Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Now wouldn't that be interesting... :evilgrin:

We must discuss... Hehehe...

IC:

The stranger silently listened as the Vortixx spoke, giving almost no indication that the words spoken had been heard. The strengthening winds whipped the being's cloak to the side, pressing it into a vague form hidden beneath the dark fabric. The being itself seemed completely uneffected, almost as if detached slightly from the normal, physical world. Without a sound, the being dropped the last few meters onto the desert floor, cloak barely moving as fell the short distance. Bent knees absorbed the impact, while a cloud of dust rose from the landing.

The being paused for a moment, and glanced back at the Vortixx now behind it, yellow eyes glowing under the shadowy hood. "This way," was the only thing spoken, before the mysterious being turned around, and began a Westward walk towards a small collection of mountians in the distance. Strangely enough, as the Vortixx would soon notice following behind the being, no foot prints were left in its wake. The slight disturbance in the sand where the being's cloak dragged along the ground was the only indication that anyone had actually been there.

The mountains weren't as far away as they first seemed, and they already began to grow steadily larger as the two beings continued towards them.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Now wouldn't that be interesting... :evilgrin:

We must discuss... Hehehe...

IC:

The stranger silently listened as the Vortixx spoke, giving almost no indication that the words spoken had been heard. The strengthening winds whipped the being's cloak to the side, pressing it into a vague form hidden beneath the dark fabric. The being itself seemed completely uneffected, almost as if detached slightly from the normal, physical world. Without a sound, the being dropped the last few meters onto the desert floor, cloak barely moving as fell the short distance. Bent knees absorbed the impact, while a cloud of dust rose from the landing.

The being paused for a moment, and glanced back at the Vortixx now behind it, yellow eyes glowing under the shadowy hood. "This way," was the only thing spoken, before the mysterious being turned around, and began a Westward walk towards a small collection of mountians in the distance. Strangely enough, as the Vortixx would soon notice following behind the being, no foot prints were left in its wake. The slight disturbance in the sand where the being's cloak dragged along the ground was the only indication that anyone had actually been there.

The mountains weren't as far away as they first seemed, and they already began to grow steadily larger as the two beings continued towards them.

IC: Kughii

As the two traversed the landscape of rolling sand dunes and rocky, Kughii's mind rolled across topics. By the time they arrived at the base of the western mountains, the twin suns had set, and Kughii's mind was filled with pastry.

The perfected crust, a soft golden brown, smells of each grain used, flavored by the local waters and essence of anise. It's texture is not one of papyrus, but flaky and with a bite. The meats, a mixture of cuts and parts of many rahi, are cured in pepper to flair the nostrils upon opening their packaging and spiced with a multi-layered symphony of colorful ingredients, laying my tongue to rest with each movement, daring my senses forwards to the next level of flavor. Steam rolls from the end of this pastry, and occasionally a chopped fruit or nut will attempt to escape, forcing me to use my hand to push them back in. It is a work bred of love...

Edited by Riaril

IC: Rizik

Rizik shot air out out of his hands, causing the bridge to crystalise in a golden orange colour.

"Okay, Ill go first. Its not stable so be careful"

He walked slowly along the bridge, parts of it breaking under his feet as he walked. He sighed in relief as he stepped onto the other side

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC:

The first place LoJak searched was the bar he had met Mita in, but she was nowhere to be found. He tried asking neighbors and merchants on the street if they had seen the musical Toa, but none of them did. It didn't surprise LoJak, not really- she had told him she was a wanderer, never staying anywhere too long as much as because of her musical ability as because sheer bad luck. Still, LoJak felt hurt he had abandoned her, and now he was alone in Po-Koro, certain it was his destiny to inspire the Matoran and help them overcome Makuta, yet he lacked anyone to help him. He knew of no of one with whom he could share his burdensome destiny. His shoulders sagged. He needed a drink.

