Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Odhran"I'm a pirate, not for the loot, but because being a pirate gives me freedom. I'm not in it for the money, I'm in it for the freedom." Odhran said, sitting next to the loot. "Sure, you might say I'm in it for the money because I have the largest pay. But what you don't seem to realize is that I pay for the upkeep of the ship and supplies to keep us alive. I need the bigger pile because I pay for the food and upkeep of the ship. Until we get a cook and shipwright I get the highest pay. Then things will change." Odhran said, his eyes gleaming.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Odhran"On this we will disagree. A pirate is the most free if you ask me." Odhran said. "I could be free, but I'd be free under the Turaga's command. A pirate answers to no one." Odhran said with a grin. "Except their captain."

IC: Moylan "Really, how many people do you think actually follow the Turagas' rules?" She commented starting to head back up onto the deck. "You're no better than I am." OOC: And TDC has now given a slight hint into the mind of Moylan, which may or may not help Ohdran, depending on if you understand it. I told you my new Plan for getting Moylan to completely join the crew would be more challenging overall

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: After having completely exhausted a tiny bar's supply of vodka and decent combatants, Kaiva decided, probably quite drunkenly, to take a trip to her homeland. for old time's sake. Wobbling only a tiny bit, she left the bar, leaving two widgets behind for all her drinks, and made her way to the frigid wastes of Ko-Wahi. OOC: Kaiva to Ko-Wahi.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: [Stronin] Stronin was pretty sure the universe liked to screw with him. All he wanted to do was to get a drink, but his sane-looking drinking companion had ended up attempting to kill some random drunk Toa, who somehow knew him. However, he was pretty sure he had never seen, or stolen from, the Toa of Air that was currently begging for help. "Why do I have to end up meeting homicidal maniacs?" he muttered, leaving his drink untouched on the counter. Activating his powers, the Toa of Iron forced all of Syyge's metal armour to keep the Magnetism Toa in place, preventing him from attacking the other Toa. "Can you guys kill each other outside," he said, frustrated that he wasn't able to finish his drink. "I really need a drink."

IC Marda Marda glanced at the Toa, whose Mask had nullified her power. "Hate those stupid Kanohi." she mumbled, leaving the bottle of wine on the counter. "Alright everyone! I've gotta go out for a bit. I've got guards in the next room, so if anyone causes trouble you'll be very forcefully removed form this establishment!" she yelled, walking to the door. A Matoran took her place behind the counter. NPC Matoran is now running the bar.

IC: Twilite; Odhran's ship. Twilite scooped up his pile and placed it into his satchel. "Thank you, Odhran." He glanced up and over at Moylan. "Hey! you're getting more than me and Draebe! Can't you just take the 27 percent and let it be?" He said this expecting a strong reaction. But he needed to justify himself as the ship's second-in-command.

It's all because the internet.

Toa_Ignika_Creation.png

IC, Aurax: Aurax sat inside his shop. Business was slow as usual. People never come by anymore to buy weapons he thought to himself. His shop was filled with weapons of all kinds, some of them unique. He wondered if there were any designs from long ago he could use as inspiration for some new weapons.OOC: Aurax available for interaction (until I decide to get him to do something)

IC: TwiliteThe Toa chuckled to himself. "Hehe," he mumbled, walking to the bow of the ship. "I'll win you over eventually." He looked out towards the beautiful sea. Breathing in the smell of ocean water, he said to himself: "This is gonna be great."

Toa_Ignika_Creation.png

OOC: Actually, Alex wasn't yet killing Henkka. He had just readied his weapon. IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Po-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Koro): Alex was surprised to suddenly find his host's body unmoving. He immediately realized it was the work of the Toa of Iron nearby... actually a very familiar one. Alex could recognize the Toa of Iron named Stronin from his previous adventure. He had been helping Henkka and his team against Xa-Koronan mages... and of course against Alex and his band of thieves. Still, Alex doubted this timeline was the same one. He had no idea what the relationship between Stronin and Alex's new host was, but judging on the way the Toa of Magnetism was now unable to move, they were not too close. "Um, what are you doing?" Alex said quickly, doing his best to sound confused. "That Toa is drunk. He's just hallucinating or something. I'm not sure what. But I would never kill anybody." It was best to take things slowly and carefully.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

OOC: Oh. IC:[Stronin] "You seem to have your weapon at the ready," Stronin remarked, taking a swig of his drink. "My job requires me to recognise signs of violence, so it's simple to assume that you're probably gonna attack him." His words were technically the truth, seeing that he needed to make quick getaways if somebody decided to attack him, so it was more of a survival instinct than a skill. "Anyway," he continued, "I don't care if you guys want to fight, but take it outside. As you can see, we're in a pub." The look on the Iron Toa's face was rather disturbing, which showed how serious his words were.

IC:Odhran"Hey Draebe!" Odhran called. "We're going to set sail now. Our destination is, the Kumu Islets!" Odhran called, heading below deck to put his money away. OOC:Nitro Frost, you can make the wahi moving post.

IC (Xalve, outside Po-Koro): Xalve stood, gripping the sword in his hand. He swung it, bringing up his shield as he did so. He shortly brought his sword up in an uppercut, kicking his foot out, then going into a lunge, and a flurry of short thrusts and slices. He sheathed his sword and shield. "Well, that wasn't bad. I could do better, but that'd probably keep me alive." He headed over to the ship-yard. He was a Toa of Fire, but the shipyard would probably turn up some nice opportunities. OOC: Xalve advances to the Po-Wahi docks.

I figure I may as well do PBZPs now. But, I have a terrible work ethic,so they may take a while.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

blue=taken, red=in progress

IC(Draebe): The toa lifted his arms. "You know, being showy is half of the fun." The seas began to move around the ship, moving it with the grace of a...robot gazelle thing. He brought it out of the docks, spinning it into another direction, that would not run into any other ships. "Kumu Islets...the Island chain at the lower part of the island?" OOC: I assume you mean Post-haste? Cause that's incredibly fun to say.

IC:Kohra had to try hard not to smile like a pathetic pedestrian. The whispers were quiet but she could feel her dark passenger was satisfied. Now she would leave and watch the fallout from a distance. Even the setting sun didn't seem to bother her right now. The Vortixx felt elated.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC, Aurax: Aurax sat in his shop, like any other boring day. Then a Matoran messenger came up to him. He could tell that this was a messenger because of the badge he wore. The messenger told him that Turaga Onewa wished to see him immediately. Aurax closed the shop, to the dismay of some potential customers. He went to the turaga's hut. He greeted the turaga respectfully, and the turaga told him that a bird came with a letter from a matoran asking for helpers, and the turaga believed that Aurax was the right man. Turaga told Aurax to go to Ta-Koro, and find Stannis.OOC: Aurax to Ta-Wahi, so he can meet Stannis.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC: Noran had enough of sitting around and twiddling his thumbs. He need to go talk to Onewa, regarding the whereabouts of Hafu, he liked the carver, who took pride in his work, and last he heard was part of the Chronicler's Company. He left his gauntlets in his hut, there was no reason to travel to the Turaga armed. He respect the Turaga as well, but it wasn't Noran's time to hang up his bootstraps at least he thought. He needed to learn some information first and see where that followed. He walked to the Turaga Onewa's hut and gave a few sharp knocks on the hut and they said something. "Turaga Onewa, I need to talk to ya, if ya can spare a minute or two."

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Kahua walked into Po-Koro. Some pirates were arguing, and many things were around. He walked up to a Matoran merchant. "I'd like to buy a drink." His wallet was empty. The merchant brought out a bit of a strong drink and said, "Forty-five widgets, this is the good stuff."Kahua thought for a moment. "All right then." He reached into his metal can, and pulled out the widgets needed. He drained the cup. "Well, don't you have a place to put that stuff?"The merchant stared. "Yes, but why would you want me to put in the money right now?"Kahua laughed. "Well, I've lost money simply by misplacing it before."The merchant shuddered and put it away. Kahua left, and once he was more than 3 feet from the money, it turned to iron sand--while in the money box, therefore out of sight of the merchant.Kahua looked back at the oblivious merchant. "Heh...I should make a living as a pirate."OOC: BioBeast, you might be interested... OOC: Ok, apparently I'll need to do better than that.IC: Kahua walked into another merchant's shop. He was selling art tools, and made quite a profit from it in Po-Koro. "Sir, could I see your items?" He walked forward, then tripped on purpose. Some of his Iron Sand spilled out.The merchant jumped back. "I think you spilled some of your..."Kahua laughed. "It's nothing, show me your very best items, I have a lot of money with me." The merchant began to go on a long rant about the items he had, while Kahua channeled his powers from sand grain to sand grain. He managed to quietly move open the lock to the merchant's profits, and made the sand engulf all of it.Kahua stopped the merchant. "That's enough. Maybe when I have more time, I just realized I forgot to buy food." He held the money in a ball of iron sand, and lifted the large ball into his can.The merchant stared. "Wow! You must have spilled more than I thought!"Kahua laughed. "Always good to have a large supply of this when you're a Toa of Magnetism."The merchant laughed as Kahua walked away. He turned back around and looked at his profit chest. "HEY! WHAT THE--?! WHO DID THIS?! WAS IT YOU?!"Kahua was already behind the shop, and running away from it. He said, "I gotta get back to Turaga Onewa fast!" But he only said it to avoid suspicion. I really should become a pirate, I've been doing this for ten years and never been caught! His attention drifted to the arguing pirates. "And maybe this is just the time." He ran over to them.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Po-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Koro): "Weapon at the ready?" Alex asked, trying to sound as innocent as possible. "It's just a reflex. That Toa of Air was acting kind of strange, you know. I didn't realize it was because of alcohol." Alex tried to turn his head and was reminded that Stronin held him in place. "Would you please just release me now?"

IC: [Stronin] "Right," Stronin drawled, temporarily releasing his powers over the two. "I believe you, but no killing in here. The bartenders will get angry." Shivering again at the mention of one of the most dreaded people in the world, he returned to his glass, which he saw was already empty. Rather annoyed at the fact that he had somehow finished his drink, he decided to order another one, despite the fact that alcoholic substances would weaken his survival instincts. "What's that one over there?" the Iron Toa asked, pointing towards the dusty bottle on one of the top shelves. The bartender turned to grab hold of the bottle, before frowning at it. "Never seen this one before," the matoran muttered. Stronin leaned forward, his curiosity piqued. "What is it?" he asked.A smile grew behind the Iron Toa's mask. "Well..." The bartender hesitated slightly. "It's green." "I'll be having that then."

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Po-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Koro): Released by Stronin, Alex stretched himself... well, Syyge a little and looked around. He was in a pub. Apparently, a pub that was located in Po-Koro. Alex frowned. He was still on Mata Nui. Alex quickly turned to the unconscious Toa of Air. He knew that Toa stored Henkka's spirit in it. In killing the Toa, Alex would also kill Henkka with it. That would lead to... what? Alex had no idea. It was possible he could return home after killing Henkka. Then again, he might just continue leaping around in time into different bodies, stuck with doing evil things for some greater evil than himself. Without Henkka to correct those evil deeds, Alex might someday be able to ultimately finish this strange mission to turn the world into a horrible place and get back home. Or not. Alex decided not to worry about the consequences. What really mattered was revenge. After all these years of having Henkka as a thorn in the back... finally, Alex's worst enemy was at his feet, at his mercy. Of course, Alex couldn't kill Henkka here without attracting attention. And then there was Stronin. Although Stronin probably knew nothing about Alex's past experiences with him, Alex would definately have his revenge on the Toa of Iron as well. Just for the fun of it. But that would have to wait. "Looks like alcohol doesn't suit him", Alex said, pointing at Voi's unmoving body. "I'll take him outside to get sober." Alex heaved Henkka on his shoulder and started to leave.

IC:Kohra had to try hard not to smile like a pathetic pedestrian. The whispers were quiet but she could feel her dark passenger was satisfied. Now she would leave and watch the fallout from a distance. Even the setting sun didn't seem to bother her right now. The Vortixx felt elated.

IC: Clo'on noticed a Vortixx with an odd expression on her face. Looked like she might be in pain. "Milady, are you well?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Kohra froze at the sudden interaction, her emotional high disappearing faster then a drop of water on the sand around her feet. She usually avoided any contact with others. She had mostly seen them from afar and held most of them in contempt. Her guide had told her about their kind, content to worship a spirit that had left this world to itself. In front of her stood a Toa, his colour that of the Wahi he came from, brown and tan, with a very athletic build. The difference in size was not too big though and they could see eye to eye. Kohra looked him up and down quickly, but keeping the speed in check. If she acted like a cornered Rahi, who knew what ideas this one might get. Her mind raced as she thought of the appropriate response to the Toa's inquiry."Yes, yes..." she finally said, trying to sound exhausted. "It's just...I am afraid these temperatures are not what I am used to."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Hawke Tennyr; Dal Riata The Toa of Fire strode through the harsh and barren desert until he found the bar. "The Dal Riata. I can't wait..." Hawke said this and entered the bar slowly, as too not make many sudden moves. He was always weary of his surroundings these days, as he could trust NO ONE. He moved into the bar and caught eye of Marda. He gasped. She was just as beautiful as he had seen her last, so long ago."Marda. It's been too long."

Toa_Ignika_Creation.png

IC: Marda "Hawke!" Marda gasped, running over an hurling herself at the Toa. "Where have you been? It's been ages." she cried, hugging him close. When she finally pried herself away, she smiled at her old friend. "How's life been treating you?" she asked. OOC Um...okay? I know they knew each other in the last BZPRPG, but since those events were reset how exactly do they know each other? Unless of course you want to take past events into consideration. Hawke and Ciel never did finish their fight. If that's how you want it, let me know and I can tell you how that ended. This aside, it's good to see you again.