Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Lohkar)

"I lost my home a long time ago," Lohkar replied. "The trick is ta make your own - an' look what I've got here!"

He spread his arms wide, walking backwards as he spoke for dramatic effect.

"A beautiful ship, a marvellous crew, an' the freedom ta go wherever I please. An' a lot more good luck than I deser-"

Lohkar's words were cut short as he toppled backwards off the rail of the aftcastle.

"I'm ok!" came a muffled shout from the mid-deck.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Halnos:

"... Sure."

OOC: Timeskip for Auron & Aelynn.

IC: Auron:

The Next morning, Auron rolled off his bed, landing on the ground with a thud. Groaning, the Toa of fire sat up, hands clutching his masked face.

"I, am never, going to do that again," he vowed, knowing fully well that he'll renegade on his promise at some point in the future.

Getting up and sitting on his bed, he removed his sword from his back and placed it next to him, somewhat surprised that it didn't get crushed by the bag of coins in his armor. Then he removed said bag of coins, carefully putting them on the ground, hearing the wooden panels beneath it creak and crack as it barely held the weight of the sack and it's magnetic contents. Then he began to think, or at least as much as his buzzing head would allow him.

They were probably low on widgets (who's idea was it to have this island's currency based off gears anyway?), they had no job to give them more widgets, no home, and the village had just been attacked, and probably would be again. If it didn't, then my name isn't A- Er, my name isn't Auron anyway. Fine, if this village isn't attacked again, then I don't have a traveling companion.

He needed a plan. Time to wake up Aelynn.

IC: I barely reacted when Lohkar went tumbling over the railing, giving only a cursory glance in his direction. If past experiences were any indication, he would be just fine, and back to his old self within moments.

"You don't need to tell me twice, captain," I muttered, with a small smile on my face, "I like this ship too..."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Lohkar)

Lohkar was soon back at the helm, guiding the ship expertly. The Infernavika glided through the waves, passing the straits between the Leva Peninsula and the Northern Islets. But just as Lohkar span the wheel to turn the ship southwards, he spotted something, not too far away.

White sails.

Snapping his spyglass open, he peered intently at the ship. A black galley, single-masted with a large rectangular sail. Looking at the men on deck, Lohkar saw many Skakdi, carrying all manner of axes, scimitars and pikes. Many of them wore belts from which hung chains and shackles - and just in time, Lohkar saw one of them shoving a group of shackled Matoran of various colours (Xa-Koronan, by the look of them) down into the underdecks.

Lohkar lowered the spyglass, a seething anger in his eyes.

"Slavers," he spat.

Turning to his crew, he roared, "all hands make ready! Slaver ship off the prow! Run up the Black Flag an' run out the guns! Man your battle-stations! WE'RE SINKIN' SOME SLAVERS!"

Lohkar gave Gunner a fierce grin as he gripped the wheel.

"Too long since I did this," he said dangerously.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Lasinia

Even before Lohkar had ordered the crew to start preparing for battle, Lasinia had already dived off the edge of the ship, and was currently swimming across the decent length of water in between the two vessels. Sanity had never been one of her strong points, nor was giving up.

Besides, such things should be simple for a girl who stole all the food at a wedding and carried it all back to the Infernavika in a flotation tube.

IC: Halnos:

"I kinda figured that..."

IC: Auron:

Head still buzzing (Mata Nui! What do they put in these drinks!?), Auron stood, holstering his sword on his back, and putting the bag of coins back in his armor. Then he left his room, and headed out to the room that supposedly held Aelynn inside. To said door, he rapped on it thrice with the back of his hand.

"Aelynn! You awake?"

IC: "ROGER THAT, ROGER," Doomie cried as he leaped into place atop his swivel launcher. He spun it and GRINAED LAWNCHAIR about to face the slavers' ship.

"YO-HO-HO AND UH BOTTAH 'O' MUM,/I SPY WIF MY LITTEL EYE A PIPER PIED!," He strummed, grinning at his rhyme. "PERSIMMON TO FIRE, CAP'N?"

The Cloak's mind shifted. Its metal feelers flexed at the joints, spiraling into dozens of pieces of protodermic iron at once as it floated down to the gun deck. Spears of consciousness found ingress into each. The Infernavika's cannon moved in response, popping out of their hatches and readying to fire.

Edited by Norman Efiks

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Raknar (Po-Wahi)

"Oi, Doomslayer!"

The crew of the Infernavika collectively turned their heads to see the Southern Charm moving in on the Lesterin ship's starboard side, weapons poised and primed to fire all at once: the cannons and artillery were jury-rigged with a web-like system of wires, all connected to an extremely improvised, untrustworthy looking primer that a tall, handsome-looking rogue Skakdi held in his hands.

"We'll fire together on three?"

:3

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC (Lohkar)

"Doomie, take out the helmsman!" Lohkar roared as the ships neared each other. "Zmija, load chain-shots! Aim for the mast!"

The Skakdi on the slaver vessel had now noticed the pirate ship bearing down on them and were beginning to run to their own battle-stations. The captain, a fat Skakdi wearing several gold rings, disappeared below, flanked by two muscled bodyguards.

"Minimal damage ta the hold, lads!" Lohkar continued. "We don't want any o' those captives hurt! As for the slavers..."

Lohkar gave a dark grin.

"...I ain't so picky!"

The slaver ship held no cannons, but its crew brandished Zamor launchers and disk-launchers. Lohkar chuckled. They'd be no match for the Infernavika. Just as the ship came in range of the slavers' weapons, Lohkar drew her parallel with the enemy ship. Just as he was about to give the order to open fire, he turned at a familiar voice.

"Why, of all the slaver ships, in all the Wahi, in ALL THE ENDLESS OCEAN..." Lohkar muttered. He hailed his ex-First Mate. "Raknar," he called, "still sailin' that bathtub?"

He gave a roguish wink to show that he was kidding (probably) and then shouted "Good to see ya again, mate!"

Turning back to his crew (minus Lasinia, who appeared to be trying to demonstrate the meaning of the phrase 'dead in the water', he gripped the wheel and raised his voice once more.

"Lads!" he roared. "OPEN FIRE!"

Edited by Illusive Ghosthands

IC-Verak:

Verak, leaning back on a chair and taking shots of whisky, looked out across the water. First, a slaver ship. Okay, take them out, nice, nice. Next, Raknar with his ship. Interesting, interesting.

"It seems that we've gotten ourselves into a battle," he noted, taking a fourth shot. "How interesting."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: "HEY, FOOL! PUT MY LETTUCE ON YOUR PLATE AND EAT! IT!," Doomie called as he blasted away at the helmsman, evidently unaware of punctuation's basic laws.

Zmija simply loaded and fired. Several pieces of chain shot went flying at the opposing ship's mast, each having been sent flying just microseconds after the other for maximum coverage.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Lohkar)

"Truly a man after me own heart," Lohkar replied.

As he spoke, the slavers' projectiles began to whizz overhead, many of the Skakdi panicking due to the sudden appearance of the two attacking ships. A couple of their shots found their marks, leaving a few dents in the hull and holes in the sails, but most were shrugged off by the sturdily-built ships.

Not so for the galley; for Zmija's chain-shots whistled through the air, three of them striking the mast perfectly (some of the others slamming into hapless slavers) and with a sickening crack, the large mast snapped in the middle and toppled down, crippling the ship.

"Mast's down, lads!" Lohkar cried with glee as the slavers scurried out of the way of the falling mast. "Ready grapnels an' weapons, I'm bringin' us in close! Prepare ta board!!!"

The Infernavika closed in on the galley like a shark until it was directly alongside the crippled ship. Grappling hooks flew from the attacking ship and the pirates swung onto the enemy vessel. Lohkar unholstered his Grapnel Gun, and with a whirr and a thunk he was gone.

Kicking one Skakdi overboard as he landed, Lohkar drew his cutlass and leaped into battle with a "HAHARRR!"

IC: Tellus

Tellus charged up from belowdecks, missing out on the initial battle. How one missed something like that, he wasn't sure, but it had happened anyway.

After a surprised glance at Raknar's ship, the name of which slipped his mind, he donned his hat and drew his cutlass. Thus prepared, he used his elemental powers to grow a vine from the enemy rigging, and swung across to the slaver's ship.

Although he was outnumbered, Tellus had a rather unusual advantage over the Skakdi. Several of the slavers found the deck growing up around them, the tough wood encasing their legs and feet. Tellus grinned, opening his mouth to make a witty comment, and found a blast of impact vision shoot past him. Deciding to save the comments for later, he continued to cause havoc with his elemental powers.

IC: Infernavika

I have a black heart. I will accept that. I've done unspeakable things in my life. I've robbed, threatened, beaten and left people for dead. When I died, I fully expected Makuta to spit me out and for Karzahni to shut up its gates, lest I pollute the realm.

But still.

I drew the line at three things.

Pointless murder.

Raknar being right.

And slavery.

Without a moment of hesitation, I headed for the deck, watching a slaver swing onto the 'Vika, a battle roar leaping from his throat. Silent as a wraith, I pushed at the air between us, sending the Skakdi plummeting into the icy water below, snatching his forgotten rope. With a little assistance from my element, I flew in a long arc through the void between the two ships.

I pumped my legs out, feeling my heels slam into the jaw of another unfortunate slaver, as I let go of the rope, falling into a roll across the deck. Rising to my feet in one smooth motion, I hurled a right hook at the recovering Skakdi, before grabbing him by the collar and hurling him overboard.

"Anyone else?" I added, giving the surrounding crew the coldest glare I could muster.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Lohkar)

"Just in case any of you were wonderin'," Lohkar said, his voice raised as though making conversation over a little noise, "I'm Cap'n Lohkar!"

A metal sphere shot from the launcher in his left hand, slamming into a Skakdi's gut and sending him flying over the gunwale.

"An' this is the day that you will always remember - "

Lohkar turned and a Skakdi found himself face to face with the dangerously smiling Lesterin.

"As the worst day of your lives."

With an unusually vicious slash, Lohkar sliced open the Skakdi's face. He howled in pain, clutching at the bloody gash running up from his jaw to his forehead.

"Now," said Lohkar, holstering his launcher and ducking a blast of impact vision, only to tangle its source's leg in a rope which then yanked the unfortunate slaver into the air, his weapons clattering to the deck, "I've got a rather urgent appointment with your captain."

Lohakr disappeared down below. Without looking back, he said to his crew: "Deal with 'em, lads."

Ic: "Shh, I hear footfalls," Ambages said to quiet Aurelia and get ready.

"I'll handle it," the electress said as she stepped away from the architect, leaving him to look away from the entrance. Sure as the rising sun, Aurelia caught sight of a man. He was big and carried nothing but a dagger at his side and a fedora on his head. "Hello," Aurelia said, revealing herself at the end of the passageway that extended through the mouth of the Onua statue and into a claustrophobic enclosed area of the quarry, a slot canyon that had not been excavated much at all. "Welcome to the Quizzing Club meeting," she said with a smile as she pulled a lightstone out to show the way. "Please, have a seat over there," she pointed at a hewed bench.

Puroruk did as instructed and saw the silhouette of Ambages, though decided against salutations until it felt right. It didn't feel right at that moment. All Puroruk could feel was the intense feeling of being a part of something far greater than quizzes.

"Hello," Aurelia could be heard saying again. This time it was someone the Onu-Matoran knew. "Welcome to the meeting," she said to Caerus as the information guru arrived. "Come, join us over here." She led him over to the bench where Puroruk sat and Ambages stood, then said, "We're all here." She threw her lightstone to the sand between her and he, casting a gloomy light around the small canyon. Ambages turned around and looked at the others. The lightstone seemed to act like a flimsy excuse for a makeshift fire to build cheer, sans the cheer and the fire, eerie and artificial.

"Congratulations on your selection," Ambages said to the new members. "Before we get to the heart of our assembly's purpose, I think it's only fair to start with introductions to make us all more comfortable with each other. My name is Ambages. I am an architect from Ko-Koro."

"And I'm Aurelia, a merchantwoman from Onu-Koro."

Puroruk introduced himself as a carver from Po-Koro while Caerus, ever the secret-keeper, said he was merely a "poet" and "record keeper" from Onu-Koro.

"And the gang is all here," Ambages said, satisfied. "You both have questions, and I hope that as this meeting progresses all of them will be answered." His tone relaxed slightly after this and he took a more mentoring aura. "As you probably already figured, this is not a puzzle enthusiast's convention or a drinking club, this is something far, far greater than that. My friends, we are gathered as atheists, believers in what is real. I and Aurelia have been a part of a plot fomented seven-hundred years ago to accomplish something that would definitely shatter minds of lesser caliber than yours. We call ourselves The Peers, and we exist to destroy Matoran culture on Mata Nui, reshape it to a better form and kill faith in Mata Nui forever. And I am pleased to say that as of this moment, we are halfway finished with our goal because even now the six Turaga are being killed, one after the other." A big smile spread on his face as he said this.

"With that said, are either of you unwilling to be a part of this?" he asked. His tone was disarming, but his intention was solid. If either of the two matoran declared a lack of interest in the plot, they would be snuffed out right then and there.

IC: Puroruk

The Po-Matoran listen as Ambages spoke, used to working out int he harsh sunlight of Po-Wahi, he had a bit of trouble seeing in the eerie flat glow cast by the lightstone in the sand. The burly carver's expression remained neutral for a time, before it changed into something akin to calm realisation. As if he expected what Ambages said, but it served to confirm his ideas and fill in pieces of information. One could know the shape of a missing puzzle piece, but only the piece itself completed the puzzle. By then time the De-Matoran had finished speaking, Puroruk had an eyebrow raised in interest. Much of what Ambages spoke of was interesting, raised more questions, or was just shoking. The fact that such a group had been around for over 700 years was quite amazing. But even more so was the fact that they were already killing the six Turaga.

Purourk's mind crunched the details. It was a simple enough tactic, kill the Turaga, and belief goes a long with it. Now the carver was presented with a choice. Would he go along with this?

It didn't surprize him in the slightest that he immeadiately knew he would. "I for one do not have a problem," Puroruk spoke up, looking from Ambages to Aurelia.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Ic: "Good, I knew I could count on you," Ambages said to Puroruk. "What about you, Caerus?"

"I can vouch for him--" Aurelia spoke up.

"Ah-ah, I want to hear his decision from his own mouth."

Edited by Littlefinger

OOC: Sigh... I go to visit relatives for a week and you go and start a fun battle for the Infernavika crew? Welp, better get Yasurek in there while I can.

IC Yasurek- Entering battle:

Before one of the remaining skadi slavers could attempt to engage the attacking crew already on board the slaver ship, a familiar cloaked figure tackled him to the ground, a spear in each hand aimed right at the skadi's throat. Having knocked his foe to the ground, Yasurek rolled his foe over and chocked him into unconciousness with one of his spears. He looked up from his handiwork to observe the rest of the fight. "Anybody need help up here?" he called out to the rest of the crew.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: (Somewhere)

There's a point in your life when you sit down, open a bag of chips, gulp down a soft drink, and seriously consider where your life was going up until now, and where you think it should go from now on. You reevaluate everything that's happened and come to shocking conclusions, like that Santa Claus doesn't really exist - I mean, you've known it for a while know, but knowing and admitting it to yourself are two different things - or that poppycock is a hilarious term one should not use if he does not want people to laugh at him.

For Elianne, such a moment came when she was, frankly, incapable of the first three things. Food, drink and sitting down were all denied for her, as were other things. If she had hair, and in this crazy RPG, I'm pretty sure we're all past imagining our characters are actually biomechanical, it would be dishevelled and unwashed, and if she really could see herself right now, she'd hate the way it looked. She was pretty sure that since that crazy scientist started experimenting on her, she'd lost most of her blood. And Mata Nui, but would she kill to beat some infected Rahi into the ground right about now.

The worst part is, she could hardly do anything, because - let's not mince words - she was in stasis. Some disgusting purple fluorescent liquid enveloping her in an equally disgusting vat that, aside from regularly taking samples of her blood, also stank of fish. And she could. not. do anything.

Her movement was entirely paralyzed. Not even her eyeballs could fluctuate. She tried not to panic, tried to reassure herself that she'd find a way out of this mess somehow... If this were a psychological thriller, she would be attempting to cope with an increasing level of insanity. However, Elianne was not prone to insanity. Solitude for a mere week now did not seem to damage her much, aside from her memories of what she was doing right before that growing slightly vague.

She was a reasonable person. Out of this vat, there was no way unless someone released her. And the moment someone did, she would take the chance. For now, she took to the one task she could indeed do. Think.

IC (Lohkar)

But Lohkar had already disappeared below-decks.

The Lesterin immediately found himself on the oar-deck. The long gangway that led down the length of the ship to the hold was flanked by rows and rows of benches. On each bench was a Matoran, shackled to his seat and clutching an oar, looking both fearfully and hopefully at the newly-arrived pirate. Lohkar could tell immediately that they were Xa-Koronan; the slavers must have caught them before their' village's destruction.

"That's Captain Lohkar...!" one of the Matoran piped up.

Lohkar said nothing, but his face held a look of dangerous determination. He began to walk, and as he did so, he slashed with his cutlass, severing the nearest Matoran's shackle. He slashed again, and another Matoran's chain was sheared in two. He picked up speed, his slashes become more frequent until he broke into a run, his sword a blur of steel, a roar escaping his mouth.

He stopped and turned as he reached the end, the Matoran staring at their rescuer.

"Lads," Lohkar said, "some o' the Skakdi what did this to ya are still up on deck. Give 'em Karz."

With a roar echoing Lohkar's, the Matoran swarmed up the hatch, spilling out onto the deck like a vengeful wave.

The pirate captain, meanwhile, jumped down the ladder into the hold. The bowels of the slaver ship were dirty and dimly-lit by a few grubby lightstones. It was littered with crates, barrels and chests. Worst of all - more than a few bones and wearerless masks lay nearby - grim proof of how much the slavers cared about their 'cargo'. Lohkar strode purposefully through the dingy hold, eyes fixed on his target. The fat Skakdi captain was crouched behind a barrel, his terrified breathing making his woefully obvious hiding-place shake.

He let out a shriek of fear as Lohkar rounded the barrel, scrabbling on the slimy floor as he tried to escape. Lohkar's blue armour-boot clamped down on his bulging belly, pinning the rotund Skakdi to the floor.

"Please!" he spluttered. "I'll give you slaves - money - anything!"

"You karz-wit," Lohkar replied. "I don't like slavers at the best o' times, but today? The day I find out Xa-Koro's gone?"

Taking his foot off the Skakdi, he grabbed the fat slaver by his coat's collar and heaved him up face to face.

"I don't want your dirty money," he spat. "I don't want anythin' you could offer me."

Taking a coil of rope from nearby, he began to wrap it around the fat Skakdi, tighter and tighter, trussing him up until he cried out from the cords that bit into him. Knotting the ropes as only a sailor could, he kicked the Skakdi down. The slaver rolled on the floor, groaning.

Lohkar then began to examine the barrels and kegs in the hold. A ship without cannons didn't hold much gunpowder, but there were still a few kegs of the stuff (probably used for some of their ranged weapons) - and it was more than made up for in lamp-oil and rum. It was a testament to Lohkar's burning hatred of the slavers that he didn't even think of drinking any of the stuff.

Instead, he piled up the kegs and barrels in a large stack in the middle of the hold.

"What're you doing...?" asked the Skakdi in confusion - then his piggy eyes widened. "No!"

The Lesterin took a keg of rum, unstoppered it, and began to pour the volatile liquid over the pile of barrels. Once the barrels were all well-covered in rum, Lohkar moved away, splashing a trail of rum along the floor. Straight towards the slaver captain.

The fat Skakdi thrashed about, screaming "NO! NO!" as Lohkar coldly splashed the rum liberally over him, then continued his trail towards the ladder. Stopping, not even looking back at the hysterical Skakdi, he tossed the empty barrel away, and slowly took a tinderbox from his belt. He struck a match, examined the small flame for a moment, then dropped it at his feet. It flickered for a few seconds as Lohkar hoisted himself up the ladder -

And then the rum lit.

Back on deck, the slavers had all been thoroughly beaten. Some lay motionless on the deck, some floated in the sea, trying desperately to tread water. Lasinia, Tellus and Yasurek were already helping the ex-slaves across a gangplank onto the Infernavika, and Gunner was checking the Skakdi corpses.

As the last Xa-Koronan was carried to safety, Lohkar tapped Gunner on the shoulder.

"Let's go."

Swinging back onto the pirate vessel, Lohkar took the helm once more and the Infernavika began to pull away from the slavers' ship. Meanwhile, down in the bowels of the galley, a trail of fire was spreading along the floor. The Skakdi captain thrashed in agony as the rum coating his body ignited, looking like a fat, rolling fireball. The tongues of flame moved from him towards the stack of barrels, and began to lick at the wood. The flames began to dance over the kegs and barrels, until finally -

People on the deck of the Infernavika heard a deep boom from behind them, looking back at the slaver ship. Lohkar locked the helm and turned to watch his fireworks display.

Explosions ripped open the galley's hull, bright orange erupting out from the slave-ship's beams. Planks and splinters of wood were sent flying; the ship seemed to buckle and twist as it tore itself apart. The last few explosions sounded, and, cloven in two, the remains of the ship began to sink, bubbling, into the cold waves.

IC (Caerus)

"I wouldn't have made the trip out had I not been certain," Caerus said calmly. "The demise of a set of old fools won't change my decision; it only proves to me how dedicated you are, and how much more worthy your cause is of joining."

The Matoran blinked. "I will stay."

OOC: Oreius, Stannis, and Korero from Ko-Wahi.

IC (Oreius)

The Kahu birds flew gracefully through the sky, completely at home in the air. Oreius, on the other hand, was not.

He was not scared of heights, but never before had he ridden one of the flying Rahi; never before had he flown so high that the physical landscape of the island was turned into a map. Mountains and hills were far below them; forests looked like mere puddles of green; the icy wastes of Ko-Wahi no longer seemed endless, but were broken in each direction by the adjoining Wahi's. It was towards the desert lands of Po-Wahi that the Matoran flew.

The Ta-Matoran looked down, his eyes full of wonder at the geography passing swiftly by, hundreds of bio below them. Gradually, the white landscape began to break away, turning grey, then brown and green as they flew over the foothills of Mount Ihu. Before long, the green splashes too, began to fade away, and the land below became nothing but various shades of brown.

The sky above them changed as well: the slightly cloudy skies of Ko-Wahi soon evaporated, and were replaced by a brilliant expanse of blue.

But Oreius's thoughts were not occupied only by the mere changes in the weather and the view. He also used this time to sift through the information that had been presented to him of late. Foremost were his ponderings on Stannis' behaviour in the shrine in the Massif.

Never before had he allowed himself to think that Stannis might not know what he was doing. Often, of course, he had wondered if they were doing the right thing (and even that train of thought had gradually slowed down as Stannis had led them right time and again), but he had always assumed that, even in wandering, the Wanderer had some vague inkling of their next steps.

Now he knew that was not true. Stannis was mortal; he was a Matoran just like any of them. Often, he felt lost; he doubted his own ability to lead. Like Oreius' revelation in the avalanche had shown him, the entire Company was meant to function as a unit, united in their destiny, not following someone else who spoke for destiny. Stannis was wiser in the ways of destiny than any other, but his purpose was both to lead and to set an example by leading, allowing the entire Company to grow into their destiny and fulfil the prophecy.

It all came back to unity. They needed unity to carry out their duty, and achieve their destiny.

Oreius pushed his doubts aside as the Kahu began to descend, locking them away once more. He locked away his fears and his uncertainty, but, try as he might, he couldn't close the door on the vision he had seen. He could still see, clear as if he were still there, the mirror image of himself, holding a flaming sword, defeating Makuta once and for all.

Alone.

That one thought refused to be put to rest. It danced around his brain like a hornet, distracting and filling his mind's eye with pictures of glory and victory and light as the three travellers descended towards the desert city of Po-Koro.

Edited by Eyru Bieber