Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Darien - Po-Wahi -Darien watched as Wokiya pulled the satchel from the sand, must of been her belongings. It seemed they were fairly important to her. "I'm sorry, you were asking what I was doing out here..." Wokiya said to Darien. "Well..." the Matoran began. The distraction had gone as quickly as it came, "I was on a trip to Ga-Koro... I must've gotten lost. Really lost"Indeed she must of been pretty lost, Darien admittedly had never been to Ga-koro, but from the maps he'd studied back in Ta-koro, it puzzled him a bit why she didn't just head directly south from Po-koro. Maybe her compass was damaged. "Is Po-Koro nearby?" Wokiya asked, hoping to change the subject completely, "Ga-Koro can wait -- I'd go for any type of civilization now.""Yes it is, not too far from here actually." He said, pointing back west. It was fairly important that they did get back there, Wokiya had drank most of his water now, and she probably still was a bit dehydrated. He wondered if she could make the trip. "Are you well enough to walk?" He asked, perfectly willing to carry her if need be.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Toa LhimataHe left the cave to scout the area, using his maskt to fly.When he few over the desert he saw two matoran a ga-matoran and a other, the water matoran looked exhousted, so the toa of the green landed."Hey, it seems you guy got some problems, can I help?" he asked.

Edited by Toa Temporal

I'm back!

Kale Ironshaper- FowardiIC: The tour ended with Kale showing the Skakdi the room he would be assigned if he were to join the crew before bringing him back up to the deck."And there you have it. A full tour of the Po-koro warship, the Fowardi. What do you think?"
IC: Renthos, Fowardi"It's rather... interesting. Heavily armed and heavily built." Renthos said, the look of distraction still visible on his eyes as he scanned the deck once more. "I must say, I'm intrigued. What positons for crew do you have open?"

pNNgXax.jpg

Kale Ironshaper- FowardiIC: "You could take my spot as Quartermaster. I only recently got the position as First Mate after our last one took a leave of absence, so I am still filling that position until we can find somebody else. If you would prefer something else then I'm sure we could come up wit something."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Lux Saran - Po-Koro InnLux smiled, his anxiety quickly dissipating, "Not bad, so far. A little... dry for my tastes, but I think I can adjust. I'm too used to living in the jungle, I think."The Po-Matoran leaned back, draping one arm over the back of his chair, "In fact, I've been considering returning over to Le-Koro, once we've eaten and refuelled. It'd be nice to get back home, and see some familiar sights."Of course, there some ulterior motives for Lux's idea...IC: Rynekk Simul - FowadiRynekk took a step forward between Hari and Dehkaz, "I'll go with her, sir, unless you have other duties for me..."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Renthos, Fowardi"Quartermaster? A fascinating proposition, Kale Ironshaper." Renthos considered it for several moments, before his eyes regained their usual spark of good humor. "I accept. Most happily, I accept your offer." As he said this, he offered his hand for the Fe-Toa to shake.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: "Hmm. I say ignore them. Ignore, ignore, ignore unless they pull a weapon, attack us, or speak to us." He scratched his head. "In which case we are to tell them we are here for medical treatment.""Pfah!" Bahokosar smirked."What? It's true so long as I don't see anything shiny. Not like we go around hurting people for fun like most pirates, eh?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: KraynKrayn, after a moment's thought, began to speak whatever he heard in a perfect imitation of the pirates. It was eerie, hearing so many different voices coming out of his mouth. And none of them were his.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Dehkaz"Sir, I'll be the first to say that doing that is both genius and creepy," the Toa of Magnetism commented, raising an eyebrow. It was one thing to be able to hear like that, it was another to be able to speak what you were hearing. It was a handy power to have, and another reason Dehkaz was glad to have a Toa of Sonics onboard now that Dekal was gone.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Bahokosar chuckled. "Prayin', are ye? I believe in neither the Great Spirit nor the Dark, but better were the days when mastery of the seas came not from deals with eldritch creatures, but from the sweat of a man's brow and the strength of his back alone! Ye all know this to be true...or most of ye do." He coughed again."Pardon me, Bahokosar, but I believe some of that mastery came from the drinking of rum as well." The Koro was now clearly visible.OOC: Cookie if you get the reference in there.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Krayn"Almighty Makuta-" Krayn started to say, in Jianzha's voice, before stopping. His voice reverted back to his own, and his eyes narrowed. "There's no way I am repeating that."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: You don't seem to understand how a Toa of Sonics works.IC-Kun:Next to Krayn, hanging upside-down from the rigging of the sails next to him and, somehow, perfectly hidden and perfectly silent until he dropped down, was Kun."Makuta follower on the other ship? I can fix that for you."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Krayn"Naona, the combination of a Makuta Follower and two pirates cannot be ignored." Krayn announced, picking his crossbow up from the deck, and carefully loading a bolt. "Permission to engage?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krayn"Understood."In one smooth motion, Krayn brought up the crossbow, bracing it against his shoulder, and allowing his mask to guide his hands. Following the almost subconscious instructions, he altered his aim, and pulled the trigger.A Sanok-aimed bolt lanced through the air, aimed for the rear of Jianzha's left knee. If it hit, ot would almost certainly sever the muscle. And with any sound from the operation deadened by the De-Toa, and her back to him, it would hit.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magnetism glared at the being, and was already preparing an elemental blast if needed. Ignoring Krayn as the De-Toa launched a bolt from his crossbow, Dehkaz spoke up."Why," the gunmetal-armored Toa asked, "Are you on my ship?"Dehkaz wasn't quite satisfied with the whole "Helpful traveler" thing. No one just climbed aboard his ship like that.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Bahokosar is being carried by Jianzha, so he heard. And Sorapak didn't hear a thing from her, he heard and replied to Bahokosar rather absentmindedly.But if you mean Krayn, Toa of Sonics can hear stuff from far away.IC: Bahokosar, however, did have the ability to turn his head as he was being carried. "Jump left!" Sorapak immediately did so. "Wot?""A better question would be who, Sorapak. As in, who did that?!" He coughed. "And ye'll be findin' out yerself, not runnin' away.""Oh, and what are you doing?""Being carried by someone who is running away, and thereby not running away." He smirked. "Besides, I have an excuse, which you don't.""I have no rum. Does that count?""Nay."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Kale Ironshaper- FowardiIC: Kale shook the offered hand, looking into the Skakdi's eyes as he did so. People tended to give a hint of their thoughts out through them and Kale wanted to know more about their new crew-member.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Dehkaz"It is," the Toa of Magnetism said, his eyes never leaving the Toa of Plasma, "Much easier to ask permission to come aboard."Still, it was over and done with, and there was no point in complaining about it. Still, Dehkaz didn't want just anyone climbing aboard when they felt like it. "Designed by Ga-Koroan ship builders," Dehkaz said in responce to the Toa's question, "Refitted by Skakdi pirates, before being refitted once again by myself."Finding out just where the Fowadi had been had been one of the things Dehkaz wanted to do.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Renthos, FowardiRenthos eyes, when they briefly made contact with Kale's, were jovial, the spark of good humor visible, but oddly distant and absent, as if the conversation was one of the twenty things that he was thinking. "So, should we notify Dehkaz of my new positon?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Krayn"Understood."In one smooth motion, Krayn brought up the crossbow, bracing it against his shoulder, and allowing his mask to guide his hands. Following the almost subconscious instructions, he altered his aim, and pulled the trigger.A Sanok-aimed bolt lanced through the air, aimed for the rear of Jianzha's left knee. If it hit, ot would almost certainly sever the muscle. And with any sound from the operation deadened by the De-Toa, and her back to him, it would hit.
OOC: Bahokosar is being carried by Jianzha, so he heard. And Sorapak didn't hear a thing from her, he heard and replied to Bahokosar rather absentmindedly.But if you mean Krayn, Toa of Sonics can hear stuff from far away.IC: Bahokosar, however, did have the ability to turn his head as he was being carried. "Jump left!" Sorapak immediately did so. "Wot?""A better question would be who, Sorapak. As in, who did that?!" He coughed. "And ye'll be findin' out yerself, not runnin' away.""Oh, and what are you doing?""Being carried by someone who is running away, and thereby not running away." He smirked. "Besides, I have an excuse, which you don't.""I have no rum. Does that count?""Nay."
OOC I'm confused. How do I react to this?

OOC: I am not completely sure. Especially since Bahokosar warning her is unlikely, to say the least. Speaking as someone who has used a regular bow, and by all counts the crossbow is even stronger, by the time you can see an arrow and determine what it is, it had already hit its target. Which is to say, that by the time Bahokosar realized the arrow was coming, what it was, what should be done, and got a warning out, it would already have hit.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Toa Fetix/Toa BaronuA couple of hours after they left Onu-Koro, Fetix and Baronu finally arrived in the Po-Wahi quarry. Fetix led the Toa of Magnetism over to his and Kakopa's home base."So this is your headquarters?" asked Baronu."Yep. We'll probably be keeping all of the prisoners in here," Fetix replied, entering into the Iron building with Baronu following behind."It must be pretty convenient to be able to make buildings appear from the ground. A place like this would have taken a while to construct manually.""Indeed." Fetix once again used his Iron power to create several rows of Protosteel prison cells in one of the base's four main rooms and led Baronu into that room. "This is where the jail will be set up. All you have to do is look after whoever's locked up in here, place any criminals we bring back to you inside a cell, and pin them down with your Magnetism powers if they manage to get out somehow.""Sounds simple enough, and decently exciting too," Baronu answered. "Thanks for letting me know about this open position that you had.""No problem. Besides, we probably need you at least as much as you need us. The kind of people we're going to be imprisoning here should not be left unsupervised.""I'll keep that in mind," replied Baronu. He decided that this was probably going to be a better life than the one he had before, and he could at least ask Fetix to build heavy metal doors on the cells if the prisoners got too loud and obnoxious.

R8aOQ.jpg

IC: (Hari)Hari watched one of the pirates fall. She had heard everything that Krayn had said, that didn't mean they were supposed to shoot on site and then Krayn happened to shoot one of them in the leg. Her eyes narrowed and a look of disappointment was visible on her face."I just love how we didn't even given them a chance to explain themselves. Sure let's open fire on them, based upon a few bits of conversation we heard. I don't care if they're pirates or followers of Makuta. We're supposed to give them a fair chance. Not open fire on them because we're paranoid!" She snapped. She moved off the ship and headed towards the group. A real cop, a real guardsman was supposed to give people an opportunity to turn themselves in, to give them some sort of rights, rather than brand them as villains and vagabonds. It was clearly that Hari was hardly happy with Naona's order or the fact that Krayn had clipped one of them. Well she would be there soon and perhaps she could be like the officer she had always looked up to, the one that came to her so many years ago, when her parents were killed in the pirate raid off the coast of Ga-Wahi.Then again that Guardswoman had been through a lot, people changed, sometimes they could do things that even let you down.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg