Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Dehkaz"...Right, okay, then," the Toa of Magnetism replied, before seeming to ralise something. "But what are we doing out here? Come on aboard. I've got water for you, sir, and anything else if anyone wants anything."Despite that fact that it was largely informal, Dehkaz did his best make everyone on his ship as comfortable as possible. Having an angry crew was not on his to-do list.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Darien - Po-Wahi -“I must thank you for saving my life,” The matoran said as she leaned against the palm tree. “It’s almost sad that despite the many Toa that Mata Nui has summoned, I still forget that they're around… or that they care enough to help us”Darien thought about it, it was true, from what he'd seen in just Po-koro alone, few Toa seemed to be around, despite their numbers. They had forgotten their duty, their purpose...whatever it was they were doing they had forgotten to protect who they were suppose to serve. He didn't feel like he was one to talk though, for many years he'd been a prince, oblivious...no, naive, to just how bad things really were. But things were different now, his eyes had been opened as he began to sneak out of the castle as night, seeing for himself just how hard the matoran had it. His fathered seemed to be obvious to it, even the Seer, who was suppose to be aware of well, everything. They had all been blind.Until that fateful day, when Makuta himself, the Dark Sorcerer, attacked the castle, killing his father and nearly everyone from the court. He, along with two companions, had been fortunate enough to be here in Po-koro, on a mission. Darien had been spared a terrible fate, but for what? That had been many months ago, and even though he'd made it his mission to help protect the village of stone, he felt like he wasn't doing enough. They're had to be a way to stop the Dark Sorcerer, end his reign...though it seemed impossible. “My name is Wokiya… of Ko-Koro” Wokiya said to the Darien, “What’s your name?” This snapped Darien out of his thoughts. "Oh um, I'm Darien." he said, being snapped out of his thoughts had caught him a bit off guard. He smiled at her. "It's a pleasure to met you Wokiya...may I ask what a lady like yourself was doing out here alone in the harsh desert?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Toa KakopaHaving recharged energy he walked to the center of po-koro.He took a rock and burned a message in it:

Sick of the evil in our world, want to end it?Join our organisation, the only need: COURAGEJust get to the Quarry by nightfall

I'm back!

IC: Fetix exited the tunnel system for what would probably be the last time in a while and continued to walk towards Po-Koro, passing the shelter he and Kakopa built along the way. Once in the village, he noticed a rock with a message probably written by Kakopa burned on it. The grooves in the rock still looked hot, so he assumed the Toa of Fire was nearby. Sure enough, after backtracking slightly, he noticed his ally walking towards the quarry to wait for respondents to the sign. Fetix deactivated his mask and followed Kakopa to his destination.

R8aOQ.jpg

IC: "If only I were that successful," Fetix answered. "The only one who responded to my own sign was completely against the idea, ignored all of my attempts to convince him that it's our best option, and even threatened to attack me if I try to carry it out. I doubt he has any idea where I am, though, so he probably won't be able to physically threaten me. I still believe that my plan could be successful if there were enough people willing to help us, but the one flaw with it that I didn't anticipate was that everyone is either too busy or not reasonable enough to. There aren't really any good alternatives to what we're trying to accomplish right now, but even that isn't proving to be good enough. You don't have any other suggestions, do you?"

R8aOQ.jpg

IC: Krayn and Brukin"That, would be most appreciated, Captain Dehkaz." Krayn replied, doing his best to look as sober as possible. He was mostly successful. Brukin watched from the deck. The massive being hadn't moved in quite a long time, content to simply observe the events occurring around him.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: DehkazWith a nod, the Toa of Magnetism lead them onto the deck. Brukin was standing by, not having moved for a quite a while. Dehkaz supposed it was okay, as the gigantic being made a good counter-weight for the cannons. Kale was below deck, showing around Renthos, while the Fourth just seemed to be there. Well, all his crew accounted for, Dehkaz turned to the three. "If you like, I could show you to your cabins, and get some water for you, sir," Dehkaz said to him. The gunmetal-armored Toa didn't voice his opinions of drinking while on duty, as Krayn was, his superior."And also, I've got a plan for ambushing the pirates, perhaps you would like to see, ma'am?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dehkaz"Alright then," the Toa of Magnetism said, leading Naona to his cabin near the back of the deck. The Toa of Magnetism stopped, and turned towards Krayn. "Oh, sir, I'm sure Brukin there could get you some water. As well as show you to your cabin,"Dehkaz turned back around, and walked to his cabin once again, holding open the door for the Toa of Stone.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magnetism walked in behind Naona, and nodded in reply to her thanks. Reaching out, he pulled open a map that had been rolled up on the side of his desk. "Okay, so here is the pirate's last known position," he said, placing an armored finger on a spot just off the south eastern coast of Le-Wahi. "And jusging by the wind speed and direction," he traced a line up the coast, "Here is where they mostly likely will be.""Now, here," he placed a finger on a spot above its last position, "is a small cove. If we can make it to there, it would be easy enough to set an ambush for them. The only problem would be making sure that we hit them hard on our first shot. Crippling them before they have a chance to make an escape. While we have more firepower then them, the Fowadi isn't built for speed. Have Fourth on our side may prove to be an advantage, as control over the ocean itself isn't a power that they have. Additionally, any projectiles thrown at us could be deflected by Brukin, Kale, or myself.""That's it so far, and I plan on refining it as I recive more intel on them.," the Toa of Magnetism finished, looking over to Naona. "One thing though, we're likely to encounted them while you're still onboard, I thought I'd let you know, ma'am."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dehkaz"I thought of that," the Toa of Magnetism replied, shifting through a stack of reports, "And I found something here on... ah, here."He held up a page, on the back was the Gukko force symbol, and Dehkaz began to read out loud, "Outpost attacked multiple times from ship, super-heated projectiles set fire to building, managed to retreat with only minor injuries...""Now, I looked through some more reports, and almost all reference to some sort of heated cannonballs being used by the pirates," he said, "And after going through some more files on purchased ammunition over the last month, I found nothing pointing towards pirates. So, they most likely have a Toa or Skakdi of iron onboard, while the captain himself seems to be superheating them."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magnetism grinned. "Well, I certainly try my best," he said, rolling the map back up and re-stacking the pile of papers. Despite he amount of stuff in his cabin, the room was still orderly and neat, and he was going to keep it that way. "Now," Dehkaz said, "I know that as much as you must like going over battle stratagies with me, you have other things to do...?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dehkaz"Alright, then," he said, shrugging. "I'd ask how things are going, but you've already answered that."Dehkaz leaned up against the wall of the room, his arms crossed. "Don't suppose anything important happened while I was lying in a hospital bed, recruiting crewmembers, and making battle plans that I'll probably have to change anyway...?" the Toa of Magnetism asked.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -