Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Phantoms - Fight"Ow." Brawl said, using the fact that discs apparently did absolutely nothing to his his advantage. He then manipulated Baricade's wall to slam him into the face.Jhiaxus halted any and all fire attacks before dodging Ratchet's attack. He shot back with powerful fire blasts.Because of his heightened agility, he completely dodged the fire cage, which materialized where he had been. He then shot at Tahuva with a plasma attack.Incinerator shifted rapidly to the side, twisting Que's neck with him...Frenzy, however, was a fast Matoran. He leaped out of the way, rolling. Soundwave created a screeching in Dervian's ears, and slashed at him.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Understood. Oh, and Slate counts as a Phantom. He's got lava under him. But not Mixmaster, since Tahuva doesn't know he's here.IC: The blast rod broke, but Ratchet's focus was on helping the wounded. Que was hit in the back of the head by the laser rifle and fell forward. At least his back spikes helped, right?Tahuva waited for the enemies to burn. "YOU! KIDNAPPER! GET AWAY FROM HIM, HE'S NOT ONE OF US!" OOC: ARGH NINJA'D EDITING NOWIC: Tahuva simply kept his sword in the ground and melted it again so that each Phantom was above a lava pit. Another fire cage appeared around Galvatroth, which shrunk until it burned him. Then, he blocked the plasma shot with the broad side of his sword. (Yes, it's like 3 inches wide)Barricade fell over, then sent the wall like a tsunami at Brawl.Dervian threw wind shurikens at Jhiaxus to stop him from stopping Tahuva this time, then ended up with a screeching in his ears. He blocked the slash with his katana, then ran around in circles. That didn't do him much good, but the screeching was HORRIBLE!

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Urrrgh...." An extra 100g was new. In response to the beings question, Tadris responded, "I see a crazy guy attack an innocent matoran, and then a large group of beings attack the people who took out the first crazy guy, without even giving us time for even so much as a handshake. Is a handshake too much to ask for between battles? Basically, I was just fighting some lunatic who attacked an innocent matoran, and then the people who took him down get attacked. I'm gonna help them. Justice and all." With that, Tadris summoned up as much strength as he could muster, and launched a kick aimed at his interrogator's midsection. Hopefully he would be able to knock his concentration on the gravity thing loose.

OOC: Tadris is burning too, then. He's beside Slate, and since he can remove fire, I'd say that we're both on ground, as Tadris is.IC: SlateSlate was faster and used a finger to touch Tadris' foot. It slammed into the ground, cracking it.Slate: Years of training, and I am faster at reacting than everyone. Especially those who are very slow even at full strength due to gravity. Now, let me tell you the real story. Tahuva, the proclaimed 'Justice' guy, is pretty much the only one with a criminal record - he is the only one who actually kills. He says he's 'good', but guess what. He's the only killer around here. The others, I'm not sure. But I know that he is the only one with a true, confirmed criminal record. And everyone else attacking him hates him.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: "OH MATA NUI MY FOOT!" Tadris shouted, for starters. "Listen, I don't know much backstory here, but I saw this group fight a guy who killed an innocent unsuspecting matoran. He then turned on the general group, who tried to subdue him. I jump in to help subdue obvious murderer. I go to find out what was happening, suddenly you guys are trying to kill the people I just helped out, before I can say anything or find out anything about what the Karz was going on. IM JUST TRYING TO STOP THE FIGHTING LEAVING AS MANY PEOPLE ALIVE AS POSSIBLE!" Tadris shouted, a little frustrated that this guy couldn't get his point. He also tried again with his other foot, only this time with a little Haukakama speed added to it, and to a much easier target: his crotch.

OOC: As quoted by the great Guru named Logic, Punching someone in the BZPRPG while under 100g's is known as....God modding.Lol.IC: SlateOnce again, Slate was always faster. And plus, nobody could actually lift their foot up in 100g's. Even Tahuva, who was no doubt the strongest person he knew alive, was stuck. A Kakama wouldn't have done anything - it sped up their body being stuck. Slate: You want to save everyone, you don't do it by attacking the side who's all alive. You do it by stopping people from fighting.He then kicked Tadris hard in the crotch.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: So...Que's dead. That's a victory, eh?IC - Phantoms - FightNaryth was still under incredible agility. He leapt out of the way of attacks, and fired plasma at Ratchet. Simultaneously, he shot shrapnel at him.Incinerator smiled. His target's head had just exploded after being shot. He knew it was one of their members, and thanked his lucky stars. One down...a few to go. He lowered Ratchet's gravity.Soundwave slashed at Dervian, breaking control of the wind at allowing Jhiaxus to stop the fire. Galvatroth, free from flames, fired at Ratchet.Frenzy even pitched in, sending a disc at Ratchet.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: "ow. Pain." was all Tadris could say for a while. When he regained his breath, he replied again, his voice not much more than a hoarse whisper. "It really didn't look like the diplomatic approach would work very well when people were already hurling shrapnel at each other, and making people float and the crash into the earth with extra g's of weight." he then summoned what focus he could with his pain, and launched a fireball at his interrogator's chest. "And really," he gasped out, "you slamming me into the ground and standing over me with a lance isn't convincing me you're the good guys." Glancing up behind him, he said, "Rynekk, you gonna do anything?"

