Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Staff rules are staff rules..and now that I edited out the mask thing, I've broken none of them. You had permission to kill Que, but not Tahuva. Of course, common sense says he won't be able to fight for a week (possibly two) but...he's still alive.IC: "Erhm, sit down, Toa..er..whatever. I heard you the first time. Mata Nui.." He facepalmed, and looked the group over. To him, they looked the same. Heavily armed, sort of resembled giant robots from some cartoon or movie..oh well. They were obviously the same sort of people, law-wise. Now what exactly to do with them, he'd have to figure out after hearing ALL of them speak. OOC: Last post for the night.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Rucia decided to leave this matter be. No one here had any involvement with Makuta, they were just petty criminals. She walked over to Tadris, "Tadris, let's get back to the burger place. You too Rynekk." she found it slightly awkward to talk to Rynekk after learning of his past, but she tried to make her speech sound natural.

IC: Tadris groaned. When he woke up, he found his gravity had returned to normal. However, his crotch still hurt like crazy, and something cracked on one of his feet. "Uh, Rynekk? Would you and Rucia mind helping me get back to the burger place? I think that gravity guy cracked something on my foot..." The nut jobs he had tried to help and stop could argue with the guard all they wanted.

Edited by King Joe

IC: Tadris was tender. "Okay -ow- careful ther nOW... Okay.. Here we gOw..." When he was on his foot, he was able to say to Rucia, "I think I -Ow- remember some things nOW! That guy thanked on -ow- on the head with his lance, and it -ow- helped me to remember some -ow- things."

IC: Rucia lifting Tadris up helped quite a bit. "I honestly don't know. It's all fuzzy. I think though that the reason nobody recognized me or my name in Ta-Koro was because I kept to myself quite a bit. I didn't socialize much I don't think. So there's not really much to go off of."

IC: "So you managed to steal it's staff? All I managed to do was shoot one with a cannonball, which did a whole lot of nothing." Readra replied. He was glad Sentraken wasn't here to see him fail so miserably, or he may have lost more than just his leg. He took a sip of whatever the bartender had given him, "Y'know, I was wondering, how is it that Rahkshi get powers like cyclone and heat vision, and good guys like me and you get no powers at all. The universe has a funny sense of humour."OOC: Y'know, it's kind of funny how an undercover evil guy and a cop are sitting in a bar having a chat with neither knowing about the other person :lol:

IC: Virthee"I do not deal with those who work in the ways of death, who kill others." Virthee commented with a frown at the offer of help in assassination.

IC-Kal:"No," Kal said, confused, "I said assassin, not killer...you know, somebody who runs around to get you stuff, does errands, and generally helps you out. You know what I mean?" Kal wondered why this Virthee wasn't understanding him...his meaning was clear enough, wasn't it?OOC: This is going to be funny...keep it going, V-3.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: @Wotsizenaim Wow, and Rynekk hasn't even finished his story. :biggrin:IC: Rynekk - Po-KoroRynekk looped Tadris' other arm over his shoulder, helping him, "Took quite a tumble there mate. Don't worry, we'll have you fighting fit in no time."He smiled, but his mind kept coming unfocused, running his story to Rucia over and over in his head."Rucia," he said, looking down slightly, "I...I think I should finish my story.""I felt grateful to Makuta for, you know, saving my life. So I...I...I..."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:Odhrán"Well, it was nice meeting you Tillian-Rahkshi Slayer." Odhrán said, putting payment for his food on his table. "I gotta go. Bye!" The Pirate Captain strolled out, and headed for his ship.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Forget colors, they don't like my laptop.IC Ghlist - Po-Koro - Wandering:With his rage over with, Ghlist had hidden away from the public long enough for them to stop searching for him, and was free to walk around again without someone running over to kill him. He hopped out of the convenient basket he had hid in, and began walking down the street, looking for any type of bar that he could get himself drunk in. He was already angry beyond belief, and now he was going to get himself DRUNK. Not a very good combination, if you thought about it. He came across a bar, something called The Dead End, which seemed suitable for this occasion. He stumbled through the doors, walking straight up to the counter, and fumbling through his things to get a few widgets out. He slammed the money on the counter, and demanded a drink, glaring at the Matoran behind the counter. While he waited to be served, he sat down on a bar stool, and surveyed the people in the pub, sizing them up. He might as well, he might be fighting them all in a few moments.-Ghlist

IC: KellinKellin opened up the door to some bar. The Dead End. Fitting, considering the path he was taking by following this fool's errand.He sat down in a bar stool next to some massive being and tossed three widgets effortlessly onto the counter."Shot," he muttered.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC Ghlist - The Dead End - Noticing Kellin:Just as Ghlist was about to be served, some fool walked up, sat down right next to him, and ordered a drink, making the bartender stop what he was doing, and try to serve both of them at the same time. cool dude... this dude obviously can't run a bar. Ghlist thought, turning to glance at the guy who had sat down next to him. "And who are you? Some people like their space, and I happen to be one of those people," he said.-Ghlist

IC: KellinKellin downed the shot in a gulp and tossed another three widgets on the bar."What did I say that sounded like 'tell me your life story?'" the Toa of Sonics asked with a smirk. As the second shot was put in front of him, he picked it up and traced the rim of the glass idly with his finger."In response to your question, my name is Kellin."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC Ghlist - The Dead End - Talking to Kellin:Ghlist was no brute, nor was he the type to get angry over mere sarcasm, so he ignored the cheap comment the being had made. "Ghlist," he said, finally receiving his drink, he began to drink it hastily, just trying to get the liquid in himself as fast as he possibly could. He finished surprisingly fast for it being a full mug, and he slammed it down on the counter, fracturing the glass mug. It was impossible for him or anyone to get drunk in seconds, but with a few more drinks, he would be ready for a legit bar fight. -Ghlist

IC: KellinBy this time, Kellin had finished up four shots, and laid down the money for another eight on the table."So," he finally said, his voice remarkably sharp despite the alcohol he was quickly consuming, nay, inhaling. "What brings you to Po-Koro?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC Ghlist - The Dead End - Talking to Kellin:"Business," he said, consuming his second drink; "The moron boss I used to work for sent me here to keep tabs on the Koro, and I've had enough," he said, picking up a third mug, and beginning to down that as well. Once he was done with that, he spoke again, "Some day, I'm going to kill that guy, I swear it," he said, more to himself than to Kellin.-Ghlist