called me?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Zygad"Otaku. A person who never leaves his house." Zygad wheezed, slowly catching his breath. "Which fits you very well."Fiva"Thanks." Fiva said, burning the root, and making interesting shapes with the flame.

Several quick lopes by the Matoran and he stood before the two Toa. Looking between them he extended his hand to Thama. "Kalama of Ga-Koro. Don't see many female Toa of Air."Tanuka took the distance at a much more leisurely pace thanks to her longer stride. She stood somewhat unsure off to Kalama's left and behind him.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC Nen and Thama:Thama looked the matoran standing before her over and then took his hand in a friendly but firm handshake. "I'm Thama, of, well, wherever I happen to be at the time. Any other female air toa are probably better at hiding it then me. And this is-""The name's Nen Ybayand, of this here sand castle as of this moment," Nen stood, gesturing to the magnificently small castle next to him. "It's a pleasure to meet people out in the middle of nowhere. Greetings madame," he said to Tanuka as she walked up.Thama gave Nen a look before turning back to Kalama. "So, what brings you water folk over from Ga-Koro? It's not exactly usual territory for people from the koro to end up in, and you look like you know what your doing for the most part so it couldn't be an accident."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

"That we are Thama. We are looking for something that is lost. To that end we are also good and truly lost. Well my Toa associates, I know where I am. Actually now that you mention it, they probably are, I just happen to be able to tell the genders apart since I grew up around females. This here is..." he prompted the Toa at his side."Tanuka." She said simply."We are on a quest to recover something of mine and for Tanuka's identity."Tanuka gave Kalama a strange look."Your Toa identity dear."She widened an eye."...you're on a journey of self discovery of what it means to be a Toa are you not?""...Oh...yes..."Kalama returned his attention to the duo. "To that end we're off to see a good friend of mine. Golyo the Maha Herder so we can chuck Maha around.""I wish you'd explain more of what you mean by 'chucking Maha around'. It's kind of making me... uncertain..." Tanuka shifted uncomfortably.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC Nen and Thama:"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Tanuka," Nen said. He turned to Kalama. "Chucking maha you say? That sounds like a bunch of fun! We should come with you!""Trying to find your toa identity," Thama commented. "That's a key part in any toa's life. It can sometimes be easy, or very diffcult." She paused, remembering her old team. What had led them down the path of darkness? Why was she the only one who broke free?She blinked, her mind back in the present. "Of course, having friends along is always a good way to go about learning how to be a toa. There's a reason most of us go about forming teams. And while my friend is not very eloquent, the idea of chucking maha is, intriguing. And with us lost in the desert, it would probably be best for both our groups if we were to be lost in the desert together. Bolster numbers, provide more protection, that sort of thing.""But what about the sand castle?" Nen said.A sharp gust roared up and Nen's castle vanished in a wisp of sand. "You will find that your castle is no longer a problem," Thama told Nen."So it is," Nen remarked, not even missing a beat. He was still perfectly cheery regardless.

OOC: Aw, man! Forgot to say Agarin would track them by echo. XD!IC(Agarin): "I'm sort of on the same journey." Agarin commented as he strode up to Kalama's right side, "The difference is that I just need to know how to fight."He took a look at Thama."I think I might've seen you around Le-Koro a few times."

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

"While protection isn't necessarily my goal as we can look after ourselves, I'm not one to leave people lost. If one must be lost, it's best to be lost together then separate. In any case. This way." Kalama gestured at his group of Toa to follow.GOLYO'S HUTPO-WAHI TRADE ROUTEPO-WAHI, 0129 HRS"Oi! Golyo! You home?" Kalama asked as he walked up to the hut."Round back!"Kalama walked around to where the pen was."Ah. There you are.""Yep. Best get these Maha settled. Something spooked 'em." Golyo hosted himself on to the fence."Hello Kalama. Who's that you got behind you?""Hey Golyo, this is Tanuka, Agarin, Cyrax, Kamaehu, Thama and Nen.""Quite the collection you've got there Kalama. Haven't seen a Toa Team 'round these parts for awhile.""They're just a group of Toa who've pretty much decided to follow me around. Can't complain too much. Not as good as having my ladies around but they'll make do in a pinch. Haven't seen a group of Ga-Matoran running around slaughtering everything that crosses their path?"Golyo scratched his head as he through for a minute."Nope. Can't say I have. Though word is a stone trader came across some Rahi that were brutally yet surgically torn apart down south in Ko-Wahi. That sounds about like your Marines I'd wager.""Can't verify that without seeing the bodies but thanks for the tip. We'll look into it. By the way, I need your Maha."He widened an eye. "Why?""I've got a Toa or two that needs to learn a few things from the Master of Strategy."Golyo grinned. "Strategy you say? I think I can help with that...."

IC Nen and Thama:Thama looked down at the herder. Master of Strategy? This should be interesting, she thought to herself."Kalama here mentioned something about 'chucking maha'. Does that relate to this talk about strategy? Because if it does, that sounds really fun," Nen remarked.

IC: Aurum, Cyrax=====Aurum shuffled uneasily. He had heard footsteps, and it was close, along with the sound you get from ruffling the side of a hut. He turned towards the others. And then, a voice, saying the words 'Who are you?', at a regular speech level. A spy....a foolish one.Aurum: We have...spies. And disturbers, in Po-Wahi. Perhaps we should...remove their ability to disturb and spy.=====Cyrax trudged along, behind the group. After quite some time, Cyrax realized the state of the actual search, and why Kalama was so easy going. He had said that when they had left, the marines had probably gone to the southern tip and back up. If they really were ripping things at Ko-Wahi, they were fast. And perhaps the master of strategy has....a strategy.She paid attention to whatever Maha chucking this was, smiling. However, there was something needed to be done. Cyrax turned to Nen and Thama, curious.JL: Hey, you two. Have you seen anything....suspicious these few days?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Nen and Thama:Thama looked over at Nen. Both thought to themselves. "Suspicious things? That depends on what you mean by 'suspicious.""There was the guy in Po-koro," Nen said, thinking out loud."True. We did meet this toa of iron in Po-koro. He said he was going to kill Hafu. We fought him, but he didn't really seem all that effective... at anything. Really, it was like fighting a bush. He didn't fight back and spent most of his time being defensive and making metal things orbit him.""And he totally cheated.""True, he really didn't seem to follow the rule of 'no air is in fact a bad thing. His attitude in general reminds me of this toa I saw back in Ga-koro the other day.""What kind of toa?""He was some toa of magnetism, out to kill Macku, makes stuff orbit him, that kind of stuff. What is with these metal manipulating toa and their need to have stuff orbiting them? And he was levitating. It was rediculous. He was talking too much so I took his breath away. Literally. Then this guy took him out." She gestured to Kalama. "Again. Other than that, nothing new to report."

OOC: Alright, who was the kind soul who made a page for the Hau Karda on the BZPRPG wiki? :)IC: Zealokan'Hey guys, should we set about getting a base set up? That way if we're overwhelmed, we'll have somewhere to fall back to.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Wasn't me, but it looks good.IC (Dekuna): "I'm not sure that's such a good idea" Dekuna replied. "From what Merror says, I gather that Makuta's servants are already here in Po-wahi and looking for a way to kill Hafu. I think at least a few of us should stick around here. Nighttime is an assassin's friend in my experience, so they may be here very soon."

ppg2.png

OOC: I've been doing some editing on it, just general cleaning up.IC: Zealokan'Ok, I suppose all we have to do is wait.... hold on, do we know what these Servants of Makuta look like? I mean, it'd certainly help us identify the would-be assassins.' He unsheathed in Reverse Blades, in case the assassins were nearby.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Skyra, Havon, Mimira"You had to ask? I've already faced Vidar and Echelon once. I can do it again." Skyra responded. "As for that root. That might come in handy. Give some to Merror and Havon, as Toa of Fire they can make the most use of them."Havon spoke, "Ya, actually just give some to Merror, since I can fly, I'd be more useful watching out for Vidar and the rest of his cronies. I doubt I'd be able to spot them right now, but when they make there move I'd be the first to known. Is there a roof over where Hafu is or would I be able to see him from the sky? Can't really tell from this angle."

Edited by Snelly

IC: Ronkshou was pleased when he saw the guard fall over, get back up, and head to the front of the hut. He then looked at Aurum."Aurum, your job will be to help us get Hafu away from here", Ronkshou explained, "If things get... interesting, you are to take the Matoran and head to the trap door that you'll find what you leave the alley. Once you're out of Po-Koro, head west. Keep going west and you will eventually reach the canyons, where we will regroup then. I may send Vidar with you as well, but we'll just have to see"Ronkshou then approached the other necromancer. "Ysimar, once this goes down, the guards and who-knows-who-else will fight us. You and Echelon need to use your undead to hold them back for a bit so that there can be a good distance between them and Hafu"Both nodded, understading their roles. Ronkshou then walked up to Vidar, and preparing to give the Toa of Air his signal. -------------The guards stepped aside, allowing the possessed guard entry into Hafu's hut. Inside were Yegni and Rhas, the Miru-wearing and Pakari-wearing guards (respectively). Both of them stepped away and nodded to the re-animated guard, but the Miru-wearing Matoran did not step away as far as his Pakari-wearing "ally". Hafu looked into the guard's eyes because he was now concerned about what possibly would urge this Matoran to enter. Hafu listened intently to what he had to say.Instead, however, the re-animated guard pulled out his dagger and dived in for the kill. Hafu instinctively jumped backwards towards the back window, while the Pakari-wearing guard shouted and tried to take down the possessed guard. However, Yegni dived as well, pushing back against the Pakari-wearing guard. Aurax sprung into action and attempted to protect Hafu as well, pushing him away from the ensuing brawl between guards."What in Mangaia are you doing?!" were the muffled shouts from Rhas."I'm sorry Rhas", said Yegni in a tone that wasn't clearly sympathetic or vengeful, "I don't have a choice"Yegni took out his dagger and stabbed the Pakari-wearing guard under the armpit, a weakness that was much more known within the ranks than outside the ranks of the Po-Koro Guard.Meanwhile, Aurax found himself in a heated battle between the undead guard.-------------While this was happening inside, Vidar watched the scene from the outside. He concentrated almost as much as Echelon had in getting the undead Po-Koronan inside Hafu's hut. As soon as he heard Ronkshou's signal, he was to spring forward and quickly get to the hut where he would-"Vidar, go!" signaled Ronkshou. Vidar shifted his throughts and ran forth, watching the surroundings that were hidden by the night. He summoned another vacuum, this one much larger than the bubble he had created for the guard. He created a tube extending from the window (and a chunk of the wall) of the stone hut to the area near the alley where the team stood. As soon as he activated this cylinder-shaped vacuum, air lept from the crevices of the stone, sending cracks and fractures through the wall. The fractures created led to more fractures, until part of the wall simply collapsed. Meanwhile, Ronkshou watched as Echelon strained to control his Matoran (that he could not see), as he engaged a trained fighter (that he also could not see clearly). It was clear that this was wasted effort, especially now that they caught their prey."Let the guard go", said Ronkshou, "We're done with him"-------------Aurax only engaged the undead guard for a short instant. While this happened, Hafu looked frantically inside his hut. While he felt a sense of mortality, it did not mean he had to take it standing still; he was looking for his trusty bamboo disk. After looking to his left he found it under his rock bed. It was the same disk he had used to battle the Rahi the day the Toa disappeared. Hafu ran towards the bed and dived in an attempt to grab it. As this happened, Yegni ran up to Aurax, daggers in each hand and lept towards the noble friend. By this time, the wall had broken down, and before Hafu knew it, he was gliding across the sand, right into the arms of Vidar. -------------Controlling such an air-based phenomenon was not at all easy. Vidar had created and was now maintaining a steady tube of space - a complete lack of air. The natural effect of this is to pull air and whatever that air carried from one point to the other. The trick was twofold: Vidar was to not lose control of the vacuum, or else the contents of the tube could go flying in all directions at a moment's notice. Vidar also had to keep the air flow at a steady speed, or else Hafu's flesh might get ripped off or something crazy like that. Plus, Vidar had to keep the hut from caving in on itself. Explosive decompression rarely led to a sparkling clean outcome. It took an excruciating amount of concentration, but Vidar did manage to pull Hafu (and some other objects near him, one of them being the dead body of Rhas) from the hut to the alley where Vidar was. Vidar took many steps back as he did this, until he was back where he started near the end of the alleyway.As soon as Hafu slid to a halt under Vidar foot, he pressed down on the Matoran's hut and created a weak vacuum around Hafu's head - just enough to knock him unconscious. The speed at which the two Matoran moved, as well as the fact that it was the dead of the night, meant that no one could clearly make out who moved across the sand. Vidar thought quickly, and used this to his advantage. "Quick-change of plans!" Vidar said in a way that almost sounded like Treespeak. He pulled the black Pakari from Rhas' face, as well as the black Ruru from Hafu's face. He then ripped the armor from Rhas and, with the help of Aurum, put it on Hafu, hastily clicking together the buckles and gauntlets. Vidar then placed the black Pakari onto a sleeping Hafu's face and tossed him to Aurum, hoping that the momentary masklessness didn't automatically place Hafu in a coma as per much-hyped rumors. Vidar nodded to Ronkshou, who picked up Rhas' body and the Ruru. The extraction (and the associated events just described) had taken less than one minute to take place. By sending many tribulations at once, it had become nearly impossible to keep track of them all, and keeping Hafu from all of them simply became too difficult.Of course, this was just the easy part. Now that they had Hafu, they needed to escape. This is where the second phase of Ronkshou's plan would come together.Ronkshou placed a hand on the shoulders of Echelon and Ysimar. "Use your undead to hold them back, we'll need the head start"-------------With that, Ronkshou bolted down the alley, making a last-minute left turn down a pitch-black area. Only the sparks from Ronkshou's proto-knuckles allowed him to see at all. Ronkshou closed his eyes and pooled his energy as fast as he could. One of the benefits of having your body part of the Makuta's is a fast access to elemental energies, along with better melee abilities, and an easier time concentrating (provided that the subject your concentrating on is relevant to the Makuta's agenda). Ronkshou set down the body of Rhas and placed the Ruru beside it. He stood up and aimed both proto-knuckles at him. Two beams of pale-yellow light shot from his fists, frying the body and setting parts of it on fire. The smoke would no doubt make a signal, which is what Ronkshou wanted. When Ronkshou glanced down, he saw a completely blackened, smoking, electrified corpse laying beside an untouched Ruru. -------------A deep laugh echoed through the pitch black seal that Wraith was trapped inside. It was the first sound not made by the spirit in a while. Suddenly, a split appeared in one of the walls, and the warm light of a nearby civilization crept inside the realm. The crevice grew and grew, until finally, the seal itself was shrinking into itself."I could imprison you in this seal forever", warned the dark spirit, "but my energy can be better spent elsewhere, especially now that Hafu has been killed"The last sound that Wraith heard from the Makuta was a piercing, maniacial laughter that faded away into the night sky.OOC: Stopping here to give time for reactions. The extraction, as stated above, took only about 30 seconds (not including the extra 10 or so seconds spent disguising the guard as Hafu). Also remember that most of what happened was simultaneous.So here's a status update: Aurax is fighting the burnt-orange, Miru-wearing, trained-guard-gone-rogue, Yegni. He is also fighting the undead guard, but only for a moment before Echelon presumably cuts him off. Hafu is being taken through the alley by Vidar and Aurum, which is extemely dark, so their presence shouldn't be easily detectable. There is smoke coming from the alleyway, where Ronkshou and the burnt 'Hafu' is (with the unscratched Ruru beside him).Lastly, this is now an official plot point, so forgive me if my staff characters are more brutal than normal - it's for the sake of plot! ;)

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Skyra, Mimira, HavonThe moment the group heard the commotion they went right toward the hut, it took them time to get past the door, but the time they had entered it was too late. Havon was the first to respond, he saw that Aurax was being assaulted by Yegni, not that he knew there names, he also didn't know who was on what side either. It was dark, he lit up fireball in his hand to see, seeing that Yegni had a bloody dagger, he threw the fireball at him.Skyra looked to see several guards dead, a rage came over him. "Vidar..." He growled. He saw the way they must of come in, the collapsed part of the wall, and ran through it into the alley as fast as he could, hoping to catch up to him. Instead of finding Vidar however, he was confronted by Ronkshou, and an apparently dead 'Hafu'."So..." Skyra said slowly and yet kind of causally. "You're with Vidar I take it?" Skyra took out his katanas while he spoke, the tips of the blade glowing green. "How about we fight without elemental powers eh? I won't if you won't." IC: WraithWraith, while quite glad to be free, seeing everything that had taken place, knew he had to warn Skyra and the others that Hafu wasn't really dead. He raced toward them, but it would take some time to reach Po-koro, even for a spirit. OOC: I'm correct to assume Wraith saw everything right?

Edited by Snelly

IC (Dekuna): The first shouts of the guards fighting inside Hafu's hut alerted Dekuna's sensitive hearing to the fact that something was amiss. He watched as Hafu's hut caved in, and the helpless Matoran was extracted. How could this have happened in such a closely guarded area? Why had no alarm been raised? Clearly, the Makuta's servants knew their stuff. Still, he was not a Toa of Sonics for nothing. Magnifying his voice so that the whole koro could hear, he shoutedSOUND THE ALARM! HAFU IS BEING ATTACKED! MURDERERS!While he was shouting, he also created a field of silence around his own ears. He would prefer not to fight the Makuta's servants with a splitting headache.Whithout waiting for a response to his message, he dashed off after Skyra towards the alleyway.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png