OOC: King Joe, 3 times you do something you can't do in 100g's. *Sigh*IC: SlateSlate side stepped away from the fire ball, letting it go back. He got his staff, and let it drop at 10g's onto Tadris head. The strength, and the fact that Tadris was already supremely tired after trying in vain to attack while sustaining the curse of 100 times earth gravity, meant that he would either die, or go unconscious. Maybe he'd even get amnesia.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: "ARGH!" Everything was falling apart around them! "We must work together! One of us has already fallen!"Ratchet finished poison removal, but then simultaneous attacks combined with lower gravity sent him flying through a wall, unconscious.Dino took his place, shooting up to the sky. A lightning storm erupted from it, with five or six lightning bolts coming down on each of the Phantoms. He needed only direct them, because the cloud did the creating for him.Barricade made earth hands grab Jhiaxus's feet. "Tahuva, take him out!"Tahuva used his Kadin, getting there amazingly fast. "In close combat, I can defeat him." If Jhiaxus or Brawl could stop the hands, Tahuva's flight speed had already used the delay to get close enough for an attack. He slashed with his sword and axe in opposite directions, one going to Jhiaxus's left and the other to his right. Also, he thrust his knee forward while flying forward. Flight was even better than super agility. And for the back..."DINO!"Dino shot a bolt at Jhiaxus's back. He was surrounded by attacks, and none of them fiery.Dervian hurled wind shuriken at the other Phantoms. This was getting ridiculous.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: This is ridiculous. Tahuva, who had been beaten in less than half an hour ago, TWICE, is flying at full power, dealing attacks to everyone while flying. Again, makes me want to cuss SO MUCH, I have to take it out on my punching bag. (School bag.)IC: SlateSlate: In Close Combat, like in everything else, you're going to be utterly defeated, and then you're gonna start cheating and suddenly win.But flight wasn't better than super agility without any agility. Slate increased the gravity of Tahuva's and his weapons by 100gs, sending him crashing into the ground, which cracked. Seeing the lightning storm, he picked up some rocks, and holding it in his hand, gripped the Shield of Pyro's. The thunderbolt sent against him did nothing.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: You'll soon find out...you can't beat class. ;]IC - Jhiaxus - FightJhiaxus smiled. He was an imperial leader. A strategist and a gentlemen. A genius and a madman. After a slow moment, he sprung into chaotic action. The hands holding him burst spontaneously, dissapating away. He was free to move. His sword flew up, blocking Tahuva's. In a display of incredible technique, he slid away from the attack and clutched Tahuva's axe. Where he grabbed burnt and smelted away almost acidicly. He leapt up, the knee flying under him, and the bolt striking Tahuva."Outclassed, Pyro."The rest of the Phantoms followed his lead. Brawl contained the entire electrical storm in a boulder, Soundwave having his back and protecting him from strikes with a sword. Naryth fired shrapnel at Dervian, while Incinerator flew in towards Ratchet. He raised his sword above the unconscious Toa."We all die. But you...before us."He stabbed down.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Willpower controls masks, not energy. As long as he wants to fly, he can fly. And if he SERIOUSLY wants to fly, he'll fly like Karz. Also, BS01 says the Kadin and Miru work by negating gravity. Anyway, KNI, I think your chars just made my chars look like cavemen. (Then again, my chars are based on Bayverse, which has very little finesse)IC: Dervian's wind shuriken collided with the shrapnel, hurling it to the sky and grinding it. "You'll have to do better!" He tossed long wind strands and formed a wind sphere AROUND Naryth, grinding him all over.Where he grabbed, Jhiaxus soon discovered, also cut his hand. The metal did NOT melt, because it was MADE for heat. Tahuva was electrocuted, and under 100g. But then he got mad. His rage fueled a serious amount of Kadin flight, breaking him free from the gravity. "Jhiaxus, you are a fool. You can be as civilized as you wish, but if your heart isn't in the right place..." Tahuva broke away from the noble speech and entered a more humorous one. "IT'LL END UP IN YOUR REAR!" He flew in a spiral, blades outstretched and arms bent, to cleave away flesh and bone. His rotation speed was good enough to disarm those who tried to slash him.Barricade stopped the blade with a high-density earth dome, with a breathing hole. "Actually, YOU before us!" He slashed with his claw weapon at Incinerator, and swung his whip on the other side of him, while trapping his limbs with earth arms.And that left Dino...who shot Brawl and Soundwave from the other side and made another lightning storm at the same time.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: @King Joe, Sokay. Just remember that the real way of fighting in this game is to force the opponents next move to be the greatest god-moderator ever or the weaklings weakest move ever. That is how you win a fight.@TNG, Masks need energy. In the books AND The movies, Hau users could have had their shields destroyed by very powerful attacks. And the mask has limits - BS01 states that there is a limit in flight, and at no point does it say the Miru and Kadin has its uses by negating gravity. Meaning that willpower doesn't power the Kanohi - it requires energy, however small. And seriously? I don't think Tahuva even owns the right for any energy right now. His weapon - molten by acid, suddenly unmolten because it was made for heat - something Acid is not. Him? Suffering 100g's while fighting at full strength. He should last for 10 seconds before he gets crushed onto the floor. Half an hour ago, he gets defeated badly by Slate, being kicked around while wasting his energy. He walks into a cave, and ends up tied up by Nemesis. Now, he's under 100g's again, and he still fights full power. Then, he gets hit by a thunderbolt!Here's what my opinion is.Tahuva: A good char with unique powers and weapons such that he needs no Matrix, he needs no shield, to fight so many people at once. However, without cheating, right now he can be defeated by matoran being RPed by a good player. Right now too, he is an excuse for meta-gaming and power. You've abused this char too much, TNG.My thoughts and feelings.IC: SlateSlate: BYE BYE, DUM DUM! I HOPE YOU TRAIN WHILE EATING BANANA's.......ON THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~Anything which had mass, had gravity. It was for that reason that there was so little Toa of Gravity - they could, if they wanted to, top people from breathing. They could, if they wanted to, turn a person into a pancake. So of course, it was not limited to increasing gravity - they could also decrease it.Slate dropped control over everything else, as this was one thing he actually wanted to focus on - he increased the gravitational pull of the air particles above and in front of Tahuva, who seemed to be pretty happy flying at his impossible speeds. Not only was he fast, he was too fast - reaction times for him are slower now, technically speaking. And now, his gravity was at a 'negative' - the earth did not attract him any more. It was pushing him away.The gravitational pull, speed of flight, and Tahuva's weakness meant that Tahuva was flying upwards into the sky at great speed.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: He said "almost acidically" because he supposedly melted it with FIRE POWERS. He doesn't have some magical insta-item pack full of acid. Anyway...sure, let's say he lasted 10 seconds. That's about long enough to reach Jhiaxus. Also, Slate didn't defeat him in battle. He got him to surrender then kicked him a few times. Meaning Tahuva really didn't use any effort, because he meant to take the hits for Que. (And look what happened to Que now, what a waste of time...argh.) Also, when he was tied up, he was tied up from behind. Nemesis would never have been able to knock him out and tie him or something, because they are essentially the same person in terms of power. There was no fight at all prior to this one.IC: Tahuva pulled up at the last second before being able to hit Jhiaxus, and then noticed he was going WAY TOO HIGH. He deactivated his mask, but that didn't help. Negative Gravity.OOC: And don't complain about this, I'm not complaining about your so-called Negative Gravity. This will solve your hate for the Matrix, at a cost.IC: Tahuva had no choice. He pulled the Matrix out, then held it over himself...and crushed it in his hand. The full power of the Matrix was unleashed, and a huge explosion (no flames, just a shockwave) hurled Tahuva down. He jammed his axe into the ground before he could be pushed back up, then finally noticed Slate. "I should have destroyed you before, Slate. Que is dead, it would have made no difference if I fought you back then. Now, you're going to pay for wasting my time, and return my shield." He turned the axe further into the ground. "Barricade, harden the earth!"Barricade condensed the earth on the point of axe-holding, making any attempt to send Tahuva flying up have to tear the island from the planet. (Not literally) "I'll also wake Ratchet up!" Barricade nudged Ratchet with his foot while fighting Incinerator.RAtchet stirred, but no avail."Ok, that's it." Barricade had earthen hands remove his foot armor...and he stuck his foot on Ratchet's face.RAtchet's nose was irritated to the point of waking him up from his little involuntary nap. "I sense the stench of dead fish and corpses.""WHAT!? IT'S THAT BAD?!""Oh, it's you, Barricade. In that case, it's worse.""Counteract any attempts on changing Tahuva's gravity.""Wait, I need to first regain my composure. I can't feel my body.." He looked down at a mess of organic tissue, armor, and shrapnel. "And you'll have to guard me when I do, because I can't move for Karz.""Got it." Barricade continued his attack on Incinerator. "Just get ready soon!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Banua): Banua took a moment to understand what the Matiran had said, and then realised he had not deactivated his mask yet. He quickly did, and the cloak of orange flames around him died in a puff of smoke. "Sorry Midak" he replied. "But setting myself on fire is kinda fun. Now, lets get this to Po-koro".Slowly, the caravan moved off again. The ussals pulling the carts were tired from a long day in the hot sun, but their endurance and the urging of their masters wouldn't let them give up just yet.

IC: The caravan soon pulled into Po-Koro. Vade had been there a few years ago on a similar trip, so the sights of the Kohlii stadium, and the bazaar were not a surprise.The matoran in charge of the trip pulled Vade over."While we're setting up a stall, if you can watch over the caravan, that would be helpful.""I think I can do that," replied Vade.

And kudos IO. You're a pretty sharp kid to understand all that at 9.

-The Captain

Old LGD RPGs:

Dino Attack RPG - Space Police RPG - Johnny Thunder RPG Mark Two - Alpha Team RPG: Ogel's Last Stand

-Signature Under Construction-

At this point in time, real life has made it so that I may have absences from here from time to time. Apologies.

LEGO Universe; October 8th 2010, to January 31st 2012

OOC: Getting kicked around while weighing 100g's: Now not breaking bones, dishing out internal damage, and generally not doing anything.I would have liked your logic, TNG, but sadly it isn't logic. Also, I didn't hate the Matrix - I hated its use - A small rock which gives the player the ability to meta-game without exactly meta-gaming, and also heal anyone.IC: SlateOnce again, Slate had the upper hand. He had not been scathed at all since the beginning of this battle, the only thing being his lance, which was now heated. He looked at the explosion in the sky, and Tahuva dropping down. Just before it struck the ground, however, Slate increased the gravity of the axe.....To quite an extent. In truth, an axe should break upon contact with the ground if dropped from a 1 meter height at 100g's.An axe from far up in the sky being brought down to the ground would either shatter, or, if it's properties made it stronger than the ground, the ground would shatter.And Slate, just like all the other characters owned by me, had hate. Hatred for quite a lot of things.Hate made people stronger sometimes. As evidenced by Silver. Hate also gave people willpower, and willpower led him to be a master of his element through training. Years and years of expertise in fighting against others, including Toa of Gravity, had led to him being able to completely lace control of his element around what it is effecting. If he felt the tiniest change in the 100g's on the axe, he'd be able to change and increase it in milliseconds - something a medic definitely could not do, as he was more of a....medic.As a surprise, Slate kept the negativity of gravity on Tahuva.Maybe his other arm would break off when he tried to lift his axe. Maybe it would break when the axe hit the floor. Either way, Slate was winning. And he still hadn't used his full power.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Like the above post by IO, this takes place before the Rahkshi attack and other events of the past month. This trip started in November, but the characters just move really slowly.IC (Banua): Banua had also spent more than his share of time in Po-koro, but he still took the time to wander around the bazaar, looking over the wares and occasionally chatting to someone he had known as a Matoran. He never strayed too far from the caravan and the stall while it was being set up, but he did allow himself to relax a little. Very few rahi would pose a threat inside the village.The longer he strolled around, however, the less interest he took in his surroundings. The sense of relief that washed over him was overpowering. He had successfully brought a group of Matoran and their goods through the desert, and even repulsed a rahi attack. He was not a complete failure as a toa after all. Under the bright desert sun, Banua took comfort in these facts. Behind his mask, he smiled.

ppg2.png

IC: But Tahuva never even tried to lift his axe, as it was his anchor to the ground. Especially since Ratchet hadn't yet decreased his gravity. The ground would have shattered, but Barricade fixed that and added even more earth just to keep Tahuva tethered. Tahuva didn't detect the strategy in its entirety, but he noticed something. "Whatever you have done, it has FAILED!" He formed a fire shuriken on the tip of his Blast Rod. When he fired, its power would be colossal--but not enough to finish someone in one hit. "Dervian! Lend me your strength!"Dervian understood immediately. He had known Tahuva longer than any other Xanthium, save Ratchet. He formed a Wind Shuriken and blew it to the front of Tahuva's Blast Rod. "Fire away, big boss!"Tahuva fired, releasing all the power of the shurikens as a shockwave strong enough to dent metal, and heat strong enough to melt metal. It also was released as a beam, so that messing up gravity would have no effect on the delicate design of a shuriken attack. The beam, however, did expand. Tahuva kept it fueled so that expanding it would not weaken it. The blast rushed forward, too big to dodge, and too fast to run away from even with low gravity. Moving left, right, up, down, forward, or backward would make no difference at all, even with a Kakama. It was just too big and too fast. If it were smaller, a Kakama-user could dodge it. If it were slower, it could be outrun and the runner could take a curving path to get out of the way. But it was neither. Also, gravity had much less effect on gas and plasma (which fire is, scientifically, a form of) "Slate, you make one big mistake! Your soul is one mass of hatred! It gives you strength. It gives you will. It may even give you life! But it comes at the price of FOOLISHNESS!" It took no incredible elemental power to do this. There were attacks that were strong. Attacks that were fast. Attacks that were large. Tahuva had simply done all at once, and had help from ANOTHER Toa. Only 2/3 of the effort was his, and the 2/3 he did took only 3 times the energy of a basic fire jet blast.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: That...was the most miserable failure in all of the BZPRPG. You made a massive fire blast not normal even for a skilled Toa of Fire, from a char who has every reason to be 100% damaged, with internal injuries, broken bones, lots of pain, and a messed up mind.The technique had to be the dumbest too. If it weren't for some dumb reason the tornado shuriken was created by Dervian, the fire would have exploded into everywhere, burning Tahuva, and all the Toa around, although Tahuva would be the strongest hit. Finally, it MUST have required lots of energy - both Toa should be barely standing.*Poof!*All gone. Under regular circumstances, Tahuva is now dead, and Dervian now very very tired or unconscious. These aren't regular circumstances because you're RPing them. However, problem arises.I am RPing Slate.Slate is gonna be still alive, and once again Slate wins this epically easy fight lol.IC: SlateThere WERE attacks this strong, if it was coordinated, and both Toa were easily at full power.Both Toa were supremely weak. And plus, some dumb, random air shuriken would have done nothing other than send it spinning everywhere. He would not have needed gravity - Tahuva would have killed himself. Unfortunately though, they were TNG's characters, so obviously it would fly to him in a beam rather than do what it would logically do.There WERE attacks, this stupid, this useless, and this draining of two Toa that if they weren't god modding, they are half dead.Slate: Foolishness....or the ability to completely defeat you?The fire blast went through him. He was inside the beam - only his shadow could be seen. But when the fire beam was gone, his ashes were nowhere to be seen. Instead, he was high above everyone, his mask power dissipating, and in the line of sight from the sun - but due to the light....nobody could see where he was apart from those with echolocation.He levitated there, waiting for the next move to be done from the most definitely deathly tired Tahuva.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Ratchet returned the gravity on the axe to normal while Slate was distracted, using his Hau.The attack (which was a chain reaction set by combining two Toa Powers for explosiveness and the Blast Rod for focus and direction, therefore quite a simple trick that is not taxing in elemental power) had failed. Tahuva was dead out of ideas. "Xanthium, retreat!" He pulled his axe out of the ground, thanks to Ratchet, and ran.The rest did the same."Regroup!""Yes, and if they follow us, get in a defensive formation and backup!" Tahuva ran for the Po-Koro Guard station. There, they would have the advantage, since unlike the Phantoms they meant no harm to people who didn't cause it.OOC: Huge load of NPCs coming if you follow them.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Are you freaking kidding me.IC - Phantoms - FightThe Toa errupted in laughter. The Xanthium had exhausted themselves without purpose. They had accomplished nothing. "Tag- ha -team the- haha -leader of the- hahaha -Xanthium."He opened up fire with shrapnel on the Toa of fire, then followed up with two or three plasma bolts. Galvatron fired from the left while Soundwave broke his concentration vital to use his mask by creating a screeching noise in his ears. Brawl came from the right, firing arrows, bolts, and discs at Tahuva. Jhiaxus created fired under him. Even Toa of the flames were not immune to it. Incinerator used gravity to fling his sword at Tahuva.Frenzy, as always, was one step ahead of them. The Po-Koro guards rushed towards the Xanthium."Stand down, criminals! This poor Matoran has told me all you hand done."OOC: I'm RPing these, not you. You can't control them.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Still can't kill chars without permission. You had permission for Que, but not this time..IC: Tahuva was hit all over, his bones broken, his consciousness gone, and his face in the dirt. At least he was alive. But he definitely wouldn't be able to fight.Ratchet was on Dino's shoulder, and got down to heal Tahuva. He started working."Nice try, Frenzy. But the law requires us to be heard out too, and I don't even need to know what you said, since I know the truth inside and out." Dervian turned to the guards. "We're a Toa Team. Yes, just another Toa Team. We've fought off various evil beings in the past. Our actions aren't deserving of legend, I'll admit that. But, all in all, good. This group is our main enemy...and they do just the opposite--evil. We've clashed with them several times. We are unaware of their goals exactly, aside from profit and domination. Our most recent fights have been simply revenge for when we defended Ta-Koro from them."OOC: Need I remind you that the invasion of Ta-Koro was not smitten, and so did happen, and anyone who was there at the time saw it? The Xanthium do have that much reputation at least.IC: A few more guardsmen came, hearing all the commotion.OOC: Sure you're RPing those guardsmen, but who says I can't RP these Guardsmen? Unless you somehow took control of the ENTIRE GUARD FORCE, which I know isn't allowed. IC: "Wait wait wait, we're taking you all in for questioning." a high ranked Guard said. "This is not something we can decide on the spot if the fight did THIS to the Koro. You obviously both feel very...strongly..about this." He pointed at the area wrecked by quakes, smashes, explosion, shrapnel, a dead Toa of Iron, and...more weird stuff."They also murdered our teammate over there." Dino would let them mention that they did the same to Mixmaster and many others, but, he wouldn't deny it. Lying in court would only a-cause trouble."And I'm just a medic. I defended and healed on the battlefield." He said, helping Tahuva. And if the Phantoms attacked, that would make them look bad in front of the guards. Frenzy Logic, devious and smart.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC:

One mask per character. No multiples, no suvas. Period. The only exception to this is if staff decides to give a certain character additional masks or more powered ones as rewards or gifts in response to some event or contest.Should you decide to want to CHANGE masks due to character development, that is permissible – however, you must make a mention to it when In Character and make a small stink about it, as well as edit your character’s profile.