No, he thought shaking his head. I will not allow myself to be bogged down by alcohol again, or anything else. It was a distraction, a powerful one at that, and I will not submit to it again. The last time he had given in, LoJak had fallen into a reverie, forgetting his destiny, his duty. If even I, a Toa, cannot keep myself steadfast towards my future, how can I hope to help the Matoran onwards towards theirs? he thought.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC Zakhon

He was next and passed without a problem but when Vohkon crossed the bridge it collapsed Zahkon shouted out "NOOO" and tried to climb down the ravine, while he felt his powers of symbiotic slipping away.

OOC

Stop me

I'm back!

IC: Aelynn

"Hmm... I did," the Toa of Iron replied, a grin on her Kanohi as she sat back down at their table. The earilier explosions were soon out of her mind.

IC:

Once they arrived at the base of the mountains, the monolithic peaks towering overhead and fading from view on the moonless night, the being veered left, and towards what looked to be a small indentation on the side of the mountain. As they got closer one was able to see that it was infact a cave, not unlike the ones that belonged to some of the larger, desert dwelling rahi. The mysterious being slipped inside, black fabric melting into the shadows seemlessly.

A bright flash suddenly appeared, a spark that lit a pile of collected wood, whether created elementally, or by normal means, it was impossible to tell. The flames filled the area with light, as well as casting long, flickering shadows deeper into the cave. The stranger was crouched over the burning wood, dark form hiding the orange flames from view. A small pack was tucked away near the roughly circular wall, and what seemed to be a heatstone container lay by it.

The cave itself seemed to have been carved by natural processes, rather than a rahi or Matoran. The entire place was just tall enough for a Vortixx to stand upright, while still having some room to spare. The walls were curved, and had the sharp smoothness that only came with sand whipping across rock. The ash gathered on the ceiling showed that it wasn't the first time it had been used as shelter.

The being eventually turned away from the fire, sitting down cross legged on the dusty ground. The sound of a clasp being undone came from within the dark cloak, and an elegent, bronze coated sword was withdrawn from within, before being set down lengthwise on the being's knees. The being then lay its forearms down ontop of the sword, the yellow eyes staring straight ahead.

"It isn't much, but please make yourself comfortable," came the featureless voice from within the thick fabric, a strange thing to hear after the only other sound had been the flickering fire.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

He followed The Stranger into the small orifice which served as the mouth of the cave, moonlight lighting the way as his hands pressed against the rough stone exterior. Inside, however, was different. Limestone dripped from the ceiling, ash coating its surface in black patches as if a strange form of mold. The entrance was deceptively small for the size of the actual interior, Kughii's body gratefully reverting from his crouched posture as he passed through its maw. The flickering flame which sprung forth gave the vortixx a sense of security, the warmth quickly filling the space with a crackling mirth, the desert chill banished outside with each orange tongue lapping at the dry wood. Seeing the bronzed blade lain bare, Kughii felt a sudden connection with The Stranger, "So you know something of the sword as well..." The yellow eyes, silver arms and legs of a race indiscernible to him continued to vex Kughii's thoughts. Well, at least I can rule out this thing is a matoran.

"Do you have any hobbies," Kughii asked, an eye waywardly flickering towards the small pack of supplies. Perhaps I can figure something out through their pleasures...

IC: Ferron

The group was nearing the cliffs of Po-Wahi, Ferron taking a moment to spare a glance at the massive stone walls rising up before them.

He turned to his two companions eyes falling on Krell.

"So, where to now?"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Currently jamming with Wotz on big Krell post, don't worry, it'll be up soon. ;)

And Aelynn post when I have more time.

IC:

The being shrugged, the thick cloak rising slightly with the movement, but did not turn to look at the Vortixx. The fire light cast rippling shadows over the sand-smoothed walls and the two figures inside. "I enjoy reading, traveling, and have a tendancy to defend those who cannot defend themselves," the stranger replied, in a casual, but somewhat robotic tone. As if it were a list of things to do for the day.

There was a moment's pause, before the being turned its head to look at Kughii, yellow eyes questioning as they fixed themselves on the Vortixx. The flickering light provided by the fire gave the slightest glimpse of the face underneath the dark hood. Not enough to define any features, but enough to see a small... smile?

"And you?" the being asked, the formerly featureless voice becoming more defined, more relaxed even.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Setting up.

IC:

Look in the right places on this island, and you can find many things. One of these is the 'Well'. A monstrous Rahi, called the Sand Lion, has a home there. It is a pit in the ground, and the desert sands slowly flow into it. Within the bottom of the pit, the Rahi begins to stir.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC. To Ga-Koro.They'd been walking down the tunnel for hours. Not what seemed like hours. They had literally been on the same path since they had crashed eight hours ago. Most of their weaponry had been lost, if not all of it. He had thirsty. They were all tired. A new sensation had come up in the past mile or so. It was getting cold. Early on, it had been warm or even hot, and fairly well lit. Now, it was cool and damp, as well as dark. The only light came from his guest's torch."Okay. That's it," Kaun said, crossing his arms and halting, "I don't care if there's something at the end of this tunnel. I'm done."He slammed his fist up at the wooden planks boarding him off from the open sky. He tore one board down, then another, and another. His guest simply stood there. He looked up into the hole he'd made, and squinted as something cold hit his eye. Cold and wet. At first, it was just mud and sand that came down. Then, water. A few drops. More fell down to his face. A board dislodged itself under the pressure and water sprayed down. They were underwater. Soon, they would be in water."Run!"The group of Vortixx, despite their fatigue, burst off as fast as they could toward the end of the cave. Water was flooding out now, and they weren't as fast as it was. They had no conceivable way to block it of escape it. Only to get out. Water hit their ankles now. Panic spread through Kauncavich as he realized they likely still had a ways to go. His client seemed unemotional as always, even as the water reached their knees. He ran...and ran... His client stopped, but he kept going. He hit a concrete wall, realizing why his guest had stopped. They had reached their destination. A hole in the ceiling, big enough for a Vortixx. First his client leapt through, pushing himself up, then the former captain, then the rest of his crew. Kaun just fell back against the floor, his legs dripping. They had made it. The ground under him- whatever it was -was very comfortable."Where are we?""Ga-Wahi, technically. We're not actually connected to the mainland any longer, mind you."OOC: To Ga-Koro.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Currently jamming with Wotz on big Krell post, don't worry, it'll be up soon. ;)

And Aelynn post when I have more time.

IC:

The being shrugged, the thick cloak rising slightly with the movement, but did not turn to look at the Vortixx. The fire light cast rippling shadows over the sand-smoothed walls and the two figures inside. "I enjoy reading, traveling, and have a tendancy to defend those who cannot defend themselves," the stranger replied, in a casual, but somewhat robotic tone. As if it were a list of things to do for the day.

There was a moment's pause, before the being turned its head to look at Kughii, yellow eyes questioning as they fixed themselves on the Vortixx. The flickering light provided by the fire gave the slightest glimpse of the face underneath the dark hood. Not enough to define any features, but enough to see a small... smile?

"And you?" the being asked, the formerly featureless voice becoming more defined, more relaxed even.

The vortixx paused at the rebuttal, digesting The Stranger's words, processing them as his fingers twitched slightly against the tsuka of his sword. He had crouched down to the fire, his back towards the entry-way absorbing what chill might remain, his front towards the source of heat and his new companion with the yellow eyes. Even though he had moved to the inside, Kughii was loathe to remove his face-mask -- the idenesque piece of protodermis was more than just a simple face-screen, his identity continued to remain secluded from society while behind his emotional and physical barrier of spirit.

"My hobbies, eh," Kughii muttered, rolling his brown eyes comically behind the lenses. "I have a long and rotating list, but to put it all under a general umbrella my hobby and passion is play."

IC:

The being nodded slowly, taking in what Kughii had said. The cloaked being didn't reply, instead sat silently, observing the Vortixx. A cold, desert night breeze blew into the cave, whistling across the entrance and causing the fire to flicker. The Stranger payed it no mind, the yellow eyes continuing to look the Vortixx over. They took in every detail with an unnatural accuracy, noting every scratch, dent, and chip on the lightly colored armor.

Suddenly, the being's eyes snapped towards the entrance of the cave behind Kughii, arms going tense. A dark grey hand curled tightly around the leather hilt of the bronze-bladed sword resting on its knees. The being's other hand shot up, finger held up indicating silence. A moment past, and then another, the cloaked figure slowly rising to a crouched position.

Just when there seemed to be nothing, a thump was heard, but from where it was impossible to tell. A roar suddenly echoed across the darkened landscape, and the fire seemed to die down from it.

They weren't alone here.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Kughii swallowed slightly at the roar, a lump beginning to form in the back of his throat. Gripping the sheath firmly in his right hand, he stood as the roar from outside was followed by another.

"There's more than one, toa." Kughii stated, deciding once and for all on the race of his temporary companion. Their height; their hobbies; their mannerisms -- toa. Taking a firm step towards the entrance, his toes softly falling into patches of sand brought in by the winds, a hand poised at the lip of safety's mouth. "If there is some power you have that can help," Kughii calmly stated, a cold distance between himself and the seated warrior growing, causing a knot in their chest, "Please use it. Otherwise, try not to get in my way." His words were cold, bred from a life on the battlefield. With the whistling of the wind, he vanished into the night...

Three reptilian rahi screeched in the night, their tongues flickering outwards past their sharp teeth, poisons withering the ground from where they fell from glands in the sand-tarakava's mouths. Still half buried, only two or three of their six legs exposed to the elements, the creatures seemed to swim across the dunes, encroaching on the vortixx until a ring of moving death had surrounded him, his strides from the cave mouth having come calmly, drawing the vicious creatures away. Without sound, a well oiled blade slid from its sheath, the tip making swish as it flicked into a ready position. Kughii assumed a stance, his right arm moving back, bringing the blade behind himself, the edge pointed outwards, his palm facing up, feet spread into a wide stance, head slightly forward.

"Come on you dumb reptiles."

OOC: I'll leave the first attacks to you, Gravs. :P

IC:

Still crouched low, the being moved towards the enterance of the cave, cloak dragging on the sandy ground. The yellow eyes narrowed at the sight of the Tarakava moving towards them, able to perfectly see the approching creatures in the near-darkness. Now standing just outside the tunnel, the being silently watched Kughii march towards the reptiles.

The three rahi regarded the Vortixx, before the one directly infront opened its gaping maw with another earth shaking roar. As one, they rose up from the ground, sand pouring from their muscular bodies and red eyes gleaming with unnatural intelligence. They towered over the Vortixx, and their powerful fore limbs looked as thow a blow from them could snap a small tree in half. Something wasn't right about the rahi, something was definately different from normal. It might have been the scarred, rusted, and chipped Kanohi that they wore on their foreheads, and what those Infected Kanohi meant.

The first Tarakava suddenly launched itself forward at Kughii, its powerful arms flying out at the Vortixx at blinding speeds. Meanwhile, the second and third shot forward as well, but didn't attack, instead moving to block the Vortixx's escape. Noticably, but the Tarakava didn't notice, the cloaked being was nowhere near the cave. As a matter of fact, the being was nowhere to be seen in the dark environment.

That is, untill a dark green glow appeared behind the Tarakava, with a bronze glint in the moonlight. The green energy surrounded the cloaked being's sword, but otherwise stayed motionless.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

The sand tarakava worked together without complaint, a rare tactic for a normally solo predator. Two slid behind Kughii, blocking the vortixx's escape from behind, leaving no place to run from the attacking rahi's devastating punches. The first two hit him like a bomb, knocking him to the ground, the wind exploding from his body. Rolling to avoid the frenzy of blows the trio administered in close follow-up, Kughii regained ground coughing sand, his stance slightly worse for wear, chest heavily shifting as air poured into his lungs. "I liked you more as a doormat," Kughii countered at the bestial creatures' screams, vision slipping into a tunnel, the edges blurring into a black and red mixture of nothingness. Better this than nothing... Sensing weakness, one of the rahi burst forward, arms loaded for a full dosage of pain. As the blows sped towards their marks, Kughii lunged forwards with his front foot through the sand, body sinking, torso shifting to allow the punches to pass right by, blade moving in a black blur, deftly deflecting the clawed fist hooking towards his back. Willowing outside the range of the uppercut towards his left temple, his blade flashed downwards in an arc, rippling over his shoulder from its previous position. The forward sand tarakava expelled its pain in an earsplitting cry as its right hand fell, severed at the wrist. Spinning inwards, Kughii's grip on his sword vanished, hilt pointed towards the chest of his enemy, right hand grabbing ahold of the bleeding arm. In a feat of skill, Kughii's left hand resumed a fighting grip on the hilt, flipped the blade, and stabbed.

There's one down.

IC: Eumirax

Having left Topspin alongside JL in Ga-Wahi, Eumirax had turned to do the third errand. This was one of the side experiments of Derictorius: What happens when a member of the military gained this power? Would they use it to help the military? Leave the military? Or would the military do something? That wasn't in Eumirax's concern, though.

What he was concerned about, was how long it took till he tasted the beginning of his destiny. But he couldn't help but feel the nagging sensation, perhaps a tiny part of his subconscious he had ignored, pushed deep down, for his own personal gains.

Destiny isn't set for you by others.

Tera. Agent 4, as Derictorius had decided to name her in their records. She was throwing rocks at a target. The next rock she picked up, though, had a message engraved by heat. Nothing much was on it; Just an invitation, asking her to head to the eastern gate.

And if Tera didn't go, Eumirax would have more fun. Time needed to be killed, and Tera not listening just meant Eumirax did his work faster.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Eumirax

Tera was followed by the Toa of Lightning through the streets. Eumirax twitched. He had wanted Tera to not listen; The process would have been so much faster. But Tera had chosen to do as asked. And plus, Derictorius has asked for at least one of them to actually be awake when transported. He had wanted to see what happened to memories, something or the other.

As Tera waited in the east gate, Eumirax approached. He smiled, a friendly smile appearing. And it wasn't an act.

"So, you got my message. Chances are you're wondering why I called you here. Well, lets cut to the point. I'm here to invite you to a project."

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Aelynn

"Go!" the Fe-Toa said, already downing the first drink quite quickly. It was almost as if she'd done it before...

IC:

The Tarakava fell to the ground, a cloud of dust rising up around it as it lay there, still trying to move. It wasn't dead, not yet, but it was certainly out of the fight. However, there was still the other two to deal with. The yellow-armored rahi wasting no time in attacking, already sending their fists out in a flurry of lightning fast blows. Despite the speed, they still seem somewhat coordinated, possibly because of the infected masks sitting on their foreheads.

Now, when the two rahi were distracted, did the cloaked being take action. The figure slammed the bronze sword into the ground, burying almost half of the blade into the sand from the force of the stab. The effect was almost instantaneous: a pulse of energy shot through the ground towards the Tarakava, causing the sand to rise up and buckle along its path. The force of the attack knocked the two giant reptiles off balance and stopped their blindingly fast blows as they struggled to regain footing on the shifting ground.

It would only last for a second, and the cloaked being was already on the move, the elegant sword replaced with two wicked black blades. The being sprinted across the sand, cloak flaping around its form and dust kicking up around it. The being suddenly shot upward, leaping in a perfectly calculated arc towards one of the now recovering Tarakava. The powerful reptile never saw it coming, and must have been quite confused as a pair of armored feet landed lightly on its back.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Akhru (Akhru's Home, Po-Koro)

Another worthless carving tossed into the bin.

The Po-Matoran wondered for a moment if he should keep the old carvings -- someday, when he was a famous artist, they might be worth quite a bit -- but decided it was better not to. By that point, he would have a reputation to protect, and grotesque creations such as his most recent one would tarnish it.

Someday, of course, he would create a great piece of art. He knew that he had what it took. He was like the stone, the artist was underneath, he just had to chip away at the surface until it was revealed.

Unfortunately, chipping away at surfaces wasn't really his thing.

His name was Akhru. He was an outcast, but by choice; if he talked to people, made friends, it would interfere with his free time. And if his free time was interfered with, then he wouldn't be able to create great sculptures, and then he couldn't make money.

Akhru paused for a moment, glancing at the few widgets he had left. He had gotten them from a Ga-Matoran tourist. She paid him far more than the carving was worth, but he didn't ask her why. Judging by the expression on her face every time she tried to talk to him and was pretty much ignored, she was likely planning to brutally beat someone to death with it. Perhaps an ex-boyfriend. Or boyfriend. Or husband. Or, for that matter, ex-husband.

It didn't matter, though. She had bought it, and that had gotten him enough money to survive for a while.

Akhru was antisocial, cold, and had a big ego, especially considering the low quality of his creations. His best one looked like a Matoran who had been mauled by a Muaka and then left for the rats to finish off.

That one was bought by an Onu-Matoran. Dodgy-looking guy. Akhru suspected he'd bought the sculpture because it reminded him of some pleasant memory.

Sighing, he turned away from his carvings, and walked out of his home. The bright sunlight stung his eyes -- there was little light inside his home, and he hadn't left it in days. Once they adjusted, he closed the door behind him and locked it, before beginning to walk through Po-Koro, looking for inspiration.

OOC: Akhru open for interaction.

Edited by Simply Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

As the Tarakava dropped, tongue continuing to flicker outwards, body writhing, contorting around the bleeding wound, silver protodermis caking the powdery sand, Kughii breathed a single sigh of relief. His move had worked. He was in his element as the flurry of blows continued; dodging, blocking, shifting his posture to set up for the kill --

--A quake --

--breaking his balance--

--Knees buckling--

--Falling to the ground---

"Makuta's shoe sole," Kughii cursed as his palm hit the sand, unsteadily scrambling to remain erect. He felt an intense pain in his leg, a sense of disorientation taking over, heard a strange yelp escape his mouth. Looking back, he saw the dying tarakava cracking what must have been the smile of death, its claws coated in silver from where it raked the vortixx's body. "You're kidding me," he growled, then, with a ferocious swing cleaved the bottom of the rahi's jaw clean off. "Laugh now you piece of bio-trash." His body was keeping time now through how much life he lost: his pulse racing, liquid essence of his soul coursing down his leg to blend with the dead beast's behind. Hobbling back to an upright position, he watched as another sand Tarakava bit the dust, a great cloak diving deep into its spinal column. Kughii spat, flipped the blood off his sword and growled. This is why I'm a solo player.

"You."

Forgetting the third target, Kughii rushed forward on his long legs, slamming a crippling fist square into the cloak, not caring whether it made its mark on flesh or not. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME!" He raged, letting his anger and fear pour into the single attack. Behind, the last sand Tarakava was fully rising from the sand, towering over even the tall vortixx, it's powerful arms flying towards its prey...

Edited by Riaril

IC:

A grunt came from dark cloak as the Vort-xx's fist connected with something hard underneath the black fabric. The being took a step back from the poweful blow, the yellow eyes burning from under the hood and ragged breaths shaking the figure. It looked as though the being underneath would strike back, but didn't, instead the yellow eyes grew wide, gazing past Kughii. Without warning, a grey arm shot out from the cloak, grabbing his shoulder and shoving the Vortixx to the ground with a surprising strength.

Not a moment too soon, as a powerful fist the size of a Matoran shot over the Vortixx, whisting through the air above him, right where the back of his head had been a moment before. If the blow had connected, well, he wouldn't have been around to hear that whistling. But suddenly there was a crack!, and a cry of pain. The blow, while meant for the Vortixx, had instead connected with the cloaked being. It impacted right where Kughii had struck the figure before, but with a lot more force behind it. The increased mass and speed really made a difference.

The being was sent spinning towards the ground, cloak flapping around the figure. The being lay there, still. Whether stunned, unconscious, or even dead, it was impossible to tell. But there were definately bigger problems to worry about, namely the last Tarakava. Which didn't seem all that worried that it missed its first target.

OOC: saved ur lyfe :D

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Kughii’s eyes widened, his jaw slackening at the display of selflessness. Why that... Another punch brought himself to his senses, peripheral vision catching the rapid movement of the last reptile. He rolled, sand spraying from where he had just been as the drive slammed deep into the sand, retracting with an unnatural agility. Why do I always end up on the ground? The same cycle became a game: the tarakava would pounce, Kughii would roll at the last moment, unable to ever gain his footing in the blood-soaked sand. Maybe I should just give up?

Kughii was on his back, arms splayed outwards, the red eyes glaring down in a terminating rage. A strange emptiness clouded his mind as the twin fists raised, a feeling of absolute oneness as they fell, a sense of total satisfaction as his sword drove through the tarakava’s windpipe. There was a gurgle, silver fluid water-falling from the jaws, dripping in large globs to splatter across his face-mask. Using both hands to move the beast, Kughii flung its overtaken carcass to the ground beside him, the eyes of one predator staring into the other’s. “That was a good death,” Kughii said, a wry smile cracking as he lay in the sand, body shaking from exhaustion. I’m sooo out of shape. And my bio-mechanics could really use some work. Seriously... Who would ever do the stuff I just did? I need a proper sword instructor, that’s what I need.

Oh wait...

“Cloaker?” Kughii croaked, his voice ragged as air vented through the mask, limiting his intake. “Cloaker?!”

No response.

He pulled himself up with titanic effort, muscles hissing a fit as he slowly stood, blade sinking into the sand as he used it for support. In the moonlight, the silver armor peeking from beneath the cloak of his toa, What exactly?, shimmered with striking clarity. He stepped forwards, lower back tensed from the stress of the fight, his path crossing over the second Tarakava the toa had downed. Reaching the frayed black shroud, he bent down, placing a battle soaked hand over the fabric, his palms leaving a dark patch of sweat as he felt for breathing. Karz... Dropping his blade carelessly, he ripped his face-mask off, the vortixxian features bursting forward with a startling clarity. His eyes, those avian orbs which could pierce through one’s flesh and see directly to their soul, filled with concern, his sharp jaw line set in grim determination. Bending over, he flipped the toa onto their back, voice filled with rising concern and apprehension; “Cloaker? CLOAKER?!” Are they unconscious? No...

OH for the sake of a takea steak...” Kughii swore in his own strange way, a plan taking shape in his mind; “You better buy me one of those if you wake up...”

He slammed his fists together in the air, then placed them against the mostly-dead’s chest. He shoved. There was no sound of cracking ribs. Already busted up I bet. He shoved again. And again. After thirty repetitions, Kughii reached upwards, grabbing the hood of the black garment with a tight grip and ripped; the shredding of fabric having no time to reveal the face beneath before Kughii had plunged forwards, lips clasping around the kanohi of the toa.

Breathe!

IC:

Pain.

Numbness.

Oooooow.

More pain.

Spinning.

Darkness.

At once, the Toa's yellow eyes shot open, glancing around in confusion for a moment. Where...? The being though, the world still seeming to spin. Then it all came rushing back. The Tarakava. The cave. Vortixx. The punch, NO MOVE-

Wait. Where was...?

The Toa's eyes fixed on the Vortixx, and it took a moment to process what was going on. It immeadiately called for a rather loud curse, followed by a shove that broke the contact and sent Kughii back a bit. The cloaked Toa was far too tired to do much of anything else, and promply regretted moving at all in the first place as their chest erupted in pain again. Something had to be broken, definately. The grey-armored Toa's back arched from the pain, and their breath came out as ragged gasps for air to fill their lungs. But it was still breathing, thankfully.

The yellow eyes fixed on Kughii, looking like a cross between flaming orbs of death and... not so flaming orbs of not so much death. The cloaked being obviously didn't know whether to thank the Vortixx, or run the bronze sword through him. Unfortunately, moving was out of the picture, so the Toa decided on something else.

"Don't you ever do that again," said the Toa. Their broken ribs made it hard to speak up, and one could just barely hear, but the voice wasn't featureless anymore. It was one of someone who was in pain, and also, quite obviously, female.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -