Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tirokk"What the Karz was that all about?" Tirokk slowly walks to Mef, giving him a hand to help him back onto his feet. He smiles saying; "I believe you just got your end kicked... metaphorically speaking of course." Tirokk looks around himself; "How ever, I have no idea who that was and what he wanted with you... besides for the purpose of entertainment..."

OOC: Sorry for the hold up; it was family time here at home. :) Some decisions and some pointers:Decision #1: You can't use a plant as a tracking device anymore than a Toa of Water can track whomever she pleases. And I don't think such a plant exists for that purpose, so no - that has to be nixed.Pointer #1: You all (okay, me too) could do a better job working together as RPers. Stepping over each other leads to giving the adversary an advantage, and we've both been giving each other advantages. :PPointer #2: A "field attack" like a vacuum or water sphere isn't really auto-hitting, as long as you don't write what the victim is feeling or how he's responding (example: saying a spontaneous electromagnetic field pulls in an opponent to impact with someone's fist. Just that is fine. That plus knocking the guy out or saying how badly hurt he is - not fine). There's little to no defense to those type of attacks, they are legal. Just be reasonable and don't do amazingly large field attacks - unless you're RPing Vidar or Ronkshou (or Makuta). Hope that clears things up.Pointer #3: We should all work together to make this plotline work smoothly. What I mean is that we should wait more often for heavy hitters of this plot (not just be but also GH, VF, Snelly, etc.) to all get their posts in. These battles don't have to last only 2 days. :psychotwitch:Pointer #4: You probably shouldn't do what Ronkshou's about to do. :P Remember he's an advanced Toa and (less importantly) a staff character.IC: Ronkshou whirled back around to face Skyra, and then ducked, dodging the blow from behind. The sonic blast was also disappated upon hitting the air vacuum. He would have thought of a snarky remark for that, but he needed his fleeting brain power for more important things. The infected mask Ronkshou had enhanced him physically, guaranteeing him a few more seconds of consciousness - all he needed to show these fools the power of the Makuta. He did not try to hold his breath when the vacuum appeared around his head. Instead, he concentrated as best as he could in the few seconds he had on his elemental energies, those apparently being fair game now. Well, as fair a game as a few less experienced Toa fighting the ultimate servant of Makuta sounded. Speaking of which, Ronkshou did not take kindly to the attitude of his opponents. Perhaps they didn't know who he was? Ronkshou reached deep into his essence, closing his eyes to pool his elemental energy. It did not take long for his eyes to flash open again, and he summoned a field of electromagnetism across his two Proto-Knuckles. He spread out his arms and let the element do its job. The intense electromagnetic field that was created summoned Skyra, Zealokan, and Dekuna right to where he wanted them: where his right, metallic-armored fist was. Payiges, on the other hand (literally), was pushed backwards with the same amount of force used to draw the other three Toa inward (a lot). The abrupt burst of magnetism caused the vacuum to phase out.Ronkshou sent out another burst of magnetism, this time with his fists towards the sand. He rose up off the ground, and landed on his feet on the roof of the stone building. The slave grimaced when he noticed the sun starting to rise in the distance. "I think that you should seriously reconsider your duty as a Toa..." Ronkshou said. He ran to the edge of the building and jumped over the gap to the other building. He turned around to face the edge. "... because there are much more pleasant ways to die!"He decided against killing all of them - partly because of the Toa of Electricity among them and partly so that he could save his energy. He decided to just flee the village for now, and join up with his allies. Ronkshou ran as fast as could across the rooftops, jumping from building to building as if he was in an action movie. Finally, Ronkshou saw a clothesline and jumped to it, grabbing onto the rope and sliding down to the ground. Near the entrance were many members of the Defense Force, and with Ronkshou's identity revealed, he quickly became a focus. Unfortuntely, so did they, and the guards knew that. Few were foolish enough to engage Ronkshou - those who did were simply shot backwards by a beam of electricity. As Ronkshou ran, and turned constantly, fielding the environment around him. Some had their disks that they had thrown deflected, and were also greeted with either an electric shock or a mask-breaking punch if they were close enough. By and large however, the villagers treated Ronkshou like a wasp: something to be shooed outside ASAP as opposed to engaged with. It was not long before Ronkshou was outside the gate. "I wonder where Ysimar went", said Ronkshou softly as he ran across the desert. "He'll just have to catch up"------------------Hewkii looked at Agni."I'm not sure, but it looks like he's been poisoned. Apparently the shadow of Makuta that was expelled many years ago has returned!"Around him, guardsmen and citizens alike seemed to be falling ill. Just then, Hewkii saw was looked like a doctor approach them. Unfortuntely, he paid no attention to Mef, Tirokk, or anyone else gawking at him. "Are you a doctor? Can you help us? Hewkii asked Virthee as he carried Onewa to his bed. ------------------"Trying to get everyone out of Po-Koro was not feasible," Vidar replied to Aurum, "Someone would have gotten spotted, and our enemies could have trailed that person in order to catch us and Hafu. The safer route was to leave a group back there, and a dead Hafu lookalike in order to make them stay there as long as possible"Just then, the Kane-Ra moved to the side, almost as if it had been pulled by an outside force. That was when Vidar looked up at the sky, and saw a Gukko bird along with some riders and other flying beings."Of course, I can never explain how it's possible to be near enough to spot a speeding Kane-Ra after such a generous head start," was the snarky comment from Vidar, "But in this world, using anomalies to your advantage is key"Unfortunately, Vidar couldn't really put that into practice at this time, but he periodically checked on the unconscious Hafu and the path of the Kane-Ra to make sure they stayed on course. ------------------The Kane-Ra was now nearing one of the many entrances to Tiro canyon. After a whirlwind of happenings (and more anomalies), the group (minus Aurum) found themselves in being hotly persued by a running Toa (being very much passed up in the sand), two Gukko birds with riders, a large eagle, and a Toa using the mask of flight.And Wraith. If there was one thing that was peculiar about the penultimate servant of Makuta, it was that he really wasn't into flamboyancy and spectacle like certain... other servants have been in the past. Working practically yielded the advantage of not having a target on your back 100 percent of the time. Vidar had a practical mind - he only did as much as was necessary to get the job done. Well, a bunch of feats were performed thus far, and the job still wasn't done. A tranquil rage built up inside Vidar as he rode on the back of the Kane-Ra. It seemed to be the perfect time to display the centuries spent on training in the melee and elementals. And this spectacle, unfortuntely for those who fell off the Kane-Ra, would stop for no one. Elementals... that's all people depend on these days, thought Vidar with a scowl. Well, I did not work to become one of Makuta's most trusted servants to be chased like this... like a petty hopeless criminal!Vidar took out his staff and pointed the claw-shaped end outward. Vidar had to really concentrate now. They were even closer to the canyon, but the land was still uneven. Vidar took mental control over the air around the persuing enemies, getting as precise a feel for the air pressure around that area as he could. Finally, after gaining the feel that he needed...... Vidar casually spun the staff in his hand. In an instant a vacuum had appeared above the two Gukko birds, Weta, and Havon, but was about 20 bios behind them. The vacuum began spinning rapidly immediately upon its creation, while also inflicting the classic suck-in-all-the-air effect. The result? A spontaneous, 300-bio-wide dust devil that had the strength and violence of a tornado. Or as some Air Toa have called it, a 'sand twister'. The resulting column of air relentlessly pulled in whatever was in its range, and that not only included the flying beings (who were only about 100 bios from the center), Invisible and Aurum were also affected. Vidar and Echelon felt themselves slow down, the winds reaching them as well. The Toa of Air thought quickly and grabbed Hafu to make sure he didn't fall off the bull. Dust rose beneath them, and Vidar found it hard to see. This would prove to be quite the inconvenience, as the group entered the canyon. Only a few seconds after they entered the canyon did both the Kane-Ra and Echelon duck. Vidar was too concentrated on his monster in the distance to pay any attention, and when he turned his head to the right, he hit a low rock ledge with a *SMACK*. Both he and Hafu flew off the speeding (and sight-obfuscated) Kane-Ra and rolled across the stone ground. Vidar stood up and rubbed his aching face. Rocky walls were everywhere, surrounding them like they were inside one of the most complex mazes on Mata Nui. The impact had jolted Hafu awake, and was now alert. Vidar saw the Pakari-wearing Po-Matoran scramble around in the dust-filled area, and the Toa of Air ceased his control over the twister, allowing it to dissapate over time. He summoned some rough gusts to blow much of the dust away from them, and Vidar quickly caught up with the scrambling Po-Matoran. Staff still in hand, Vidar rotated it so that the sharp end faced outward. He placed his right foot firmly on Hafu's chest and pinned his staff against Hafu's wrist. To Hafu's right was a small crevice, only big enough for a Matoran to fall through. "I propose a deal" Vidar said. He then coughed a couple of times due to the dust in the air, "You tell me either the clue you gave out, or the identities of the people you gave the clue to... and you will be allowed to carve as you please. Otherwise, you will never create artwork again. No matter your choice, I won't be killing you"Hafu had prepared himself for death, to be interrogated and then killed. However, there was a gaping hole in his plans and mental preparations, and it was starting to show. As long as Hafu could remember, what gave him the most happiness in the darkest of times was his ability to take a quality stone and make pure beauty with it. But he couldn't sell out his friend, Aurax. And he would never reveal the secret itself. Too many people were counting on him. "Look me in the eye," demanded Vidar. Hafu knew that he would be able to get a lie past Vidar with eye contact. The only thing the Po-Matoran could do was put faith in the ability and strength of the Toa he met a week ago. "Noran...", Hafu whispered. He then winced as Vidar continued poking his wrist."Names are useless without descriptions," Vidar said dryly. "A tall brown and orange Toa, with a beige Akaku," said Hafu. "You... you won't find him... and you can't kill him!"Vidar put his palm to his face in frustration. "I haven't lost a battle to a single Toa in decades, and as for finding him... well... you do have a point there."Vidar raised his staff from Hafu's wrist, and the Po-Matoran quickly held it. There was only a minor wound, fortunately. Vidar now had a choice. Ronkshou wanted to let Hafu live if he gave them information, and the name of their next vital target certainly qualifies. However, they did have to go through a lot of grief. "We went through a lot of trouble just to capture you," Vidar said with a maniacal tone of voice, "It's only fair that we make this worth our while"Vidar swifted kicked the Po-Matoran into the crevice, and he tumbled down into the darkness. The tunnel wound through the earth, making all sorts of turns and forking twice. At the second fork, Hafu brushed against of the corners, and bounced off the tunnel wall. He continued falling down the tunnel until finally, he landed face first in a puddle of water. Hafu forced himself to his feet. He then froze in place when he heard the all-too-familar clicking sounds behind him. Hafu fearfully looked behind him to see several tiny pairs of red, beady eyes. Not thinking about for another second, Hafu bolted through the cave, a swarm of Kofo-Jaga chasing after him. OOC: Hafu's removed from play for awhile (don't worry, he'll live).This took a really long time to conceptualize and write, and I'm still not completely done with this plot yet. At any rate, everyone caught in that sand twister better be affected by it in some way. ;) It's not something you can recover from as easily.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

OOC: If this isn't acceptable, I'll edit.IC: Invisible & ?The Mystix felt the pull of the sand-twister, and turned, sending out a torrent of water at it, in order to turn the sand to mud, and make it solid. It still had a large amount of pull, however, as she couldn't send enough water to make the sand completely solid, but one wouldn't be sucked inside it, but get stuck in the mud."Well, that was smart." Although the pull disappeared, she still found herself stuck. Drawing the water out of the sand, it became dust again, and she fell."Ouch.""Y'know, I think I'd have preferred to have been sucked in there and suffocated to getting stuck in... this." Invisible commented.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna cursed and picked himself up from the ground, where he had fallen next to the other three toa. he was just in time to see the electric toa disappearing over the rooves of some Po-matoran huts."After him!" he souted, and ran off through the streets in the direction Ronkshou had taken. He wasn't fast enough to head him off at the gate, however, and watched helplessly as he blasted aside a few guards and escaped. He kept running, out into the dawn. He could still make out the running toa, but he was too far behind to use his mask.IC (Weta): Weta also fell out of the twister, coughing with the dust that had entered his lungs. He had lost a few feathers in the ordeal, and was quite shaken."Are we all OK?" he asked the others, "Was anyone hurt?"

ppg2.png

OOC: Just FYI, some people would still have gotten sucked into the sand-twister before it became a mud-twister. Invisible was just unfortunate because he was on the ground.IC: Invisible & ?"Well, I think I might have broken my wing." The Mystix flapped it. "Nope, I'm fine.""Thankyou for offering to help me down." Invisible was still stuck in the mud that the Mystix had made.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: @Elemental Ussal, sorry for the delay.IC: (Uar)About half an hour had passed between Uar saying:"What's it to you?" in response to a being's question, watching the fight (not participating due to the fact that the power of Ice wasn't very effective against Magnetism and Lightning) and joining the chase for Vidar and the Kane-Ra he and Echelon were riding, along with Hafu, lagging behind due to having to shut down his Kakama once in a while in order to renew his concentration. However, he was close enough to be affected by the sandstorm created by Vidar, which, combined with his tremendous speed while using his Kakama, threw him violently off course. He flew about 100 bios, hitting the ground headfirst. It took him about half a minute to recover from this sudden collision. Fortunately, he fell to the ground from a height low enough to not break any bones, although his head still hurt due to him colliding with the ground headfirst, preventing him from mustering enough concentration to activate his Kakama. He started walking towards the direction he had last seen the Kane-Ra head, waiting for his headache to subside.OOC: Uar open for interaction.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC:Much concentration is a good keyword JL. Also, it wasn't a disk, it was a baton. As in, fancy hitting stick. So, let's recapitulate, Aurum is flying at high-speed, then flying underground, using a metal drill while maintaining a bird-form and creating some sort of subterranean contraption to propel you back up through the sand to the flying height of a manned Gukko surrounded by allies which you managed to keep track of from underground and also taking over the control of its wings while changing back to a normal form. Call my simple Matoran char lucky for landing a hit to Aurum's face, but if moving an orb of water requires mucho concentration, you just hit the multitasking jackpot.Luckily, Emzee's staffie powers have changed the situation to something that is easier to work with. Oh, and Emzee, I don't think the pursuing group was actually that close, thanks to Aurums attacks. I was going by the assumption that we could see the dust-trail the Kane-Ra left in the distance and were following that. Just FYI. I am quite happy things are the way they are now. IC:Sisk heard something. And unless you were a Toa of sonics, sound would always be quicker than a solid object. What reached the Matoran's ears seemed like a wave crashing, which was already an unnatural sound in the desert, followed by the sound of rushing air. And it was not coming from any of them up here.He could guess who it was. But being in the Gukko-force, despite not having the privilege of being a pilot, Sisk followed the standard evasion tactic for an attack from below. If you were targeted, the first step was to present your attacker with a minimal profile, hence he pulled Skyscratcher sideways, rolling sideways, until they could see the desert down to their right. Next they would have to get into a better position, preferably behind their attacker. But that would sacrifice the speed they had to get closer to the Kane-Ra. Instead,he let Skyscratcher fold his wings, going into a short nosedive, using the momentum to propel them into a spiral-roll, before Skyscratcher unfolded its wings again. While upside down he twisted his head, getting a glimpse of Aurum, closely flying past their six at high speed and now up and above them to their left off the rear. He brought Skyscratcher back into a level position and turned to his passenger."Merror, creeps inbound, quick-cover our tail!" he called to the Toa of fire.But Merror didn't respond, instead pointing ahead with his arm outstretched and eyes wide. Sisk turned his head back and gasped. He didn't know who or how, but they were heading into a sandstorm that had appeared out of nowhere. Somehow. The gale-force winds they were suddenly in made stable flight impossible. Sisk leaned back into the reigns, trying to pull Skyscratcher away from the storm, but no use. Within a few seconds, he'd lost all orientation. He could hear the Gukko screech and flap its wings wildly, but holding on for dear life was about all he could do now.Another gust of air hit them and suddenly, Sisk found himself in mid air. He first attributed not falling to his death to the storm, but then he noticed the reigns tied around his foot. That wasn't good. Not at all. He thought that somehow, this would be a good moment to have his life flashing before his eyes, but somehow, all he managed was to squint his eyes shut and hear the sand hit his face and ears and the wind rushing and then...silence.But was that his end? No, definitely not. He could feel himself breathing. Or at least trying to. It felt like somebody was pulling a vine through his nostril. He gasped and choked as he realized he was face down in the sand. He hadn't even felt the impact. The Le-Matoran jolted up into a sitting position, coughing and wheezing. When he finally felt the coughing subside, he rubbed the tears and sand out of his eyes and started looking around. Skyscratcher was lying on his belly, nearby. The Gukko didn't seem injured, Sisk could tell that right away, but he was recuperating from the fall, trying to keep still. Sisk knew this would take a while and left the bird alone, at least for the moment. He wasn't too worried about follow-up attacks. Aurum had been caught in the sand-twister as well, probably dealing with his own troubles. But where was Merror?Sisk tried to get up on his feet, pushing himself up with his arm and suddenly screamed out in pain. looking to his left he noticed the shoulder was at a slightly odd angle. Dislocated most likely. Gritting his teeth, the Matoran scrambled to his feet without the help of his hands, keeping his left arm as still as possible. "Merror!?" he called out again.OOC: Not sure how close or far the group is from the canyon and how close together we are. If one of you others wants to spot Sisk, feel free to do so =)---------------IC:First the fight with Dackelus, now this troublemaker. Agni would have gladly taken the brute out, but as it was, the whole ordeal was over before he could launch an attack. Especially going after Valria set the Toa of fire on edge. Mef looked a bit befuddled. Not seriously hurt, but definitely confused. "If the situation wasn't this serious..." the Toa of fire muttered, but forced himself to calm down."Poisoned...I know te old story with the Kolhii balls that were tainted...but the chronicler and Pohaut took care of all that...how would the shadow return?" he asked Hewkii. It was as much an open question, as it was him thinking out loud. If there were numerous cases, there had to be a common denominator. He walked behind Hewkii, even as the famous Matoran addressed another person coming up in their direction, asking him for help. He looked at Mef, Tirokk and Valria. "This poison has to come from somewhere. And it has to be something all the Matoran that are infected got in contact with...maybe if we can map out where the most cases are, we can narrow down the likely sources..."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC:.....Well, that sucked. Planned for a easy fight with a few dead Gukko until this epic fail.@Pirok, I thought Emzee also posted the END of the twister - he let it die out. How you made a massive pillar of mud, I dunno. But I'll go with it anyways, since that would be easy.@Vezok, How was it multi-tasking?Compare keeping a globe of water to a highspeed flying bird, while the conjurer of the globe of water is flapping its wings, to simply flying behind a moving drill.IC: AurumAurum flew upwards, shapeshifted back and was floating above the Gukko bird just as the sun rose. He smiled, and spun his weapon; Until he got another bad feeling, and then the familiar feel of something similar to air itself breathing. He looked, and could barely see Vidar.Standing up.And that probably meant he was slightly dead too. He swore out loud.Aurum: Oh, son of....Well, I guess this was expec-*WHUMP* OW! OW! OW! OW! Is that a foot- OW! Oh, wow, get a shower! *Whack* MMMMMMM! *Pang!* OW! OW! WHEN WILL THIS FRIGGIN...He shapeshifted back into a bird, metal forming near his eyes to block out sand from the side, although he focused mainly on evading whatever was inside the massive sand tornado. No such luck as he spun and spun and spun.....until the wind died out, he was back in Toa form, stuck in a lot of mud, high above the air, and his mask slightly dislodged; His scythe was below him, also stuck to the mud, which somehow died immediately; He was suddenly in free fall, although he couldn't really concentrate. However, what he could do was fix his mask, grab his scythe, and create a metallic board, slanted at the free fall to push him forwards.And he did go quite far; Like surfing in the air. However, as the ground came up, he wasn't really sure whether that was more sand, or the ground, until he realized that more sand WAS the ground.THUNK! He found himself buried, even more sand in his mouth, and feeling very very messed up. His scythe wasn't in his hand. A little while later, and he realized that it had cut his arm; Blood was seeping out of a small cut in his armor. He ignored it, gritting his teeth. Pulling himself out of the dirt, he turned around; He was pretty high up at the start, near the top of the twisted. His free fall had brought him quite far away from the others; Around 100 bio. He turned his head, and now, in the brightly lit up ground, he could see a canyon. That was probably where he was supposed to go. He started to limp forwards, before shapeshifting into a Kane-Ra himself. However, he couldn't run perfectly, and also left a trail of blood for a few bio. A quick metal patch and that was temporarily finished; It was a directional trail, though.He continued running, or rather, Limprunning, towards the canyon, gaining a headstart from the others who had gotten caught in the suction. However, he should've seen it coming. This was Makuta's servants. Plus, Ysimar and Ronkshou were even farther behind. If they were unscratched, they should be nearing; Aurum wasn't sure as his Kane-Ra form continued limping/running towards the canyon. Probably a minute or two more until he got in. And by then, there should be some trails.Then, another question formed in his mind. He didn't pick up his scythe previously; Where was it now after he transformed? He wasn't really sure; He still felt woozy, probably like what people felt when drunk. Then, he felt something warm and cold on his other arm. He twisted his head to see, and tried to facepalm. Again, he forgot what he was doing, and tripped, faceplanting.Well, he learned something new: Getting hit by a tornado led to getting drunk. Aurum picked himself up, and turned around. Not much of a blood trail, just droplets here and there. The scythe had been hanging on his shoulder, though; Stabbed inside. And the staff part of the Scythe; Well, that had been dragging itself on the floor. Aurum sighed. He hated being drunk, or at least messed up like drunk people. Putting the Scythe onto a newly made metal attachment which was then attached to the Kane-Ra's back, he continued forwards like a drunk, homeless bull running for his life.Probably 1 minute more till the canyon. Then, like a shockwave, his mind returned to its normal capacity of use (Not full, however) and he realized that his right leg's bone cracked, his armor was covered with sand, and while that wasn't bad, the cuts in his shoulder had to be kept from infection. He tried to create some metal; While he wasn't lacking elemental energy, however, he was still having a body ache with the massive amounts of hitting other stuff, including an arm, in the tornado of sand, so he only managed a useless piece of metal. Ugh.He continued trudging towards the canyon, this time in his Toa form. However, as he walked, strength slowly seeped back to his muscles, and he started to ignore the dissipating aches, soon walking across the sand with a large cut on his left arm, a gash on his right, and a broken leg. No wonder he limped.Pah.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: JL, that was what she did before Emzee took away the storm. Emzee was expecting us to react with what happened to our characters during the storm.IC: ?"I say we follow them, now." The Mystix said in reply to Invisible. "I have to get to Onu-Koro as soon as possible."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Pirok, I don't think that would work...for one thing, when you add water to sand, you don't get mud. You just get wet sand. Similarly, I think that all you would have done in putting water into the (massive) sand twister is turn it into a proper tornado. Remember, the tornado is mostly made of moving air, not sand.IC (Merror)A red hand burst out of the sand next to Sisk, and grabbed onto his leg. It was followed by the rest of an arm, a shoulder, and eventually Merror's Calix.He gasped for breath, spitting sand out of his mouth."That," he said, "wasn't fun."IC (Echelon)Echelon raised his eyebrows at Vidar's display. All the pursuers were sucked into the twister, and spat out at great speeds.He turned back to looking ahead just in time to see a rock ledge right in front of them. He ducked just in time, but Vidar wasn't so lucky. He was knocked clean off the Kane-Ra, and Hafu with him.Looking back, he only caught a momentary glimpse of the two before the twisting walls of the canyon swallowed them up.Echelon had to get back to Vidar. Reaching down, he placed a hand on one of the Rahi's infected masks. Through the scarred metal, he could feel the link with Makuta; simply touching the mask was not enough for the full influence, but Echelon could still feel a compulsion to put it on.Resisting it, he instead reached out with his mind, through the mask. "O my Lord Makuta," he half-said, half-thought, "your servant Vidar requires aid. I humbly ask that you turn this Rahi around, so that it and I may return to him."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC:

OOC: Pirok, I don't think that would work...for one thing, when you add water to sand, you don't get mud. You just get wet sand. Similarly, I think that all you would have done in putting water into the (massive) sand twister is turn it into a proper tornado. Remember, the tornado is mostly made of moving air, not sand.

Actually, mixing water into sand tends to turn it into a mud-y thing. And I'm aware it's mainly air, that's why I mentioned that it still had quite a strong pull, it was just that the sand became mud-y.IC: InvisibleInvisible turned to Merror, brushing some muck off his own back."I don't think anyone actually found it fun. I don't think that's what he intended."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Well, the sand in a dust devil is not like sand on, say, a beach. The grains are all separated from each other, so with the addition of water they would not stick together in the way that they would otherwise. Thus, no mud. The water would just become part of the twister.IC (Merror)"You don't say," Merror muttered, pulling another arm out of the sand.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Invisible & ?"Why don't we chase after them already?" The Mystix asked, frustrated."I think we're trying to decide whether or not to let them know we're following them." Invisible said, although he wasn't entirely sure.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Merror)"Chase after them?" Merror asked quizzically. "Until we know where they went, how are we to follow them?"He gestured around at the wide expanses of sand and many far-off rock formations that surrounded them."They could have gone anywhere."OOC: I'm assuming that Vidar and Echelon made their getaway while we were all caught in the twister. The experience of being in a tornado and thrown out of it would addle anyone's sense of direction.

IC: Invisible & ?"I can check." The Mystix used ultrasonic pulses to figure out where the Kane-Ra was."They went... that direction." She pointed in the direction she headed. "I think they're beside some kind of canyon, but it's a bit far off and I can't quite tell.""How the Karz can you know that?" Invisible asked.She shrugged."Echolocation, I believe you call it."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Invisible & ?"I can check." The Mystix used ultrasonic pulses to figure out where the Kane-Ra was."They went... that direction." She pointed in the direction she headed. "I think they're beside some kind of canyon, but it's a bit far off and I can't quite tell.""How the Karz can you know that?" Invisible asked.She shrugged."Echolocation, I believe you call it."

OOC: They are actually in a canyon, which means you can't echolocate them. They're much too far away, anyway.

OOC: They are actually in a canyon, which means you can't echolocate them. They're much too far away, anyway.
First of all, not really echoes. An exact copy of the Arthron's power, except that it (not the Arthron) can only sense what's directly in front of it. And how could they be in the canyon if Vidar was able to throw Hafu into it? :sly:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC:JL: A few dead Gukko...riiight, because killing PC pets is the way to go. And FYI, no fight is easy. Yes, moving that orb of water requires concentration. However Aurum wasn't merely drilling, you were keeping your eyes on the Gukko, from underground no less, manipulating your strange trigger thing, using the mask to shapeshift and keep the drill drilling all at the same time. See it as you want, but Aurum was dealing with way more than just playing in the sand.And now you've changed him into a Kane-Ra. Must be one small Kane-Ra, keeping the same body-mass and all...IC:Sisk tapped Merror on the thigh. The Matoran's face was a grimace of pain. "I...may quick-need...some large-hands...I seem to have misplaced my shoulder..." he said through gritted teeth.OOC: He says misplaced on purpose ;) And Pirok: Vidar tossed Hafu down a crevice INside the canyon, not in the canyon itself.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC:That was one big twister... Too bad my Fire character wasn't there to turn everyone in it into glass... :PAlso, please do not have OOC: only posts.IC:MihaNoting the sandstorm, Miha had pulled up on the reigns, hoping that Angle would be able to fly her higher. If there was one spot she could avoid injury from it was upwards. But she failed and was spit out of the storm into the sand.. "I...may quick-need...some large-hands...I seem to have misplaced my shoulder..." "I'm a doctor. I can help." Miha responded to Sisik, popping her head out of the sand, and spitting out some sand.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Aw. I thought he threw him down the canyon. Let's say for simplicity's sake that ? did see them. Please?IC: Invisible"Displaced or misplaced? Because if you mean what you said, it's gonna take a while to find it." Invisible joked.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Wrehn): "You! Stop right there!" came a shout from behind Wrehn as he leapt across the rooftops melodramatically. The shout was soon followed by a disk, which whizzed past his face, skimming his mask. He almost dropped the bag of widgets he was carrying, and, more importantly, almost dropped the diamond he had int he other hand. Swiftly, he jumped from hut to hut, trying to get some distance between him and the bank manager. Once he was satisfied with his free-running, he turned round, expecting to find a tired Matoran clambering over the rooftops far, far away. Instead he was greeted by a punch in the face.Clutching desperately on to the loot, he crashed through a market stool, much to several bystanders dismay. He managed to limp round a corner, and upon seeing the others, began to sprint confidently, as several Matoran, many armed with makeshift weapons like rolling pins and broomsticks, stampeded after him."Lets get out of here, guys!" he called to his fellow runners, "I've got a bit of a situation!"

IC:FivaFiva looked at his opponent. "You see sir, when I was a boy I was always picked on. All the popular kids made fun of me, Takua, Jaller, Kalama, all of them." A tear ran down Fiva's face, and onto Ysimar's sword. "But then, the lame kid, whose name was Merror, decided to be friends. And that's when I learned who I was." Fiva looked up at Ysimar a grin now on his face. "Do you wanna know my real name?"

First of all, not really echoes. An exact copy of the Arthron's power, except that it (not the Arthron) can only sense what's directly in front of it. And how could they be in the canyon if Vidar was able to throw Hafu into it? :sly:
OOC: He didn't. He threw Hafu into an underground cave.IC (Merror)Merror knelt down, and felt Sisk's shoulder."Yes, it's dislocated," he said, concern in his voice. "I can fix it, but it'll hurt."Before Sisk had a chance to respond, he forcefully pushed Sisk's upper arm against his torso. There was a loud click, and the Matoran's arm was back to normal, albeit aching.OOC: So, I see Fiva's making things up ;)

OOC: Did they drop into the canyone, or is the canyon itself ahead of them? I've figured out now that I must have somehow misread the post.IC: ?"Well, this is all wonderful, but I'd really like to know if we're going to go after them now, or if I'd be better off leaving and finding my way to Onu-Koro." The Mystix said, frustrated.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC:Making things up? What do you mean? All of that was totally truthful. From a certain point of view. Even though he's never met Merror... Execpt that once, but that didn't count.IC:Miha"Never mind..." Miha said. "It's not like I'm a real doctor or something." she tossed a leaf at Sisk. "Chew on this to relieve the pain." She turned to Merror and tossed him a jar. "See if you can get this stuff on Echelon or Vidar. It's a powerful numbing cream. Should freeze up their bodies quickly."

OOC: Did they drop into the canyone, or is the canyon itself ahead of them? I've figured out now that I must have somehow misread the post.IC: ?"Well, this is all wonderful, but I'd really like to know if we're going to go after them now, or if I'd be better off leaving and finding my way to Onu-Koro." The Mystix said, frustrated.

OOC: They went through "one of the many entrances to Tiro Canyon". Vidar threw Hafu down a "crevice" which was the opening of a "tunnel". Those are the exact words Emzee used.IC (Merror)"I'm afraid we have little hope of finding them now," Merror said. "If your business in Onu-Koro is important, then perhaps you should go there."He stood up, and turned in time to catch the jar. He nodded his thanks to Miha, and addressed the assembled survivors of the twister."We won't be able to find them now," he said. "I fear Hafu is a lost cause. The best we can do is to split up, and go to each of the Koro. We must make sure we can protect the remaining members of the Company. Maku has already been disappeared by the Marines - that leaves Kapura, Taipu, and Kopeke. We have to make sure each of them is defended."

OOC:What are you guys talking about? Assuming that we got out of the twister even close to the same time as Aurum, we would've been able to track him. His leg is broken, and he's leaving a blood trail.IC:Miha"Are you sure? Why don't we just follow that wacko over there?" Miha asked, pointing to Aurum, who was limping away.

OOC: Thankyou, GH. That makes sense now. :)IC: Invisible & ?"Important? My business may well concern every being on this island! If the seal is broken... I don't want to think about it." The Mystix set off, in the direction she hoped would take her to the Onu-Koro tunnel.Invisible turned to Merror."Did I just hear you... give up? I thought you were the same person who repeatedly tried to change Pulse's mind?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Merror)Merror raised an eyebrow at Miha. He knew a fellow stubborn person when he saw one."Well..." he said. "I wouldn't want to put a Matoran in danger, but you seem to be able to take care of yourself...fine, then. Is you Gukko all right?"

Edited by Ghosthands

OOC:

OOC:What are you guys talking about? Assuming that we got out of the twister even close to the same time as Aurum, we would've been able to track him. His leg is broken, and he's leaving a blood trail.IC:Miha"Are you sure? Why don't we just follow that wacko over there?" Miha asked, pointing to Aurum, who was limping away.

Errr....No. Sorry, but I said that when he got stuck at the top of the tornado, when it dissipated, he airboarded (With some metal thingy) away, although he got a blood trail, along with cracked legs. Don't track/Follow Aurum; He ended up a half minute limpwalk away from the canyon mouth. Instead, follow all the trails he left, but in my last post...He's gone. Ok? Maybe he looks like a mirage, very far away, but he is very far away. So, yeah. Follow the evaporating blood and a trench in the sand made of dragging weapons. Or the footsteps of a Kane-Ra.IC: AurumAurum turned around. Nobody seemed to be following; The blood trail had already dried up. Were they planning to trick them.....? Or were they recuperating? Either way, he had to leave soon. He looked forwards. A step...And another feeling came again. He hated these feelings. What now. Turning around, he could see a somewhat mirage-ish Toa of Fire walking towards him. Aurum didn't know if he suffered injuries or anything, but he better have. And then, a much more smaller, green dot.Aurum: ....What is that dot? And...its green. Pffft.He turned around, and took a step into the canyon after a really long, hot walk/run/limp. His focus and strength had come back, so before anything happened, he put 2 pieces of metal onto the parts he had cut himself, to make sure they weren't touched with anymore. And then, he looked at his leg. No dislocation or bends, but he could feel the pain. It would heal, but it was throbbing. Somebody's head probably hit him really hard there. That guy must be pretty stupid now. Now, final step. He created 3 straps of metal, on his 2 arm injuries and 1 leg injury, creating massive pressure to ease the pain. For now, he was capable of fighting.Well, that sucked.He continued trudging along the bottom of the canyon, noticing a rock ledge with something really weird in it, like the indentation of a mask slammed really hard into it. As he continued walking, he could see parts of the sand where a matorans hands and feet were, along with footsteps of a larger being. He soon ended up at a small, matoran sized hole. If Hafu had been pushed down there, which seemed apparent due to the sand, Aurum wondered what was underneath. He continued walking in the massive trench, which was both icy cold and blazing hot due to the sun. Soon, he thought he could see Vidar.And so he trudged, and trudged.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Merror)"Good," said Merror. "Get her ready to fly." He turned to the others. "My friends," he said, "you must seek out the remaining three members of the Chronicler's Company. Protect them. Hide them if you wish. We have to stop Makuta killing them!"He looked to Invisible."Invisible," he said. "Go to Onu-Koro. You're been there before - you should be able to find Taipu and protect him.""Weta," he continued. "Echelon, I believe, has a base in Ko-Wahi. If they come for Kopeke, Echelon will be with them, and you might be able to counter his abilities. I fear he's too powerful for you to stop him, but you should at least be able to slow him down."Finally, he turned to Sisk."That leaves you, Sisk. As a member of the Gukko Force, both Jaller and Kapura will be most likely to trust you. Go to Ta-Koro, and do what you can. "