Directly from Tuck. Check your facts before erroneously stating them.Edit. Tahuva shouldn't be alive at all.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Yes. I didn't mind him dying all that much. And it added realism. He ended up as the "Token Dead Guy" rather than Tahuva. And if you want, I can change their masks permanently. (If so, consider that post the small stink while in character, and I'll edit their profiles.) Anyway, I think you have some debating guards to deal with whether Tahuva's alive or not.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Tahuva should have died in the first ever battle TNG used him, dude.No point in arguing about that now - Tahuva's still alive. We're just waiting for staff to do things.Mind you, staff will. I've contacted them. Also, I think randomly switching masks are illegal, ESPECIALLY if both char's are yours - its practically an excuse for invinciblity. I mean, my char Argentum legitimately gained another mask, since there was a massive stink about it. *Kalama's interrogation, following up to Le-Koro merchants the marines met* But it was from another char.And if you say that it wasn't taxing his element, 1. He should be dead. 2. Everything taxes energy - it therefore taxes your element. 3. Your excuses of it being some blast rod thing with a air shuriken already means its just an excuse for a failed attack.IC: SlateSlate dropped from the sky. He too, had a stomach ache from laughing too much.Slate: Woah, dude, hold on for a sec. He shot the guy in the head because if he hadn't, well....my friend would be kinda...dead.Lies. He didn't know anyone. But he was a masterful actor.Slate: But these guys, they're criminals. They've killed openly in disregard to the Toa Code, and they've done so without mercy - The last time they defended Ta-Koro, many people were killed. Especially by the Toa of Earth.True fact.Slate: And they have the powers of the gods! too!True fact too.Slate: And actually, the one and only law is the Toa Code, which basically says, 'No Killing'. Unless it's self defense, because, y'know, you'd die. All matoran know that, and all matoran want Toa who would protect them, and keep them safe, not go around killing others mercilessly. You of all people, Tahuva, should know. You've been warned so many times now.He stopped.Slate: You say we are trying to dominate. Is it really that? Its us, wanting to stop you. The Phantoms hate you for killing their friends, their allies, their soldiers. You have no right to say we are evil - you've killed, far more times than we have, and it is against the law. to kill.Argentum walked up.Argentum: I wasn't truly in the fight, but I know for a fact that killing is illegal, and the majority of this Toa team has killed far more than that Toa team. Just saying. I stand for the justice. Actually, I stand for the military. I still have debts to pay to the GK-Marines and TK-Guard. And all the Turaga. And stuff.OOC: I don't care if you guys make some dumb IC about two male matoran hugging each other, just make an IC.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Well, you still can't kill my chars any more than I can kill yours. I'll edit out the mask swap thing and just use the classic "Staff Rules Say You Can't Kill Other Players Chars" thing. I just wanted an in-game explanation for the thing. But, we'll go with mystical voodoo force since you want that so badly. IC: "That's enough. That's enough. Everyone step into the building. Surprise Trial, right now."Ratchet carried Tahuva in, Barricade carried Dino in, and Dervian went in with Que's corpse as evidence. "You coming, Phantoms?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: TNG, YOU killed your char. YOU said he was shot in the head, and YOU clearly implied that he was dead. In what way did Shadow Guardian kill your char? He simply described the scene of the crime after YOU said he was killed, as has been established. So if you don't mind, stop accusing other players of breaking the rules when it's all you ever do. Have a nice day.IC: Readra saw a fairly large fight occuring nearby, but decided not to get involved. It would only end badly. He turned to his Vortixx companion, "Karkhalm, let's get going! I'm dying of thirst, here."

OOC: That's just great. Some super char fights for super long in super conditions. Finally, he gets hit by loads of arrows and disks and stuff.He falls unconscious. WHAT?It takes 1 arrow to kill a Toa. He takes, what, lots of arrows, bolts and disks, and lives.You kill of your character, and then you let him live again.Resist urge to swear.IC: SlateSlate took a step. Then stopped.Slate: No, because there are no such things such as surprise trials. There are no such things known as trials. There is just a law, there is a prison, there is a turaga, and there is the matoran you paid to help you.He turned towards the Matoran NPC's under KNI's control.Slate: Unless I'm wrong, and Po-Koro is, y'know, the only 'evil' village supporting Makuta.Argentum: I have to go with him on that one.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: NO NO NO, he didn't break a rule. I said the attacks from Shadow Guardian hit him and killed him. (Or was it Gravity, I'm not really sure.) I gave permission for him to die. IC: Dervian raised an eyebrow. "Er, what? Also, we killed you Phantoms because you invaded the Koro first."OOC: True. XDIC: "Ok, I didn't say that properly. I meant, we're going to hear both of you out. We're not a bunch of fools who will throw anyone accused into prison. What kind of people do you take us for? Vindictive, arrogant, biased (censored)?! I'm a Guardsman, darn it to Karz! Now, Ghosts, or whatever you were called. You first. The whole story, from your point of view. Right now. And please don't lie, that makes it so much more complicated figuring out what the truth is...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Then why are you complaining about someone killing your char? No one did anything, so be silent.IC: Rucia looked out of the window of the burger place to see how Tadris was doing, and it didn't look good. She turned to Tillian, "Hold on a sec, I just need to see what's going on out there." she said, gesturing at the commotion outside.She marched outside and waved her arms dismissively, "Alright, all of you, stop. What's going on here?!"

OOC: No, I think TNG is mistaking Que for Tahuva. No, TNG. Tahuva needs to die soon. I don't care if its from his injuries, because, well, he should have been dead so long ago. Or its from you dishing some dumb death out, or if its staff punishment (Which will come, mind you, I have confirmation of that.)Tahuve should be dead. But Tahuva's still alive, right?Unless he's dead, in which case, I believe Slate, along with every non G-Moddin character in the game should come together and party.IC: SlateSlate: I'm not a phantom. My story though? I saw them kill innocents at Ta-Koro, especially the black one. Then these guys kill mercilessly at Ta-Koro. Especially the red one. I fight them, and I win. We made a deal. We honored the deal. I get his shield. They are angry. Caveman Red here's brother, Caveman black, decides to do evil stuff. Caveman black gets stopped by the Toa of Magnetism here. People show up. People laugh. Red guy and his Toa team attack. Boom. Red guy and his Toa team loses. We win. They lie to you. They broke the one law. Tadaa.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Not complaining, I meant it as a "That char can die. This one can't, I like this one." To show the difference, I mentioned his death. And besides, people can take a lot. A Toa can take as many elemental strikes as a human can take punches, I believe. (I'm just an average human, and if that logic is right no one in the whole WAHI is anywhere near death.) No huge over the top explosions or barrages have landed, therefore damage at most causes unconsciousness. Also, about your comment on Tahuva should have been dead from the first fight: His first fight was with a Vortixx, a scuffle about manners. When Tahuva was much less mature. The fight wasn't even a death match. You slap someone in the face and they die? How does that work?IC: They waited for the explanation from the other chars.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: SlateSlate: Law breakers now trying to be 'good'. They are lying to the guard. Or something. Whats the Po-Koro military force name?OOC: In 100g's, A human's leg bones should be: Crushed. Much of their body should function erratically, such as blood pressure being 'changed'. Internal organs will also function badly. Toa? Much, much worse- they weigh more, and so they are also gonna be in much more problems in high gravity. Also, I don't care if 'you like this one', I hate this one, and I seriously think that he should have died from a long long time ago. Plus, the arm that broke due to Senturon? The one he has now isn't an arm. You healed it in a wrong fashion - that arm shouldn't be able to move. And now, Tahuva is struck by so many things that would kill a regular person, and he's still alive.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013